The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 11 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 11 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 11 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 11 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by ROSA 17.06.11 9:41

There is also no evidence the pool photo ever happened a photoshopped photo is exactly that who witnessed the pool scene staff other people at the pool no one has ever come forward a busy resort and a hot day wouldnt ther be alot of people around that pool area

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 11 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by C.Edwards 17.06.11 10:01

ROSA wrote:There is also no evidence the pool photo ever happened a photoshopped photo is exactly that who witnessed the pool scene staff other people at the pool no one has ever come forward a busy resort and a hot day wouldnt ther be alot of people around that pool area

Oh come on Rosa! Who's going to pay attention to a family around a pool taking pictures in a holiday resort!?
C.Edwards

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 17.06.11 10:13

Thats my point no one
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 11 Empty Rogatory Interviews - Matthew Oldfield

Post by ROSA 17.06.11 10:36

ROSA wrote:4078 "What was the weather like during the week?"

Reply "Erm, it was sunny but cold, the pools were freezing, so we didn't, even though the pool was there, it was unusual for people to be in it. Erm, sunny most days, it got cloudy and it rained on the Wednesday and the Wednesday evening was pretty sort of, in the evenings it was very cold, so at the Tapas Restaurant, when we were there, we'd often, you know, you'd need a jumper if you sat outside and there was no heat particularly, erm, and I think Thursday was sort of fairly similar and quite, well certainly at night and I think the rest had been sort of maybe a little bit overcast at times but I'm not really bothered about the sunbathing and if there was a wind you could go sailing and that was".
__________________________________________________________________________________
The weather in relation to the last photo not the time of year for swim or a tan

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Edwards 17.06.11 10:38

ROSA wrote:
ROSA wrote:4078 "What was the weather like during the week?"

Reply "Erm, it was sunny but cold, the pools were freezing, so we didn't, even though the pool was there, it was unusual for people to be in it. Erm, sunny most days, it got cloudy and it rained on the Wednesday and the Wednesday evening was pretty sort of, in the evenings it was very cold, so at the Tapas Restaurant, when we were there, we'd often, you know, you'd need a jumper if you sat outside and there was no heat particularly, erm, and I think Thursday was sort of fairly similar and quite, well certainly at night and I think the rest had been sort of maybe a little bit overcast at times but I'm not really bothered about the sunbathing and if there was a wind you could go sailing and that was".
The weather in relation to the last photo not the time of year for swim or a tan

Rosa - you've failed to highlight the "in the evenings it was very cold, so at the Tapas Restaurant, when we
were there, we'd often, you know, " before the bit about jumpers. At night they needed jumpers. In the day in the sun, they didn't.
C.Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 17.06.11 10:42

"Erm, it was sunny but cold, the pools were freezing
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Edwards 17.06.11 10:42

ROSA wrote:"Erm, it was sunny but cold, the pools were freezing
Yes... Hence why they're not swimming in them...?
C.Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 17.06.11 10:44

if it was sunny but cold they would not be wearing thise cloths or sweating
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.06.11 10:45

C.Edwards wrote:

But Kate says in her book she and Madeleine went into the pool, and it was freezing. It's on a thread here somewhere will see if I can locate it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Edwards 17.06.11 10:46

ROSA wrote:if it was sunny but cold they would not be wearing thise cloths or sweating

Rosa... in Portugal in May in the sunshine it would be very, very easily warm enough to be wearing those clothes and Gerry *might* have been just playing tennis, explaining the sweating. This is a pointless debate, sorry.
C.Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 17.06.11 10:49

in relation to oldfiels statement i think not
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.06.11 10:52

candyfloss wrote:
C.Edwards wrote:

But Kate says in her book she and Madeleine went into the pool, and it was freezing. It's on a thread here somewhere will see if I can locate it.

Here it is.

p. 47 “Madeleine immediately wanted me to go swimming with her, I was not exactly keen... The water was absolutely freezing, but Madeleine went straight in there, even if her voice disappeared for a second or two with the shock of it. So Coime on Mummy !” she called when she’d got her breath back I tentatively inched my way in....”

I am sure I read somewhere in one of the statements, that it was quite cool that day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 17.06.11 10:56

candyfloss wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
C.Edwards wrote:

Here it is.

p. 47 “Madeleine immediately wanted me to go swimming with her, I was not exactly keen... The water was absolutely freezing, but Madeleine went straight in there, even if her voice disappeared for a second or two with the shock of it. So Coime on Mummy !” she called when she’d got her breath back I tentatively inched my way in....”

I am sure I read somewhere in one of the statements, that it was quite cool that day.
Thankyou candyfloss
It was quite cool that day but they are sweating Amelie looks hot and sweaty not only Gerry was Amelie playing tennis too CEedwards ?
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 11 Empty That photo again!

Post by Guest 17.06.11 19:34

Even if we can explain away every single discrepancy that has been raised about this photo, we are back to the original question. If it was taken in the early afternoon of 3rd May on a digital camera, why was it not available immediately instead of surfacing a few weeks later after Gerry had made a trip back to England?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.06.11 20:29

Marian wrote:Even if we can explain away every single discrepancy that has been raised about this photo, we are back to the original question. If it was taken in the early afternoon of 3rd May on a digital camera, why was it not available immediately instead of surfacing a few weeks later after Gerry had made a trip back to England?
P. 87 "I was holding a photo of Madeleine, which he asked to see."
This is very clearly on Friday 5th. Which picture was it ? Where did it come from ? . Who printed it, and from which camera, and why ?

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 17.06.11 20:53

A small point. I have a digital camera which I take on holiday but I do not take the lead that connects the camera to my PC so i can view or print out pics.

Now the McCanns may not have packed the lead for the camera.

after all they apparently only packed one toothbrush and one hairbrush which the children shared...!

And maybe none of their friends or the Mark Warner staff had a lead that would do for their camera.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 17.06.11 22:05

pauline wrote:A small point. I have a digital camera which I take on holiday but I do not take the lead that connects the camera to my PC so i can view or print out pics.

Now the McCanns may not have packed the lead for the camera.

after all they apparently only packed one toothbrush and one hairbrush which the children shared...!

And maybe none of their friends or the Mark Warner staff had a lead that would do for their camera.

Good point, but in desperate times is it not possible to remove the memory card from the camera and take it along to a photo shop where they can get the pics printed almost immediately?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 17.06.11 22:58

Sharoni

A good reply to my post. What you suggest should be possible. But remember Gerry is a DOCTOR and not a techical whizz...

Of course if he were willing to get holiday pics developed to help the police then it would have to be possible given what must have been available in the resort but..perhaps he was not willing...?

I always try to present the alternative scenario, We should not always just try to make the facts fit the anti Mccann theme.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 11 Empty Photos again

Post by Guest 17.06.11 23:40

I'm actually learning belatedly about digital photography - I haven't owned a camera for many years. I do agree with Pauline that we mustn't try to manipulate evidence to make it fit with any personal scenario but I really can't believe that, if this photo was in a camera on 3rd May, that the police would have been unable to access it. I'm not sure if that's the right word but I'm sure you'll know what I mean. By the way, let's hope that with all the money that's come rolling in for the McCanns over the past four years, those poor twins now have a toothbrush each!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 17.06.11 23:55

The photo at the pool
The Oldfield statement about the waether and what kate writes in her book about the day at the pool dont match they would shiver not sweat

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.06.11 0:18

Name: Amy Tierney

Has made previous statements in May last year.

Given that she does not speak Portuguese, Silvia Batista acted as interpreter.

When questioned and shown the photographs referred to in the previous statements, depicting the English girl, on “Kodak Xtra Life “ paper, 10 x 15, she said they were printed on her printer, also of Kodak brand.

When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a USB memory stick reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have an USB reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory sticks.

She went to her room and returned to the Tapas with the printer where she printed out 20 to 30 photographs of the girl, using her own paper, in 10x15 format mentioned previously. The memory stick containing the photos belonged to the McCann couple, and came from their camera.
She thinks that all of this took place at about 24.00 on 3rd May 2007. She presumes that she handed all of the photos to Russell, who distributed some to those present, the rest would be for the police authorities.

As regards her printer, she says that it is no longer in her possession as it is now with her boyfriend in France, she says, after consultation, and in accordance with her previous statements, that is was a “Kodak”, model Easy Share G60, of thermal ink transfer, with continuous tonality.

More here as regards the photos...........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.06.11 0:30

From Russell O'Brien's rogatory interview............................

1578 “Did you have any photo of Madeleine in your possession”?
Reply d]]“Erm we got a photo of Madeleine later on but this is two hours later, erm”.
1578 “So who gave it to you”?
Reply “Okay well certain, I’m not quite sure what the, the initial, the question made it sound like whoever had one in our possession anyway, I didn’t, erm we got a, we erm, after a portion of my searches, we got hold of erm Kate’s camera, err looked through the digital cam to try and find a picture of Madeleine reasonably recently, reasonably face on and, and with her being the main, the main character on the photograph, erm clearly that that was going through, there were quite a few pictures that were not ideal, so we, we went through those, err and then printed that off, erm all of this taking a reasonable amount of time to try and get hold of equipment and have offices opened and etc., etc”.[/b]
1578 “Okay. What kind of photo was it”?
Reply “The, it was a, it was a photo of err, it was the one that was being circulated in the, in the days immediately afterwards, I’ve seen so many photographs of her, of Madeleine since, I think it was a photograph that had been taken of her and a relatively number of weeks before and I think with a slightly different, slightly longer hair, erm but it was, it was a fa, it was a fa, it was a relatively full on sort of face on photograph, err and it was printed on a standard size erm four by six err inch, as you know, using the equipment that the people had and we ran off a number of copies of this, erm and several I think were given to the, the GNR”.
1578 “I was going to ask you the next question”.
Reply “Sorry”.
1578 “Was, who did you give the photo to”?
Reply “Yeah well I think the ones that I had, I took, you know cos obviously they were printing out, you know they were slow you know, we really wanted to get them to the Police fairly quickly, so I took the first couple of copies and took those round to, I think the GNR staff, I presume they were the origin, you know original uniformed Officers, it wasn’t the PJ, it was well before the PJ arrived, erm there were other copies printed off which I don’t know where they got to but I know that Mark WARNER, somebody in Mark WARNER made a poster, or at least an A4 err saying that there’d been, you know, there’d been a, err an abduction and that Madeleine was missing and that was circulated around the next morning, so somebody had, had, had that photograph and used it for that poster but I took, I don’t know two or three copies maybe and gave them to the Police. I actually think ultimately there may have been more copies printed off and somebody else gave even more copies to them as well, err and I think some of the other copies were shown, were just shown to people around who were going on the searches but erm personally”.
1578 “The copies that you had, you only gave to the Police”?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 11 Empty Thankyou candyfloss :)

Post by ROSA 18.06.11 0:33

What is unusual is the timing of the printing.
People are out at night searching for a missing 3 year old I doubt whether they really need a picture to check if a 3 year old wandering around PdL in the night is Madeleine.

The matter suggests that people were already planning for the next day,that they knew she wouldn't be found that night

As far as the witness lying I don't see any reason for her to lie as the statement does not help the McCanns case

The face of a girl roughly a year younger than Madeleine was when she disappeared. Although recent photos were available.

The face of the girl comment im not sure what photo they mean but it is very strange

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 18.06.11 11:35

pennylane wrote:
Angelique wrote:Not sure if I mentioned it previously but there is some doubt that the "last photo" could have been taken during the holiday that Madeleine disappeared simply because the climbing plant on the back wall is in flower in the picture but would not have been in flower at the end of April/beginning of May. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm sure there must be a few snaps by other MW holiday makers taken in that vicinity during late April, early May 2007. So it should be relatively easy to check out..... for any detectives that may be (cough) reviewing what occurred on that fateful holiday.

Might have missed this later in the thread but unfortunately the climber looks like Bougainvillea and will flower from Mid April in Portugal.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 18.06.11 15:40

There is a photo supposedly of Madeleine in the outside pool on the holiday (there are highlights of sun and shade in her hair so cant be the indoor one). Hopefully I have managed to post a link below but if you look at it where is the band in her hair?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have read Kates book and cant recall any other mention of them going in the pool.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top