The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 4 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 4 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 4 Regist10

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 4 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by maebee 10.06.13 0:56

Haltingly I told him about the awful pictures that scrolled through my head of her body, her perfect little genitals torn apart".

"Her perfect little ge*****s torn apart". Words fail me. No mother would even think of her daughter's ge*****s, let alone mention that they were "perfect"

And ........... She has come to no harm !!!!!!!
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 4 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by Peneda Geres 10.06.13 1:18

maebee wrote:

Haltingly I told him about the awful pictures that scrolled through my head of her body, her perfect little genitals torn apart".

"Her perfect little ge*****s torn apart". Words fail me. No mother would even think of her daughter's ge*****s, let alone mention that they were "perfect"

Disgusting indeed, regarding Madeleine's genitals, that woman needs help for the sake of her twins.
Peneda Geres
Peneda Geres

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.06.13 8:23

Peneda Geres wrote:
Disgusting indeed, regarding Madeleine's genitals, that woman needs help for the sake of her twins.
And this is the woman who explained her laughing and apparent lack of emotion in interviews as something that had been advised to do so that the predatory Pae*** did not get off on it.
I have tried for a long time to be professionally neutral towards the McCanns as individuals, but they do not make it easy.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.13 12:26

Yes it is difficult to remain neutral at times.

I try to keep to the philosophy of hating what the McCanns do and say, not them personally as I do not know them.

However, the more I see and hear of their antics, the more I realise that I would never want to know them personally!

A reminder of Kate's mother's foot in mouth quote that the book was originally for the twins' benefit only.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/248058/Madeleine-McCann-book-was-for-twins-eyes-only#ixzz1N264WFex
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 4 Empty Deliberate

Post by Seek truth 12.06.13 8:13

Peneda Geres wrote:
maebee wrote:

Sounds like she said this for the reader, deliberately.

Thinking about the fund maybe?
glee
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.06.13 8:25

maebee wrote:

That word 'Harm' has been bandied about so much by TM.

So, limiting the definition of the word 'HARM' only to Madeleine as her parents and their hired hands (paid for by other people) seem to believe their own version of the meaning of 'HARM' it's worth a discussion to let lesser mortals understand what they mean by that word.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.08.13 9:43

Borrowed from library for a 2nd reading, plenty in there which makes you shake your head in disbelief.
 I did not imagine it the first time round, Kate McCann did in fact write:

that her 3 year old daughter knew the names of the main characters from a book written for much older children, " Harry Potter."
that this 3 year old, while there was a man delivering a Chinese takeaway at their front door and a man having a suspected heart attack in her living room, and while Gerry was phoning an ambulance , wheeled in her toy medical trolley, took a stethoscope from it and placed it on said man's chest saying " boom boom! " as she did so. Kate, a doctor, watched and wondered at this " surreal" incident.
that she was sent clothes to choose by the Oprah studios for her appearance on the show, then got her hair and make up done.
that the relevant people in Rome were making the required prep. for the visit by her and Gerry.
that Clement Freud cooked for her, a detailed description of the meal and the offer of a strawberry vodka.
that various celebs and politicians attached themselves to their campaign,
military- like language used for the campaign and phrases denoting a battle
about Gerry having a moment in church, seeing a light [ he did not hear voices like Joan of Arc, note] then getting all fuelled up with a desire to be proactive.
she almost gives Gerry the credit for inventing the well-worn cliché NO STONE UNTURNED [ I prefer its sister-phrase no turd unstoned]

How did anyone, even a believer in the abduction story as told by the McCanns, read this and give it 5 stars? The rampant narcissism alone should decrease its rating by any reasonable person imo.
And note I have not even mentioned p.129, f*****g tosser, the reaction to the dog alerts ....

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.13 15:51

Well done Russian Doll!

Reading the book only once is more than most people can stand.

I know that not everyone agrees with me here, but for me, the singing of Pussycat Dolls songs is more inappropriate for a 3 year old than Harry Potter or Doctor Who.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.08.13 16:12

russiandoll wrote:Borrowed from library for a 2nd reading, plenty in there which makes you shake your head in disbelief.
 I did not imagine it the first time round, Kate McCann did in fact write:

that her 3 year old daughter knew the names of the main characters from a book written for much older children, " Harry Potter."
that this 3 year old, while there was a man delivering a Chinese takeaway at their front door and a man having a suspected heart attack in her living room, and while Gerry was phoning an ambulance , wheeled in her toy medical trolley, took a stethoscope from it and placed it on said man's chest saying " boom boom! " as she did so. Kate, a doctor, watched and wondered at this " surreal" incident.
that she was sent clothes to choose by the Oprah studios for her appearance on the show, then got her hair and make up done.
that the relevant people in Rome were making the required prep. for the visit by her and Gerry.
that Clement Freud cooked for her, a detailed description of the meal and the offer of a strawberry vodka.
that various celebs and politicians attached themselves to their campaign,
military- like language used for the campaign and phrases denoting a battle
about Gerry having a moment in church, seeing a light [ he did not hear voices like Joan of Arc, note] then getting all fuelled up with a desire to be proactive.
she almost gives Gerry the credit for inventing the well-worn cliché NO STONE UNTURNED [ I prefer its sister-phrase no turd unstoned]

How did anyone, even a believer in the abduction story as told by the McCanns, read this and give it 5 stars? The rampant narcissism alone should decrease its rating by any reasonable person imo.
 And note I have not even mentioned  p.129, f*****g tosser, the reaction to the dog alerts ....

Did she not also say Gerry performed brilliantly (or something to that effect)?

The only possibility that Madeleine can be into Harry Porter, Dr Who, or beyond her years movies is if she suffers Asperger's syndrome.
Some Aspie have a keen interest in one thing to the extreme, and often the thing that interests them, they retain info regarding the subject/field like a photographic memory. I know of an Aspie like that, very much into movies no matter of which era, and he can talk about his obssessed interest at supersonic speed often only to his parents and never to outsiders. Aspie does not like change of routine, and can go into a meltdown if routine is changed.

It makes you wonder at the reason behind the access to medical records.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.08.13 17:08

I agree about the Pussycat Doll songs, although I would guess that it was chorus only and Maddie got the words [ hopefully] wrong. Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me not nice coming from the mouth of a little one, even if lyrics not understood!

Re Harry Potter, my thoughts are that maybe Kate like some adults read the books and watched the films. I doubt very much that Kate read any of the HP books to her daughter, maybe though Maddie was watching when films were on, asked who's that ? getting the names of the main characters.
 I would be very surprised if she remembered the names, however, unless her interest was maintained, and I really can't see many parents watching these films with children aged 3. Way too advanced for that age, no matter how bright.

It was the scene with the toy stethoscope which I found insulting to my intelligence. A crisis and we are meant to accept that a 3 year old realised it was a medical situation, a collapse ? I accept with parents as doctors that Maddie at some time was told how to use the toy stethoscope and that the beating heart noise was made so she could understand : boom boom. But that she was allowed anywhere near a person in distress?

She would have been picked up or taken by the hand by someone before she got anywhere near the collapsed man I am sure.
 But that does not make for an interesting anecdote.

Also, key points in her young life...her 1st birthday, when she started nursery. I would have expected some memories of those in the book.
 Plus the eye defect. Nada.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.08.13 18:38

russiandoll wrote:I agree about the Pussycat Doll songs, although I would guess that it was chorus only and Maddie got the words [ hopefully] wrong. Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me not nice coming from the mouth of a little one, even if lyrics not understood!

Re Harry Potter, my thoughts are that maybe Kate like some adults read the books and watched the films. I doubt very much that Kate read any of the HP books to her daughter, maybe though Maddie was watching when films were on, asked who's that ? getting the names of the main characters.
  I would be very surprised if she remembered the names, however, unless her interest was maintained, and I really can't see many parents watching these films with children aged 3. Way too advanced for that age, no matter how bright.

I know of a child with Asperger who can name every character in all the movies he's ever watched even at the tender age of 4.
He was big into movies, even now at the age of 12, spending all his spare time watching movies whenever he's allowed.
He can name every character and remember every detail of all the Steven Spieberg movies, and is even into watching old movies going as far back as movies made in the 1940s "Gone with the Wind" etc. When he was aged nearly 8 he started writing scripts. Now at aged 12 he continues to be very imaginative with his scripts. He does very well academically, but in all other aspects of real lives, he is very inadequate, often having meltdowns and driving his mum (my friend) up the wall.

It was the scene with the toy stethoscope which I found insulting to my intelligence. A crisis and we are meant to accept that a 3 year old realised it was a medical situation, a collapse ? I accept with parents as doctors that Maddie at some time was told how to use the toy stethoscope and that the beating heart noise was made so she could understand : boom boom. But that she was allowed anywhere near a person in distress?

She would have been picked up or taken by the hand by someone before she got anywhere near the collapsed man I am sure.

Also, key points in her young life...her 1st birthday, when she started nursery. I would have expected some memories of those in the book.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.08.13 18:38

russiandoll wrote:I agree about the Pussycat Doll songs, although I would guess that it was chorus only and Maddie got the words [ hopefully] wrong. Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me not nice coming from the mouth of a little one, even if lyrics not understood!

I know of a child with Asperger who can name every character in all the movies he's ever watched even at the tender age of 4.
He was into movies big time. Even now at the age of 12, spending all his spare time watching movies whenever he's allowed.
He can name every character and remember every detail of all the Steven Spieberg movies, and is even into watching old movies going as far back as movies made in the 1940s "Gone with the Wind" etc. When he was aged nearly 8 he started writing scripts.  Now at aged 12 he continues to be very imaginative with his scripts.  He does very well academically, but in all other aspects of real lives, he is very inadequate, often having meltdowns and driving his mum (my friend) up the wall.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.13 19:39

I do remember when my son - aged about 4 - got out his little plastic tool kit and copied what a plumber was doing to the boiler. I wish he still had some skills like that now.....

It's possible there may be an element of truth to Kate's story but with a fair bit of poetic licence added.

When my son was a bit older there was a spate of songs around with titles like "I want your sex", "I wanna sex you up all night" and "I touch myself" - don't ask where!

I'd have been mortified as a mum if he'd sung any of those in public!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 14.08.13 20:06

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I do remember when my son - aged about 4 - got out his little plastic tool kit and copied what a plumber was doing to the boiler. I wish he still had some skills like that now.....

It's possible there may be an element of truth to Kate's story but with a fair bit of poetic licence added.

When my son was a bit older there was a spate of songs around with titles like "I want your sex", "I wanna sex you up all night" and "I touch myself" - don't ask where!

I'd have been mortified as a mum if he'd sung any of those in public!
This story was from before the twins were born so she'd have been 20 to 21 months old, making it rather more difficult to believe.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by lillyofthevalley 14.08.13 20:30

I find everything that comes out of Kate's mouth unbelievable........sad
lillyofthevalley
lillyofthevalley

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.08.13 21:14

I agree with RD.   Who would let a young child near a person who was having a suspected heart attack let alone allow the child to get out a toy stethoscope and shout boom boom.   At less than 2 years old when this  supposedly happened it might be  that Maddie was mimic(k)ing Basil Brush. big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.13 23:02

I cannot escape the feeling that she/they have been making up the character, life and likes of a child they didn't really know ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.08.13 6:19

Of course she's making up the character and embellishing it ......just stories to sell the bewk.

What strikes me is there is no quote from anyone who knows Madeleine, nothing from play mates, friends, or teachers etc.

It's as if she didn't go anywhere or play with anyone.

Not even a quote from the part time Nanny/au pair at Rothley nor creche staff, not even from the Friends on Hol with her.
It as if Madeleine did not ever have a conversation or not capable of communicating with people.

All very STRANGE.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.08.13 7:44

Russiandoll wrote: 

unquote

She was at most 20 months old at the time. 

The lack of anecdotes is telling. I could bore you with masses of  about my younger sister or even my cats. 
A saying in Dutch is  'It's not coming out in the paint'. Meaning a portrait which may have been well executed but fails to give a sense of the subject. 

Once we know the real Maddie, we will know pretty nearly all I think.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.09.13 9:10

Something from the book which I find very intriguing - Kate's wishing that it were possible to rewind......IF ONLY FOR AN HOUR.

Makes me wonder which day and which hour she might be referring to.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by possumsall 09.11.13 18:43

maebee wrote:Pages from the book:

page 79: (re: Yvonne Martin) "(...) and I still don't really know who she is and what she was trying to achieve".

page 97: (re: father Pacheco coming to meet them on the evening of may 5th) "My first impression was of a very cheery chap. Nothing wrong with that, but at the time his smiling face seemed out of place in the grief-laden atmosphere of our apartment".

Most likely he was a Jesuit and those of us who know all about the Jesuit-to-be-Vatican-training will know how they are specially trained to look at people, how to smile, how to laugh, how to humble oneself in other peoples company (non-Jesuits) how to pray, how to do everything deceitfully.

possumsall

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by possumsall 09.11.13 18:46

possumsall wrote:
maebee wrote:Pages from the book:

page 79: (re: Yvonne Martin) "(...) and I still don't really know who she is and what she was trying to achieve".

page 97: (re: father Pacheco coming to meet them on the evening of may 5th) "My first impression was of a very cheery chap. Nothing wrong with that, but at the time his smiling face seemed out of place in the grief-laden atmosphere of our apartment".

Most likely he was a Jesuit and those of us who know all about the Jesuit-to-be-Vatican-training will know how they are specially trained to look at people, how to smile, how to laugh, how to humble oneself in other peoples company (non-Jesuits) how to pray, how to do everything deceitfully.

So deceitful in fact was the mischief done by the Jesuits, that they were expelled from over 70 countries. Protestant Switzerland was the country that acted most decisively against them, and for longest, but even there the ban was lifted only very recently
possumsall

catherynelizabethperry1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 20:17

My late husband went to a Jesuit college. I haven't noticed any mischief upbringing, au contraire. My parents in the 60's used to have regular meetings with Jesuits at our home. They've been telling me uplifting stories of their intellectual debates. No offense meant, but what are you after, if I may ask?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 09.11.13 20:53

I wish I could roll back time and go back to the day before Madeleine was abducted. I would slow down time. I would get a really good look around and have a really good think. And I'd think: Where are you? Who are you? Who is secretly watching my family? Because someone was watching my family very, very carefully. And taking notes.

This is a very telling statement.
If it were you or i, we would turn back time and change what we did prior to the event.
We wouldn't leave the children alone, we would use the evening creche, hire a babysitter, have one of the group babysit all the children in one place, stay in and eat with the children or take them with us.
 By changing what we did there could be no abduction and Madeleine would still be with them.
An abductor isn't going to take on an adult to get to a child, if the children were in one apartment,the creche or at the tapas bar, Madeleine wouldn't be available to abduct and thus still be alive today.

Instead kate tells us she would look around, see who is watching...

Why this and not what the rest of us would do if given the opportunity?

There was no abduction.

Whatever happened happened, changing their routine to prevent an abduction would have made no difference, Madeleine would still be dead.

It doesn't cross her mind to change their routine, it would have made no difference, she is stuck with the abduction as claimed thus all she has left open to her is the spiel about looking around to see who was watching.

Kate told us whatever happened wasn't because they were sleeping, it was something else, she knows, she was there

I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances.

I know the situation we were in that night,

So kate what were the other circumstances?
If the children weren't alseep when you left they had to be awake which contradicts your claim they were asleep when you left them.

The brain knows the truth, it wants to tell.
Lying is stressful and, as we have seen particularly this year, you look now like you should have looked when Madeleine went missing.
The guilt and stress are eating you alive.
So much so you telegraphed to the world about you suiciding after killing the children and gerry  when you spoke about pressing a button and you would ALL be togeather.

The time is now to admit the truth and bring this charade to an end.

It will come to an end and it won't be in favor of you and gerry.

It is easier to admit what happened, give madeleine the decent burial you desperately want for her allowing you to grieve publicly.
Talking now and ending this means you have a bargaining chip, something to use for a plea deal.

Not talking now means more and more stress, paranoia wondering who is watching you, tailing you, listening to your calls, intercepting emails, seeing who you meet.
Wondering if today it comes crashing down with the early morning knock on the door.

The tapas 7 will cover their own butts first and foremost, they will blame you and gerry minimising their own involvement.
There was little to connect you before, you weren't even close friends, just aquaintences, they owe you nothing and if push comes to shove, you will be thrown under the bus post haste.

Your own words reveal the truth of the lie, your own mouth betrays you, crimes like this are never closed, they will be forever open and oneday knock knock and it's game over.

Think about it.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by possumsall 09.11.13 22:28

Châtelaine wrote:My late husband went to a Jesuit college. I haven't noticed any mischief upbringing, au contraire. My parents in the 60's used to have regular meetings with Jesuits at our home. They've been telling me uplifting stories of their intellectual debates. No offense meant, but what are you after, if I may ask?
I'm sorry, but I see it as I see it.

Quote: I do further declare that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of His Holiness's agents, in any place where I should be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Ireland or America, or in any other kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my utmost to extirpate the heretical Protestant or Masonic doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, legal [state powers/laws] or otherwise .

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/jesuit_extreme_oath_of_induction.htm

What I'm after is truth rather than stories about a couple being uplifted every now and then or you or your husband not noticing any of these kind of going-on. Smiles are all very well - but even they can hide a multitude of sin's - ask your Jesuit friends.

possumsall

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top