The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

7 kids were left in McCann flat

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Guest on 05.06.11 14:19

I will put this in the guests section so they can post there views on it..............

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/06/httpwww.html

[snipped]
This was interesting and oddly enough never mentioned by the McCanns. Paulo Rebelo and his words' the investigation is still pointing in the right direction' and a missing child......I think he threw out a fishing line and received a great response from Mitchell. Rebelo read the files and realized each evening an adult was sick, someone always missing from the group of nine...the babysitter, also realizing at the same time there was no neglect.
The eight child, Madeleine, did he also suspect she may have died before May 3rd ?....Rebelos report and what he discovered as yet unknown....

Rest of the article is on above link.

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 kids were left in McCann flat

Post by Atilliator on 05.06.11 23:44

I think he threw out a fishing line and received a great response from Mitchell. Rebelo read the files and realized each evening an adult was sick, someone always missing from the group of nine...the babysitter, also realizing at the same time there was no neglect.

That's one way of looking at it. There is another possibility. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this technique is called "creating a straw man." What happens is that this story originates not from Rebelo, but from the McCanns's spin doctor(s). Once it is in the public domain, the McCann camp then attack it, thus discrediting the Portuguese police.

His appointment was announced as it was revealed the McCanns have hired their own forensic team.

Whatever happened to them?

Atilliator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.06.11 9:09

candyfloss wrote:I will put this in the guests section so they can post there views on it..............

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/06/httpwww.html

[snipped]
This was interesting and oddly enough never mentioned by the McCanns. Paulo Rebelo and his words' the investigation is still pointing in the right direction' and a missing child......I think he threw out a fishing line and received a great response from Mitchell. Rebelo read the files and realized each evening an adult was sick, someone always missing from the group of nine...the babysitter, also realizing at the same time there was no neglect.
The eight child, Madeleine, did he also suspect she may have died before May 3rd ?....Rebelos report and what he discovered as yet unknown....

Rest of the article is on above link.

I think they have the wrong apartment though. I think all of the children were in a first floor apartment, likely to be the Payne's one. But I agree with all the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 06.06.11 9:42

Rebelo read the files and realized each evening an adult was sick, someone always missing from the group of nine...the babysitter, also realizing at the same time there was no neglect.
The checks the mccanns claim to have overseen at their apartment 5a are then all false which opens a whole new can of worms what ever path the lies took they end in 5a sniffer dog evidence and the dogs dont lie
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 07.06.11 1:08

Kate said it wasn't supposed to happen that way referring to what happened to M
ARE WE TO PRESUME THAT SOMETHING WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TO M IF SO WHAT? AND WHY?
Those words coming from the mother of MM i find disturbing
How many slips ups have the mccanns had and why dont the interviewers have immediate questions when it happens it would show the world watching that the real mccanns are liars
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.06.11 12:03

Interesting theory by Mr Paulo Rebelo. 7 of the 8 children left in the McCanns flat. Where was the eighth and who was it? thinking

POLICE in Portugal piled fresh torment on Madeleine McCann?s parents yesterday by claiming SIX other kids were with her the night she disappeared.

The bizarre theory – that the couple?s friends left their own children in the fateful holiday apartment to go out – emerged as the country?s No2 cop took over the case of the missing four-year-old.

Last night Maddie?s gaunt-looking mum Kate and husband Gerry slammed the latest slur on their version of events as ?utter rubbish?.

The two doctors, both 39, insist their two-year-old twins Amelie and Sean were the only other children sleeping in the rented flat when Maddie vanished.

The news comes as friends of Kate have argued today that the fact she refused to leave Portugal, despite pleas from husband Gerry and friends, is further proof she is telling the truth.

Even though she knew public opinion in Portugal was turning against them, Kate felt emotionally attached to the area and wanted to stay.

Friends argue that someone with something to hide would not have behaved in the same way.

But police sources reportedly told Portuguese newspaper 24 Horas they had "significant evidence" that seven of the eight children in the group had been in the McCanns' apartment. Reports suggest they did not give an explanation as to where the eighth child was.

And the newspaper also claims that Maddie and twins Sean and Amelie were sedated.

This belief is apparently based on the first preliminary results of the tests carried out at a lab in Birmingham.

These results are said to tie in with forensic analysis previously carried out at the National Institute of Legal Medicine in Portugal.

According to a reported police source, there is no proof that the other children claimed to be in the apartment were also sedated.

Yesterday three detectives visited the apartment where Madeleine disappeared to reconstruct what happened.

They were there for five hours. Their new boss Paulo Rebelo, 45, is understood to favour a ?rethink? of every aspect of the investigation.

The McCanns? spokesman Clarence Mitchell scoffed at the cops? new allegations, saying: ?If you put seven children together you are going to have a far harder time getting them to sleep than three.? The latest theory casts doubt not only on what Kate and Gerry have always said but knocks statements by the three couples they holidayed with.

Rebelo ... now heads the case
Pals Jane Tanner, 36, and her partner Dr Russell O?Brien, 36, have two young daughters. Dr Matthew Oldfield, 37, and wife Rachael, 36, also have two children.

Also in the Algarve with the McCanns were David Payne, 41, and his wife Dr Fiona Payne, 34 – who have one child – and Fiona?s mother Diane. Maddie vanished five months ago in the resort of Praia da Luz as her parents and friends dined in a nearby tapas bar. The police theory about other kids being in the flat was leaked by a detective to a Portuguese newspaper.

It emerged as highly respected senior officer Rebelo – second in command at the Policia Judiciaria – took over the inquiry. He replaced disgraced Goncalo Amaral – axed last week for blasting the McCanns and UK detectives. Rebelo, 45, has worked on some of Portugal?s most high profile crimes – although he has no experience of investigating missing children.

Missing ... Maddie
His appointment was announced as it was revealed the McCanns have hired their own forensic team. The move follows reports that new DNA evidence links them to their daughter?s disappearance.

Spokesman Mr Mitchell said: ?Kate and Gerry hope Mr Rebelo will now work to eliminate them from the inquiry as suspects and will then be in a position to refocus his team into the search for Madeleine.?

But news emerged today that a team of six Portuguese detectives is reportedly investigating the disappearance of Madeleine - down from about 100 inspectors put on the case when she first went missing

Carlos Anjos, president of the Association of Criminal Investigation Staff, told Portugal's national news agency Lusa that five detectives and a chief inspector made up the team.

He said the drawdown was "normal" in investigations where the missing person was not found in the immediate period after disappearing, Lusa reported.

Yesterday Kate looked pale and thin as she attended a Catholic service for Madeleine near the family?s home in Rothley, Leics.

Mr Mitchell insisted: ?Kate may appear frail but inside she is stronger than ever.?

•Gerry and Kate McCann have praised Hollywood star Ben Affleck for his "sensitivity" after he halted the UK screening of his latest film over its similarities to the missing Madeleine case.

Gone Baby Gone - directed by the actor and starring his brother Casey - features a private detective trying to find a missing four-year-old girl.

The thriller has now had its UK premiere postponed.

At the Los Angeles premiere, Affleck said: "It just came down to the fact that there is a family there, and there is a country that has been exposed to the story and seems to have become to a certain degree emotionally sensitive to it."

The McCanns' family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "We thank him for being thoughtful enough and sensitive enough to Gerry and Kate's position to make such a commercial decision."

Brits face DNA quiz

BRITS who were in Praia da Luz when Madeleine went missing have been asked to give DNA samples to police.

Leicestershire police sent letters to all those staying at the Ocean Club resort the week the McCanns were there.

Portuguese detectives are trying to identify DNA samples and fingerprints from locations including the McCanns’ apartment.

It shows police have not ruled out the theory that Madeleine, four, was snatched.

They are also tying to trace mobile calls from the night she vanished.

Det Supt Stuart Prior wrote in the letter that the samples would “help Portuguese police eliminate samples they have not yet been able to identify”.

A McCann family friend said: “Kate and Gerry will welcome this as it shows increased police activity.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/322443/Maddie-McCann-7-kids-left-in-McCann-flat-bizarre-new-claim.html?print=yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.06.11 12:07

SteelMagnolia said...

Good morning Pat,

I believe the most explosive part of this mystery is yet to be known, the fact that the group did not leave the children alone.

Let me explain, Paulo Rebelo on taking over the case said 'I am going to look at this from a completely different angle'

Within three weeks he let it leak through a newspaper he had discovered 7 of the children were together, he said nothing about the eighth child or who it was even. This threw the McCanns and their PR mouthpiece Mitchell into a dizzy fit. Rebelo had discovered their darkest secret, the fact that neglect had been invented to make a window for the abduction.
No neglect , no abduction.

Rebelo waited for the McCann response, he had said seven of the children were in the McCanns apartment ?...no response ! and then Mitchell bellowed back 'Ludicrous how can you get 7 children to sleep all at the same time, it would be much more difficult'

Mitchel, so busy in trying to push the 'neglect' (that never happened) said nothing about the McCanns apartment nor did he ask of the whereabouts of the eighth child...????Curious reaction No ?

Within a matter of weeks Kate McCann wrote in a panic to Rebelo, he had discovered they had not left their children alone, so how the hell would they explain the disappearance of Madeleine.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LETTER_KATE_MCCANN.htm

Reading the police files there is one person each evening missing from the group, this person claims in their witness statement to have been sick. You remove one adult and place a group of children ALL together you have a babysitter.

NEGLECT was the Big lie to cover what really happened to Madeleine.

Read Kates letter Pat but read it with the knowledge Kate has just discovered the new officer in charge of the case now knows the children were not left alone each evening.

June 15, 2011 3:34 AM
SteelMagnolia said...
Another point of interest ,on hearing this news of ' no neglect' two of the witnessess wanted to change their statements but were afraid, due to the power behind the McCanns. The witnessess?..Surprise , surprise, Jane Tanner and her partner Russell O'Brien. PR mouthiece Mitchell once again denied this information and we had an accusation of PJ leaking the McCanns personal files,,,all lies but the information that was alleged to be leaked was about the McCanns leaving the children alone to cry...HERE we see again the need to push the 'neglect' NEGLECT is the ace card if people start to realize neglect did not happen then the truth is plain to see.

Tanner and O'Brien were pressured enough to keep their mouths shut and the reconstruction did not go ahead due to new information...we are now looking at nine people who had lied about neglect to cover-up the truth of what really happened to Madeleine.

June 15, 2011 4:06 AM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.06.11 13:44

candyfloss wrote:

Tanner and O'Brien were pressured enough to keep their mouths shut and the reconstruction did not go ahead due to new information...we are now looking at nine people who had lied about neglect to cover-up the truth of what really happened to Madeleine.

June 15, 2011 4:06 AM

There will be a lot more than 9 people involved in this in some way in the end.

Just look at the handwriting on the creche sheets.

I'm not surprised now that Tanner and O'Brien were the first to try and change their statements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 15.06.11 17:27

If the children were all in one apartment bar one child and an adult from the group was actually babysitting them, why didn't that adult hear the crying that Mrs Fenn heard and settle the child that was upset?
Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 15.06.11 19:35

@Kololi wrote:If the children were all in one apartment bar one child and an adult from the group was actually babysitting them, why didn't that adult hear the crying that Mrs Fenn heard and settle the child that was upset?

But which apartment were they in? Mrs Fenn was directly above the McCann apartment - a crying child in one of the apartments rented by others in the group might not have been heard so loudly..?
pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 16.06.11 13:48

@pauline wrote:
@Kololi wrote:If the children were all in one apartment bar one child and an adult from the group was actually babysitting them, why didn't that adult hear the crying that Mrs Fenn heard and settle the child that was upset?

But which apartment were they in? Mrs Fenn was directly above the McCann apartment - a crying child in one of the apartments rented by others in the group might not have been heard so loudly..?

Very true but the main statement made at the begining of the thread says that all but one child were probably left in the McCann's apartment. If this is so and Madeleine was crying so that Mrs Fennn heard her being in the apartment above then something doesn't seem to sit right.

Mrs Fenn says she heard her and Madeleine asked her mum why she didn't come when she was crying. That seems to indicate that Madeleine was most definitely in her own apartment and if the theory is right, she was there with other children from the group. It could not have been Madeleine who was the child alone surely?
Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 16.06.11 13:54

If there had been an adult there, perhaps Madeleine was crying because of the adult?
Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beejay on 17.06.11 18:31

Maybe I am being a bit dense here, but if all the kids were in the apartment with a babysitter how was Madeleine killed?

The steelmagnolia person throws it out there that all becomes clear when we take "neglect" out of the scenario but I, for one, can't understand how the next part of the theory pans out. Rather than be cryptic, can someone actually put forward a credible version of events?

For example, is there an inference that the tapas 9 are all paedophiles and were taking it in turns to abuse the kids and that Madeleine died in the course of an attack by whoever was the babysitter on the night in question? That would explain the pact of silence I suppose but I can't bring myself to imagine that anyone let alone an entire group of parents could be so evil or calculating.

Am I missing something here? I just don't get it.

beejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 17.06.11 22:26

You and me both Beejay.
Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

One big happy family

Post by Guest on 18.06.11 10:50

I'll join the last two posters - I don't understand this one either.

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 18.06.11 22:43

If it is not abduction or neglect it is murder
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 19.06.11 1:15

@Cherry wrote:If there had been an adult there, perhaps Madeleine was crying because of the adult?

I agree.
littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beejay on 19.06.11 1:38

@ROSA wrote:If it is not abduction or neglect it is murder

Murder of a 3 year old? Why? How? By whom? The babysitter or the McCanns?

beejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 19.06.11 2:21

How many 3 years old have been murdered by both and 2 yr old add 1 yr old add babies millions is the answer world wide there is no surprises about that shit happens
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beejay on 19.06.11 9:57

OK, so these things happen.

But this thread is taking us in a direction. The kids were all in one room with a babysitter. We are then invited to consider that if it's not an abduction or neglect (meaning that Madeleine died on her own in an accident) then it has to be murder.

So I return to the logical next question. Are we to assume that Madeleine was murdered in the room by the babysitter? Or by the McCanns? Or both? And why?

Like a lot of people, I strongly suspect that the McCanns are implicated in the death of their daughter but the sleuth in me just cannot unravel all the evidence to arrive at a coherent theory of how they did it or how they got away with it.

That's the "complete mystery of Madeleine McCann" I guess but I come onto this forum to see if I can find answers and end up with more questions instead.

beejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 19.06.11 10:04

@beejay wrote:That's the "complete mystery of Madeleine McCann" I guess but I come onto this forum to see if I can find answers and end up with more questions instead.

I think we all end up with more questions beejay...... which is why we're all still here 4 years after the tragic event of Madeleine's death. sad

Glad you and all the other new members found your way here to post with us. thumbsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 19.06.11 10:35

@beejay wrote:OK, so these things happen.

But this thread is taking us in a direction. The kids were all in one room with a babysitter. We are then invited to consider that if it's not an abduction or neglect (meaning that Madeleine died on her own in an accident) then it has to be murder.

So I return to the logical next question. Are we to assume that Madeleine was murdered in the room by the babysitter? Or by the McCanns? Or both? And why?

Like a lot of people, I strongly suspect that the McCanns are implicated in the death of their daughter but the sleuth in me just cannot unravel all the evidence to arrive at a coherent theory of how they did it or how they got away with it.

That's the "complete mystery of Madeleine McCann" I guess but I come onto this forum to see if I can find answers and end up with more questions instead.
The crime scene and the blood splatter a forensic investigation would look at the pattern on the wall and have some idea about the cause and what part of a body would make the splatter if a artery was cut rtc or the violence needed to create such a splatter pattern there would be forensic clues in that pattern then you have sniffer dog evidence from the dog that had a positive alert to cadaver a violent crime scene in that room
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest 60 on 19.06.11 11:42

There was no 'blood spatters'......

Pt forensics - A light sourse and chemicals were used in Apartment 5a to detect blood......all negative.
guest 60

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 19.06.11 11:45

guest 60 wrote:There was no 'blood spatters'......

Pt forensics - A light sourse and chemicals were used in Apartment 5a to detect blood......all negative.

Really.

So what did Keela alert to?

What were the markers up the wall and on the back of the sofa and under the floor tiles and on the hem of the curtain?
IAmNotMerylStreep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.06.11 11:54

@IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:
guest 60 wrote:There was no 'blood spatters'......

Really.

So what did Keela alert to?

What were the markers up the wall and on the back of the sofa and under the floor tiles and on the hem of the curtain?

08 Processos Vol VIII Page 2190
08_VOLUME_VIIIa_Page_2190

3rd August 2007. 17.17 PM

Inspection by Sniffer Dog

Location: Apartment 5 A in the Ocean Club) Praia da Luz, Lagos

Participants:
1. PJ - Ricardo Paiva
2. UK Mark Harrison
3. UK Martin Grime, UK Forensic Canine P SM Expert
4. Keela - English Springer

The entire activity was filmed and recorded (sound).

On this date a new sniffer dog inspection was carried out in the apartment mentioned above, with the help of the dog Keela who detects human blood remains. The activity produced the following results:

19.19 The dog "marked" an area of tiles in the living room, next to the window and behind the sofa.

19.20 The dog "marked" the lower part of the left white coloured curtain of the window behind the sofa.

Signed.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EDDIE-KEELA.htm

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum