The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by ROSA on 26.05.11 12:16

@Mini Slueth wrote:Rosa, definately food for thought

Do you think thats why she spent the first part of her book talking about her pregnacies, to maybe MAKE us believe there wasnt a twin??

Now my mind is going into overtime here. The plot thickens me thinks
YES and what about the medical records..............
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.05.11 12:22

Jean wrote:PeterMac, I'm not sure if I understand you. The infamous photo isn't in the book but it already has been published for public scrutiny and is the topic of this and many other debating sites.
Precisely. Why haven't they included it ? There is one from a mobile phone of a rocky shore, and lots of irrelevant tosh, but not this one.

For the record here they are
Two blocks of photos in the book between pps 120-121, and pps 264-265

p1 - 5 photos “Carefree days in Devon, New Zealand, at our wedding in Liverpool and on honeymoon in Lake Tahoe”
p2 /3 - 7 photos “The arrival of Madeleine , followed by Sean and Amelie made our lives complete”
p 4 - 3 photos, “Our wonderful family and friends...”
p5 - 2 photos “With Michelle in 1997 and Fiona on her wedding day in Umbria in 2003”
p6/7 - 7 photos “ Our family of five. Life doesn’t get any better than this” Picture of family and of the children
p 8 - 1 photo, Madeleine with ice cream round her mouth “April 2007: the week before we left Portugal”

Part 2
P1 - 2 photos, Apartment and Aerial view of Ocean club
P2, - 4 photos, car surrounded by journalists, Kate stern, Kate smiling, press conference
P3, - 3 photos Outdoor press statement, sitting with photo of M, press crush round car in Rothley
p 4 - 2 photos, coming away from Church in PdL, rocky sea shore
p 5 - 3 photos, Fatima, crossing themselves, meeting Pope
p 6 - 2 photos, age progression, Kate at same age
p 7, - 4 photos photo fits including measleman
p8, - 2 photos, JTs bundle man, one in colour, one BW pencil sketch,

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 26.05.11 12:39

@PeterMac wrote:
Jean wrote:PeterMac, I'm not sure if I understand you. The infamous photo isn't in the book but it already has been published for public scrutiny and is the topic of this and many other debating sites.
Precisely. Why haven't they included it ? There is one from a mobile phone of a rocky shore, and lots of irrelevant tosh, but not this one.

For the record here they are
Two blocks of photos in the book between pps 120-121, and pps 264-265

p1 - 5 photos “Carefree days in Devon, New Zealand, at our wedding in Liverpool and on honeymoon in Lake Tahoe”
p2 /3 - 7 photos “The arrival of Madeleine , followed by Sean and Amelie made our lives complete”
p 4 - 3 photos, “Our wonderful family and friends...”
p5 - 2 photos “With Michelle in 1997 and Fiona on her wedding day in Umbria in 2003”
p6/7 - 7 photos “ Our family of five. Life doesn’t get any better than this” Picture of family and of the children
p 8 - 1 photo, Madeleine with ice cream round her mouth “April 2007: the week before we left Portugal”

Part 2
P1 - 2 photos, Apartment and Aerial view of Ocean club
P2, - 4 photos, car surrounded by journalists, Kate stern, Kate smiling, press conference
P3, - 3 photos Outdoor press statement, sitting with photo of M, press crush round car in Rothley
p 4 - 2 photos, coming away from Church in PdL, rocky sea shore
p 5 - 3 photos, Fatima, crossing themselves, meeting Pope
p 6 - 2 photos, age progression, Kate at same age
p 7, - 4 photos photo fits including measleman
p8, - 2 photos, JTs bundle man, one in colour, one BW pencil sketch,
P8 THE WEEK BEFORE PHOTO COMPARISON ICE CREAM-THE LAST PHOTO
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hilary on 26.05.11 15:09

@ROSA wrote:
2 different maddies at the pool the hat and hair shape at odds
Size and age of these 2 maddies at odds
The angle of her arm degrees at odds
Rock alignment background left side at odds
l

A photo in The Sun newspaper shows Madeleine with hair a similar length to the (unpublicised) poolside photo on the wall.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3578004/Family-snaps-of-Madeleine-shared-with-the-world-by-Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-to-jog-memories.html

Going by the age of the twins, Madeleine is about a year younger than she would have been when she disappeared but to my mind she does look more the age and size of the poolside Madeleine than the photo taken of Madeleine on the playhouse at the Ocean Club. It is very difficult to tell the age of young children in photos, especially if you do not know the child, so I stress that it is only a personal opinion which may be entirely wrong.

I already believe that Madeleine's hair in the 'Last Photo' has been photoshopped to add in the lock which holds the bead/band, so it does not take a great leap of imagination to believe it may also have been edited with the help of a later photograph to appear longer than it actually was at the time. I am reluctant to believe that a parent would go to such lengths to deceive police and public as to the appearance of a missing child unless they knew there was no hope of anyone finding her alive and they were just desperate, for the sake of their remaining children, to create an alibi and story which put them, and Madeleine, in a certain place at a certain time. The photo would not have drawn such attention if it had appeared within a couple of days of the child's disappearance - that it appears only to have become available after Gerry McCann had spent some time in Rothley does make it invite closer scrutiny.

Hilary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 26.05.11 15:35

Maybe we should call this the case of the disappearances: disappearing photo, disappearing coloboma, disappearing hairs, disappearing thoothbrush.....

Come on Stella, you're so good in making lists!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.05.11 15:40

I can think of something else that must have disappeared, that's Madeleine's and all the other children's identity bracelets. Not one seen on any of Madeleine photo's, or Payne's daughter, or Tanners !!!

From Cat Baker’s Rogatory interview:

“I got to know Gerry and Kate McCann on the Sunday morning, 29.04.2007, in the Minis Club. They brought the children and as it was their first day of holidays the normal procedure was that they were allocated a childcare worker. I had previously written the children’s bracelets which included their name, allergies and relevant information. I stayed with Madeleine, 3 years old, in my group (Minis Club that week) together with E***, daughter of Jane Tanner”.

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 26.05.11 15:51

sad I know, I didn't want to put Madeleine in between the other things.

A blue bag maybe?

And hadn't Madeleine's favourite blankie disappeared too?

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 26.05.11 16:33

The missing sheets/bedding in the twin's cots.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 26.05.11 23:47

@ROSA wrote:"THEIR OTHER TWINS" !! WHAT DOES CLARENCE MITCHELL MEAN BY THAT

Listen to the this video by Clarence Mitchell where Clarence Mitchell very clearly refers to "their other twins" - referring to Sean and Amelie clearly implying that Madeleine is also a twin. I have suspected that Madeleine is the twin sister of Jane Tanner's little girl, who, it was reported, was born on the same day. Has he made a serious blunder here?

He also states the Portuguese police are still very much interested in Kate and Gerry McCann but you will see there is another video from Mrs Paul, the aunt who claims the Portuguese police are no longer focusing on the McCanns. Why cant this famly just manage to tell us the truth!

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/HTMLTemplate?tf=/ctv/mar/video/new_player.html&cf=ctv/mar/ctv.cfg&hub=TopStories&video_link_high=mms://ctvbroadcast.ctv.ca/video/2007/12/22/ctvvideologger2_500kbps_2007_12_22_1198372429.wmv&video_link_low=mms://ctvbroadcast.ctv.ca/video/2007/12/22/ctvvideologger2_218kbps_2007_12_22_1198370264.wmv&clip_start=00:00:58.85&clip_end=00:03:31.54&clip_caption=CTV Newsnet: Norah Paul, Madeleine's great aunt&clip_id=ctvnews.20071222.00227000-00227617-clip1&subhub=video&no_ads=&sortdate=20071222&slug=missing_girl_071222&archive=CTVNews
http://justiceformaddie.blogspot.com/2007/12/their-other-twins-what-does-clarence.html
Because Clarence M has said this on video isnt it credible
another reason why they refused to hand over Madeleines medical records ?
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 27.05.11 2:15

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Twins?

Post by Guest on 27.05.11 10:19

I love a good conspiracy theory but even I will need a bit more convincing with this one! Could it have been just a slip of the tongue? Clarence might have meant to say "other children" rather than "other twins". As the other children are twins it would be easy to say the wrong thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.05.11 10:38

Back when they released the last documentary, Kate was in the kitchen and I'm sure that their was some milk formula tins on the dresser, in the background. As I couldn't edit and capture the image, I was unable to show anyone what I was seeing.

Maybe Kate has had another set of twins. At that time her clothing was very, very baggy, which is unlike her.

It would account for that comment.

Back to top Go down

Twins?

Post by Guest on 27.05.11 17:44

Apologies if I'm being dim Stella but I'm not sure what you mean. You're referring to a programme released in the past four years and I can't see how that could have any relevance on whether or not Madeleine had been one of twins.

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 28.05.11 12:33

So many different looking maddies i dont even think the mccanns know the real one
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 31.05.11 1:02

Not releasing the famous ‘last photo’ of Madeleine, taken at the poolside, for three weeks - and only after Dr Gerry McCann had returned to England
The famous ‘last photo’ of Madeleine was claimed by the McCanns to have been taken at 2.29pm, i.e. after lunch, on Thursday 3rd May, by the Ocean Club poolside. It was said to have been taken on Dr Kate McCann’s digital camera. It shows a serious-looking Dr Gerry McCann, Amelie to his left and, to Amelie’s left, a smiling Madeleine clearly enjoying something she is looking at off-camera. The McCanns said that they had taken ‘many’ photos on that digital camera during their holiday. There was therefore no apparent reason why the police could not have used this ‘last photo’ of Madeleine straightaway, to make known her face to the public. As it was the most recent of her, it would have been the most helpful to the police - and of course to the public who were being asked to look for her.
Those who are familiar with digital photography have analysed this crucial ‘last photograph’ and several claim that there is evidence that the photo could well have been ‘photo-shopped’, that is, deliberately manipulated to produce a false result. They say that the original photograph does seem to have been taken at 2.29pm on 3rd May, but that Madeleine may have been added in later, from another photograph. Even simpler, the date and timestamp in the digital photo could easily have been altered within minutes using free software downloaded from the Internet.
Whether these views are right or not, it is curious, to say the least, that this famous ‘last photo’ was produced to the police only after Dr Gerry McCann flew back on his own to England for a couple of days in late May. He took Kate’s digital camera with him and certainly had the opportunity to arrange the ‘photo-shopping’ of that ‘last photo’ - if that was his intention. In addition, it is strange that only one other holiday photo of Madeleine from that digital camera has ever been produced - the one of Madeleine in a white hat on the tennis court and holding three tennis balls.
A key figure in the early days after Madeleine’s ‘disappearance;’ was Mr Alex Woolfall, a public relations guru employed by major public relations and advertising firm Bell Pottinger, and seconded to Mark Warners. In an article in the summer of 2007, Woolfall claimed: "The McCanns had not slept. They were trying to work out what to do that might help generate images of her. They were desperately keen to publicise her face". The article continued: "The McCanns had photographs of Madeleine on their digital camera, which Mr Woolfall began transferring to a laptop computer. Woolfall said to Kate McCann, ‘Let’s try to identify pictures where her face is visible’. Downloading the images was a very difficult process for them. It was upsetting".
Woolfall talks of photographs in the plural. If there were so many, why was only that one photo ever released? - why did it take three weeks? - and why did it appear only after Dr Gerry McCann’s visit to England?
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lack of holiday photos

Post by Guest on 31.05.11 10:04

Yes it's strange that so few photos have been released. There is also the poor quality moving footage on the airport bus (I think) where Gerry makes the infamous comment that he's not there to enjoy himself. I'm sure it must be possible to enhance this footage and compare it to the photos supposedly of Madeleine to see if they are all of the same child. This would include the group of photos at the playground, dressed in pink with another girl supposed to be her sister but who has dark rather than fair hair. I know that I am not alone in doubting that it's the same child who appears in all the photos.

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 31.05.11 12:13

Bizarre this photo released to show M's 2nd birthday so this very big girl has just turned 2?
If you take a close look at the eyes of the 2 women you will see they are a identical match just on different angles the women on the left the profile looks like it has been superimposed into the photo

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 31.05.11 12:29

was,nt that the twins 1st birthday
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another strange photo

Post by Guest on 31.05.11 12:46

Thanks for the birthday cake photo Rosa, I've never seen it before. Judging by the number of candles, Tiny, it does appear to have been taken when Madeleine was two; the twins would then have been three months old. I certainly don't like the adult style clothing she's wearing but I accept that's only my opinion. I agree about the strange similarity of the two women. Does anyone know who the one on the left is supposed to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 31.05.11 12:53

One article says its M's Aunt Nora another says it Kates mother Susan Healey

Celebrating Madeleine's second birthday, Kate with her Aunt Nora

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-473172/Kate-McCann-reveals-agony-year-fight-mother.html#ixzz1NvpFAmSZ
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 31.05.11 13:30

The couple, both 40, had stayed with Kate's aunt, Norah Paul - who explained how the holiday meant one agonising hurdle was now behind them.
Norah, sister of Kate's dad, said after waving off the McCanns: "They had a lovely time, very relaxing. It was all about them getting away.

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 31.05.11 15:17

Marian

I must agree that the clothes that Kate dressed Madeleine in were very "old" for her real age - maybe this was just a normal thing if you have waited so long for a child and it is a girl - that she would dress her "up" all the time. I wonder if she does/did it with Amelie ?

ROSA

No matter how many valid explanations for the first photo - I still believe its an amalgamation of photos - maybe just possibly Sean is the only real inhabitant of that 'first photo'. If I was sitting next to a child that close to water I would at least have a hand on Sean to prevent anything nasty happening.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 31.05.11 16:17

Marian and angelique

I have 3 daughters. As children, one loved girly dresses, another refused to wear dresses and was always in trousers and known then as tomboy girl and the other daughter was somewhere in between. i dont think it is necessarily of significance that Madeleine was wearing that dress.
pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 31.05.11 17:27

are they the same checked trouser,s thatkate took on holiday with her
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HotlipsHealy on 31.05.11 17:33

You mean the pants of ganga, the ones drenched in cadaver odor? She did wear them rather a lot. There's quite a few pics of her wearing them.
HotlipsHealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum