The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by ROSA on 01.06.11 0:58

@Angelique wrote:Marian

I must agree that the clothes that Kate dressed Madeleine in were very "old" for her real age - maybe this was just a normal thing if you have waited so long for a child and it is a girl - that she would dress her "up" all the time. I wonder if she does/did it with Amelie ?

ROSA

No matter how many valid explanations for the first photo - I still believe its an amalgamation of photos - maybe just possibly Sean is the only real inhabitant of that 'first photo'. If I was sitting next to a child that close to water I would at least have a hand on Sean to prevent anything nasty happening.
Do you mean Amelie shes in the photo . I also think the others are superimposed into the scene either Amelie sat alone or someone was photoshopped out off the scene
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Empty Birthday cake photo

Post by Guest on 01.06.11 13:30

On second thoughts I would be happy to accept that photo as genuine (though maybe C Edwards or someone else with expert knowledge would like to comment) as, for the life of me, I can't think what would be the purpose of doctoring a photo which has no relevance to Madeleine's disappearance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Angelique on 01.06.11 22:37

@ROSA wrote:
@Angelique wrote:Marian

I must agree that the clothes that Kate dressed Madeleine in were very "old" for her real age - maybe this was just a normal thing if you have waited so long for a child and it is a girl - that she would dress her "up" all the time. I wonder if she does/did it with Amelie ?

ROSA

No matter how many valid explanations for the first photo - I still believe its an amalgamation of photos - maybe just possibly Sean is the only real inhabitant of that 'first photo'. If I was sitting next to a child that close to water I would at least have a hand on Sean to prevent anything nasty happening.
Do you mean Amelie shes in the photo . I also think the others are superimposed into the scene either Amelie sat alone or someone was photoshopped out off the scene

ROSA

Yes - sorry I meant Amelie - I realised after I had retired that I had put Sean instead.

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Empty amelies hair is quite dark now

Post by ROSA on 02.06.11 23:05

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Nti_Kate-_McCanna-460x250
a look at amelie no longer a blonde i see cuddlecat is still around i wonder why
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Empty Cuddlecat lives on

Post by Guest on 04.06.11 20:43

The photo of Amelie with another Cuddlecat gives me a nasty taste in my mouth but then that is a more or less every day experience with the McCanns. It evokes memories of Kate carrying one around in the early days of the investigation and trying to give us the impression that she couldn't bear to be parted from her missing child's favourite toy. Now we have poor Amelie with one just to make sure that nobody forgets what this "grieving family" is going through. The twins have my genuine sympathy and ongoing concern for their welfare but their unspeakable parents do not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 04.06.11 22:26

Marian wrote:The photo of Amelie with another Cuddlecat gives me a nasty taste in my mouth but then that is a more or less every day experience with the McCanns. It evokes memories of Kate carrying one around in the early days of the investigation and trying to give us the impression that she couldn't bear to be parted from her missing child's favourite toy. Now we have poor Amelie with one just to make sure that nobody forgets what this "grieving family" is going through. The twins have my genuine sympathy and ongoing concern for their welfare but their unspeakable parents do not.

clapping clapping

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 05.06.11 0:20

The mccanns no longer shock us the levels they have taken to protect themselves in the last 4 years shows their guilt for me the evidence found in 5a and the rental car is revealing and which they offered no plausible explanation they went to great lengths to conceal that crime scene and when exactly did Kate wash cuddlecat i dont think it was presented to police dripping wet
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 06.06.11 2:43

Stella wrote:'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Image004

ROSA has Questions

1. who took the photo
  2. where is kate & sean
  3. what day and time is it
  4. what did maddie do before and after the pool
  5. did she go in the pool
  6. what is maddie looking at
  7. did gerry go in the pool with the kids
  8. did anyone witness this scene
  9. what did maddie say about the fun she had at the pool
  10. how hot was it that day gerry is sweating
  11. where is the hat maddie is wearing in this photo
  12. does gerry still have those sunglasses
  13. why did you remove maddie from the photo and why did it take 3 weeks to produce the photo
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 06.06.11 23:29

@ROSA wrote:
Stella wrote:'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Image004

ROSA has Questions

1. who took the photo
  2. where is kate & sean
  3. what day and time is it
  4. what did maddie do before and after the pool
  5. did she go in the pool
  6. what is maddie looking at
  7. did gerry go in the pool with the kids
  8. did anyone witness this scene
  9. what did maddie say about the fun she had at the pool
  10. how hot was it that day gerry is sweating
  11. where is the hat maddie is wearing in this photo
  12. does gerry still have those sunglasses
  13. why did you remove maddie from the photo and why did it take 3 weeks to produce the photo

I have seen this photo before but it just occurs to me -

the holiday commenced at the end of April and I recall reading that initially at least the weather was not as expected. Gerry in particular looks tanned, his face is quite brown and Madeleine and her sibling have also caught the sun. gerry is wearing sunglasses which implies it was a hot day. That photo was meant to be taken on that ill fated holiday - but was it given the weather and the apparent sun tans?

What are the average temperatures in that part of Portugal late April/early May?

It couldn't have been that hot or surely Gerry wouldn't have been playing tennis all day.
pauline
pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 07.06.11 6:31

Temperature in Praia da Luz in January158
Temperature in Praia da Luz in February178
Temperature in Praia da Luz in March189
Temperature in Praia da Luz in April1911
Temperature in Praia da Luz in May2213
Temperature in Praia da Luz in June2516
Temperature in Praia da Luz in July2917
Temperature in Praia da Luz in August2918
Temperature in Praia da Luz in September2717
Temperature in Praia da Luz in October2315
Temperature in Praia da Luz in November1911
Temperature in Praia da Luz in December178
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 07.06.11 8:30

Thanks Rosa for average temperature statistics.

If 19 C was the expected average and the weather disappointed in the first part of the holiday, then how did Gerry get that tan - out of a bottle?!!
pauline
pauline

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Empty compare

Post by ROSA on 07.06.11 8:41

@ROSA wrote:'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 ExplainTHIS
'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Not+here+to+enjoy+myself
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.06.11 8:53

I've just noticed something a bit odd about those two photo's of Madeleine. Her arms are completely straight, when everyone elses has a natural curve to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 07.06.11 8:57

Watch the video carefully Stella notice anything strange?
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.06.11 9:10

Now that you come to mention it ROSA, everyone elses heads are moving, Kate's, Sean's and Ameleie's, but Madeleine's doesn't move at all, only a wagging foot. Why's that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 07.06.11 9:12

Thats right
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 07.06.11 9:13

did she hit her head on that fall on the steps maybe?
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.06.11 9:19

An OC worker said that she saw Madeleine with flashing tennis shoes on that week. The little girl from behind in that clip does not and I cannot see Kate taking away two pairs for one weeks holiday somehow.

Perhaps all of the children were given a new pair of flashing ones out there for good behaviour. 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 181154

Sorry, there is so much about the Madeleine sightings that week that are so vague, I cannot take any of them very seriously..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 Empty The camera never lies or does it?

Post by Guest on 07.06.11 9:20

Perhaps Madeleine had drunk a whole bottle of Calpol and was zonked out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 07.06.11 9:21

Marian wrote:Perhaps Madeleine had drunk a whole bottle of Calpol and was zonked out.

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 7 302873
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 07.06.11 9:27

This reminds me of a true story about calpol.

Some years ago , a neighbour visited a local creche with a view to putting her toddler in it. It was run in an ordinary private house. She commented on how quiet the children were seeing toddlers sleepy in their buggies. 'yes', said the creche owner seeing this as a complement, 'I give them calpol.'

Needless to say my neighbour did not enrol her toddler.

However, a few local people were not bothered by this, pointing out that the creche was much cheaper than other places.
pauline
pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 07.06.11 9:29

Am i right in remembering that the McCanns said Madeleine had had a nose bleed/ If so, did they ever say what caused this?
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.06.11 10:09

Stella wrote:Now that you come to mention it ROSA, everyone elses heads are moving, Kate's, Sean's and Ameleie's, but Madeleine's doesn't move at all, only a wagging foot. Why's that?

If they can overlay animal heads and aliens on peoples heads in films, I'm quite sure they could have added a new head on that image seen sitting on the bus. Perhaps the child used as Maddie in the creche from the 29th onwards, needed to be morphed into the image of Maddie as seen on the bus. The reason it had to be released in the first place..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 07.06.11 10:15

Stella wrote:
Stella wrote:Now that you come to mention it ROSA, everyone elses heads are moving, Kate's, Sean's and Ameleie's, but Madeleine's doesn't move at all, only a wagging foot. Why's that?

If they can overlay animal heads and aliens on peoples heads in films, I'm quite sure they could have added a new head on that image seen sitting on the bus. Perhaps the child used as Maddie in the creche from the 29th onwards, needed to be morphed into the image of Maddie as seen on the bus. The reason it had to be released in the first place..

Do you really think this is what they have done and can anyone with "The know" of how its done be able to say for sure?
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 07.06.11 10:20

Stella wrote:

Jon Corner must be good at that sort of stuff, he's a film maker. Maybe that's why this video was released, to show that Maddie was on that holiday. Maybe she wasn't though.

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum