The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by lj on 03.06.11 22:39

You're derailing again, and being abusive.

The subject gives no place for an opinion. A coloboma is there or it's not, alittle bit like being pregnant to make a bit easier for you to understand. The parents first say it's there, then it's not. They go on lying about ho they used it in the campaign, again something that's not subject to an opinion but a fact.



____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3322
Reputation : 196
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Kitti on 03.06.11 23:04

Then fact off the matter is garth, they made the public believe their was an eye defect when their wasn't.



They could off easilly said no, their was no defect, but they didn't ...they wanted and intended to Mislead the public...the mccanns started the ball rolling and it snowballed out of control but did they stop it, no...it was a good marketing ploy.
avatar
Kitti

Posts : 36
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 97
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by The Shelfstacker on 03.06.11 23:35

Garth, mate. You're struggling OK? Accept it.
avatar
The Shelfstacker

Posts : 122
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Garth on 04.06.11 8:23

.
 
Madeleine McCann HAS got a brown flek in the eye. They DO NOT DENY THIS.
 
All they are saying is that you have to look close up to notice it. However, when she went missing it was a distinguishing feature that would identify her and rightly so, they made a point about it, you know a bit like having a birth mark behind the ear or something. they haven't gone on about it too much
since their initial campaign because of the very reason I have just explained. People here dont seem to understand the desperation for the return of their daughter in those early days. But then, it would appear there's a lot they simply cannot get there heads around.
 
And further , no ones rattled my cage, its just the sheer ignorance and the wild ideas particularly the 'biggest revelation' as some misguided poster on here appears to think, that I find pathetic.
 
I dont mind debating and playing devils advocate sometimes in order to look at both sides of this sad case but unfortunately, its the same people who repeat the same old nonsense and  'think' they have uncovered yet another clue to the McCanns big conspiracy that makes this site appear to be nothing more than a haven for conspiraloons.
 
Its a lovely day, maybe some ought to get out and get some fresh air. Staring at the computer 24/7 has its effects.......as can clearly be seen. 
 
 
 
 
 
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

The eyes have it.

Post by Guest on 04.06.11 9:17

Thanks to all those who have posted comments since my last one at 6.54 yesterday. Apart from one notable exception, you all understood what I was trying to say; namely that it would be more constructive to ask about points that could not be dismissed as conspiratorial ramblings - the coloboma issue and the lack of hope that their daughter would ever be found alive. Sadly when a child of this age goes missing, the outcome is unlikely to be good but miracles can happen. Does anyone remember the case of a four-year-old called Simon Jones around 15 years ago? I can't remember where in England he lived but he disappeared from a park and had been given up for dead when he was found alive and well six weeks later iving in a hostel with the misfit who'd abducted him. Until a parent's worst fears are confirmed with the finding of the body, there is always a hope that the child is alive and possible sightings, particularly in the early days, will be taken very seriously. I don't think that it's posters other than Garth who need to get out more and blow the cobwebs away.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Me on 04.06.11 9:46

@Garth wrote:Me


About as barmy as an abductor walking across the very road the parents used "every 15 minutes" to check their children. About as barmy as said abductor continuing to walk across the road when two men (including the father - who no doubt said abductor would recognise as the father if he's been staking out the family) are on said road TALKING.

Now that is barmy. Agree?

And you think people on this site will take you seriously?

----------------------------------------------------



It's barmy only if you believe the McCanns were being stalked. If not, then how would this abductor have known?



Not so barmy eh.........



And quite frankly, your scenario and mine hardly compare.............. unless you've completely lost the plot!

Ah ok, so now you're saying they weren't being stalked or watched? Is that what you think? Please confirm your position on this just so we know and so you can't move the goalposts again in the future.

Because if so, and given the supposed regularity of the checking then the idea that some random abductor walking by (just - coincidentally - at the exact time in between the checks) simply walked in to the apartment as a spur of the moment action without watching the routines makes your theory even more barmy.

And given Kate's & Gerry's statements they think they must have been watched, so are you saying you don't agree with Kate & Gerry? Are you saying then you don't beleive Kate & Gerry? Wow, that's some revelation Garth.

Also if they weren't being watched how did this abductor know there were children in that room?

Still you don't mention the barminess of said abductor walking across the same street he can hear and see two men talking in!

You don't want these scenarios to compare becuase it exposes your theory to the ludicrous and barmy notion that it is.

However you can't accuse one theory you disagree with as being barmy then complain "no comparison" when a theory you adamently believe in is exposed as being even more barmy.

Me

Posts : 683
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Guest on 04.06.11 9:59

Yousee the trouble with Garth is that he keeps changing his mind, in fact one post straight after another. Try and be a bit more consistant Garth, it might help with your arguments.

[i][quote Garth]

It's barmy only if you believe the McCanns were being stalked. If not, then how would this abductor have known?



and then the next post....


[quote Garth]

Do you think that this is the first time this or these people have ever gotten into an apartment? Do you think they just decided on the spur of the moment? lol




So which is it Garth, you make fun of people and say one thing, and then do a complete u turn and and try to belittle another post by saying the opposite. I think it might be you in need of some fresh air.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Garth on 04.06.11 10:28

Marian I don't think that it's posters other than Garth who need to get out more and blow the cobwebs away.


---------------------

Instead of making blanket statements, let's hear from you why my 'thoughts' are completely barmy as you appear to infer.
 
You talk about me not giving answers or explanations................a case of pot calling kettle black me thinks.
 
Over to you for your riveting exlanation.........can't wait!



 
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Garth on 04.06.11 10:39

Ah ok, so now you're saying they weren't being stalked or watched? Is that what you think? Please confirm your position on this just so we know and so you can't move the goalposts again in the future.

Because if so, and given the supposed regularity of the checking then the idea that some random abductor walking by (just - coincidentally - at the exact time in between the checks) simply walked in to the apartment as a spur of the moment action without watching the routines makes your theory even more barmy
---------------------------------------------------
 
Now now, lets keep our feet firmly on the ground here.
 
No one knows for sure whether they were observed or not, so don't take my ideas as absolute. On the contrary, I have an open mind (well, when a little common sense is applied) and have just replied to a previous question of yours. 
 
People will still keep a vigil if their intent is to snatch a child whether they know about the checks or not.
 
And we don't know anything about these culprits. They may be long term thieves. They may be paedophiles. They may be both. So lets not put words into my mouth about some random abductor. Thats you me old fruit making that suggestion.
 
 Its quite possible that these were local people who may have attempted break ins and theft on many occassions. The idea that a child was left alone on previous nights after previous attempts at a break in may well have spurred on the idea.
 
Who knows?
 
 
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Garth on 04.06.11 10:45

  candyfloss Today at 9:59 am

Yousee the trouble with Garth is that he keeps changing his mind, in fact one post straight after another. Try and be a bit more consistant Garth, it might help with your arguments.

[i][quote Garth]

It's barmy only if you believe the McCanns were being stalked. If not, then how would this abductor have known?



and then the next post....


[quote Garth]

Do you think that this is the first time this or these people have ever gotten into an apartment? Do you think they just decided on the spur of the moment? lol




So which is it Garth, you make fun of people and say one thing, and then do a complete u turn and and try to belittle another post by saying the opposite. I think it might be you in need of some fresh air.
 
-----------------
 
Like I have just said, I doubt for one minute it was a spur of the moment snatch. It does NOT mean they were watching the McCanns every move. They may have just known a child was left alone from a previous break in attempt.
 
My original point was to the post ME, who couldnt understand why the abductor would walk across the top road in view of someone making a check.
 
Had they not known about all these checks but knew about the girl being left alone, then going across the top road is feesible, as its the quickest way to get her out of sight and away from the complex from which she was snatched.
 
HALELLUJAH!
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Mg5 on 04.06.11 10:58




  Garth Yesterday at 7:16 pm
 

 
From a visual perspective................ what's the bleedin difference?  

=============================================================

Well, the differnece is the new directive says Madeleine doesn't have coloboma........so, precisely, what is the difference? Could it be the threat of the intervention of SY?     
 
avatar
Mg5
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Me on 04.06.11 11:02

@Garth wrote:Ah ok, so now you're saying they weren't being stalked or watched? Is that what you think? Please confirm your position on this just so we know and so you can't move the goalposts again in the future.

Because if so, and given the supposed regularity of the checking then the idea that some random abductor walking by (just - coincidentally - at the exact time in between the checks) simply walked in to the apartment as a spur of the moment action without watching the routines makes your theory even more barmy
---------------------------------------------------

Now now, lets keep our feet firmly on the ground here.

No one knows for sure whether they were observed or not, so don't take my ideas as absolute. On the contrary, I have an open mind (well, when a little common sense is applied) and have just replied to a previous question of yours.

People will still keep a vigil if their intent is to snatch a child whether they know about the checks or not.

And we don't know anything about these culprits. They may be long term thieves. They may be paedophiles. They may be both. So lets not put words into my mouth about some random abductor. Thats you me old fruit making that suggestion.

Its quite possible that these were local people who may have attempted break ins and theft on many occassions. The idea that a child was left alone on previous nights after previous attempts at a break in may well have spurred on the idea.

Who knows?


Oh lordy.

First rule when in a hole, stop digging.

My feet are firmly attached to terra firma, the question is are yours?

You have no open mind, so dont try that defence!

If you did have an open mind you would be prepared to consider the merits and drawbacks of any and all reasons for her disappearance, not just the differing hypotheses of only 1 reason, namely abduction. That is not having an open mind.

Of course nobody knows if they were watched or not but the fact is under either scenario the logic underpinning the theories is barmy.

If they were watched then the idea the abductor would go across the street the parents checked is barmy.

If they weren't watched the idea that the abductor could get in and out in between checks unseen guessing there were kids in there is even more barmy.

You've now moved onto burglars etc. I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. Is that how desperate you are to stretch your theory rather than actually admitting that just maybe your central theory of abduction may have more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Either scenario still doesnt explain why an abductor would cross a road where two people are talking, does it?

Garth either scenario when you look at it is barmy, but you're too stubborn to admit the possibility that you might just be wrong.

Also given you believe the child was "abducted" it's hardly putting words in your mouth when i call that person an "abductor" is it?

Garth, a tip for you. Quit, whilst you're losing.

____________________
What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns

Me

Posts : 683
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Garth on 04.06.11 11:09

Hang on a minute
 
Its YOU who has a closed mind and won't accept the points I've raised.
 
So you cannot accept my ideas.
 
Lets look at your 'alternative reason' and see how that stacks up........should be fun!
 
 
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Garth on 04.06.11 11:20

Me, you make me laugh. Talk about worming your way out.
 
The McCanns LIED about the shutters being jemmied has now to be read in the third context as described by our lovely dictionary as MISTAKEN.
 
  
 
No inference whatsoever..........
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by The Shelfstacker on 04.06.11 11:22

Garth. Stop it. Just stop it. You're being silly.
avatar
The Shelfstacker

Posts : 122
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Guest on 04.06.11 11:23

@Me wrote:

Either scenario still doesnt explain why an abductor would cross a road where two people are talking, does it?


Not when he could have stopped on the corner of the road, pretended to be doing something with the child, did a quick 20/20 and if necessary, if he saw someone coming his was or as in this case saw anyone standing there talking, he could have turned around and went a different way. To be honest, he should have also used his ears to know someone was just around that corner.

Come on SAS Garth, do you think only the trained person would know about this sort of basic recon?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Garth on 04.06.11 11:33

Not when he could have stopped on the corner of the road, pretended to be doing something with the child, did a quick 20/20 and if necessary, if he saw someone coming his was or as in this case saw anyone standing there talking, he could have turned around and went a different way. To be honest, he should have also used his ears to know someone was just around that corner.

Come on SAS Garth, do you think only the trained person would know about this sort of basic recon?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Its incredible isn't it, YOU trying to apply some logic when you believe old Gerry would carry his dead daughter through the streets of PDL. LOL
 
Tell me, what do you do for a living Stella?
 
 
 
 
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Garth on 04.06.11 11:35

Stella its not me who's been part of the SAS luvvy. :roll:
 
 
avatar
Garth
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Guest on 04.06.11 12:00

@Garth wrote:Not when he could have stopped on the corner of the road, pretended to be doing something with the child, did a quick 20/20 and if necessary, if he saw someone coming his was or as in this case saw anyone standing there talking, he could have turned around and went a different way. To be honest, he should have also used his ears to know someone was just around that corner.

Come on SAS Garth, do you think only the trained person would know about this sort of basic recon?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its incredible isn't it, YOU trying to apply some logic when you believe old Gerry would carry his dead daughter through the streets of PDL. LOL

Tell me, what do you do for a living Stella?


For the record, I have always maintained that the child seen by the Smith's was another child used as a decoy and not Madeleine.

As for my "living", I am disabled. But in my days, I used to work in accounts and office administration, which has really come in handy, sifting all through the booking sheets and guest lists.

Now. As this thread was about Madeleine's eye defect, let's try and get it back on course.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by LittleMissMolly on 04.06.11 12:02

@Garth wrote:
Its incredible isn't it, YOU trying to apply some logic when you believe old Gerry would carry his dead daughter through the streets of PDL. LOL

Tell me, what do you do for a living Stella?




Garth .... what is it precisely about the idea of Gerry carrying a dead Madeleine that you find impossible to believe?

You think parents can't bear to touch their dead child? You think a dead child looks any different to a sleeping child? You think it would be too risky? ... what exactly makes you so positive that someone wouldn't do that?

Because it seems to me that people in general are capable of all sorts of behaviours that even those who actually know them wouldn't suspect them of (let alone complete strangers).

I have a close friend who worked with Dennis Nilson for many years ... did she suspect that he was killing people and burning them in his back garden/flushing them down the drains? No of course she didn't - and if anyone had suggested such a thing she would have been as adamant as you are about Gerry McCann's possible behaviour.

____________________
Joseph Goebbels (a man who ought to know):
If you tell a lie big enough and repeat it often enough then the public will eventually believe it

LittleMissMolly

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Me on 04.06.11 12:10

@Garth wrote:Not when he could have stopped on the corner of the road, pretended to be doing something with the child, did a quick 20/20 and if necessary, if he saw someone coming his was or as in this case saw anyone standing there talking, he could have turned around and went a different way. To be honest, he should have also used his ears to know someone was just around that corner.

Come on SAS Garth, do you think only the trained person would know about this sort of basic recon?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its incredible isn't it, YOU trying to apply some logic when you believe old Gerry would carry his dead daughter through the streets of PDL. LOL

No you look at the evidence you have and draw your conlcusions based on that, not on how your logic works.

You have a credible independent sighting that 60-80% identifies Gerry, wearing clothes that Gerry had at the time.

Or using your logic we have to believe paedo burglers who were / weren't watching the apartment or children. For which there is not one shred of evidence.

Yet you cling to this, despite their being no evidence over and above an independent 3rd party sighting. And you claim you are applying logic. LOL

have you heard this quote before:

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Me

Posts : 683
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Me on 04.06.11 12:13

@Garth wrote:Not when he could have stopped on the corner of the road, pretended to be doing something with the child, did a quick 20/20 and if necessary, if he saw someone coming his was or as in this case saw anyone standing there talking, he could have turned around and went a different way. To be honest, he should have also used his ears to know someone was just around that corner.

Come on SAS Garth, do you think only the trained person would know about this sort of basic recon?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its incredible isn't it, YOU trying to apply some logic when you believe old Gerry would carry his dead daughter through the streets of PDL. LOL

Tell me, what do you do for a living Stella?

Garth

You've moved the posts again. You were asked:

Either scenario still doesnt explain why an abductor would cross a road where two people are talking, does it?

You moved onto Gerry walking the streets with his dead daughter.

You didn't answer that question. Please do so.

Me

Posts : 683
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Me on 04.06.11 12:20

@Garth wrote:Hang on a minute

Its YOU who has a closed mind and won't accept the points I've raised.

So you cannot accept my ideas.

Lets look at your 'alternative reason' and see how that stacks up........should be fun!


No not at all closed. You'll remember when i entered this forum, i asked you to make me believe in your theory, didn't i? You do remember that don't you?

You spectacularly failed to put any kind of credible evidence backed theory forward which carried any kind of weight to most normal people.

So based on the evidence before us and given the investigation is at this stage incomplete, (due to the Tapas 9 refusing to answer questions let's not forget) i agree at this stage with the two police inspectors (not just your anti-christ Amaral) and the interim report author (Tavaral i think he's called) who believe the child had an accidental death and her body was disposed of by her parents.

Whereas you believe good old Kate & Gerry.

LOL

Me

Posts : 683
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by Guest on 04.06.11 12:34

@Me wrote:
@Garth wrote:Hang on a minute

Its YOU who has a closed mind and won't accept the points I've raised.

So you cannot accept my ideas.

Lets look at your 'alternative reason' and see how that stacks up........should be fun!


No not at all closed. You'll remember when i entered this forum, i asked you to make me believe in your theory, didn't i? You do remember that don't you?

You spectacularly failed to put any kind of credible evidence backed theory forward which carried any kind of weight to most normal people.

So based on the evidence before us and given the investigation is at this stage incomplete, (due to the Tapas 9 refusing to answer questions let's not forget) i agree at this stage with the two police inspectors (not just your anti-christ Amaral) and the interim report author (Tavaral i think he's called) who believe the child had an accidental death and her body was disposed of by her parents.

Whereas you believe good old Kate & Gerry.
LOL




It makes it difficult to believe them though doesn't it, so many changing stories and excuses ...................

1. Used keys to enter apartment - then they didn't

2. First doors were locked - then they weren't

3. Windows jemmied, shutters forced - then they weren't

4. Cuddlecat placed on high shelf - then it wasn't it was on the bed

5. Madeleine was in bed - then she was lying on top

6. Not aware of being watched, it felt safe - then they were

7. Children weren't drugged - then they were.



Just a few that come to mind - please feel free to add more.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by LittleMissMolly on 04.06.11 12:37

candyfloss wrote:
It makes it difficult to believe them though doesn't it, so many changing stories and excuses ...................

1. Used keys to enter apartment - then they didn't

2. First doors were locked - then they weren't

3. Windows jemmied, shutters forced - then they weren't

4. Cuddlecat placed on high shelf - then it wasn't it was on the bed

5. Madeleine was in bed - then she was lying on top

6. Not aware of being watched, it felt safe - then they were

7. Children weren't drugged - then they were.



Just a few that come to mind - please feel free to add more.

Madeleine had a coloboma - and now she doesn't lol!

____________________
Joseph Goebbels (a man who ought to know):
If you tell a lie big enough and repeat it often enough then the public will eventually believe it

LittleMissMolly

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum