The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by ufercoffy on 24.05.11 10:07

@ROSA wrote:The left ear is quite odd looking compared to the right and they are both sitting to low and they dont match in shape or colour but the right side looks more like a ear lobe the left looks very odd

I also wondered why Madeleine's lobes seem to be level with her jaw, but if you tilt your head back then they do sit low. Madeleine looks like her head is tilted back.

What I find very disturbing is how the second photo was reproduced from the first one - where did the photo come from?

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 24.05.11 10:26

@ufercoffy wrote:
@ROSA wrote:The left ear is quite odd looking compared to the right and they are both sitting to low and they dont match in shape or colour but the right side looks more like a ear lobe the left looks very odd

I also wondered why Madeleine's lobes seem to be level with her jaw, but if you tilt your head back then they do sit low. Madeleine looks like her head is tilted back.

What I find very disturbing is how the second photo was reproduced from the first one - where did the photo come from?
ufercoffy you are very observant thanks to you we all now see the hair bead i never saw it that way before how it is similar or the same as the last photo
i would like to ask the mccanns your disturbing question about how it was reproduced afterall they released this photo and they cant deny it
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.05.11 10:42

Rosa, I think ufercoffy is asking about this image that you posted - we know the McCann's released the first photo but did they also release the second? The second one is different and the properties for the image says this:

Has%2BThis%2BLittle%2BGirl%2BBeen%2BStrangled%2BTo%2BDeath

I agree with ufercoffy that I think we need to know where the second image came from. Someone has clearly done something to the image to highlight the neck which is circled. Who has done this and why? Where did you get this image?

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 24.05.11 10:50

ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 on 24.05.11 10:52

i googled it and found it here also , some interesting points here http://thelostmarketingploy.blogspot.com/2011/03/take-closer-look.html?zx=535264d849830f65
niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 on 24.05.11 10:56

niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 24.05.11 13:14

@ROSA wrote:100%

There are many comments abouts this extremly disturbing image here
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/05/mccanns-release-madeleines-lolita-photo.html
i also feel sick and i agree with many of the comments
Is this the real last photo of Madeleine McCann?
Why was this photo released and when?
Has this photo been investigated by the PA?
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 on 24.05.11 15:56

hi all sorry if this has been asked before but i came across this pic of gm poolside pic enlarged on his glasses and people where asking if it was possible for the pool to appear at a 90degree angle as it appears, and no 1 had the answer , wondering if anybody here could answer this ? wanted to post this last night but needed some help (thanx candyfloss)
niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 24.05.11 17:12

@niknaks08 wrote: hi all sorry if this has been asked before but i came across this pic of gm poolside pic enlarged on his glasses and people where asking if it was possible for the pool to appear at a 90degree angle as it appears, and no 1 had the answer , wondering if anybody here could answer this ? wanted to post this last night but needed some help (thanx candyfloss)

niknaks08

I read some time ago an article with reference to this point about the sunglasses. I can't remember who or what site it was but it was very convincing. However, I raised this question earlier and C. Edwards says it's to do with refraction ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 24.05.11 17:14

ROSA

Many thanks for your reply and the link - much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 24.05.11 21:06

@Angelique wrote:ROSA

Many thanks for your reply and the link - much appreciated.
Your welcome Angelique it does raise many questions because it would mean the coloboma was edited into every photo of Madeleine they released showing it the sequence of photo release might be important to show exactly when it appeared and in the 7 oclock position
ROSA

Back to top Go down

the best info regarding the sunglasses

Post by ROSA on 25.05.11 11:55

ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 25.05.11 22:07

ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 26.05.11 0:41

ROSA

Well done - this was it - but the article that went with it was interesting too. I suggest anyone interested should visit the link and read the article. Thank you ROSA big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 26.05.11 5:21

ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 26.05.11 7:09

2 different maddies at the pool the hat and hair shape at odds
Size and age of these 2 maddies at odds
The angle of her arm degrees at odds
Rock alignment background left side at odds
l
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly on 26.05.11 8:07

@Angelique wrote:
@niknaks08 wrote: hi all sorry if this has been asked before but i came across this pic of gm poolside pic enlarged on his glasses and people where asking if it was possible for the pool to appear at a 90degree angle as it appears, and no 1 had the answer , wondering if anybody here could answer this ? wanted to post this last night but needed some help (thanx candyfloss)

niknaks08

I read some time ago an article with reference to this point about the sunglasses. I can't remember who or what site it was but it was very convincing. However, I raised this question earlier and C. Edwards says it's to do with refraction ?

I don't actually think that that IS the pool reflected ... to me it looks like a blue dress with the wearers arm showing on the right hand lens (as you look at the photo - in other words Gerry's left).

LittleMissMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.05.11 9:54

And here's an interesting thing.
The "Last Photo" is not included in the book.
I have a couple of theories why they would not put the most famous photo up for public scrutiny.
What does anyone else think?

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

The last photo

Post by Guest on 26.05.11 10:04

PeterMac, I'm not sure if I understand you. The infamous photo isn't in the book but it already has been published for public scrutiny and is the topic of this and many other debating sites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 26.05.11 10:10

Hello everyone,

Can someone help me out here, I don't understand....given the reality of what that picture may represent, I would like to know does anyone know for sure where it originated from? If Jon Corner put it on a website (maybe please can someone fill me in), where did he get it from and has it been sent to the police for analysis? Thanks in advance.
Upsy Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 26.05.11 10:21

@PeterMac wrote:And here's an interesting thing.
The "Last Photo" is not included in the book.
I have a couple of theories why they would not put the most famous photo up for public scrutiny.
What does anyone else think?
i did not know that have you got the book what photos are they using ?
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen25000 on 26.05.11 10:44

I have heard on various sites that this photo may have

Is there any categorical evidence of that been doctored ?

stephen25000

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 26.05.11 11:20

@stephen25000 wrote:I have heard on various sites that this photo may have

Is there any categorical evidence of that been doctored ?
Because its been 4 yrs the mccanns havent been charged so far i feel the photos need to be investigated
There seems to be 2 maddies one is short and chubby with big wide eyes the other looks older and taller and thinner and has small slit like eyes
Who knowS Kate had 2 embyos implanted by IVF what happened to the other one ?
ROSA

Back to top Go down

THIS IS INTERESTING

Post by ROSA on 26.05.11 11:54

"THEIR OTHER TWINS" !! WHAT DOES CLARENCE MITCHELL MEAN BY THAT

Listen to the this video by Clarence Mitchell where Clarence Mitchell very clearly refers to "their other twins" - referring to Sean and Amelie clearly implying that Madeleine is also a twin. I have suspected that Madeleine is the twin sister of Jane Tanner's little girl, who, it was reported, was born on the same day. Has he made a serious blunder here?

He also states the Portuguese police are still very much interested in Kate and Gerry McCann but you will see there is another video from Mrs Paul, the aunt who claims the Portuguese police are no longer focusing on the McCanns. Why cant this famly just manage to tell us the truth!

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/HTMLTemplate?tf=/ctv/mar/video/new_player.html&cf=ctv/mar/ctv.cfg&hub=TopStories&video_link_high=mms://ctvbroadcast.ctv.ca/video/2007/12/22/ctvvideologger2_500kbps_2007_12_22_1198372429.wmv&video_link_low=mms://ctvbroadcast.ctv.ca/video/2007/12/22/ctvvideologger2_218kbps_2007_12_22_1198370264.wmv&clip_start=00:00:58.85&clip_end=00:03:31.54&clip_caption=CTV Newsnet: Norah Paul, Madeleine's great aunt&clip_id=ctvnews.20071222.00227000-00227617-clip1&subhub=video&no_ads=&sortdate=20071222&slug=missing_girl_071222&archive=CTVNews
http://justiceformaddie.blogspot.com/2007/12/their-other-twins-what-does-clarence.html
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 26.05.11 12:12

Rosa, definately food for thought

Do you think thats why she spent the first part of her book talking about her pregnacies, to maybe MAKE us believe there wasnt a twin??

Now my mind is going into overtime here. The plot thickens me thinks
Mini Slueth

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum