The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 37 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 37 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 37 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 37 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 37 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by jd 21.08.12 18:59

tiny wrote:If the pool pic is the last photo,when was the tennis photo taken?sorry to ask but the tennis pic is of what Madeleine really looked like in my opinion,so i would be interested to know.

Depends on which statement you read. It changes from May 1st to May 3rd according to which tapas member statement you read. These pictures are not in the bewk either, so important to the mccanns that they were!!
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 37 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by tiny 21.08.12 19:54

thanks JD,but how can two pics look so different IF both were taken on that holiday.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.12 20:19

Didn't "we" agree already 5 years ago, that this whole sad saga is a play of smoke and mirrors ... ?

As for the bougainvillea: it IS possible it blooms at that time on one site and not on another, depending on age of the shrub and it' s positioning. I'd love to hear the experienced opinion of an Algarve poster, as I can only tell you what it is on the Mediterranean ...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 21.08.12 20:22

tiny wrote:thanks JD,but how can two pics look so different IF both were taken on that holiday.

Short answer is they can't! Not unless there is some sort of wonder drug nobody knows about that you can morph into a different looking human being so drastically within 48 hours!

Certainly one of these pictures is an absolute fake as it is not the same girl in both them, I reckon both are fake and in the poolside pic they took Amelie and Maddie from pictures taken in Donegal and photoshopped them in. When you have the materials it is as simple as ABC. They needed a 'family' photo from the holiday because they never had any except for the playground one, even though kate mccann and one of the twins is missing from this one too!

The also needed an iconic picture of Maddie to help sell their business which was under the guise of a public fund
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21.08.12 20:36

jd wrote:
tiny wrote:thanks JD,but how can two pics look so different IF both were taken on that holiday.

Short answer is they can't! Not unless there is some sort of wonder drug nobody knows about that you can morph into a different looking human being so drastically within 48 hours!

Certainly one of these pictures is an absolute fake as it is not the same girl in both them, I reckon both are fake and in the poolside pic they took Amelie and Maddie from pictures taken in Donegal and photoshopped them in. When you have the materials it is as simple as ABC. They needed a 'family' photo from the holiday because they never had any except for the playground one, even though kate mccann and one of the twins is missing from this one too!

The also needed an iconic picture of Maddie to help sell their business which was under the guise of a public fund

So that begs the question ,how are so many people taken in by this pair, when anyone can see the difference in the two pics that were taken in the same week,and another question, how on gods earth are they getting away with it all.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 21.08.12 22:26

Châtelaine wrote:Didn't "we" agree already 5 years ago, that this whole sad saga is a play of smoke and mirrors ... ?

As for the bougainvillea: it IS possible it blooms at that time on one site and not on another, depending on age of the shrub and it' s positioning. I'd love to hear the experienced opinion of an Algarve poster, as I can only tell you what it is on the Mediterranean ...

Chatelaine, go back through my posts on this thread. I don't have the time to go back and look but I posted the link to a diary kept by a hotel just a short distance from PdL. It gave a daily reference to weather, temperature, how the plants were developing etc. I also gave a link to the official records of weather for the area of PdL and it was without question, evident throughout the references given that the weather had been such that the bougainvillea COULD NOT have been in full flower, by the pool, on May 3rd, 2007.

Editing to add, I've just looked for the references:-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just to remind, bougainvillea needs some 5 consecutive days of temps around late 20's to 30 degrees to come into full flowering.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 21.08.12 23:55

Your dismissal of the point about the effects of parallax (how closer objects appear in different locations when you move the viewpoint) just shows your utter ignorance about optics and how to read images. Your determination to believe what you want regardless of the evidence to the contrary is proven time and again throughout this thread - but you're completely blind to it. That would make you an absolute liability in a criminal investigation. Up til now I believed it was worth trying to show you where your conspiracy obsession about this photo was getting in the way of the search for the truth of what happened to Madeleine - but I'm clear now that's a waste of time.

If anything you or I said actually made any difference to the investigation then I'd be tearing my hair out at the ridiculous wild goose chase some of you are on - but, luckily, it doesn't so you carry right on with your faked photo conspiracy. I'm out.
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 22.08.12 0:27

ProfessorPPlum wrote: You're all grown up people and entitled to believe what you want on this issue.

Thank you
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 22.08.12 1:13

This video is a good example which shows how to copy and paste one object into another image, add shadows, resize the object, brighten and contrast the image, soften the edges of the copied object etc. Just imagine Amelie and Maddie being copied from another image onto the poolside and how easy it is to do

jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.08.12 6:23

ProfessorPPlum wrote:Your dismissal of the point about the effects of parallax (how closer objects appear in different locations when you move the viewpoint) just shows your utter ignorance about optics and how to read images. Your determination to believe what you want regardless of the evidence to the contrary is proven time and again throughout this thread - but you're completely blind to it. That would make you an absolute liability in a criminal investigation. Up til now I believed it was worth trying to show you where your conspiracy obsession about this photo was getting in the way of the search for the truth of what happened to Madeleine - but I'm clear now that's a waste of time.

If anything you or I said actually made any difference to the investigation then I'd be tearing my hair out at the ridiculous wild goose chase some of you are on - but, luckily, it doesn't so you carry right on with your faked photo conspiracy. I'm out.

Again You did not answer the question. And even if you move the view point, the area is still the same and no way inn hell is the wall raising like it does on the m picture!

And there are too many strange things surrounding this picture , late arrival (3weeks) , difference between m on this and tennis pic, it's not in the book, it's a high resolution picture, it's all of this that first makes us look closer at this picture.. And we are not blind, we are sharing opinions and telling what our eyes see, we might not be right but we are absolutely allowed to discuss our opinions without you talking down on us /me. You might be wrong we might be wrong, time will tell , and if you don't like this discussion plz stay out of it !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.08.12 10:04

Agreed Moa. I'm not at all technically minded so the debates about how photos can be manipulated go above my head. You only have to look at the supposed last and last but one photos - poolside and tennis court respectively - to know that they both cannot be genuine because of the vast differences between the two images of Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.08.12 14:10

Châtelaine wrote:Didn't "we" agree already 5 years ago, that this whole sad saga is a play of smoke and mirrors ... ?

This is true of bougainvillea in tropical climate as well where I now reside.
I have lived also for some considerable years in South of France and witnessed Bougainvillea flowering from May to November even December.

Bougainvillea in one area can be in full bloom yet in close by area just bare.
All depends on age and positioning of the plant, whether in shady spot or fully out in the open sun , whether getting rain water or not, and also on soil condition.
Bougainvillea requires plenty sunshine above 20 degrees constant temp and very little water to bloom hence you sometimes see free flowing flowering bougainvillea hanging over bridges or in the wild mountainous area for example when it's not watered by human, but depends fully on the elements and earth condition.

I know because I grow bougainvillea in my garden, and I also have frangipani in my garden, same thing.

Like some of you I used to believe only the date was altered.
Now I'm not so sure, after posters here pointed out how it's not possible for the same child to look so different in the tennis pic and pool pic taken within a matter of two-days at most.
As one poster asked if pool pic is last photo then when was tennis pic taken?
If pool pic was last logically tennis pic was taken earlier, so how come she looked considerably younger in a later pool photo with completely different hairstyle, hair that is at least 3-inch longer in a matter of just 48 hours.

Maybe the pool pic is genuine one taken in PDL with only Gerry and Amelie in it taken on day of arrival b/c Amelie although not dressed in swimming costume was dressed only in top without bottom quite apt for a child that age for the pool.
Just Maddie was added (photoshopped) into that shot using a sitting-picture of her taken at an another place and time possibly a year earlier. Maddie looked a year younger in the pool pic (last pic) than the tennis pic wherein she was considerably taller.

If one thinks about it, if one wants to create a last photo where would be the best place to do so without arousing immediate undue suspicion taking also into consideration of the timeline of their account of that fateful day -- obviously during a break period in a place where there's no witness at that time of the day. Say for example faking one in the Tennis Court area or Cafe area or Creche or Reception area would not be too clever for obvious reason.

As an aside, even Maddie in the b/day cake candle blow out shot at Rothley looked considerably taller than the Maddie in the last pic at the pool. Can someone remind us how old was Maddie in the b/day cake photo?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.08.12 14:15

Possibly the twins' second birthday 1/2/07, so Maddie was 3 years and 9 months.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 22.08.12 19:59

tigger wrote:Possibly the twins' second birthday 1/2/07, so Maddie was 3 years and 9 months.
I always thought that was more likely to be the twins' Christening in the summer of 2006. That cake is typical for Christening - pink for the girls, blue for the boys. Plus Madeleine's dress.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.08.12 20:58

Ribisl wrote:
tigger wrote:Possibly the twins' second birthday 1/2/07, so Maddie was 3 years and 9 months.
I always thought that was more likely to be the twins' Christening in the summer of 2006. That cake is typical for Christening - pink for the girls, blue for the boys. Plus Madeleine's dress.

That would fit better with the dress and the other photographs with her cousin in the garden in the same dress. Both women are also dressed very lightly for February, that did puzzle me. I didn't realise a cake was made for christening as well.
You've cracked another one! Weird atmosphere in the photo though.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.08.12 22:35

This story claims that the photo was taken on Madeleine's second birthday but we can assume that's a mistake as I don't think there's any possibilty she could have been only two then.

It's difficult to fathom out how she looks so much younger in the poolside photo than she does in both the cake and tennis court photos - not to mention those taken a month earlier in Donegal.

I wish that I got younger looking with age!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by justme3 22.08.12 23:24

Jean wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This story claims that the photo was taken on Madeleine's second birthday but we can assume that's a mistake as I don't think there's any possibilty she could have been only two then.

It's difficult to fathom out how she looks so much younger in the poolside photo than she does in both the cake and tennis court photos - not to mention those taken a month earlier in Donegal.

I wish that I got younger looking with age!

I think it was the twins birthday, not Madeliene's, hence the blue and pink icing on the cake.
justme3

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.08.12 23:31

That is a possibility but then we have the problem of the time of year again. Here is another photo taken in the garden on the same day but the clothing and greenery suggests it was not taken in February.

As Ribis1 said, a christening party in 2006 may be the correct occasion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 23.08.12 0:12

Birthday cakes

Christening cakes

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.08.12 1:00

The picture of gerry mccann with Amelie on the swing was taken on 26th May 2007 (in-between last photo release and airport bus video release)...Only 3 weeks after their scam fake story was released to the world. gerry mccann looks so distraught doesn't he that his daughter is missing and in the lair of an evil abductor and potentially unspeakable things being done to her!!....not a care in the world

Anyway, the middle picture was allegedly taken in Donegal in April 2007, a month before the scam fake story was released to the world

All 4 pictures are alleged to have been taken within a month of each other...and of the very same Maddie/gerry mccann/Amelie. How different they all look in each of them in such a short space of time of merely days...

Then we have the tennis girl photo alleged to have been taken between 48 hours of the poolside photo (depending on what Tapas statement you read-how can they be so different if real! All fakes)

Interesting to compare.......a set of photos of the same people within 30 days of each other! The only consistency I see is of Maddie in poolside and Donegal. And they used Donegal pictures to copy and paste in the poolside

For a start gerry mccann looks so much younger in the poolside picture than the swings picture...Maddie is just a completely different girl from poolside to tennis. Completely. I swear they have a drug that either morphs a human being to be remarkably younger in 48 hours or considerably older with 21 days! Maybe this drug is the national security that gordon brown said was being protected?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.08.12 1:23

I love this photo...Didn't make much of the eye then mccanns?
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.08.12 1:30

The 1st picture was in the press allegedly taken within a few days of May 3rd 2007. The bottom picture was taken on May 26th 2007....3 weeks between them

Imo kate mccann looks younger in the 1st picture and it was taken at a different time in a different location

Maybe at the same time as Amelie in the poolside picture?

jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.08.12 1:34

And these are the cousins taken a year later than Donegal....They look younger!!!! There must be an ageing wonder drug
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.08.12 5:22

Jean wrote:That is a possibility but then we have the problem of the time of year again. Here is another photo taken in the garden on the same day but the clothing and greenery suggests it was not taken in February.

As Ribis1 said, a christening party in 2006 may be the correct occasion.

Now I am thoroughly confused.

If it was Christening Party in Summer 2006 (10-11 months ahead of May 2007) then Maddie was already taller in that pic than Pool photo.
Even if it was twin's b/day party in Feb 2007, Maddie's height is not far off from Tennis photo.

In the photo with her cousins Maddie was similar height there to Tennis pic, considerably taller than the Pool pic.

So it's really perplexing how she looked so much younger in the last pool pic?

I would like clarification whether people thought all three, Gerry Amelie and Maddie, were photoshopped to make up the last Pic or just Maddie was photoshopped in? Just like to know which page I am on?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 37 Empty Just for comparison

Post by Guest 23.08.12 8:36

With Donegal head on

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next