The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portuguese police swoop on pet crematorium in new Madeleine lead Mm11

Portuguese police swoop on pet crematorium in new Madeleine lead Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portuguese police swoop on pet crematorium in new Madeleine lead Mm11

Portuguese police swoop on pet crematorium in new Madeleine lead Regist10

Portuguese police swoop on pet crematorium in new Madeleine lead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portuguese police swoop on pet crematorium in new Madeleine lead Empty Portuguese police swoop on pet crematorium in new Madeleine lead

Post by biker_don 15.04.11 15:46

A Dutch criminal who cremates dead animals in a furnace behind his house told today how detectives had questioned him about the Madeleine McCann case.
Eef Hoos, 61, who spent almost eight years in jail for planting bombs in the Netherlands, was repeatedly asked by police if he had met Maddy's parents.
Hoos, who lives in a rundown but heavily fortified villa in remote mountains in the Algarve said officers had been taking photographs in his girlfriend's garden yesterday morning.
Scroll down for more

Eef Hoos, who runs a pet cremation service in Portugal
He went to his local police HQ to confront officers about the photographs, only to find himself asked about the McCann case.
Hoos said police want to inspect his rusty backyard incinerator this afternoon.
And he has been ordered to attend the police HQ on Monday for more questions.
Scroll down for more

The incinerators run by Eef Hoos on a farm around 20 miles from Praia da Luz

Madeleine McCann
Hoos said officers asked him about the McCann case during their visit.
He said: "Police asked me three times if I had spoken to the parents. I said I had not.
"But one said he had heard that I had spoken to the parents of the girl."
The Dutchman explained he earned his living as a debt collector but carried out animal incinerations as a sideline in furnaces on wasteland on the slopes below his house.
Following complaints about the smell he said he had closed down the furnaces in March this year but continued to carry out incinerations at a site in Lisbon.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
biker_don
biker_don

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Portuguese police swoop on pet crematorium in new Madeleine lead Empty Re: Portuguese police swoop on pet crematorium in new Madeleine lead

Post by sharonl 04.05.12 12:34

I have received an e-mail from a gentleman who has suggested that we take a closer look at the pet crematorium.

The Portuguese police investigated dutchman the Eef Hoos and asked whether he had been in touch with the McCanns, strongly suggesting that they knew that he had.

If anyone has any information on Eef Hoos or the pet crematorium please post it here
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Portuguese police swoop on pet crematorium in new Madeleine lead Empty Re: Portuguese police swoop on pet crematorium in new Madeleine lead

Post by friedtomatoes 04.05.12 12:37

sharonl wrote:I have received an e-mail from a gentleman who has suggested that we take a closer look at the pet crematorium.

The Portuguese police investigated dutchman the Eef Hoos allegedly because they traced a number of telephone calls between the McCanns and him.

If anyone has any information on Eef Hoos or the pet crematorium please post it here

Who says the police traced calls between them?
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 04.05.12 12:41

I read it somewhere - I shall have to locate that link
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.12 12:42

friedtomatoes wrote:
sharonl wrote:I have received an e-mail from a gentleman who has suggested that we take a closer look at the pet crematorium.

The Portuguese police investigated dutchman the Eef Hoos allegedly because they traced a number of telephone calls between the McCanns and him.

Who says the police traced calls between them?

From the article above...........

Hoos said officers asked him about the McCann case during their visit.
He said: "Police asked me three times if I had spoken to the parents. I said I had not.
"But one said he had heard that I had spoken to the parents of the girl."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 04.05.12 12:45

Oh, thanks Candyfloss. I guess the officer could have just been fishing. Thanks sharon too.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.05.12 12:48

friedtomatoes wrote:Oh, thanks Candyfloss. I guess the officer could have just been fishing. Thanks sharon too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It had been closed down since February - for me it's off the agenda in any case, why leave yourself open to blackmail? All that lovely money!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 04.05.12 12:54

Thanks Candyfloss

I may have been mistaken with the telephone calls, or I may have read something that was not quite correct.

Nevertheless, apart from the reported smell, what prompted the PJ to investigate the Pet Cemetry?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 04.05.12 12:58

I just found this article and found it interesting. Evert Hendrik Hoos sounds like a right "character".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not sure if it's something or nothing but the article mentions the dirt road leading to his house is "guarded" by angry dogs...........Didn't Kate mention something about being attacked by a dog while jogging?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top