The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Mm11

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Regist10

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.11 20:10

This is the petition the McCanns and their friends DON'T want to sign - because it would mean THEM having to answer awkward questions.

We want a full public and judicial enquiry into all aspects of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, with the power to summon witnesses.

Below is the preamble to the petition.

Today (2 April 2011) there are 545 signatories to the petition. Please help us to reach the initial target of 2,000.

The link:

] http://www.thepetitionsite.com/289/petition-for-a-full-public-enquiry-into-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-with-the-power-to/

The preamble:

Why is it necessary to have a public enquiry into missing Madeleine McCann? Let us consider a few salient facts.

This was a British girl, nearly 4 years old when she was reported missing. There are widely divergent views on what really happened to her. The McCanns claim she was abducted. The original senior detective in the case and his team believed the evidence pointed to Madeleine having died in her parents holiday apartment.

When the case was shelved by the Portuguese authorities, their final report left both the above options open, but said there was insufficient evidence to charge any individual with any crime relating to Madeleines disappearance. Public opinion ranges from those who fully support and believe in the McCanns account of events, to those who consider that they have reason to doubt it.

The McCanns recently met with Home Secretary Alan Johnson to demand a re-investigation into Madeleines disappearance and now the new Home Secretary Theresa May has also agreed to meet them. The McCanns own spokesman, Mr Clarence Mitchell, admitted earlier this year that Madeleines disappearance was A Complete Mystery.

Despite the McCanns having spent literally millions of pounds, most of it raised from the public, on a string of private detective agencies, none of us have any clue whatsoever as to where she might be.

There has been no court case of any kind which might help to establish the truth about what happened to her. A public enquiry with the power to summon witnesses is the most likely to be able to get to the truth. All those with eye-witness or relevant expert evidence to bring to bear on the subject should be summoned to give evidence, and be open to being cross-examined.

If you support this petition, you will be helping to press the government to hold a public enquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine, probably the only way we can establish what might have happened to her.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by ufercoffy on 03.04.11 21:10

Thank you for bringing this back to our attention Mr B. I'd already signed it a while ago but it comes as no surprise that the McCann supporters on JATYK are laughing at the lack of response http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=990

Surely if they wanted Madeleine found they would be promoting this petition to get more signatures rather than laughing at it?

Wouldn't they also be raising money for the McCanns to carry on their search? Wouldn't they be scouring the lawless hills of PDL for the secret lair that Edgar says Madeleine's being held in ?

And they reckon it's us who don't want Madeleine found? Yeah right.

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by listener on 03.04.11 23:43

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE 636506
listener
listener

Posts : 569
Join date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by Anna on 04.04.11 14:00

Thank you very much for the link to this petition.
Anna
Anna

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by Roland Butter on 08.04.11 18:34

@ufercoffy wrote:Thank you for bringing this back to our attention Mr B. I'd already signed it a while ago but it comes as no surprise that the McCann supporters on JATYK are laughing at the lack of response http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=990

Surely if they wanted Madeleine found they would be promoting this petition to get more signatures rather than laughing at it?

Wouldn't they also be raising money for the McCanns to carry on their search? Wouldn't they be scouring the lawless hills of PDL for the secret lair that Edgar says Madeleine's being held in ?

And they reckon it's us who don't want Madeleine found? Yeah right.

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE 636506

Total signatures now 555 - Admin

The last two signatories add these comments:

(from Spain) This case should be officially investigated, and not 'reviewed' as Gerry McCann prefers. UK owes it to that poor child to resolve the inconsistencies in the case. The parents need to be made to answer those questions separately. Investigate the fund, and discover where all donations have gone exactly: Come on UK get a team from Scotland Yard out there and reopen this investigation NOW!
(from Chris Clark, United Kingdom) This is the only way we will find out what happened to Madeleine McCann, so I urge everyone to sign.
Roland Butter
Roland Butter

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by MrMuratFan on 10.04.11 4:03

Wow 555, what a great result against the OFFICIAL REQUEST FOR A REVIEW OF THE CASE, which is nearing 50,000
avatar
MrMuratFan

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.04.11 7:32

@MrMuratFan wrote:Wow 555, what a great result against the OFFICIAL REQUEST FOR A REVIEW OF THE CASE, which is nearing 50,000
Give us the publicity and favourable coverage the McCanns have had in Britian's mass media, give us fair and favourable reproting of things like 60 Reasons, 163 Questions, and 50 Facts (such as DIDN'T happen with Simon Hare's film), and we would easily 'top' the McCanns' 47,000 signatures do far
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by aiyoyo on 10.04.11 10:36

If the mccanns really want a full and impartial review what better way to show their credibility than join force with their skeptics to ask for the REVIEW. They should redirect their petitioners here.

What does it matter who asks for the review - isnt the objective A Full and Independent Review?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by aiyoyo on 10.04.11 10:54

@MrMuratFan wrote:Wow 555, what a great result against the OFFICIAL REQUEST FOR A REVIEW OF THE CASE, which is nearing 50,000

I heard they've set themselves an unattainable goal of 250,000 before they will present the petition.
Who in their right mind do that? They are certainly not anxious or impatient for the review!
Besides, which authority decreed they need 250000 signatures ?

It seems Maddie can wait..forever, while mummy and daddy pretend to collect signatures for a review, uping the figures as they go along. Pathetic.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by aiyoyo on 10.04.11 10:58

@Roland Butter wrote:
@ufercoffy wrote:Thank you for bringing this back to our attention Mr B. I'd already signed it a while ago but it comes as no surprise that the McCann supporters on JATYK are laughing at the lack of response http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=990

Surely if they wanted Madeleine found they would be promoting this petition to get more signatures rather than laughing at it?

Wouldn't they also be raising money for the McCanns to carry on their search? Wouldn't they be scouring the lawless hills of PDL for the secret lair that Edgar says Madeleine's being held in ?

And they reckon it's us who don't want Madeleine found? Yeah right.

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE 636506

Total signatures now 555 - Admin

The last two signatories add these comments:

(from Spain) This case should be officially investigated, and not 'reviewed' as Gerry McCann prefers. UK owes it to that poor child to resolve the inconsistencies in the case. The parents need to be made to answer those questions separately. Investigate the fund, and discover where all donations have gone exactly: Come on UK get a team from Scotland Yard out there and reopen this investigation NOW!
(from Chris Clark, United Kingdom) This is the only way we will find out what happened to Madeleine McCann, so I urge everyone to sign.

No review is complete without investigation of the Fund because the donating public deserve to know whether the Fund was spent as intended and what have their private detectives done so far and results of their efforts.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by dragonfly on 18.04.11 18:30

@MrMuratFan wrote:Wow 555, what a great result against the OFFICIAL REQUEST FOR A REVIEW OF THE CASE, which is nearing 50,000

On the official find Madeleine Facebook it clearly states reopen of case as well

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
We are asking English and Portuguese to sign the petition to have the case re-opened. If you know of anyone that hasn't signed the petition, please ask them do do so. The petition can be found on the tab above. January 29 at 12:13am

Do they want it re opened? I thought they could get it reopened if they do re construction? Could some one tell which one it is review , reopen or both?
dragonfly
dragonfly

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty The petition only calls for a 'review'

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.04.11 20:36

@dragonfly wrote:
@MrMuratFan wrote:Wow 555, what a great result against the OFFICIAL REQUEST FOR A REVIEW OF THE CASE, which is nearing 50,000

On the official find Madeleine Facebook it clearly states reopen of case as well

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
We are asking English and Portuguese to sign the petition to have the case re-opened. If you know of anyone that hasn't signed the petition, please ask them do do so. The petition can be found on the tab above. January 29 at 12:13am

Do they want it re opened? I thought they could get it reopened if they do re-construction? Could some one tell which one it is review, reopen or both?
This the precise wording on the McCanns' internet petition:

QUOTE

We call on the UK and Portuguese authorities to conduct an independent and transparent review of all information in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

UNQUOTE

That is NOT the same as wanting the case re-opened.

If the McCanns want an independent and transparent review, what better than for them to sign the petition calling for a FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY WITH THE POWER TO SUMMON WITNESSES?

The McCanns say they want 'all' the information reviewed.

So why didn't they provide the information when they could i.e. why did not Dr Kate McCann answer the 48 questions?

She could do so now.

Maybe the answers to those questions will be in the McCanns' new 'very truthful' book?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.04.11 20:45

609 signatures on the petition now.

Link: www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk - Click on the care2 icon

Here's the latest signatory:

09:14, Apr 19, Clare Moody, United Kingdom

QUOTE

You do not hire a PR person immediately after your daughter has gone missing. Where is the concern, worry and anguish for Madeleine? It is all about Kate and Gerry's profiles. An extremely well planned PR campaign. The general public are extremely gullible. It seems to me the McCanns have a problem hiring the best people to find their daughter. They seem to surround themselves with extremnely inept people who have not a clue how to find Madeleine. One day the truth WILL come out and those who are guilty will be exposed.

UNQUOTE
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by DocMartin on 19.04.11 20:49

I take it all the McCann supporters have signed this petition?
DocMartin
DocMartin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.04.11 20:55

@DocMartin wrote:I take it all the McCann supporters have signed this petition?
No.

They don't want the McCanns and their friends to be asked any embarrassing questions.

Especially not under oath at a public enquiry!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.04.11 22:11

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@DocMartin wrote:I take it all the McCann supporters have signed this petition?
No. They don't want the McCanns and their friends to be asked any embarrassing questions. Especially not under oath at a public enquiry!
This is signature No. 610.

The public are waking up!

QUOTE

11:41, Apr 19, Matthew Griffiths, United Kingdom

Anyone who has taken the trouble to look at the facts of this case and ignore the propaganda onslaught will see there is no evidence of an abduction.

UNQUOTE


Sign the petition at www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk - click on the care2 icon
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by aspiedistra on 24.04.11 23:11

11:41, Apr 19, Matthew Griffiths, United Kingdom

Anyone who has taken the trouble to look at the facts of this case and ignore the propaganda onslaught will see there is no evidence of an abduction.

That's a bit like asking to give one piece of evidence that God exists.

It could be construed as the rhetoric of someone who has made up their mind without looking at the information available.

What I'm trying to say is that no-one (except those responsible) knows what happened and so it's difficult to come to any conclusions.

(My first post on here.)
aspiedistra
aspiedistra

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Good advice from Griffiths

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.04.11 23:43

@aspiedistra wrote:
11:41, Apr 19, Matthew Griffiths, United Kingdom

Anyone who has taken the trouble to look at the facts of this case and ignore the propaganda onslaught will see there is no evidence of an abduction.

That's a bit like asking to give one piece of evidence that God exists. It could be construed as the rhetoric of someone who has made up their mind without looking at the information available. What I'm trying to say is that no-one (except those responsible) knows what happened and so it's difficult to come to any conclusions.

(My first post on here.)
Matthew Griffiths clearly states that he has 'taken the trouble to look at the facts of this case'. He therefore has looked at the information available, contrary to what you say. He has also broken into his day for 2-3 minutes to sign this petition, which calls for a full public enquiry, probably the best means we have of getting to the truth of this case, short of an actual confession by someone.

And there is much evidence available, both positive and negative, on the subject of whether there really was an abductor or not. Here are some of the lines of evidence:

1. No forensic trace whatsoever of any abductor

2. Apart from Jane Tanner, no-one saw an abductor

3. Apart from Jane Tanner, no-one heard an abductor

4. The McCanns claimed they 'knew instantly' that Madeleine had been abducted, but could never explain why

5. The contradictions about what happened that week and on 3 May are many, see for example MMRG's '50 Facts' leaflet; there are so many of them that the abduction claim is immediately suspect

6. The false claim by the McCanns that the abductor had forced his way through the shutters with a jemmy is another evidential pointer to their account being false

7. The failure of the McCann Team to produce a viable artist's sketch of the abudctor for over 5 months, and the perpetuation of different would-be abductors, abductresses, persons of interest and persons we wish to eliminate from our enquiries (17 in all so far) diminish any credibilty left in the abduction claim

8. We are expected to rely on Jane Tanner's claims to believe there was an abductor

9. The ludicrous nature of some of the 'sightings' of Madeleine which the McCann Team claim to have been 'serious leads' once again suggests that there was no abduction

10. The abductor only had a 'window' of opportunity of about 3-4 minutes according to the timetable of the McCanns and their friends, not long enough to accomplish all that he is alleged to have done.

By the way, aspiedistra, the main purpose of this forum is to discuss what really happened to Madeleine, we look forward to your contribtion in understanding what happened to her. Matthew Griffiths' advice is to look at the facts of the case and ignore the propaganda onslaught. That is advice that is both succinct and good.

- Admin
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by aspiedistra on 27.04.11 0:39

Thank you, Admin. I'm just making the point that it's often difficult to prove a negative.

Of course, one cannot come up with witnesses to substantiate that an event didn't happen, unless it was someone who was continuously observing.

We all want justice to be served in this case but I feel it need a breakthrough of new information rather than just reviewing the case.
aspiedistra
aspiedistra

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.05.11 0:44

@Tony Bennett wrote:609 signatures on the petition now.

Link: www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk - Click on the care2 icon

Here's the latest signatory:

09:14, Apr 19, Clare Moody, United Kingdom

QUOTE

You do not hire a PR person immediately after your daughter has gone missing. Where is the concern, worry and anguish for Madeleine? It is all about Kate and Gerry's profiles. An extremely well planned PR campaign. The general public are extremely gullible. It seems to me the McCanns have a problem hiring the best people to find their daughter. They seem to surround themselves with extremnely inept people who have not a clue how to find Madeleine. One day the truth WILL come out and those who are guilty will be exposed.

UNQUOTE
651 tonight, 42 more in the last 20 days, slowly but surely we get nearer our initial target of 1,000 signatures
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty 651 to 729 in a week

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.05.11 21:48

@Tony Bennett wrote:651 tonight, 42 more in the last 20 days, slowly but surely we get nearer our initial target of 1,000 signatures
One more week, we have now had another 78 signatures added this past week, taking us up to 729.

It's worth looking at some of the recent signatures too, and their comments...it looks like a lot of people out there are learning about our sceptical message and agree with it.

What a wonderful thing it would be if this petition could really take off in terms of popular support: THAT would give our politicians something to think about!

The link to the Care2 petition is top right of our home page, www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.06.11 9:34

Petition signatures now up to 771.

It's interesting to look at the comments accompanying some recent signatures:

06:40, Jun 29,
No more banned information, no more spin doctors, no more secrets. Truth and transparency. For Madeleine.

# 769

23:33, Jun 28,
There's too much about this story that does not make sense. It needs to be investigated properly AND publically with no secrets.

# 767

01:08, Jun 28,
The truth always comes out in the end

# 766

18:45, Jun 27,
Justice for this poor little girl has not been forthcoming. The truth should be told

# 765

15:52, Jun 25,
Kate and Gerry should be forced to answer the 48 questions put to them by the police in Portugal. I unfortunately believe that Madeleine is dead, but that should not prevent justice from being done.

# 763

If you'd like to add your name, visit www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk and clock on the 'Care2' icon, top right of our home page
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.07.11 0:38

@Tony Bennett wrote:Petition signatures now up to 771.

It's interesting to look at the comments accompanying some recent signatures:

06:40, Jun 29,
No more banned information, no more spin doctors, no more secrets. Truth and transparency. For Madeleine.

# 769

23:33, Jun 28,
There's too much about this story that does not make sense. It needs to be investigated properly AND publically with no secrets.

# 767

01:08, Jun 28,
The truth always comes out in the end

# 766

18:45, Jun 27,
Justice for this poor little girl has not been forthcoming. The truth should be told

# 765

15:52, Jun 25,
Kate and Gerry should be forced to answer the 48 questions put to them by the police in Portugal. I unfortunately believe that Madeleine is dead, but that should not prevent justice from being done.

# 763

If you'd like to add your name, visit www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk and click on the 'Care2' icon, top right of our home page

July 13 - Total: 775
July 17 - Total: 779
July 20 - Total: 786
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Up to 846

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.08.11 22:35

Another month gone by and the number of people who have signed the petition has risen by another 60 to 846.

It would be good to reach 1,000 as soon as possible - and then build on that foundation.

Once again many thanks to all who have signed it.

LINK: www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk Home Page, click on the Care2 icon
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE Empty Re: PETITION FOR A FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY INTO ALL ASPECTS OF MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.09.11 0:39

@Tony Bennett wrote:Another month gone by and the number of people who have signed the petition has risen by another 60 to 846.

It would be good to reach 1,000 as soon as possible - and then build on that foundation.

Once again many thanks to all who have signed it.

LINK: www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk Home Page, click on the Care2 icon
One more month gone and the petition has reached 870 signatures.

Can you please promote this petition by e-mailing your contacts and let's see if we can get the figure over 1,000
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum