The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by Garth on 08.06.11 17:54

I've had personal experience with cats: I've survived a minor stroke because when I fell down my cats got on my chest and their pawing and the fact that they rested their own chests upon me made my heart get on the rythm. [unfortunatelly one of them died little after with cancer].
 
                
 
Thats's brilliant!   
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by Garth on 08.06.11 17:56

Both so true, don't forget the epilepsy warning dogs.

I was involved in one of those dogs-melanoma studies.

I believe if we can not confirm dogs findings, it is the limitations of our methods and tests, not because the dog is wrong.
------------------
 
No one's suggesting they're wrong..................just misled!
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by Guest on 08.06.11 17:57

@Garth wrote:Then that then begs the question Molly, have the dogs ever alerted to a body that died within 2 hours?
 
That, and I say again, was the whole point of the experiement wasnt it? To make sure the dogs can identify the gases given off in the very early stages of decomposition.
 
Do we have any evidence of this?


Can I ask why we are talking about a 2 hour period? What has the 2 hours got to do with this to do with this case?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by Garth on 08.06.11 18:13

Yes Candy, of course you can.
 
The 2 hour time scale (or one and a half really) is the time between 8.30pm and 10.00pm that evening.....you know, when Kate returns to find her dead daughter as a result of a fatal accident which happened in their absence. And of course, the reason for the conspiracy to avoid loosing their other two tots as a result of negligence! 
 
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by LittleMissMolly on 08.06.11 18:13

@Garth wrote:Then that then begs the question Molly, have the dogs ever alerted to a body that died within 2 hours?
 
That, and I say again, was the whole point of the experiement wasnt it? To make sure the dogs can identify the gases given off in the very early stages of decomposition.
 
Do we have any evidence of this?

No Garth ... the point of the experiment was to find out how soon the dogs could detect 'death' - but, as I've pointed out, the experiment was limited to certain bodies, in controlled conditions and not with the dogs used in Portugal.

It doesn't matter whether Eddie has ever detected the scent of death within a two hour window before ... what matters is that:

a) Not all bodies take 2 hours to develop a smell.

and

b) Eddie has never alerted falsely before or since so HIS skills are not brought into question by the limited understanding of the researchers or the experiment itself.

____________________
Joseph Goebbels (a man who ought to know):
If you tell a lie big enough and repeat it often enough then the public will eventually believe it

LittleMissMolly

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by Guest on 08.06.11 18:21

@Garth wrote:Yes Candy, of course you can.
 
The 2 hour time scale (or one and a half really) is the time between 8.30pm and 10.00pm that evening.....you know, when Kate returns to find her dead daughter as a result of a fatal accident which happened in their absence. And of course, the reason for the conspiracy to avoid loosing their other two tots as a result of negligence! 
 


That's why I asked the question Garth, who said anything between 8,30 and 10.30pm - it could have happened anytime after 5.30 pm couldn't it. No-one saw Madeleine after that time, unless you count one of the Tapas who statments say he went into the apartment, and yet KM's say he just stood at the door, and that was much earlier anyway.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by Garth on 08.06.11 18:58

That's why I asked the question Garth, who said anything between 8,30 and 10.30pm - it could have happened anytime after 5.30 pm couldn't it. No-one saw Madeleine after that time, unless you count one of the Tapas who statments say he went into the apartment, and yet KM's say he just stood at the door, and that was much earlier anyway
 
===============
 
Yes and that is why this nonsense about a cover up due to negligence is erm.......nonsense!
 
What's your opinion on that Candy?
 
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by Guest on 08.06.11 19:06

@Garth wrote:That's why I asked the question Garth, who said anything between 8,30 and 10.30pm - it could have happened anytime after 5.30 pm couldn't it. No-one saw Madeleine after that time, unless you count one of the Tapas who statments say he went into the apartment, and yet KM's say he just stood at the door, and that was much earlier anyway
 
===============
 
Yes and that is why this nonsense about a cover up due to negligence is erm.......nonsense!
 
What's your opinion on that Candy?
 


I don't give opinions Garth, I just go on straightforward facts from the files, and the files tell a story.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by GARTH on 08.06.11 19:18

I love this forum.............everyone is now going to be afraid to express an opinion!

....and in your OPINION.........what does the story tell? lol........oh gawd!
avatar
GARTH
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by guestio on 08.06.11 19:29

No Garth

Noboby has to be afraid to post on this Forum, even when some tries to take out of context what they write.

And do you know why? Because, so far, the entire posts have been kept for everyone to see/read.
avatar
guestio
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by Garth on 08.06.11 19:31

Read before you write. I said 'express an opinion' not 'post'.
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by Garth on 08.06.11 19:34

You know when you say 'out of context' .......do you mean like our friend Me myself and I when he claims that the word Lied actually means mistaken. Or that by expressing an opinion you are infact casting assertions and committing libel? lol

I know, silly isn't it! laughat laughat
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by Guest on 08.06.11 19:53

@GARTH wrote:I love this forum.............everyone is now going to be afraid to express an opinion!

....and in your OPINION.........what does the story tell? lol........oh gawd!


What on earth are you wittering on about now Garth. Read the files, although I don't seem to see you quoting much from them!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The reasons for a conspiracy cover up.?

Post by Guest on 08.06.11 19:54

I'm sorry but I've just about run out of patience with Garth/Dippy/RBxHN/ and whoever else he wants to be to play his games.

locking thread.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum