The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found... Mm11

Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found... Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found... Mm11

Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found... Regist10

Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found... Empty Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

Post by HiDeHo 19.02.11 0:59

Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found... Gerrycantexplain-2
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found... Empty Re: Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

Post by Judge Mental 19.02.11 1:52

Well, there's a first! McCann not being able to explain something. And actually coming out and admitting it for a change.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found... Empty Re: Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found...

Post by zodiac 17.05.11 21:19

HiDeHo wrote:Gerry Can't Explain What the Dogs Found... Gerrycantexplain-2

It is interesting when interviewed by the PJ as an Arguido GM said that he can't explain. Yet prior to being interviewed as an Arguido he is firing at his lawyer they've got nothing and is pointing out the many flaws and the complete absence of logic in the PJ's evidence, that in his opinion was nothing! I wonder what evidence was in his opinion flawed? I thought the dogs and their findings was the evidence. 🇪🇭 Firing at lawyer can't explain to the PJ!!

My anger and ferocious maternal instinct began to permeate Gerry's despair. He was regaining his composure, his powers of reason and fighting spirit. "They've got nothing!" he fired at Carlos. He began pointing out the many flaws in the PJ's "evidence" and the complete absence of logic.

http://thesun.mobi/sol/homepage/news/3570737/Did-they-expect-me-to-confess-to-a-crime-they-had-made-up.html?mob=1

zodiac
zodiac

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by KOJAK 31.07.11 18:27

I am reading about the blood stains and have not seen a report of blood stains in the bed.

1) Were these old or new blood stains that were found and her injury was healed before she went to bed?

2) Were these old or new blood stains and she disappeared before ever getting into bed?

3) Were these old or new blood stains and the sheets and mattresses replaced hence no traces on either?
KOJAK

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 31.07.11 21:11

I always thought she could have been placed in the cot in the parents room which had been removed when the cadaver/blood dogs went in or she may have been moved from the floor to the wardrobe and was never placed in a bed or cot as it was too late.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 31.07.11 21:36

I think she was placed straight in the wardrobe possibly in a bag (they wouldn't want the twins seeing her dead would they?
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.08.11 0:19

Gillyspot wrote:I think she was placed straight in the wardrobe possibly in a bag (they wouldn't want the twins seeing her dead would they?

This is my thinking too. For the blood stains, there was one found on the tiles behind the sofa which rightly suggests (don't Carter Ruck me! the UK is a country of free speech) that Maddie could have climbed onto the sofa and fell knocking her head onto the wall underneath the window seal. But equally, she could have this accident and still survived and another means could have killed her ie overdose

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by KOJAK 01.08.11 6:46

Just reading about where the dogs found blood, it seems they found it in places where a scared child would run and hide or where a person would conceal a body.
KOJAK

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 03.08.11 0:15

Gillyspot wrote:I think she was placed straight in the wardrobe possibly in a bag (they wouldn't want the twins seeing her dead would they?
A loving mother?
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.08.11 8:24

Sorry folks, threads in the library are for reading only.

Locking thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top