The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Mark Warner Resort

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mark Warner Resort

Post by plebgate on 26.12.14 21:25

@nglfi wrote:I'm trying to imagine if one of my friends on Facebook posted a picture of their daughter in that exact same position, how I would feel. I don't think I'd be too happy. I would feel uncomfortable and that it was weird.
They would not remain a friend of mine for very long.

Yes, agree, the little girl with the long blonde hair is about 10 years of age.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 27.12.14 12:44

I cannot be certain but I think the young model in Ovenden's  photo Sam 1972 may be Samantha Gates, who was a child actress and also appears on the rather controversial Led Zeppelin  album cover Houses of the Holy. If it is her then she  could only have been about seven years old.
Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 27.12.14 18:42

@Rufus T wrote:I cannot be certain but I think the young model in Ovenden's  photo Sam 1972 may be Samantha Gates, who was a child actress and also appears on the rather controversial Led Zeppelin  album cover Houses of the Holy. If it is her then she  could only have been about seven years old.

Well spotted, Rufus - the photo in question is of Samantha Gates age 7 but it should be emphasised that there is no suggestion that Ms Gates was at any time one of Ovenden's victims http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/09/artist-graham-ovenden-two-years-jail

To my mind the Led Zep album cover is not entirely unconnected to Jimmy Page's interest in the occult and sometime fascination with Aleister Crowley,

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 27.12.14 19:05

There is quite a lot on the net about the album cover. Her brother Steven Gates was also on the photo shoot on the Giant`s Causeway and his main memory was that it was freezing cold.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 29.12.14 15:47

@mysterion wrote:There is quite a lot on the net about the album cover. Her brother Steven Gates was also on the photo shoot on the Giant`s Causeway and his main memory was that it was freezing cold.
Its weird isnt it i have that album bought it when it first came out, and never thought for one minute it could me misconstrued as something icky....how times have changed....i actually found it quite creepy....wasnt it based on Arthur C Clarkes Childhood End...aliens and stuff lol...it did creep me out when i bought it way back in the seventies, i have all my old albums. Great album too.....

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.01.15 10:35

@PeterMac wrote:I understand Thomas Cook are taking it over.
And one of the main players recently said
"“I re
ally cannot comment. One day I would love to break my silence”.
which certainly sounds like a super-inaudible.
“It would be good to hear whether these people have been sworn to silence - and if so under what compulsion and by whom”.

http://www.thomascook.com/destinations/portugal/algarve/praia-da-luz/ocean-club-and-waterside-village-apartments/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.01.15 10:50

@columbostogeys wrote:
It's weird isn't it?  I have that album bought it when it first came out, and never thought for one minute it could me misconstrued as something icky....wasn't it based on Arthur C Clarke's 'Childhood End'...aliens and stuff lol...?
Did someone mention Arthur C Clarke?

Occultist, bosom pal of Rupert Murdoch, and renter of boys for sex?? >>>

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/press/notw-editor-spiked-paedophilia-scoop-on-arthur-c-clarke-for-fear-of-murdoch-7920816.html#

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 04.01.15 11:39

In the article Tony posted, Clarke reportedly admitted that he paid for (boys of age) and went on to say along the lines of if the kids enjoy it then why not.

If the KIDS enjoy it then why not - errr maybe because the KIDS were not enjoying it but were made to do it for money?

Sickening.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Mark Warner Resort

Post by G-Unit on 04.01.15 13:18

Link to the deal when Mark Warner bought their interest in the Ocean Club. They only finished paying for it in May 2014, it seems.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBIN_CROSSLAND.htm
G-Unit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 04.01.15 14:54

Sunday Mirror raising the home alone issue and the free evening babysitting service came as a surprise to me this morning. Is this new for the Mirror?

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shuffle on 13.01.15 8:30

http://portugalresident.com/exclusive-%E2%80%9Cmark-warner-pulls-out-of-praia-da-luz%E2%80%9D-the-real-Story

Exclusive: “Mark Warner pulls out of Praia da Luz” - the real story
                      News that holiday company Mark Warner has pulled out of Praia da Luz’s Ocean Club resort has been doing the rounds of mainstream media - particularly in UK - and been angled to suggest that the holiday resort has somehow been further stigmatised by the legacy of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. This couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, we are told, what has happened promises to bring a whole new wave of business both to the Ocean Club and the village of Luz. Portugal Resident got wind of the story before Christmas when internet forums began speculating that “the curse of the McCanns has finally done it to Praia da Luz”. They were reacting to the announcement online by The Vacation Company website which said: “We regret to inform you that Mark Warner no longer have a contract with the Ocean Club and therefore this property has been removed from their Summer 2015 programme with immediate effect.” But as Ocean Club manager Donna Hill told us, they were reacting without knowing the facts. Mark Warner’s owners, Mark Chitty and Andrew Searle, had simply decided to offer the Ocean Club exclusively to travel company Thomas Cook. Chitty and Searle’s holiday company has pulled out of Portugal - not because of any fall-off in business over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann but because Thomas Cook has offered them “a very good deal”, said Ms Hill. “We’re all excited about it,” she added. “This is actually a golden opportunity for the Ocean Club as now everyone staying here will come from the same operator and we will be able to offer the same services for all our guests. “This didn’t happen before as we had some people staying on the resort that came through Mark Warner and others that didn’t. “It made organising activities extremely difficult, whereas now we’ll be able to put things on for everyone equally. “We are all looking forward to it - and we’re hoping for an excellent 2015 season!” In fact, despite the Madeleine “legacy” which still sees periodic moments of media chaos as police return to the Algarve to initiate new inquiries, business in Luz has been steadily growing with locals last year reporting a very good summer all round. “It’s what everyone wants,” explained one shopkeeper. “We all just want to get on with our lives and our businesses and forget the bad press attached to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.” - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/exclusive-%E2%80%9Cmark-warner-pulls-out-of-praia-da-luz%E2%80%9D-the-real-story#sthash.kCdgnQbe.dpuf

Silver Shuffle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sourdough on 13.01.15 15:11

Sourdough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 16.01.15 12:28

Interesting latest from Textusa, who attaches considerable significance to MW pulling out of Luz.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/2015.html#more

I don't understand the abbreviation 'BH' used at times....for example..

One does not know what cards the Swinging BH hold, so we don’t know if they’re going to fold or if they’re going to call the Government BH’s “all in”.

Can anyone enlighten me ?
Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.01.15 12:41

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:Interesting latest from Textusa, who attaches considerable significance to MW pulling out of Luz.

One does not know what cards the Swinging BH hold, so we don’t know if they’re going to fold or if they’re going to call the Government BH’s “all in”.

I'd love to help but I gave up on Textusa's blog a long time ago. I find it akin to the Mephisto crossword in the Sunday Times.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.15 12:46

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:Interesting latest from Textusa, who attaches considerable significance to MW pulling out of Luz.

BH =Big Hitters.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.01.15 12:53

WMD wrote:

BH =Big Hitters.
BH used to be Black Hats (whatever they are supposed to be).
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.15 12:56

@aquila wrote:
WMD wrote:

BH =Big Hitters.
BH used to be Black Hats (whatever they are supposed to be).
Perhaps its open to interpretation then.Will have a look to see if there is a reference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 16.01.15 13:00

Aquila / WMD, many thanks for this.

Suffice to say BH is a term used for the 'players' on each side.
Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tungsten tel on 16.01.15 18:05

BH - Brother Hood ????  Freemasons ????

tungsten tel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 16.01.15 21:36

BH= black hats on Textusa, just like in the old westerns black hat for the baddie  and white hat for the hero.
Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.15 21:39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.15 22:28

@Ladyinred wrote:
Walt wasn't all bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.01.15 22:37

How's this for a black hat. This sums up Textusa blogs for me.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum