The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Planned or not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planned or not?

Post by TFG on 23.05.11 11:53

The McCanns seemed to have everything up and running very very soon after Maddy went missing. So quick, in fact, that surely they weren't expecting Maddy to be found?

Website
Online shop
The Fund
Ward of Court
Family members giving up their jobs
Planning events well into the future

What else did they do which made you think they didn't expect Maddy to be found? Maddy could have been found at any moment yet the family didn't seem to be thinking about that in the early days, they seemed to be planning for the future.
TFG

Back to top Go down

Re: Planned or not?

Post by PeterMac on 23.05.11 12:12

And so many of the things they said were revealing, - Anniversary events, maintaining the profile in the Long Term, good marketing ploy, and so on. Many times. Events later on have been planned a long time in advance, roof top parties, the book publication was put back for weeks, all seemingly in the full knowledge that Madeleine would not be found during that time. Or indeed ever.
Nothing was ever said about getting her back the day after tomorrow. I am not aware that any of the announcements of the planned events have ever been tempered with words similar to "unless of course our beloved daugher is found before then".
You would think that a professional liar spokesman would have included something along those lines.
But he didn't, and they didn't.
Why ?

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.05.11 12:20

TFG wrote:The McCanns seemed to have everything up and running very very soon after Maddy went missing. So quick, in fact, that surely they weren't expecting Maddy to be found?

Website
Online shop
The Fund
Ward of Court
Family members giving up their jobs
Planning events well into the future

What else did they do which made you think they didn't expect Maddy to be found? Maddy could have been found at any moment yet the family didn't seem to be thinking about that in the early days, they seemed to be planning for the future.

Hi TFG, good to see you here. thumbsup I recognise those initials.

Don't think it was planned, I just couldn't go with that thinking, it doesn't bear thinking about. But what I found odd was how Clarence Mitchell gave up such a well paid, solid job with a pension to become thier PR spokesman, even though she could have been found at any time. I always thought that very wierd. Also taking on such high powered lawyers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 23.05.11 12:27

Not just Clarence Mitchell...but also Gerry's brother John "It's not bad for a bunch of amateurs" McCann gave up his job to be a director of the fraudulent Fund despite having a wife, kids and, presumably, a mortgage. How did he know Maddie wouldn't be found that day, or the next, and he'd be out of a job? wtf

Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Could have been planned

Post by Guestio on 05.06.11 0:25

Let's not forget the connections that Mr. McCann has with Comare (although he is a very small fish, not even a sardine, and so easily corruptible), which is only a "small", apparently innocuous organization connected with the inner core of the secret activities of the British and international state scientific agencies.

It's known that many children and youngsters were voluntarly or involuntarly forced to be "given" or taken for the many outrageous experiences that have been performed by the highly secret agencies. The former P.M. Brown, for instance, was one of those cases, although in a fairly light experiment.

We don't know under which circunstances the McCann babies were generated, we don't know if they had especial help to be able to have 3 kids by IVF, which we know is extremely expensive, being just 2 low middle class physicians?!!!

Speculation is not the answer, but the lack of responses from those that should be providing them leaves open field to imagination.

Guestio

Back to top Go down

Forward planning?

Post by Guest on 05.06.11 12:26

I must admit that, awful as I know it sounds, I do personally think that this whole thing was the result of a lot of advance planning. The McCanns' online shop is a particular bone of contention with me. While I now know that the 2006 copyright date on some of the pages does not indicate that the site was set up then, there is still the nagging doubt in my mind that this could be the year when the site was first being planned and what goods would be available for sale. Is there anyone with business experience who could state whether or not it is feasible for such a commercial undertaking to be set up from scratch in just a week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Laraz on 06.06.11 23:39

I'm new to all this so forgive me as i havent read up on everything. I did doubt them and their story from day one but didnt find this site untill recently. But you mention some of the pages on the madeline fund that the McCanns set up was set up in 2006???

Laraz

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 07.06.11 3:48

Guestio wrote:It's known that many children and youngsters were voluntarly or involuntarly forced to be "given" or taken for the many outrageous experiences that have been performed by the highly secret agencies. The former P.M. Brown, for instance, was one of those cases, although in a fairly light experiment.

Guestio, could you please explain that further please and give a link?
Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 07.06.11 4:10

IMO The McCanns brought two large blue sports bags with them - one for the body removal and one for the racquets.

IMO They also brought posters of two already printed old photos of Maddie to give to the police that night.
Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 07.06.11 4:18

i wonder what they have planned for the next 4 yrs
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 07.06.11 6:58

I can only say what I have planned for them!
Estelle

Back to top Go down

The best laid plans.....

Post by Guest on 07.06.11 9:13

Good morning Laraz. There has been discussion over the fact that, on some pages of the McCanns' online shop, the copyright date is shown as 2006 rather than 2007. This could be a simple mistake as it is definite that the website was first downloaded (is that the correct term?) on 10th May 2007. However, I personally am still wondering if some of the pages could have been prepared earlier. Do you or anyone else reading this have experience of setting up a commercial enterprise website which sells goods? Is it feasible that it could have been done from scratch within a week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelina on 07.06.11 9:52

Regarding the website, I'm pretty sure the 2006 date came from the ready-made package that was used. I can't remember the link but someone researched it already.

As for the planning of the disappearance, I've had some thoughts about that too. This is so disturbing because it brings up some very unpleasant motives

Zelina

Back to top Go down

Post by WasNew on 07.06.11 10:16

I'm pretty sure the 2006 date came from the ready-made package that was used.

Hi, I think that was a suggestion from me.

I later read elsewhere (not sure where now!) that the lad who set up the website used Dreamweaver to do it, and 2006 was the default date set on the template. That sounds very likely.

I am quite sure that using Dreamweaver, a website could easily be set up within a week. It wouldn't cost (what was it, £35000?) to do so though.
WasNew

Back to top Go down

Premature websites

Post by Guest on 07.06.11 10:22

Does anyone know if all the "tasteful" items currently for sale were available right from the start? If they were, would it have been possible for them to be designed and the necessary manufacturers found within a week?

Back to top Go down

Post by meeeeeee on 07.06.11 10:49

Estelle Today at 6:58 am

And what would that be Estelle?
meeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 07.06.11 10:54

meeeeeee wrote:Estelle Today at 6:58 am

And what would that be Estelle?

A reconstruction and court trial to determine at last if if it can be proved whether they are guilty or not.
Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 07.06.11 11:17

WasNew wrote:
I'm pretty sure the 2006 date came from the ready-made package that was used.

Hi, I think that was a suggestion from me.

I later read elsewhere (not sure where now!) that the lad who set up the website used Dreamweaver to do it, and 2006 was the default date set on the template. That sounds very likely.

I am quite sure that using Dreamweaver, a website could easily be set up within a week. It wouldn't cost (what was it, £35000?) to do so though.

Hi, yes i did suggest that. I'm no computer programmer but i have built 20 "ready made" web site shops. Now most of them do automatically change copyright dates.

Having looked at the shop again today and using some web tools i use i can see the store they are using is a standard off the peg e-commerce platform called Actinic.

You can see the Actinic website here:

http://www.actinic.co.uk/

The template (i.e. web skin) may have been designed using dreamweaver but i find it most strange that the copyright date does not change on such a powerful system as Actinic.

That is most unusual.

If you look at Actinic's pricing it costs £1 for the first month and then £18 per month thereafter.

Equally the main website seems to be a bog standard content management system which may have been produced on an open source (i.e. free) platform like Joomla or Drupal. There is no cost to use these systems open source measn they're free.

Certainly by looking at the stylesheet on the home page, alot of the information appears to follow the standard Joomla, Drupal format for style layout which would suggest to me that the site has been designed using an off the shelf rather than a custom built solution which are naturally more expensive.

The only area of costs on both websites i can see is to design the skins (the template) and populate the sites with info.

I have done some e-commerce sites for friends and have charged them a maximum of £1000 to set them up including the cost of the template and setting up all the parameters and adding products.

The cost of a professionally designed template varies but for £250-£750 you can get custom made designs as good if not better than the designs on that site.

£35,000 is an absolute abomination given what i can see.

I'm not casting any aspersions but the maximum i would even dream charging for that job (both website and shop) is £2,000.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 07.06.11 11:25

Sorry just to add i can now see there are different versions of Actinic whih are more epxensive (business is £900, Business plus is nearly £2000) but even so that doesn't tally with £35,000.

That's an annual salary for a web designer right there.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Laraz on 07.06.11 16:40

I've no idea about web set ups and so on but it did all seem to be done in a matter of a fews hours/days. As a mum to two beautiful kids its awful to think somone could plan this but the unfortunate truth is that it is not unheard of here is two cases here in Ireland over the past few years. The difference being the parent has taken their own life after-but as i said not unheard of for a parent to do this.

http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/sw-irish-crime.php?aid=6149

http://lostchildreninthewilderness.wordpress.com/2009/05/13/wexford-tragic-dunne-family-were-failed-by-society/

Laraz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum