The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Seriously?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seriously?

Post by WTF on 22.04.11 9:11

Good morning.

I have been following this case since Madeleine McCann went missing and have looked at all arguments from both sides of the divide. Whilst I agree that the McCanns are guilty of child neglect I cannot believe that they harmed their own daughter and managed to pull off the biggest cover up this world has ever seen.ay

They are, at times, strange people and people may find it hard to understand their reactions to certain things.

But, and my biggest problem with all this, is why would Tony Bennett be asking 163 odd questions of the McCanns if he didn't believe they were behind this cover up? Maybe he does believe that, and if that's the case, it would be good to hear how he believe's they could pull it off. I say that because, in my belief at least, any one can ask questions of the McCanns with an inference that they may be implicated in some way. But what I haven't seen anyone do, particularly Tony, is to give his thoughts on why and how the McCanns supposedly carried out such a henious crime.

Let's please see the courage of your convictions.

WTF

Back to top Go down

Re: Seriously?

Post by WTF on 22.04.11 9:15

Apologies. The last bit was meant to read...

I say that because, in my belief at least, any one can ask questions of the McCanns with an inference that they may be implicated in some way should be able to give their thoughts on why and how the McCanns supposedly carried out such a henious crime. Particularly Tony.     

WTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 22.04.11 9:38

WTF wrote:But what I haven't seen anyone do, particularly Tony, is to give his thoughts on why and how the McCanns supposedly carried out such a henious crime.  

Good morning WTF, surely the PJ don't even know the answer to that so not sure how you think Tony can answer it.

Back to top Go down

Post by WTF on 22.04.11 10:00

Morning ufercoffy,

The PJ have dropped the case because there wasn't enough evidence of anything to put a coherrent thesis together according to the final statement.

Tony Bennett, however, continues.....

For him to go to such lengths as he does, makes me wonder what his thoughts regarding her disappearance actually are!

I think it's a fair question, after all, people browsing this forum (like myself)and particularly after reading his leaflets, would be interested to know.

It's like politics, any party can make promises, but what are you actually going to do to win people over?

WTF

Back to top Go down

Post by WTF on 22.04.11 10:04

Incidentally, I would like to add, that even I may be convinced after hearing his thoughts.
WTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 22.04.11 10:21

Tony continues because Maddie hasn't been found dead or alive. Even her parents continue. Why not?

Maddie's parents are looking (half-heartedly) for a 'live' Maddie, but there is evidence to suggest she is dead and if that's the case then her body needs to be found and the reason for her death uncovered. Everyone would obviously be thrilled to find a live Maddie.

You can't just abandon a 3 year old child who hasn't been found. The search must continue in every direction. There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest Maddie was abducted so obviously the truth about what happened to her has to be investigated by someone. The PJ are not investigating so that leaves people like Goncalo and Tony. Thank goodness someone is asking questions and rattling cages to get to the bottom of this case, don't you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracias on 22.04.11 10:47

I think Mr Amaral knows what happened to Madeliene based on him saying this "The criminal law does not protect children. They are being left to sleep alone, while the parents get drunk at social gatherings, falling from windows and balconies like ripe fruit, or drying inside vehicles without the according penal sanction occurring". I think he knows how she died and I suspect he knows why the McCann's concealed her body if the Gaspar statements are anything to go by. Thank you for this section as its nice to be able to make a comment without having to register even though have been reading here for many months. thumbsup

Gracias

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 22.04.11 12:08

WTF wrote:Good morning.

I have been following this case since Madeleine McCann went missing and have looked at all arguments from both sides of the divide. Whilst I agree that the McCanns are guilty of child neglect
I cannot believe that they harmed their own daughter
I have yet to come across people saying the parents harmed her, From what Ive been reading people feel that Amarals thesis holds more ground than the abduction theory.
Which stated that the theory that she died in a tragic accident, NOT that the parents harmed her. The Persons who have been openly suggesting that Maddie has come to no harm are The Mccanns themselves,Yet people are questioning this due to the sad but true reality the majority of children who have been abducted, end up being killed and the ones kept alive are were being harmed like Natascha Kampusch, Sabine Dardenne, Jaycee Lee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, Who lived a life of hell by brutally being raped

Who are and managed to pull off the biggest cover up this world has ever seen.
off topic /One of the biggest cover ups ever watch the Conspiracy of silence or read up on Johnny gosch, Its surprising how many people are unaware of this

They are, at times, strange people and people may find it hard to understand their reactions to certain things.
Im more of the fact whats strange is that , Kate quoted Maddie as saying to the words of Mummy me an sean were crying last night where were you?, It then was suggested that this could of been an abductor disturbing them, yet Gerry felt that the abductor was in the apartment at the same time as him, but still left the children,
Also just my opinion, and the people I have spoke to, I dont understand why they dont think she has wandered off and they are sure it was an abductor? and they feel it was an abduction Why are they dismissing the dogs findings? if the police told me this I would be distraught and think the abductor had done something in the apartment but they dont accept this

But, and my biggest problem with all this, is why would Tony Bennett be asking 163 odd questions of the McCanns if he didn't believe they were behind this cover up?
I feel they are perfectly reasonable questions,And many questions the public are already thinking and questioning themselves, Do you care to suggest which ones you find odd?
Maybe he does believe that, and if that's the case, it would be good to hear how he believe's they could pull it off. I say that because, in my belief at least, any one can ask questions of the McCanns with an inference that they may be implicated in some way. But what I haven't seen anyone do, particularly Tony, is to give his thoughts on why and how the McCanns supposedly carried out such a henious crime.

Amaral was taken to court for his theory in the book, You can discuss info on pj files ect because its in the public domain, but anything else is off limits
No one knows what happened apart from the person/s involved. I dont know what happened Thats why a reconstruction would be the best thing, but the Mccanns and tapas friends still have not done this ( Reconstructions cost alot of money and man power, this would be free to them no money needed to come from the fund and would aid in helping the investigation even if nothing would come out of it, its better that you tried to aid it, than to ignore it.
Kates quote of ' i know it happened under other circumstances' hopefully will be revealed in the book
I could understand that the Mccanns could not speak out due to the ongoing police investigation but they are now free and could easily clear up all speculation from the questions , but as Sandra Felgueiras found out, you dont seem to get a logical or reasonable answer 'Ask the dogs Sandra'

Let's please see the courage of your convictions.

dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy on 22.04.11 13:43

This is very difficult to read. Maybe your comments would be better highlighted in a different colour?
Wendy

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 22.04.11 15:23

Always worth keeping in mind what the Official police investigation found.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

A report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Where he concludes, after analyzing all the evidence gathered, that the child is dead and the parents were responsible for cadaver occultation, and the entire GROUP was lying since the first day of the investigation.

NUIPC-201/07.0 GALGS

Intercalary report

For the attention of the
Criminal Investigation Coordinator

September 10th 2007[/size

[size=16]From everything that is exposed, the process files result in the following:

A) the minor Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, on the night of the 3rd of May 2007;

B) a simulation of an abduction took place;

C) in order to render the child’s death impossible before 22H00, a situation of checking of the McCann couple’s children while they slept was made up;

D) Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the concealment of the cadaver of their daughter, Madeleine McCann;

E) at this moment, there seem to be no strong indications that the child’s death was not the result of a tragic accident, yet;

F) from what has been established up to now, everything indicates that the McCann couple, in self-defence, doesn’t want to deliver the cadaver immediately and voluntarily, and there is a strong possibility that it was moved from the initial place of deposition.

This situation may raise questions concerning the circumstances in which the death of the child took place

On the tenth of September, two thousand and seven

Chief Inspector

(Tavares de Almeida)
HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 22.04.11 16:06

I do not know if the McCanns harmed their daughter or not. What fascinates me is people who say "they cannot believe they would harm their daughter".

Why can't they believe it? What is so special about them that it is impossible to believe they could harm their child.

They are no different to anyone else.
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Post by La VVV on 22.04.11 16:51

Kiesha Abrahams parents arrested + charged !
La VVV

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricorn on 22.04.11 16:59

Result thumbsup One day that may be Madeleine McCann's parents arrested + charged !
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.04.11 17:05

Welcome to the forum Capricorn,

and welcome to our guests who are posting here

welcome2

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricorn on 22.04.11 17:36

Thank you very much for the welcome flower
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 24.04.11 8:20

Good morning Tony

Here's a thread for you in case you miss it

Back to top Go down

Post by WTF on 25.04.11 13:50

Littlepixie

Who regards them as 'special'? Certainly not me. That does not mean that I am incapable of having an opinion based on what I have seen of the McCanns thus far. Their reactions aren't what I would call normal, but in this situation what is normal?

I still would like to hear from Tony Bennett (or anyone for that matter, who believes they are involved in a cover up).

Goncalo Amaral believes she died in the apartment. He also believes the McCanns were worried about the child neglect issue and hence the cover up. I personally, find that hard to believe. But it doesn't end there, he also believes they hid her body in a fridge and then moved her body 25 days later in their hire car. To me it sounds just a tad far fetched.  However, if anyone can put a thesis together that is believable and warrants questioning the McCanns then I'm sure many would like to hear it!
WTF

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shelfstacker on 25.04.11 14:40

WTF wrote:Littlepixie

Who regards them as 'special'? Certainly not me. That does not mean that I am incapable of having an opinion based on what I have seen of the McCanns thus far. Their reactions aren't what I would call normal, but in this situation what is normal?

I still would like to hear from Tony Bennett (or anyone for that matter, who believes they are involved in a cover up).

Goncalo Amaral believes she died in the apartment. He also believes the McCanns were worried about the child neglect issue and hence the cover up. I personally, find that hard to believe. But it doesn't end there, he also believes they hid her body in a fridge and then moved her body 25 days later in their hire car. To me it sounds just a tad far fetched. However, if anyone can put a thesis together that is believable and warrants questioning the McCanns then I'm sure many would like to hear it!

In case you need reminding, WTF, what is normal in this situation is for ordinary members of the public to question openly and to debate the preposterous and incredible version(s) of events put forward by the parents nearly four years ago.

Far-fetched though it may sound to you, how do you imagine the smell of cadaverine got into the wheel well of the hire car and onto the car keys? Not to mention all the other McCann-associated locations.
The Shelfstacker

Back to top Go down

Post by WTF on 25.04.11 15:49

Shelfstacker wrote

"In case you need reminding, WTF, what is normal in this situation is for ordinary members of the public to question openly and to debate the preposterous and incredible version(s) of events put forward by the parents nearly four years ago".

An abduction sounds preposterous? What? and the died,hidden in fridge,transported in hire car and all for the sake of  child neglect doesn't?!! Need I say anymoe!  

"Far-fetched though it may sound to you, how do you imagine the smell of cadaverine got into the wheel well of the hire car and onto the car keys? Not to mention all the other McCann-associated locations".

This has been debated over and over. And if I'm honest, it's the hire car that has thrown the most doubt over the reliability of the dogs. Had the hire car never been mentioned, I would have been far more suspicious of the McCanns.

WTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dougall on 25.04.11 16:08

WTF wrote:Shelfstacker wrote

This has been debated over and over. And if I'm honest, it's the hire car that has thrown the most doubt over the reliability of the dogs. Had the hire car never been mentioned, I would have been far more suspicious of the McCanns.

...which throws up another strange reaction by the McCanns - instead of throwing up their hands up in horror and claiming we can't explain it, the dogs are wrong. It can't be possible, (Perfectly acceptable reaction IMO) they came up with EXCUSES about rotting meat (!) and leaky nappies (!). Which of course is tacitly admitting the dogs DID find something of interest.) Very odd....
Dougall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.04.11 16:10

WTF wrote:
Goncalo Amaral believes she died in the apartment.
A cadaver dog confirmed that a dead body had been in that apartment and the only person un-accounted for is Madeleine McCann. Another dog confirmed that blood was once in the exact same area as the cadaver. So he had double the confirmation plus his other findings.

He also believes the McCanns were worried about the child neglect issue and hence the cover up. I personally, find that hard to believe.
There was a party full of Doctors, all with careers that would be over, is there a need to say any more !!!

But it doesn't end there, he also believes they hid her body in a fridge
Or a freezer, no one really knows, but his findings is based on the forensics which shows it has been frozen and can be confirmed in the laboratory results. Hence the confirmation of 15 markers that match to Madeleine. In America they will convict on as little as 11 and 13 markers, depending on the state. So the McCann's are very lucky that Portugal require more.

and then moved her body 25 days later in their hire car. To me it sounds just a tad far fetched.
Two highly trained dogs, plus the forensic material would suggest this.

Plus, he has a whole lot more evidence that he has so far not been allowed to discuss. But if you stick around long enough, maybe he will drop a huge bombshell in his second book which is due out soon....

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shelfstacker on 25.04.11 16:11

WTF,
You know jolly well the theory of an abduction is utterly preposterous. You know it, I know it, anyone who has even half-followed this case knows it, so don't come it now. Of all the things that could possibly have happened to that young girl, an abduction was not one.

Your final sentence makes no sense whatsoever. You seem to be saying that if a highly trained and obviously non-partisan sniffer dog hadn't detected the "smell of death" in the car the McCanns rented three weeks after the child went missing (and while we're at it let's just remind ourselves that this "smell of death" was ONLY detected in McCann-associated locations and in the car whose boot they left open for nights on end), that if all this had not happened (by the way, FACT), you would have been more suspicious of them. Pull the other one.
The Shelfstacker

Back to top Go down

Post by WTF on 25.04.11 16:14

But how strange is it really?

If, as they claim, they are innocent and, as they believe, the PJ were more interested in trying to prove they were involved, how would you expect them to react? Firstly, you would believe the dogs were correct, then you try to find reasons how they may be mistaken.

I don't see anything too strange in that!
WTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashford Thomas on 25.04.11 16:21

WTF wrote:If, as they claim, they are innocent and, as they believe, the PJ were more interested in trying to prove they were involved, how would you expect them to react?

If they were innocent I would expect them to DEMAND the police thoroughly investigate the flat and car to find out whose death scent it was. I wouldn't expect them to make excuses.
Flashford Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Dougall on 25.04.11 16:25

WTF wrote:But how strange is it really?

If, as they claim, they are innocent and, as they believe, the PJ were more interested in trying to prove they were involved, how would you expect them to react? Firstly, you would believe the dogs were correct, then you try to find reasons how they may be mistaken.

I don't see anything too strange in that!

All part of the very defensive stance taken right from the start.. Remember Clarence promising an explanation for anything that may or may not be found?

A better reaction would have been to say "IMPOSSIBLE! - Proof of your flawed investigation - You're going to look silly when this gets blown out of the water - etc. etc." But no. First reaction is to find excuses, not plausible expanations. Remember the excuse for blood traces in the apartment? Might be a nosebleed. - MIGHT BE??
Dougall

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum