The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 39 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 39 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 39 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 39 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 39 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by tigger 12.05.12 11:56

FH wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:Hi FH

That is a good possibility, I wonder how far apart the railings are, otherwise one would have to be standing quite close by for them not to show up. How about a hidden camera somewhere below Madeleine? She is not looking into the camera which is why I doubt it is a self photo done on a computer.

Someone mentioned that the original photo was bigger - they could see more of her. I don't know if there were obvious railings in that photo.

Forgot to say: there is a lot of distortion on this picture, her forehead is very elongated, so the bottom half of the picture should be also distorted. So cropped?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 39 Empty PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

Post by Snifferdog 12.05.12 13:13

Yes that is true FH. Not sure what would have caused the distortion. Do you mean because of possible photoshopping done to the forehead area? I woefully ignorant re photoshopping and specialized photography only owning a 'mik en druk' point and shoot kind of camera. I do know that cameras do distort by mostly exaggerating the size of what is closest to the camera.
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 39 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Ross 12.05.12 13:47

I think it is worth reminding ourselves here that Photoshop is a commercially available, indeed ubiquitous piece of software. A characteristic of this whole affair has been help coming from 'within' i.e. intelligence resources, and you can be sure that they will have far more sophisticated non-commercially available image manipulation software.

A digital image is actually no more than a very big number! Each pixel (and there could be millions of them) has three values (anywhere between 0 and 255 for 8-bit images) for the red, green and blue component. Any one of those numbers can be altered to anything else, and this is how Photoshop et al work, but these changes are detectable. However with more complex and sophisticated algorithms and plenty of processing power these changes could theoretically be impossible to detect. An image of anything could be changed to an image of anything else and there would be no way of knowing.

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Activity : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.05.12 14:17

Snifferdog wrote:Yes that is true FH. Not sure what would have caused the distortion. Do you mean because of possible photoshopping done to the forehead area? I woefully ignorant re photoshopping and specialized photography only owning a 'mik en druk' point and shoot kind of camera. I do know that cameras do distort by mostly exaggerating the size of what is closest to the camera.

No, Snifferdog, I was just talking about distortion of the lens. Some lenses have more distortion, such as mobile phones and webcams.
Then most digital cameras have fairly basic lenses. But distortion should be seen all around the image. The camera does lie, depending on the lens.
As Ross said above, photoshopping can be done very professionally, but in this case, most of the manipulated pictures of Maddie are fairly amateur. E.g. where there is blurring to be seen is because the pixel size of the 'correction' is out of sync with the original. The only solution would be to enlarge it and do it pixel by pixel.
If you look at some 9/11 film, the 'blue sky' method is used there- in the case of Obama's birth certificate - one suggestion was that it was the office boy down the corridor who'd done it.
That's what amazes me about this case, it's so 'in your face' that it's instantly detectable, the lies, the videos and the photographs and yet - here they are, teflon coating courtesy of ???

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 12.05.12 14:56

tigger wrote:That's what amazes me about this case, it's so 'in your face' that it's instantly detectable, the lies, the videos and the photographs and yet - here they are, teflon coating courtesy of ???

This is what's done isn't it tigg? There are levels it seems. The 'some of the people all of the time' level will just swallow any old rubbish, if someone 'on the telly' says it it is accepted unquestioningly. Even when it is, as you say, right 'in your face'. But by making it obvious they know that there will be a level of the audience will see that it is fakery, and as far as I can tell this is done deliberately. They want a certain percentage to know. As to why this is case, well that's a whole story in itself.

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Activity : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 12.05.12 16:41

tigger wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:Yes that is true FH. Not sure what would have caused the distortion. Do you mean because of possible photoshopping done to the forehead area? I woefully ignorant re photoshopping and specialized photography only owning a 'mik en druk' point and shoot kind of camera. I do know that cameras do distort by mostly exaggerating the size of what is closest to the camera.

No, Snifferdog, I was just talking about distortion of the lens. Some lenses have more distortion, such as mobile phones and webcams.
Then most digital cameras have fairly basic lenses. But distortion should be seen all around the image. The camera does lie, depending on the lens.
As Ross said above, photoshopping can be done very professionally, but in this case, most of the manipulated pictures of Maddie are fairly amateur. E.g. where there is blurring to be seen is because the pixel size of the 'correction' is out of sync with the original. The only solution would be to enlarge it and do it pixel by pixel.
If you look at some 9/11 film, the 'blue sky' method is used there- in the case of Obama's birth certificate - one suggestion was that it was the office boy down the corridor who'd done it.
That's what amazes me about this case, it's so 'in your face' that it's instantly detectable, the lies, the videos and the photographs and yet - here they are, teflon coating courtesy of ???
Ok Tigger I see. I wonder kind of lens could have produced it. Unfortunately cannot experiment myself to try and find out. I wonder if a hidden camera would have this effect, being very tiny but needing to be very powerful at the same time to ensure a really good photograph of everyone snapped in it plus good enough when blown up and trimmed?
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 12.05.12 16:58

I just wonder why a photograph from a strange angle of a miserable phased out small child wearing makeup and necklace was taken in the first place.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 12.05.12 17:03

Nina wrote:I just wonder why a photograph from a strange angle of a miserable phased out small child wearing makeup and necklace was taken in the first place.
To be used as blackmail perhaps? We do not know what and who has possibly been cropped out of this photo. Published perhaps as a reminder to targeted individual(s)?
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 12.05.12 17:20

Snifferdog wrote:
Nina wrote:I just wonder why a photograph from a strange angle of a miserable phased out small child wearing makeup and necklace was taken in the first place.
To be used as blackmail perhaps? We do not know what and who has possibly been cropped out of this photo. Published perhaps as a reminder to targeted individual(s)?
Hi Snifferdog, that photograph grieves me it reminds me of theNSPCC advert for donations where a child is stood in a cot and crying. Pictures of innocents that are heart rending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthwillout 13.05.12 20:41

Wow, I've just managed to read the whole thread, lots of theories.

This is my first post, so please be gentle big grin

Going back to the photo's being photoshopped, we've got the photoshop program on our PC & i persuaded my hubby to 'shop' some images of my 2 daughters, just swapping the heads/faces over etc, in a few seconds It's very easy to manipulate a picture, so that a normal (untrained eye) wouldn't notice, although because i knew what had been changed i could quite clearly see the problems. On the other hand my brother in law Is a graphic designer working with the program everyday, he did the same with the photo's of my daughters & it's near on impossible to tell that the photo's have been messed with. Also within another design programme he uses (not sure of the name)you can also take all layers of the picture back, so in theory you should end up with what the original picture looked like, i've asked him if he can try & do that with a few of the suspect Madeleine pics, although i'm not sure if you may need the original pic to do this, anyhow he'll let me know.
So to cut a long story a bit shorter i've emailed him the suspect pics of Madeleine just to get his point of view, as although i think i can see that the images have been tampered with in the back of my mind i'm thinking that maybe i'm only seeing this because of what i've read (if that makes any sense!)
Truthwillout

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 13.05.12 21:27

Nina wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:
Hi Snifferdog, that photograph grieves me it reminds me of theNSPCC advert for donations where a child is stood in a cot and crying. Pictures of innocents that are heart rending.
Hi Nina and Truthwillout
Yes Nina I see what you mean, it is a heart rending photo. I see where you are coming from.
I am new here too Truthwillout. In fact I have never been part of a forum before. Still feeling my way around! Some of the photo shopping not very well done but technology has improved so much over the last few years. Too bad for the mccs though but lucky for us!
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 13.05.12 21:41

Welcome Truthwillout. Gave me scare for a minute with your user name..........Thought I was going mad! big grin

Some of the photos do look dodgy to me but as I'm not a expert I can't be sure, with one exception..........."The last photo"

The reflection in Gerry's sunglasses is impossible IMO. I have Google imaged "Sunglasses reflection photography" and can't find another example of the ~78 degree rotation as seen in Gerry's shades.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 13.05.12 21:51

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Welcome Truthwillout. Gave me scare for a minute with your user name..........Thought I was going mad! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some of the photos do look dodgy to me but as I'm not a expert I can't be sure, with one exception..........."The last photo"

The reflection in Gerry's sunglasses is impossible IMO. I have Google imaged "Sunglasses reflection photography" and can't find another example of the ~78 degree rotation as seen in Gerry's shades.
Oops sorry The Truthwillout my mistake, tis Snifferdog here. I forgot to put the "the" in front..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 13.05.12 21:57

No apology needed Snifferdog! you were right.

My user name is "TheTruthWillOut" and the new poster is "Truthwillout". I blame Shakespeare. big grin
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 13.05.12 22:13

TheTruthWillOut wrote:No apology needed Snifferdog! you were right.

My user name is "TheTruthWillOut" and the new poster is "Truthwillout". I blame Shakespeare. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oops now I get it a bit slow today, almost comatose after a very lazy weekend....These photo shopped photos have given me an idea that may or may not lead somewhere, just got to find the article in question to back it up...I shall have to learn to post a link first.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 13.05.12 22:28

Snifferdog wrote:

My user name is "TheTruthWillOut" and the new poster is "Truthwillout". I blame Shakespeare. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oops now I get it a bit slow today, almost comatose after a very lazy weekend....These photo shopped photos have given me an idea that may or may not lead somewhere, just got to find the article in question to back it up...I shall have to learn to post a link first.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Don't worry about it Snifferdog lol4 I thought for a minute I had been hacked!

To link a website do the following:

1, Open website in new tab
2, Right click mouse in the address bar and left click copy
3, Select the tab for this forum and start a new post as normal and then right click mouse and left click paste in the white text box

Hope that helps!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 13.05.12 22:57

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:

Don't worry about it Snifferdog [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I thought for a minute I had been hacked!

To link a website do the following:

1, Open website in new tab
2, Right click mouse in the address bar and left click copy
3, Select the tab for this forum and start a new post as normal and then right click mouse and left click paste in the white text box

Hope that helps!
Ah many thanks TheTruthWillOut going to give it a try. This forum is forcing me to learn....I have had a computer phobia for some time after somehow wiping off windows some time back when trying unsuccessfully to remove a virus...my children will never let me forget it heh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]heh I have been looking at the pics of Madeleine and have definitely seen a resemblance between Robert Murats daughter and Madeleine. Was working till the wee hours doing a manual correction drawing from Madeleines photo and explanations with it but looks like I will not be able to post it as I did not realize I shall not be able to. I will just have to rely on a verbal description with posted pics. Pity as the drawing would be self explanatory.
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.12 17:52

This picture is from the vid where M is dressed as snowhite I think.
Who is this boy? It do not look like sean and looks to small to be her cousin Greg.. Is this from the Mccanns house? Looks like Kate in the kitchen a little further in the same vid. ( photo taken from the australien vid on the topic with the same name "australien vid)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 28.05.12 17:57

Moa wrote:This picture is from the vid where M is dressed as snowhite I think.
Who is this boy? It do not look like sean and looks to small to be her cousin Greg.. Is this from the Mccanns house? Looks like Kate in the kitchen a little further in the same vid. ( photo taken from the australien vid on the topic with the same name "australien vid)

This looks like a community centre with all the small tables. It might be the nursery Madeleine went to and he is just another pupil.
I have not seen this video as yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 28.05.12 18:11

Nina wrote:
Moa wrote:This picture is from the vid where M is dressed as snowhite I think.

This looks like a community centre with all the small tables. It might be the nursery Madeleine went to and he is just another pupil.
I have not seen this video as yet.

yes you beat me to that one I have just watched it again and it does look like a nursery or centre, round tables, grey backed childrens chairs and also a sink over in the corner where the boy is standing, or looks like a sink to me!

Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.12 19:13

Looks like some kind of center. If nursery center is the same as a kindergarden thing, a place where children are looked after, I dont think this is at a nursery. Look at the top right in this pictures, there are two tables seen with only adults around it, atleast two on each table. And to the left you see the white trouser on a woman I assumed was Kate.

All this is snapshots taken from the vid I mentioned earlier on this topic. Better to look at the vid to see it more clear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.05.12 0:52

These 2 photos are said to be of Maddie in PDL and on the cameras. The 'girl' in the photo is totally different and never the same one. Her body is so much fuller on the beach photo and most interestingly the hair is a lot shorter

This poolside photo was never the last photo as the hair is much longer than on the beach (unless she is wearing a wig). It is impossible to grow from the length on the beach photo to the one by the pool in just a few days

jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 30.05.12 1:01

jd that first photo is not from pdl in 2007,it was taken on an earlier holiday in the uk, guernsey iirc, but dont quote me, and madeleine was just two or so
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.05.12 1:06

I am sure I have seen it on their cameras from 2007, will have a search for it
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 30.05.12 2:33

jd wrote:I am sure I have seen it on their cameras from 2007, will have a search for it

good luck, its clear to see that first photo is of a v young toddler not a near four year old
jesus is that the time? offskis
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top