The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

What was so special about Burgau?

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:20 pm

There has been a filter placed over that last shot to protect the other children's faces, maybe that has had something to do with altering that last image of her? I don't know !!
Two comments on that footage. It's just a guess, but I think maybe Madeleine was asked how does a train go and she is saying "choo, choo, choo", which is causing a pout. The funny thing is, I don't think that shot is all about Madeleine, but more about Kate's backside in white trousers, in the background. Which is why he swings round at the beginning and stops on the kitchen in the background.
Have you ever seen the film Love Actually? There is someone in this film who was tasked with filming a wedding, but because he was in love with this girl who got married, all the shots were of her and jut her, not of the whole wedding.
I would love to know who took that footage and I'm betting it's not Gerry.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

re alisons post about that snow white photo

Post by russiandoll on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:05 pm

I also have been unsettled by that since the first time I saw it. very very strange, she looks very unsure of herself and the biting of the lip and looking up then away seemed off.cant find the word for what that set of images conveyed
avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Upsy Daisy on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:07 pm

...but what about the photo with blue eye shadow that may have been taken on that balcony with the blue chairs. Above Madeleine is what looks like either a shelf or a protruding outside lamp. I can't see either on the balcony so what could this be???
avatar
Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by garyp on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:33 pm

alison wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WaNMPZJ1jw&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Try this one Stella...........might just be me but she seems to fade out into a much older version ( not just someone a couple of years older). It`s actually just before the last bit where she looks as if she is going over to a table.



Screenshot of that moment, think it is a trick of the light


garyp

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by garyp on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Better shot of the ice cream pic where you can see the arm of the blue chair and what looks like some sort of soft cover on it maybe?


garyp

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Well done garyp and thanks. thumbup
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Burgau and Grover

Post by tigger on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:46 pm

I'm really convinced those two images at least were taken on that balcony. The one on the floor is problaby taken in the UK. The fact that she wears the same dress in the Burgau picture doesn't mean much IMO, the blue chairs are unique to those two photographs. And it's just those two that top my list of paedo candy.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

tiggers post

Post by russiandoll on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:07 pm

I too think there is a strong probability that the blue eyeshadow photo and the ice cream one were taken at the same location[it is these 2 you refer to, tigger?] the angle of that eyeshadow photo really bothers me, she is tilting her head backwards hence the v low set of the [peculiar] ears...but looking down, you can not pose for a photo with your head like that and be relaxed......it is a contrived uncomfortable and not natural position, try tilting your head and looking down like that yourself.
if this is a dress up shot why not have it showing the dress like so many other photos we see of maddie in her play princess outfits. this girl cant be looking at a camera over the balcony her head would be tilted forwards. its all about the facial expression i am trying to find the word to describe it. the child looks drugged to me i wish i could see her eyes more clearly.....but its hard to focus on them will all teh crap [clearly applied by an adult[ on the eyelids.
whatever it makes my skin crawl
avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

re niknaks 08 post

Post by russiandoll on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm

3 kids sharing a toothbrush aint so unbelievable when you read in Kates book that the morning after arriving they had a quick wash before heading off to breakfast [ if i read they had a shower evening 28th after their journey , before beddie byes i might admit their hygiene is ok .
seriously though........3 kids ,1 toothbrush it's an " insult to our intelligence quite frankly"[ Kates words at the PJ suggestion Maddie might have wandered out of the apartment and off on her own].
avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Miraflores on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:25 pm

3 kids ,1 toothbrush

When Kate talks in the Australian interview about the 'toilet, teeth' routine before bed - I could only think that it must have been prolonged if they were waiting to share the one toothbrush!

It's just inconceivable,and I can't believe it - so why was there no toothbrush for Madeleine? Was it just to hide DNA, if so why? Or was the toothbrush contaminated in some way?
avatar
Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Miraflores wrote:
3 kids ,1 toothbrush

When Kate talks in the Australian interview about the 'toilet, teeth' routine before bed - I could only think that it must have been prolonged if they were waiting to share the one toothbrush!

It's just inconceivable,and I can't believe it - so why was there no toothbrush for Madeleine? Was it just to hide DNA, if so why? Or was the toothbrush contaminated in some way?

I don't believe they shared a toothbrush either. Just wondering if drug use can be detected from cells left on a toothbrush?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by dragonfly on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Stewie wrote:
Miraflores wrote:
3 kids ,1 toothbrush

When Kate talks in the Australian interview about the 'toilet, teeth' routine before bed - I could only think that it must have been prolonged if they were waiting to share the one toothbrush!

It's just inconceivable,and I can't believe it - so why was there no toothbrush for Madeleine? Was it just to hide DNA, if so why? Or was the toothbrush contaminated in some way?

I don't believe they shared a toothbrush either. Just wondering if drug use can be detected from cells left on a toothbrush?

I have already said it in another post, I personally find cheap tooth brushes good to clean up with, like cleaning in between tiles and round taps ect , good for removing dirt , dip it in a bit of bleach ,it is a great cleaning tip for intricate places mainly used for when I do a spring cleans works better than a cloth ,

____________________

avatar
dragonfly

Posts : 318
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by littlepixie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Jean wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViobtGPFa3M&feature=related



Alison, I think this is the one you mean. It's strange that there's no sound. I wonder if Madeleine was singing. Perhaps a lipreader could help.

I am not a lip-reader but she seems to be saying alright and ah-choo or hate choo.
avatar
littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:58 pm

this may have already be known but there is a link between Robert Murat and the Solimar apartments, apart from the DNA potentially being his..

The Jacinto e Murat company which his father started built the apartment and there are some rumours that the block is or was managed by their real estate arm..
Looking at their website, it is pretty poor with crude cartoons and is very amateur looking. The links below show their website and the link tothe Solimar apartments on their website.

If you look at the source code for the first link (choose view then source on your browser) there is an interesting keyword in the page which basically means if people search using any of the keywords their site should be returned in the search results.. and one of the keywords is "sex"... not sure how common that is for websites to have in their keywords - I'd expect to find algarve, golf etc but probably not sex.. maybe burgau is special for special kinds of holidays?

"KEYWORDS" CONTENT="Arquitectura, Architecture, Portugal, tourism, Turismo, Vacances, holiday, férias, resort, apartamentos, Algarve, beach, praia, praias, Travel, water, sports, holiday, beach, Architectural projects, Real Estate, paradise, sex, golf "


http://www.jacinto-murat.pt/paginas/jm-ing.html


http://www.jacinto-murat.pt/portugal/solimar/index.html
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by littlepixie on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:33 pm

I remember that being discussed on 3A. Wasn't there other key words such as "girl" and "boy"? Very strange way of advertising a holiday apartment. I book privately owned apartments and villas every year and I think if one of the key words for the website was sex, I would skim over it and choose another place to stay.
avatar
littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by happychick on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Maybe you wouldn't, though, if you were a swinger smug
avatar
happychick

Posts : 403
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Gillyspot on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:56 pm

littlepixie wrote:I remember that being discussed on 3A. Wasn't there other key words such as "girl" and "boy"? Very strange way of advertising a holiday apartment. I book privately owned apartments and villas every year and I think if one of the key words for the website was sex, I would skim over it and choose another place to stay.

Respectable doctors (not just the McCanns) travelling with their small children would surely have more on their mind than swinging. Mind none of them seemed to interested in enjoying their holiday actually "with" their children. Amazingly I have been away quite a few times (where there were creche facilities) and I have never once left my children there (it is there holiday too and I wanted to enjoy their enjoyment). Kate only worked 1.5 days a week (Madeleine was in childcare 3 full days in Rothley) and I worked full time (kids had to be in full time childcare as I was at work - dropped them off on the way to work and picked them up on the way back). Thus I never had any "Me" time except when family or friends babysat for me on the odd (very rare) evening whilst at home and yet I still wanted to be with my kids all throughout my holidays. Does that me me or Kate strange?
avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:09 am

Stewie wrote:this may have already be known but there is a link between Robert Murat and the Solimar apartments, apart from the DNA potentially being his..

The Jacinto e Murat company which his father started built the apartment and there are some rumours that the block is or was managed by their real estate arm..
Looking at their website, it is pretty poor with crude cartoons and is very amateur looking. The links below show their website and the link tothe Solimar apartments on their website.

If you look at the source code for the first link (choose view then source on your browser) there is an interesting keyword in the page which basically means if people search using any of the keywords their site should be returned in the search results.. and one of the keywords is "sex"... not sure how common that is for websites to have in their keywords - I'd expect to find algarve, golf etc but probably not sex.. maybe burgau is special for special kinds of holidays?

"KEYWORDS" CONTENT="Arquitectura, Architecture, Portugal, tourism, Turismo, Vacances, holiday, férias, resort, apartamentos, Algarve, beach, praia, praias, Travel, water, sports, holiday, beach, Architectural projects, Real Estate, paradise, sex, golf "

http://www.jacinto-murat.pt/paginas/jm-ing.html

http://www.jacinto-murat.pt/portugal/solimar/index.html

youaretheman I've been looking for that info for the last year. I too remember this and thought at the time it could be very relevant.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:16 am

Gillyspot wrote:
littlepixie wrote:I remember that being discussed on 3A. Wasn't there other key words such as "girl" and "boy"? Very strange way of advertising a holiday apartment. I book privately owned apartments and villas every year and I think if one of the key words for the website was sex, I would skim over it and choose another place to stay.

Respectable doctors (not just the McCanns) travelling with their small children would surely have more on their mind than swinging. Mind none of them seemed to interested in enjoying their holiday actually "with" their children. Amazingly I have been away quite a few times (where there were creche facilities) and I have never once left my children there (it is there holiday too and I wanted to enjoy their enjoyment). Kate only worked 1.5 days a week (Madeleine was in childcare 3 full days in Rothley) and I worked full time (kids had to be in full time childcare as I was at work - dropped them off on the way to work and picked them up on the way back). Thus I never had any "Me" time except when family or friends babysat for me on the odd (very rare) evening whilst at home and yet I still wanted to be with my kids all throughout my holidays. Does that me me or Kate strange?

That makes Kate strange. I do the same as you, and on holidays I wouldnt leave the kids alone for a second. After all the holiday is for me to see the joy in the kids.. The holidays are more for the kids than for me I feel.. I would never deared to leave them alone in a holiday appartment to go dine... I mean who really does that except the Mccanns and their friends? I do find it hard to believe that they found it just as safe as their own backyard. It would not be normal to feel that in a forent country in a place you never been before..?? No matter how family friendly the place would be...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Gillyspot on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:11 pm

[quote="MoaNo matter how family friendly the place would be...[/quote]



Kate & Gerry's idea of "family friendly" is one that has FREE babysitting facilities so they can dump the kids.
avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Stella wrote:

youaretheman I've been looking for that info for the last year. I too remember this and thought at the time it could be very relevant.

woohooo I'm honoured to get a you are the man from you Stella - because YOU are the man woman person!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Angelique on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Miraflores wrote:
3 kids ,1 toothbrush

When Kate talks in the Australian interview about the 'toilet, teeth' routine before bed - I could only think that it must have been prolonged if they were waiting to share the one toothbrush!

It's just inconceivable,and I can't believe it - so why was there no toothbrush for Madeleine? Was it just to hide DNA, if so why? Or was the toothbrush contaminated in some way?

Miraflores

Yes, that's also why there was no hairbrush - ideal for DNA. Its all a fairy story.


____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:41 pm

some more tags for the jacinto e murat website... heaven, sex, adult and love....

http://websitejudge.com/countries-regions/portugal/jacinto-murat.pt

Tags

heaven
sex
europe
adult
spain
algarve
apartamentos
lagos
travel
tourism
vacances
romance
euro
love
projects
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:26 am

There was some other tags on the original listing back in 2008 'ish, so it must have been changed at some point, but I clearly remember it saying something like 'good for boys and girls', instead of saying good for children's activities.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Gillyspot on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:04 am

What I also find interesting is that the word "projects" is on there. It is as thought they are encouraging companies to use their facilities for conferences ect then that would make sense otherwise why use the word project.

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"
avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum