The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine Foundation resolves its complaint against 'The Sun' newspaper - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine Foundation resolves its complaint against 'The Sun' newspaper - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine Foundation resolves its complaint against 'The Sun' newspaper - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine Foundation resolves its complaint against 'The Sun' newspaper - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine Foundation resolves its complaint against 'The Sun' newspaper

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine Foundation resolves its complaint against 'The Sun' newspaper - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine Foundation resolves its complaint against 'The Sun' newspaper

Post by Ruby 31.12.09 22:32

No, I want the last word! lol!
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Foundation resolves its complaint against 'The Sun' newspaper - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine Foundation resolves its complaint against 'The Sun' newspaper

Post by marigold 31.12.09 22:42

You know, I always think of the Mccanns as being stalkers. Watching and reporting on anyone who doesn't adhere to the abduction rule. Employing scare tactics by threatening those who rebel that they will greedily take their financial assets unless they grovel and submit.
Uuurgh! They are so distasteful.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.01.10 2:09

Well, someones playing games with us all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Foundation resolves its complaint against 'The Sun' newspaper - Page 2 Empty Can anyone provide a link to the letter published in The Sun?

Post by Jolie 01.01.10 6:46

I've done online searches for a news article both generally, and directly on The Sun's website and have been unable to locate the letter from The Madeleine Foundation that Tony has mentioned was published, correcting their earlier article.

Does anyone have a link to the page on the paper's website with the published letter that they can post here, so that I may use it?

Thanks.
Jolie
Jolie

Activity : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.01.10 17:48

marigold wrote:You know, I always think of the Mccanns as being stalkers. Watching and reporting on anyone who doesn't adhere to the abduction rule. Employing scare tactics by threatening those who rebel that they will greedily take their financial assets unless they grovel and submit.

You do?

Why someone would think that the mum and dad of a missing child who have no other option than to "report" people who are saying their child is dead and not worth looking for, therefore calling them stalkers is a bit odd IMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 01.01.10 17:52

marigold wrote:You know, I always think of the Mccanns as being stalkers. Watching and reporting on anyone who doesn't adhere to the abduction rule. Employing scare tactics by threatening those who rebel that they will greedily take their financial assets unless they grovel and submit.

:ambersuz: :ambersuz: :ambersuz:
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 01.01.10 17:54

Jolie wrote:I've done online searches for a news article both generally, and directly on The Sun's website and have been unable to locate the letter from The Madeleine Foundation that Tony has mentioned was published, correcting their earlier article.

Does anyone have a link to the page on the paper's website with the published letter that they can post here, so that I may use it?

Thanks.

Don't worry - millions of people have read it.
DCB1

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.01.10 17:57

DCB1 wrote:
Jolie wrote:I've done online searches for a news article both generally, and directly on The Sun's website and have been unable to locate the letter from The Madeleine Foundation that Tony has mentioned was published, correcting their earlier article.

Thanks.

I haven't seen it anywhere?

Has anyone else?
I won't be able to sleep until I see it thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 01.01.10 18:01

Raffle wrote:
DCB1 wrote:

Thanks.

I haven't seen it anywhere?

Has anyone else?
I won't be able to sleep until I see it thinking

ask TB for a link - he said"

"As 2009 ends, the words of the Madeleine Foundation will be read by millions of 'Sun' readers."
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.01.10 18:08

[qforget it then
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 01.01.10 18:36

I would prefer simple proof rather than sarcasm.
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.01.10 22:08

I have not seen it either. And i have looked hard through the paper several times. Maybe i missed it somewhere so if someone can publish a link please.

And searching the Suns archives produces nothing either. thinking thinking thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top