The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by C.Edwards on 14.06.11 11:40

Well I think you're seeing things that aren't there. It's a bad photo, poorly enlarged and it has image artefacts on it. It's very easy to convince yourself there's something there. If that's your opinion then fair enough, but I don't agree with it.
C.Edwards

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by ROSA on 15.06.11 2:34

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 40ee0x330SHEsLOVELY-1'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 ZzkatereddressdBruise2-1
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria on 15.06.11 4:09

I know nothing about flowers in bloom or shadows or anything like that, but what i do know about the Algarve in late feb is, you can have pelting rain one minute and very hot sunshine the next. (well hot to us irish) Enough to get a decent tan on an adult. From my own experience there..

So i wouldnt pay too much attention on hot or cold, rain or sun on same day. The rain seems to arrive as suddenly as it goes, and i have seen days where in the a.m we thought we were in for the usual Irish weather, but an hour or so later it would be quite hot, enough to get a burn, and i dont burn easy.

Also my experience on the weather in spain has been the same.

Just an example of how the weather can be there in spring and summer too..

As for the mantle photo, i dont think she has sleeves. But the quality is so bad i dont think anyone couldmsay for sure.

Me thinks her real last photo is the make up one with eyeshadow. Me thinks it was published to goad
Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria on 15.06.11 4:13

Wow Rosa, look at the bruises on her right hand/wrist from the top photo.. Not really the places one would get bruises from kicking beds and thumping walls are they? They look more like restraints.
Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 15.06.11 4:31

@Maria wrote:I know nothing about flowers in bloom or shadows or anything like that, but what i do know about the Algarve in late feb is, you can have pelting rain one minute and very hot sunshine the next. (well hot to us irish) Enough to get a decent tan on an adult. From my own experience there..

So i wouldnt pay too much attention on hot or cold, rain or sun on same day. The rain seems to arrive as suddenly as it goes, and i have seen days where in the a.m we thought we were in for the usual Irish weather, but an hour or so later it would be quite hot, enough to get a burn, and i dont burn easy.

Also my experience on the weather in spain has been the same.

Just an example of how the weather can be there in spring and summer too..

As for the mantle photo, i dont think she has sleeves. But the quality is so bad i dont think anyone couldmsay for sure.

Me thinks her real last photo is the make up one with eyeshadow. Me thinks it was published to goad
It is only called the last photo because the mccanns said so but we all know the mccanns like to tell lies
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 15.06.11 4:44

@Maria wrote:Wow Rosa, look at the bruises on her right hand/wrist from the top photo.. Not really the places one would get bruises from kicking beds and thumping walls are they? They look more like restraints.
Hi Maria
What does the last part mean they look more like restraints is it bad?
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.06.11 10:06

@ROSA wrote:
'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 40ee0x330SHEsLOVELY-1'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 ZzkatereddressdBruise2-1

They look like grab marks made by another human being, not from punching walls or floors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.06.11 10:13

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 08_VOLUME_VIIIa_Page_2192_a

I have always said that markers 7 to 12, look like someone had been pinned to the wall to restrain them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria on 15.06.11 10:41

@ROSA wrote:
@Maria wrote:Wow Rosa, look at the bruises on her right hand/wrist from the top photo.. Not really the places one would get bruises from kicking beds and thumping walls are they? They look more like restraints.
Hi Maria
What does the last part mean they look more like restraints is it bad?

I think she was held tightly by a pair of strong hands for a while, long enough to cause the bruising. Or perhaps she was tied to the bed and in her struggle to get lose she broke the bed and bruised her arms.
Why would she have to be tied up?
Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulder Scully on 15.06.11 10:46

Hasn't it been said they were swingers "so into each other"? Maybe they liked a bit of tiesy-upsy handcuffy stuff winkwink
Mulder Scully
Mulder Scully

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 15.06.11 12:43

Stella wrote:'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 08_VOLUME_VIIIa_Page_2192_a

I have always said that markers 7 to 12, look like someone had been pinned to the wall to restrain them.
A violent crime scene blood splatters found on the wall the scent of a cadaver detected and Kate has serious bruises and their entirely innocent i think not
Madeleine McCann what happened to you in that apartment sad
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 15.06.11 13:03

@ROSA wrote:Madeleine McCann what happened to you in that apartment sad

It doesn't bear thinking about does it, especially when you see those blood splatters sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 15.06.11 15:44

If poor Madeleine had fallen off the back of the sofa, would it splash the wall like that??
I have no idea.

Poor wee mite, i feel ill again thinking about what could have happened to her 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 173510
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 16.06.11 1:01

The footage was shot around Christmas 2006, a few months before Madeleine disappeared from her parents' holiday apartment in Portugal.

In the video Madeleine holds up her new pair of shoes and says: "These are my shoes."

Behind the camera Mr McCann asks her what colour they are, and she answers: "Pink."

The little girl - who was three at the time - is seen dancing around the wooden floor of the McCanns' home in Rothley, Leicestershire.
The shoe looks old dirty and worn underneath

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 Maddieappeal3'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 Maddiesky1
'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 Maddieappealmirror1
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 Empty Bruises on the wrist

Post by pauline on 16.06.11 12:47

Currently I have a large bruise on my right arm just below the wrist like Kate's. I don't know why I have it - i have no recollection of banging it or 'being restrained by someone.' I bruise very easily and i seem to remember having a similar bruise there some months ago.

Perhaps we shouldn't jump to conclusions about this particular matter, the bruising?
pauline
pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.06.11 13:36

@pauline wrote:Currently I have a large bruise on my right arm just below the wrist like Kate's. I don't know why I have it - i have no recollection of banging it or 'being restrained by someone.' I bruise very easily and i seem to remember having a similar bruise there some months ago.

Perhaps we shouldn't jump to conclusions about this particular matter, the bruising?

From KM's book...............

For the first time I noticed the ugly purple, blue and black bruises on the sides of my hands, wrists and forearms. I was shocked. Gerry reminded me of how I’d been banging my clenched fists on the veranda railing and the apartment walls the night before. I could only vaguely remember it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 16.06.11 13:50

Thanks candyfloss.

Obviously I had a minor tantrum (minor as only one wrist has a bruise) and banged it against a wall or something. Maybe one of the dogs piddled and upset me or some other domestic incident annoyed me like a daughter texting in 10 minutes before I serve up dinner that she will not be in for dinner.

Obviously i would not remember the mini tantrum as the incidents that must have set it off are trivial compared to losing a beautiful daughter left in an unlocked ground floor apartment.
pauline
pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.06.11 16:44

@pauline wrote:Currently I have a large bruise on my right arm just below the wrist like Kate's. I don't know why I have it - i have no recollection of banging it or 'being restrained by someone.' I bruise very easily and i seem to remember having a similar bruise there some months ago.

I would think that when a crime is committed involving children going missing or anyone come to think of it, it is exactly this sort of thing that they hone in on and look into in very close detail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 16.06.11 22:16

i agree with Stella and to me Kate having those bruises at the same time Madeleine is missing and her talk of her violent episodes of smashing the bed etc then the blood splatter evidence found on the walls i am not a detective but im not a fool either it all looks very suspicious to me.
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 16.06.11 23:21

A coloboma is a congenital or acquired defect that affects a part of the eye or eyelid. The condition can refer to an underdeveloped eyelid, a hole in the iris, a missing section of the lens, or a deeper defect in the optic nerve. The signs and symptoms depend on what part of the eye is affected, but many people experience some degree of blurred or distorted vision. Doctors are usually unable to correct the actual defect, so treatment generally involves lessening symptoms with corrective glasses and anti-inflammatory medications.Most colobomas are present at birth due to genetic mutations, prematurity, or fetal injury. In some cases, a coloboma can arise later in life following surgery or direct trauma to the eye. The most common site of the deformity is the iris, the colored circle of tissue that surrounds the pupil. A gap or tear in the iris can create a black patch connected to or near the pupil. Commonly referred to as cat's eye syndrome, an iris coloboma can cause light sensitivity and double vision.

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 16.06.11 23:46

@C.Edwards wrote:It's beginning to sound like conspiracy theory central in here! There are lots of parts of this case that need closely scrutinising. I may be wrong, but I don't believe this photo is one of them. Honestly, there is WAAAAAY too much analysis and invention going on and I genuinely don't believe there is a single thing wrong with it.

The plant not being in flower? Hey, warm early spring, good rainfall and bam, plants bloom early. It happens, so stating "wouldn't be in flower..." is not sustainable, sorry. It is possible for it to have been in flower. Too cold for bathing? They're not bathing! They're paddling and that's not the same at all. I've been to warm countries in shoulder seasons (spring/Autumn) and whereas it's been warm in the sunshine, as soon as the sun goes behind a cloud or the wind gets up it's flipping cold. It's entirely feasible that they had good enough weather one day to sit on the edge of the pool and splash about a bit and it's 100% what you'd take a picture of, to be honest.

I mean to cause no offence, but honestly there's a whole lot of very dubious stuff being talked about this picture that really is unlikely to be true.

C.Edwards

But let us play a bit ....pretty please .......

What about the absence of shadows behind Gerry, Amelie and Madeleine - why do only the tree, the large umbrella and the sunbeds have shadows. The subjects have shadows on the front of their bodies but the tree and the sunbeds and the umbrella are all showing the other way.

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Edwards on 17.06.11 8:52

@Angelique wrote:

C.Edwards

But let us play a bit ....pretty please .......

What about the absence of shadows behind Gerry, Amelie and Madeleine - why do only the tree, the large umbrella and the sunbeds have shadows. The subjects have shadows on the front of their bodies but the tree and the sunbeds and the umbrella are all showing the other way.

Well the problem with that is that what we can define as harmless speculation is held up as "lunatic conspiracy theory" on some other threads and is used to perpetuate their myths that we're all a bunch of idiots seeing things that aren't there in pictures! I think there's plenty to be hassling the McCanns and their friends about without getting into the minute details and seeing things that aren't there in pictures. I repeat, this is only my opinion, I may be being too trusting but I just don't see what you're seeing.

Look at the sunbed immediately behind and to the left of Gerry (our left - his right). The end nearest the pool shows that the sun is, to all intents and purposes about straight up. Or as straight up as you'd get at this latitude anyway. As it has no overhanging projections, the shadow falls almost immediately below the edge of the sunbed. The shadow you're seeing behind the tree and from the umbrella are coming from huge overhangs of branches and canvas so the shadow appears further back. The dead giveaway is the edge of that sunbed - if the angle was to match what you're seeing as the tree trunk shadow, then the sunbed shadow would be inset by several inches.

The shadows on gerry's chest are from his head and face, Amelie's from her hat and so's Madeleine's. Absolutely perfectly consistent with the angle of the shadow on the sunbed. The shadow under the pool edge is from the slight projection of that lip and this is why you don't see shadows from the family underneath them, the sun is so overhead that the (visible) shadows are further down the wall out of the camera shot.

I say again, it is my (semi) professional opinion that this photo has not been altered or manipulated in any way other than to add some text exif data I referred to before.
C.Edwards

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 Empty Strange photos

Post by Guest on 17.06.11 8:57

The problem is that, when people are known to be very economical with the truth, it is hard to spot the rare occasion when they are actually being honest. The same goes for photos - the odd one or two may be perfectly genuine but which ones are they? So C Edwards please humour us for a little while longer over the poolside photo! I accept that the weather may have been warm enough in May to sit by the pool but Gerry's sun tan and sweaty appearance suggests that this photo was taken in the height of summer and that, together with the apparent ages of the children, leads me to suggest that say August 2006 is a more likely date.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Edwards on 17.06.11 8:59

Marian wrote:The problem is that, when people are known to be very economical with the truth, it is hard to spot the rare occasion when they are actually being honest. The same goes for photos - the odd one or two may be perfectly genuine but which ones are they? So C Edwards please humour us for a little while longer over the poolside photo! I accept that the weather may have been warm enough in May to sit by the pool but Gerry's sun tan and sweaty appearance suggests that this photo was taken in the height of summer and that, together with the apparent ages of the children, leads me to suggest that say August 2006 is a more likely date.

I disagree. It's possible that Gerry had been runing around playing tennis shortly before this and still sweaty from that. Even when "cold at night" it's lovely and warm in a sheltered spot in the direct sunshine. There is NO evidence the McCanns were at the Ocean Club in August 2006 and we would undoubtedly have seen that evidence if they had been.
C.Edwards

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 10 Empty The camera never lies - well, maybe sometimes

Post by Guest on 17.06.11 9:36

Thanks for that CE, I promise that I won't ask any more questions, not on that photo anyway! If I may ramble off tangent for a moment, I'm old enough to remember the President Kennedy assassination and the intense speculation over the photos issued supposedly of his killer holding the murder weapon. It was apparent even to an untrained eye that his head had been superimposed onto the body of someone else. Nearly 50 years on, that case is still being discussed on the Internet and I'm sure that Madeleine's case will run for just as long.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum