The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Jane Tanner shows us how she carried 'the child'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jane Tanner shows us how she carried 'the child'

Post by Autumn on 04.02.11 14:14

A Freudian slip, was Jane Tanner telling us how she carried the (misses out the word child) body? Notice how she rolls her eyes upwards as she quickly realizes what she may just have let slip.

Autumn

Back to top Go down

Re: Jane Tanner shows us how she carried 'the child'

Post by Autumn on 04.02.11 14:34

Another Freudian slip? Strange we don't hear much of aunty Phil these days.

:

Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by OMGlol on 04.02.11 14:35

Lies, lies, lies....

The sad fact is that all these people have told many lies but they are getting away with it. Does anyone really think this farcical state of affairs will ever be resolved?
OMGlol

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee45 on 04.02.11 19:06

OMGlol wrote:Lies, lies, lies....

The sad fact is that all these people have told many lies but they are getting away with it. Does anyone really think this farcical state of affairs will ever be resolved?

I have been wondering that since reading more of these threads.

Surely they will have to have a court case at some point?

Does anyone have any theories where Madeleine's poor body (if she is dead) is hidden/buried?

Fee45

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 05.02.11 17:56

We wouldn't still be here on the forum if we seriously thought that that there is no chance this case will ever be resolved. Presumably OMGlol, that is why you have joined us here, to keep digging away and raising public awareness about all the things the media have kept hidden.

Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 05.02.11 18:05

I personally feel that those responsible for what happened to Madeleine will be brought to account one day along with all those involved in the coverup.
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 05.02.11 20:15

rock rock rock

Of course we do OMGlol. We do not doubt it for a moment. Rome was not built in a day you know. Some cases can take years and years to crack. But crack they do. Take a look at our Haut de la Garenne threads when you have a moment. By the way, do you remember the Lady in the Lake case or John Christie and Timothy Evans?

One is sad to say that the very same thing could have happened to Hewlett as happened to Evans. Hewlett or one of his chums could very well have been taking the rap for Madeleine's disappearance, had we not been prepared and anticipated any moves to make him a scape-goat. It's a funny old world, is it not?

BTW Do you have any other 'combustible' avatars to hand? It is awfully quirky and amusing, however it seems almost anarchic to have somebody constantly setting theirself on fire with petrol Especially when we consider the price of it these days.
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 18.04.11 0:50

O/T Looks like Jane Tanner ran the Marathon today and here is her mini blog

It's getting me out of bed....
8:11 p.m. on 20th October 2010
Well the fear is working so far, I have been out of bed and on the road before half 6 twice this week. Bit dark but making the most of it before it gets really cold.
Only short runs but with fast intervals. Knee hasn't totally recovered from GNR so taking it steady.
Also the dreams have started already. On Monday night I dreamt that I was at the start in converse trainers with no socks. :-)

Toenail nearly off!
11:16 p.m. on 28th October 2010
The toenail that went black after the GNR is about to fall off. Felt very strange when I went swimming a few days ago..... :-) Yuk!
Only been out once this week so far. But will try and get out tomorrow after hopefully getting Take That tickets - how sad am I?!!!!
At the in laws so will try a new route. Climbed a hill in North Wales today though and knees a bit sore when just nipped upstairs to check kids. My poor knees don't know what is going to hit them!!

59 miles since last Sunday....madness!!
9:22 p.m. on 27th March 2011
I've just realised if you include last Sunday's long run, I've run 59 miles in 8 days!! That is almost the equivalent of running to Bristol! Madness!!!
No wonder today's run was a real effort. I am so glad it is time to taper as I am not sure how much longer I can keep up the will power for these long runs. Or how long the body will hold up!
Ridiculously today was much harder than last week, although last week I had gone to bed at 2am after my friend's 40th and even had one sneaky drink, first in ages! So I now know
what I need to do on the 16th for my pre marathon night plan....none of this going to bed early malarkey! :-) !
Now the long runs are done, fundraising will start with avengeance. I have got a few fundraising events organised for the next few weeks so hopefully I can still reach my target. Thank you to everyone who has already sponsored me.
P.S. Please help with another cause very close to my heart and sign this if you can. It really could make a big difference.

The final countdown......de de der der....!!
7:50 p.m. on 10th April 2011
In the words of Europe......it is the final countdown!
This time next week I will be 40 and have run a marathon! (Note the positive thinking!)
Have found the fundraising really hard, probably harder than the training. I hate asking people for money but everyone has been so generous and the target is in sight!
Did the final long one today (yay!) and not thinking about the fact my foot throbs after about 7 miles. Just keep telling myself it is mind over matter but wondering if drugs would help the mind along. :-)
Very excited now.....as I'm sure are all my friends by the fact I will soon no longer be a running bore. I'll have to find something else to bore them with.....but at least I can do it after drinking a few beers!!! Which is another thing I will be doing this time next week..... :-)

Comments
loadsa love Fi, Dave, Lily and SW xxxx £40.00 (+ £10.00 giftaid)
13.04.11 may the wind be on your back, the sun on your face ... and the lure of all the wine you will deserve to drink afterwards on your mind! Good luck ..all very proud!
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=Jane-Tanner

old habits die hard
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 18.04.11 7:54

The toenail that went black after the GNR is about to fall off.

Only been out once this week so far. But will try and get out tomorrow after hopefully getting Take That tickets - how sad am I?!!!!

Talking about GNR and Take That, I've rewritten the chorus of Take That's latest song especially for Jane Tanner and her child neglecting mates:

There'll be trouble when the book comes out (comes out)
There'll be lots for us to talk about (about)
There'll be trouble when the truth comes out
When the truth comes out, when the truth comes out
When the truth comes out Mr

Oh yes, Jane, just you wait til the TRUTH comes out and you might just be talking about a different GNR winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.02.12 19:04

Here is a list of Jane Tanner's sightings:
From McCann files:

Height:
5' 10" (25 May 2007)
5' 8" or 5' 9" (05 June 2007)
5' 7" to 5' 11" (09 June 2007)
5' 8" to 5' 10" (26 October 2007)
5' 9" (28 October 2007)
5' 6" (16 November 2007)
'probably 5ft 8in tall, he was taller than me but not 6ft and so between those two' (19 November 2007)

Hair:
Hair that was short on top (25 May 2007)
Dark hair, parted to one side, slightly longer at the back (05 June 2007)
Dark hair (26 October 2007)
Black hair (28 October 2007)
'Hair.. the one thing that I remember a lot is the hair. He did seem to have quite a lot of dark, reasonably-long-to-the-neck hair' (19 November 2007)

Skin:
White (25 May 2007)
Caucasian (09 June 2007)
Caucasian with southern European/Mediterranean appearance (26 October 2007)
'More local or Mediterranean looking'/'swarthy skin' (19 November 2007)

Top clothes:
Dark jacket (25 May 2007)
Dark jacket, slightly longer than a suit jacket (05 June 2007)
Wearing a maroon shirt (28 October 2007)
Heavy dark coat (19 November 2007)

Trousers:
Beige or golden long trousers (25 May 2007)
Light coloured trousers which may have been beige or mustard coloured (05 June 2007)
Camel-coloured trousers (28 October 2007)
'He was wearing quite a lot of clothes and that's one thing in hindsight again I think was quite odd because tourists when they're abroad, Brits abroad would always have cropped trousers or shorts or something, and he had a sort of a big heavy jacket and trousers on' (19 November 2007)
'He was dressed in that sort of smart casual way European people dress' (19 November 2007)

Build:
Medium (25 May 2007)
Slim (26 October 2007)

Shoes:
Dark shoes (25 May 2007)
Black or brown shoes (28 October 2007)

Carrying child:
'Carrying, sort of, across the body like that. I suppose in hindsight you'd probably think somebody would carry them more against the shoulder.' (19 November 2007)

Child's description:
'I could tell it was a child, and I could see the feet and... feet and the bottom of the pyjamas, and I just thought that child's not got any shoes on because you could see the feet.' (19 November 2007)

Child's clothes:
'the pyjamas had a pinky aspect to them so you presume a girl.'

From McCannfiles:
The Smiths' sighting:

Height:
175 to 180 cm tall (5’ 9’’ to 5’ 11’)

Hair:
Short, brown hair

Skin:
White

Top clothes:
A darker top. The man is not dressed like a tourist

Trousers:
Cream or beige trousers, classic cut, of linen or cotton
( Two of the Smiths family said the trousers had buttons. )

Build:
Average build, physically fit

Shoes:
Not specified

Carrying child:
Carrying a child, with the head against his left shoulder and the arms hanging down alongside the body

Child's description:
Bare feet, pale skin typical of British and blonde, shoulder-length hair; the girl is about 3-4 years old, about 1 metre tall

Child's clothes:
Light coloured or pink pyjamas

Photos: bed with and without trousers, Gerry in cream trousers.

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/K-G/gerry-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-june-16-2007-10pG8i.jpg

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_22.jpg

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/P9/09_VOLUME_IXa_Page_2311.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.02.12 19:09

I didn't want to start a new topic and this one also has quite a few useful 'Freudian slip' videos in it.

Little surprised to see that JT may have had fame going to her head with a blog about her running? a marathon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.12 13:31

Autumn wrote:A Freudian slip, was Jane Tanner telling us how she carried the (misses out the word child) body? Notice how she rolls her eyes upwards as she quickly realizes what she may just have let slip.

Nice find ! Had not noticed that before..If telling the truth why say she carried it?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.02.12 14:50

Well, I hadn't noticed this before either. But here's a thought - there are plenty of indications that Tanner and Murat knew each other.
Imo Murat was a facilitator, he helped with contacts or in other ways to hide the body. Imo he must have found an address and freezer/fridge to use.

But if the Freudian slip is part of the truth - it may well be the case that JT carried the child from a point a to a point b.
It fits with the way she's described the abductor carrying the child - but it's a very unusual and uncomfortable way to carry a child.
It would be the way one would carry a dead child though.
I also thought that the abductor she described was awfully like Gerry and perhaps that was the idea, she may have know about Gerry's idea to carry one of the other's children through PdL so that an independent witness might give evidence. So height, colouring and clothes tally with what Gerry was wearing earlier. Have a look at the photo links under the Smiths' sighting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 20.02.12 16:40

So Jane wasn't raising funds for the mccann family then? Curious.

On the subject of 'carrying the child' - I've always thought the description matched our stereotypical idea of a child abductor, and images from the old Frankenstein films comes to mind. I think the 'sighting' was hastily put together to counter the evidence of the Smith family, but the unimaginative JT only had memories of Boris Karloff to draw on.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.02.12 20:30

Cristobell wrote:So Jane wasn't raising funds for the mccann family then? Curious.

On the subject of 'carrying the child' - I've always thought the description matched our stereotypical idea of a child abductor, and images from the old Frankenstein films comes to mind. I think the 'sighting' was hastily put together to counter the evidence of the Smith family, but the unimaginative JT only had memories of Boris Karloff to draw on.

I must learn how to post photos, I can think of at least two where Karloff would have been ditched in favour of Gerry. You may well be right.
I hadn't noticed the run was for breast cancer for which she got 40/50 pounds? Not worth the hassle.
It's just that JT/Murat/Gerry and possibly a fourth person were involved in the handover of the body imo. Lots of hints in Dr. Roberts' analyses - e.g. when G says that he 'took no part in Madeleine's disappearance', Dr. R. reading this as 'no active part'.

-----------------
Admin: How to upload photo from your desktop
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3994-how-to-upload-a-picture-from-your-desktop

Back to top Go down

David Paynes Rogatory Freudian Slip

Post by Briohazard on 15.11.13 21:29

Reply    ”Err, the, from, again my, my recollection was more about the, the description of the pyjamas not fitting in with the description of the newspaper and if I was to say that she was carrying the child you know like this, rather than like, like that then, you know because again this is something that we’ve talked about, you know, if she was abducted, you know, sorry if you were carrying your own child any distance, to actually carry a child like so is, it’s hard work. You know, it’s much easier to carry a child like this and it’s easier to keep them asleep and support their head etcetera. So yeah

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id251.html

SHE??? SHE was carrying the child?? Wait, what?
Briohazard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 21:31

Autumn wrote:Another Freudian slip? Strange we don't hear much of aunty Phil these days.

:

Lost in the shifting quicksands of Time, maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 21:36

Good gracious! I had forgotten all about that one ... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 21:40

I reckon she's not let out of her cage too often now as she was always putting her foot in things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN7SBCDC-fA

Here she is in all her glory on 5th May 2007.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 21:57

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I reckon she's not let out of her cage too often now as she was always putting her foot in things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN7SBCDC-fA

Here she is in all her glory on 5th May 2007.
Even then already, good questions, no ? Like searching ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Briohazard on 15.11.13 22:11

Briohazard wrote:Reply    ”Err, the, from, again my, my recollection was more about the, the description of the pyjamas not fitting in with the description of the newspaper and if I was to say that she was carrying the child you know like this, rather than like, like that then, you know because again this is something that we’ve talked about, you know, if she was abducted, you know, sorry if you were carrying your own child any distance, to actually carry a child like so is, it’s hard work. You know, it’s much easier to carry a child like this and it’s easier to keep them asleep and support their head etcetera. So yeah

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id251.html

SHE??? SHE was carrying the child?? Wait, what?
Sorry to quote my own post, but need to make it clear what I'm asking.... do we now have JT and DP BOTH with the SAME Freudian slip?
Briohazard

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum