The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Did Madeleine have coloboma?

Post by jd on 11.10.12 1:23

@sami wrote:
@Miraflores wrote:Hi Sami,

Yes, I agree, so it does make you question whether they really wanted her to be found.....

Quite. The "missing poster" they issued at first had the words "missing, 3 years from last night, contact Luz Ocean Club" and a photo of younger Madeleine in a pink pj type top with white spots.

What good is a poster without the childs name ? What do you say to a child you come across, who you think may be Madeleine - at least if you could ask is her name Madeleine it would be helpful. No, instead you have to ask are you three and are you missing since last night ??

It states she was three years old. Technically true, but she was just days away from being 4 years old. There is a very big difference in a child three years of age and four years of age. A four year old will be well able to speak up for herself, at just three years old perhaps not. The image of a three year old to some people is a very young child, a toddler. A four year old child is of school going age.

Contact the Ocean Club. No phone number for the OC or indeed themselves. So walking down the street, you see a child you think might be Madeleine. What do you do in this modern day of mobile phones ? Nothing, you turn around, perhaps have to walk in the opposite direction, arrive at the Ocean Club and tell them you may have seen the missing child two miles down the road.

Then you issue further photographs of a younger child, create an international marketing campaign with her eye defect, forget to mention another distinguishing feature on her leg, and then to cap it all off decide years later they never made much of the eye at all.

They themselves did not search that night as we know, but those who were searching were given precious little information to assist them in that search.

You would make a better effort in looking for a lost puppy, imo.

Great points Sami. "What good is a poster without the childs name ? " "What do you say to a child you come across, who you think may be Madeleine"...

"those who were searching were given precious little information to assist them in that search"....so true!! Though the British Embassy had all the information as they called the mobile of an OC employee that night to pass on a message this was to be under the PJ control....How did they know and how did they get the mobile phone number of an OC employee within an hour of kate mccann reporting Maddie had gone missing?

"missing, 3 years from last night
If the initial posters said this then.....why does the poster say 'last night' when they were writing them On the night?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.10.12 1:28

Jean wrote:According to the police chief in Leh,yes. I really would love to see this photo of the invisible girl! I have my x-ray specs ready and waiting.

The point is they gave it all the propaganda in the media, baffling people, when the reality is just look behind the girls left knee, you'd know in a single second and no need for all the media reports, hype etc. The mccanns made a point of this mark in their 1st interview, why are they not checking this fact on any sighting? Why are they not mentioning this at all? Because they don't want her to be found, just like with all the photos, baffling people...Not that she ever went missing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.10.12 1:30

@Miraflores wrote:
You would make a better effort in looking for a lost puppy, imo.

I have certainly made more effort looking for lost cats in my time. However, losing a cat didn't make me 'non functioning' as Kate was, but despite that 'working very hard'.

Just thinking of things like gerry mccann laughing and joking in their apartment 3 days after. And gerry mccann more interested in the football on the internet whilst waiting at the police station waiting news of someone who said they knew where Maddie was.......There is one person that was 'non functioning'...Cat Baker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thought you might find this interesting...

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 27.11.13 16:14

Happened to come across some hi-res close up images of eyes and noticed this. It's a good look at a coloboma and how it's formed. FYI.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Did she have a coloboma.

Post by PeterMac on 27.11.13 16:48

No, of course not.
And they never called her Maddie either.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 04.12.13 17:06

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 04.12.13 17:29

Under a Labour Government they were using the eye as identification for a possible Microchipping agenda, (she was alive) and was to be brought forth as a living victim when needed......Now under a Conservative Government, Im not sure if the agenda fitted their ideas.......
In my opinion, Madeleine is no longer with us....A totally different agenda.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.13 18:08

@ChillyHeat wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:
Deleted
Defeated
ChillyHeat, no more of those sort of posts please.

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 04.12.13 18:14

candyfloss wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:
Deleted
Defeated
ChillyHeat, no more of those sort of posts please.  
I promise....Im just so tired of the other side being able to manipulate and drag this on forever it seems.
Who is enabling this to continue.....Its weird whats going on. I cant get my head around it.
But I am sorry CandyFloss....I wont rush in again in anger....But I am angry( never mind)

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.05.16 20:42

K. mccann: If I'm honest, we haven't put too much emphasis on her eye, because I think you have to be very close to her to see it. But her eyes are slightly different colors, and one of them has this brown fleck in it.

LQOK for Madeleine !

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 30.05.16 20:44

Hi LIR

is it possible to move the posts re. coloboma on the other thread (dry run thread) over to this one?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.05.16 20:54

Distinguishing marks and characteristics:  Left eye blue and green colour, right eye green colour with a brown spot in the retina

Eyes:   green/blue

This now iconic image of Madeleine McCann, used extensively in the search campaign does NOT noticeably show one blue and green eye and one green with a brown spot in the retina (not ignoring your comment Hobs - just reiterating Madeleine's description according to the PJ files used for identification purposes).

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 31.05.16 12:16

Whoever wrote that description of MBM having 'a brown spot on the retina' was pig ignorant. The retina is the light senstive surface inisde and at the back of the eye. What they should have said is on the iris of her eye.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum