The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

any chance admin could change the photos at the top>

View previous topic View next topic Go down

any chance admin could change the photos at the top>

Post by rose58 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 pm

i must admit it makes my stomach turn when coming here to see all those photos up the topmaddie in make up looking right at youthe popethe in your face onesim a sensitive person sorry about that
rose58

Back to top Go down

Re: any chance admin could change the photos at the top>

Post by The Shelfstacker on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:14 pm

All the pictures on the website, especially on the first page, are relevant to this saga story and I feel they should all remain visible.

My personal opinion. Admin may differ of course.
The Shelfstacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:51 pm

The photo of Madeleine with make up could be the real last photo its important that it remains there
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 am

Hi Rose

It's said that 'every picture tells a story' and the forum header - along with the scrolling quotes underneath - gives a hard-hitting message to viewers about what has gone on in the Maddie case.

Even if new visitors get no further than looking at the pictures and reading the quotes it must surely give them an idea that something more than the McCann's version of events is being fed to us. They may stay long enough to have a read....

And, of course, the bigger picture in the middle is of Tony Bennett who is very proactive in helping to find out what happened to Maddie.

The bigger picture is what brings most people to this forum...the need to know what happened to little Maddie and how her parents have been allowed to carry on this fakery and fraud with, what seems to be, the blessing of the UK government, police, media, NHS etc.....and have, subsequently, become wealthy celebrities with Kate, in particular, attaching herself to parents of real missing children in order to keep herself in the news as though she is now the self-appointed Patron Saint of Missing Children and their grieving parents.

I'm sorry the pictures make your stomach turn, but the thought of what may have happened to Maddie (especially since Eddie and Keela visited the apartment and hire car) makes many peoples' stomachs turn and the carry-on of her parents, especially her mother, since Maddie's death is something many people find obscene.

I have changed the forum header many times and it's quite likely it will be changed again one day, but for now it will stay as it is.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by WasNew on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:35 am

You really need one of the famous 'Look into my Eyes' posters with a sticker saying 'To be honest, we haven't made much of her eye.'
WasNew

Back to top Go down

Stomach churning images

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:41 pm

I agree with you Rose58 about this picture but it does serve as a reminder that Madeleine's parents and their cronies thought that it was a suitable image to use to mark the 3rd anniversary of their daughter's "disappearance". Please could somebody transfer the short video from which it came to this topic? It contains two other unsettling images though they are not as bad as the eye shadow one. There may be some new members who haven't seen this "tasteful" footage yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by newguest on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:01 pm

The Shelfstacker Yesterday at 11:14 pm
All the pictures on the website, especially on the first page, are relevant to this saga story and I feel they should all remain visible.

My personal opinion. Admin may differ of course.

I agree The Shelfstacker. All photos that have been released by the McCanns and published by the British media in connection with the alleged "sexually motived" stranger abduction of their daughter, including the photo in question, are relevant and this is reason why in my opinion:-

Internet Journal of Criminology © 2011
ISSN 2045-6743 (Online)

Child Sexual Abuse: Media Representations and Government Reactions
By Julia C. Davidson Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge-Cavendish, 2008

The rise of social policies and legislative measures has been foundational for regulating stricter criminal consequence for offenders engaging in sexual crimes against children. Although these crimes have occurred and been documented for several decades, no policy or legislative measure has successfully prevented child sexual abuse from occurring within family households.

In her book, Julia C. Davidson examines a variety of policies that have been implemented, more specifically within the United Kingdom, that present a useful framework into the controversial debates surrounding the degree of punishment for sexual offenders and the level of legal protection of minors.

A significant part of the book explores the British government’s reaction to the increasing number of child sexual abuse cases happening within the country. Davidson’s qualitative and quantitative analyses of reported cases yield important insights into the damaging effects victims of child sexual abuse experience. These insights augment the book’s central argument that much of the current legislation in Britain on the punishment and control of sex offenders is a reactionary measure coming out of public anxiety and media responses.

Along with the increasing concern from criminal justice agencies and the government on abduction and sexual abuse, the media has played an intrinsic role in relaying information on child sex crimes to the general public. The author provides several instances where media coverage of various reports has had tremendous influence on public reaction and opinion. More explicitly, Davidson examines the questionable credibility of several government agencies and social workers in response to their dealing with the increasing problem of child sexual abuse as they knew it two decades ago. As a result, the media had strongly contributed to the cultivation of the British public’s attitudes, developing low confidence toward government agencies through its blunders in dealing with these affairs. By noting this influence by media, the author provides an alternative perspective into the growing concern of newly reported sexual abuse cases in British society during the 1980s and 1990s...........

Overall, this book is highly recommended for researchers, students, and the general public who choose to extend their knowledge on governmental and media’s involvement in regards to child sexual abuse.

internetjournalofcriminology.com/Book_Review_Roberts_April_2011.pdf
newguest

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum