The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 33 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 33 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 33 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 33 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 33 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Miraflores 10.03.12 8:12

For a start, the coloboma which doesn't exist, is clear to see.

We don't know whether it exists or not - at first the McCanns made an enormous issue of it - 4 years on it was only a fleck which could only be seen close up. The photo is close up, so it does suggest that she did actually have a coloboma.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 33 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by tigger 10.03.12 8:15

Miraflores wrote:

We don't know whether it exists or not - at first the McCanns made an enormous issue of it - 4 years on it was only a fleck which could only be seen close up. The photo is close up, so it does suggest that she did actually have a coloboma.

You're welcome to your opinion. I beg to differ.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.03.12 8:18

Miraflores wrote:

You're welcome to your opinion.

I beg to differ, I wouldn't call this 'only a fleck' - besides, the coloboma is seen in many photographs in different positions ranging from 6 o'clock to 7. The simple truth is that it's added to all those photographs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.03.12 9:06

tigger wrote:
Miraflores wrote:

You're welcome to your opinion.

I beg to differ, I wouldn't call this 'only a fleck' - besides, the coloboma is seen in many photographs in different positions ranging from 6 o'clock to 7. The simple truth is that it's added to all those photographs.

Tigger....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 33 Empty Lighter

Post by Guest 10.03.12 12:29

aquila wrote:I've tried to take the context of the photograph into account. Kate has a knife in her hand, appearing ready to cut a cake, the plates are there ready and yet there are lit candles on the cake and a spare candle holder near the cake. The cake is too far away imo for Madeleine to blow out the candles. Kate is holding Madeleine by the elbow (perhaps to stop her falling forward or perhaps not - the line in the crease of Madeleine's left elbow is suspicious imo) however, why wouldn't you put the knife down, pull the cake forward and have a photo taken of Madeleine blowing out the candles? There wouldn't have been a rush to cut a birthday cake surely.

I tried to answer the context that perhaps it was the twins' cake (looks like it in blue and pink) and Madeleine played up to blow out candles feeling left out just as Kate was about to cut the cake. Aunty or someone else put a couple of candles in and let Madeleine have a go but that doesn't quite add up as the lighter is on the other side of the cake. Still doesn't add up that the knife was still in Kate's hand.

I then looked at the size of the heads in this photo. Kate's head is too big for the body imo and if you measure each head from the hairline to the chin they are almost exact. It might be the angle that does that but Kate's head imo does not fit the body.

There is also a strange reflection in the toaster. My sad software can't make it out but it doesn't look like the reflection of the lemon. Sadly when I enlarge it there is just pixelation.

I forgot to add that if this is the best photo that the Mc's can come up with of a happy birthday occasion then I want to weep.

Who lights up a birthday cake for their children with a lighter instead of a match? Isn't using a match considered part of the fun for the children?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Look4Maddy 12.03.12 10:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />This is another baby picture of Madeleine and Gerry I came across while going through my Madeleine Pictures... She wasn't really old i think, couple of weeks atleast!
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Look4Maddy 12.03.12 10:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />I'm not sure when these were taken, I think not long before may 2007, but it's clear that all these pictures (whom I've placed into a collab) are taken on the same day. It must have been some kind of playground, but it wasn't really warm since Madeleine had long sleeves. There are a few more pictures, i think were taken that day, but she's wearing a sweater then. I can upload them aswell if you guys like?
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.03.12 10:55

Yes, please. If you can find a few more. I'm guessing she is around 3 and a bit there, say august/september 2006.

These photographs - like the video on page on of the 'substitue child' topic, only prove my point. She doesn't look anything like the poster photo and I still feel there is something wrong with the proportions of her head. When I say this it's often interpreted as an insult to Maddie. Far from it. But her photographs often show a child who doesn't look well - certainly not so outstandingly beautiful that she would 'light up a room' as Jon Corner and DP describe her.

Het beauty is stressed in all the publicity, just reading the DM comments the other day - lots of posts about 'this beautiful girl must be found.' Imo that implies there will be a lot less interest if she were plain?

What if Sharon Matthews had been 'outstandingly beautiful?' Would she have had more publicity - would we have looked harder?

Maddie's beauty was her selling point, the one thing everyone could see. That's why it's always THAT photograph which is pushed by the papers, it makes them rich. Imo they wouldn't get anywhere near the interest if the age progression was published instead, or for instance, the centre one of your compilation here.

Have a look at the video and my notes on page on of the sub topic, I'd really like to hear your comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Look4Maddy 12.03.12 10:57

tigger wrote:Yes, please. If you can find a few more. I'm guessing she is around 3 and a bit there, say august/september 2006.

These photographs - like the video on page on of the 'substitue child' topic, only prove my point. She doesn't look anything like the poster photo and I still feel there is something wrong with the proportions of her head. When I say this it's often interpreted as an insult to Maddie. Far from it. But her photographs often show a child who doesn't look well - certainly not so outstandingly beautiful that she would 'light up a room' as Jon Corner and DP describe her.

Het beauty is stressed in all the publicity, just reading the DM comments the other day - lots of posts about 'this beautiful girl must be found.' Imo that implies there will be a lot less interest if she were plain?

What if Sharon Matthews had been 'outstandingly beautiful?' Would she have had more publicity - would we have looked harder?

Maddie's beauty was her selling point, the one thing everyone could see. That's why it's always THAT photograph which is pushed by the papers, it makes them rich. Imo they wouldn't get anywhere near the interest if the age progression was published instead, or for instance, the centre one of your compilation here.

Have a look at the video and my notes on page on of the sub topic, I'd really like to hear your comments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What do you think?
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Look4Maddy 13.03.12 8:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I came across this picture. Left is Madeleine, right is Lily Payne, only 2 months younger then Madeleine. The picture of Lily was taken in praia da luz in their own appartment. It somehow makes me wonder...

Then there is this picture...

Both one of Lily and one of Madeleine
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 33 Empty Lily Payne and creche attendance

Post by bobbin 13.03.12 9:13

Now there's a question. How often did Lily Payne go to creche, and how does that correlate with Madeleine.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 33 Empty 29th April

Post by russiandoll 13.03.12 9:45

looking at the sheets, just one so far :

very noticeable, JELLYFISH , FIRST DAY, 29TH APRIL ... a Lily is named under the twins, no parents apartment number, no phone contact details, no sign in or out by a parent, no times for arrival or pick -up.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 33 Empty lily / madeleine

Post by bobbin 13.03.12 10:04

I just had a quick glance at Stella's phone and creche analysis and it looks as though there could be a lot of interesting analysis to be done on the Lily / Madeleine issue. Also interesting that the Paynes seem to be so involved before and after the Maddie disappearance. Are they even more involved that we think.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 13.03.12 10:09

My God! I don't know if its just the way my blackberry displays, but those top two pictures are eerily similar! The hair can be disregarded. However, the only real facial difference I could discern was the nose - quite different - However, if you cover the pictures from the nose down, they are almost identical. The chin, cheeks, jawline - even lips and teeth! Hmmm...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.03.12 11:13

am sure Stella will have noticed this already, but am almost finished
with a post re those Jellyfish sheets and the lack of info for Lily
apart from morning sessions 30th April and 1st May. Some very sloppy
record- keeping for other children also, same nannies so why this change
for some but not all children bizarre. Need dog walk and fresh air,
been reading too long, will post after lunch.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 13.03.12 11:25

Look4Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I came across this picture. Left is Madeleine, right is Lily Payne, only 2 months younger then Madeleine. The picture of Lily was taken in praia da luz in their own appartment. It somehow makes me wonder...

Then there is this picture...

Both one of Lily and one of Madeleine

Lily Payne is NOT only two months younger than Madeleine, she's 15 months younger! I think you are thinking of the eldest O'Brien child who is two months younger than Madeleine.
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.12 13:17

Is it claimed that both photos on the right hand side are of the same child? I don't think they are - isn't the top one Jane Tanner's daughter? I certainly agree that she's hard to distinguish from Madeleine when both are wearing sunglasses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 33 Empty look4maddy

Post by russiandoll 13.03.12 13:58

the photos of the other girl/s are from this forum I think, can you please direct me to them as I can't locate them. There is one of David Payne with his daughter on his knee also somewhere.
thanks.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.12 14:24

Here russiandoll....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.03.12 14:44

thank you very much candyfloss. Some of the photos dont id the children, does not look like the photos look4maddy posted ar eof Lily, but of the older girl on David Payne's knee, who is also the girl in sunglasses on other photos ....who is this girl?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 13.03.12 15:18

tigger wrote:Yes, please. If you can find a few more. I'm guessing she is around 3 and a bit there, say august/september 2006.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree the photos that are shown with this one above are all a bit strange. Her head looks elongated and her forehead appears enormous as if she has alopecia and is wearing a wig (which I don't believe, btw). The centre picture is the strangest of all because it doesn't look like Madeleine at all.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 13.03.12 15:56

russiandoll wrote:thank you very much candyfloss. Some of the photos dont id the children, does not look like the photos look4maddy posted ar eof Lily, but of the older girl on David Payne's knee, who is also the girl in sunglasses on other photos ....who is this girl?

I believe the girl in the stripy jumper is Lily, we saw her in the video with Madeleine going up the plane steps. Lily would have been two and eight months at the time. I believe the photo of the other girl must surely be the eldest Tanner/O'Brien child, just judging by the size of her. There is one where you can see her whole body and she's a big girl, and just a month younger than Madeleine. She doesn't look like the girl in the sunglasses to me though, I think that is Lily. Also the bigger girl looks like she has longer hair tied back?

Just looked again at the other girl, in the picture five down on the greyscale pictures. She's quite a hefty child, definately not a two year old. Also if you look carefully, it looks like her hair is tied back in a ponytail and is quite long at the back.
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 33 Empty hair

Post by worriedmum 13.03.12 17:33

I think the hair only looks odd because Madeleine looks like she has what is sometimes called a 'calf-lick'-- an genetic arrangement of the hair roots which means that the hair at the front always lies stubbornly the same way, even if is cut or styled.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 13.03.12 23:36

@worriedmum
Thank you for that bit of info. That can explain it.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 14.03.12 5:51

worriedmum wrote:I think the hair only looks odd because Madeleine looks like she has what is sometimes called a 'calf-lick'-- an genetic arrangement of the hair roots which means that the hair at the front always lies stubbornly the same way, even if is cut or styled.

I don't think so, we have loads of photographs of Maddie with a perfect fringe which is not possible with a 'calf-lick' so beloved of the Mods in the fifties.

I'm simply saying that the girl looks unwell in many photographs and I'm thinking of Kate writing several times of 'Maddie and her fear of pain' and the fact that her health records were withheld.
It's quite possible that she was treated at a hospital and the treatment involved shaving part of her hair off.
With some photographs it looks as if she had a malformation of the skull but if you take a wig into account, it explains the wrong proportions, the many changes in hairstyles, the fact that the hair length varies and the fact that many photographs without the luscious hair show her in a hat.
It also explains the highlights and lowlights in her hair at times, this is very expensive to do and I've never seen this on a child that age.

Thanks to TV we are very used to seeing 'large' hair. Think of Rachel in 'Friends' hair extensions and 'large hair' make one look slimmer which is why they are so popular.

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top