The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  Mm11

'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  Mm11

'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  Regist10

'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  Empty 'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK

Post by Tony Bennett 27.01.11 2:31

Two days ago, I responded (9n another section of the forum) to a poster who expressed concerns about that photo of Madeleine - the one with the carefully-applied eyeshadow that's at the top left of this forum

I ended my post with three questions, the last of which was:

Who actually applied that make-up, especially the eye-shadow? The consensus (apart from a hardcore group of McCann fans who believe that the McCanns have told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about Madeleine's disappearance) is that it was surely applied by an adult.

UNQUOTE

'muratfan' cut-and-pasted it from this forum, cross-posting it on to his own blog and on to other McCann-believer forums like JATYK.

This was his alteration (shown in red):

MURATFAN-ALTERED QUOTE

Who actually applied that make-up, especially the eye-shadow? The consensus (apart from a hardcore group of McCann fans who believe that the McCanns have told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about Madeleine's disappearance) is that it was surely applied by a paedophile within the McCann circle, possibly within the McCann family.

UNQUOTE

'muratfan's mates on JATYK claim he has done a 'brilliant job' in exposing what they say on a new thread is 'Bennett's filth'.

But here we can clearly see where the filth, the lies, the deception and the manipulation come from.

They even claim that I went back to my posting and altered it after seeing 'muratfan's alleged 'screenshot'. The record will show that my posting in that other section of the forum has not been changed and is exactly as it is now, in that section.

In a strange way, these tricks by muratfan are comforting. It is reassuring to know that people like 'muratfan' (= Ian West of Norwich) have to resort to such vile behaviour to attack those who are a threat to them. 'muratfan' is surrounded by the likes of 'bonnybraes' on JATYK and 'Anna Raccoon' who not only are happy to rub shoulders with him but actually praise him for what he does.

And to encounter such bitter opposition always tends to reinforce my belief that I and most other members on here are not far off the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  Empty Re: 'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK

Post by Judge Mental 27.01.11 2:46

Whoever wrote this, should feel the wrath of the most feared libel lawyers within the next few days. If the most feared libel lawyers do not act promptly, it will suggest that open season has finally arrived for the Tapas 9.

The McCanns often express their fury and anger towards the most innocuous of articles, so goodness knows how devastated they will be to read this.

One would suggest that the McCanns should demand that their fans definitely cool their ardour and passion after this most inflammatory piece of work. This is the last thing they need before their libel case comes to court roll roll

Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  Empty Re: 'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK

Post by Jill Havern 27.01.11 8:26

For reference I'm just going to add the link to Tony's original post

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2014p440-jo-yeates-part-ii-volume-8#53439

Although the link comes from the restricted access/members only JY forum (which 'muratfan' is obviously a member of) it is quite clear that Tony did NOT go back in and edit his post because otherwise it would say at the end of the post 'last edited by Tony Bennett...'

It does not say that because it has not been altered by anyone other than muratfan for his blog.

Edited to add:

'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  Mf_alt10
'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  Tb_ori10

He didn't just alter the bit you highlighted in red....he altered Number 2 aswell.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41054

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 27.01.11 10:44

That blatant alteration to Tony's post by muratfan, says all I need to know about muratfan's agenda! 'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  173510

It still amazes me as to the extraordinary lengths, and underhanded ways, the McCann believers will go to in an attempt to thwart discussion of Kate and Gerry McCann's shocking neglect of their three tiny children, and their subsequent blatantly altered version of events.

I wonder exactly how the child neglecting pair would have been viewed if while they were out drinking with their mates, 3 year old Maddie or her 2 year old twin siblings had wondered out of the apartment and got knocked down by a speeding car, or mauled by that pack of menacing dogs Kate happened upon during one of her jaunty jogging episodes immediately after her child 'disappeared.'
How the McCanns have not been charged with neglect or reckless endangerment at the very least, is beyond me. 'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  619981

Once again, I would like to add that I am deeply disgusted by muratfan's behaviour!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Dougall 27.01.11 20:25

That's disgusting - and speaks volumes about the desperation of their position. And they've all fallen for it.

If I didn't know better I'd say he did it deliberately to expose them for the rabid haters that they are.

I mean....It's shockingly ham-fisted isn't it? What's the point of it? 'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  376422
Dougall
Dougall

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 27.01.11 20:47

Certainly bad english "that is how the photograph was took"

Tony's command of the english language is far better than muratfan's and Tony would never write that.

muratfan is desperate.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by poppydog 27.01.11 20:54

I agree with you Tony, that they are definately disconcerted by this forum. Otherwise, why draw attention to it? They really want to 'get in first' to new enquirers who may not have seen this site yet.

I was a firm believer in the McCann's innocence for three years, on no other basis than, they are educated professionals, why would they? I did, however, never quite understand the neglect aspect, it doesn't tally with their chosen image. Atall. When I finally started looking I was astounded at the PJ Files and statements. Had I happened upon Muratfan and co first, I may have quickly given up the search. That is what they are aiming for, to put new people off the scent, fast.
poppydog
poppydog

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  Empty muratfan deceives the pro-McCann duffers

Post by Tony Bennett 27.01.11 22:45

ufercoffy wrote:Certainly bad English: "that is how the photograph was took". Tony's command of the English language is far better than muratfan's and Tony would never write that.
I had noticed that myself, an obvious giveaway that 'muratfan' is not that well educated and deliberately altered my post - but I was hoping someone else would also notice this and point this out, so thank you, ufercoffy.

P.S. The McCann-believers are still maintaining tonight that the perverted and deceitfiul additions by 'muratfan' were in my original.

To do this, they are claiming: "'muratfan' can't alter a screenshot and what 'muratfan' posted was merely a screenshot, nothing more".

To which I might reply - pull the other one.

They have been well and truly 'had' by 'muratfan' - but it will rebound on him and all his playmates - bonnybraes, Tony Winters, Anna Raccoon and 'honestbroker'. They are all too deluded to admit that 'muratfan' has played them for duffers.

They have no arguments against the many valid points and arguments set out on this forum.

So they resort to deliberate, wanton lies - the refuge of those who have long since lost the argument.

++++

P.P.S.

'muratfan's action are often carefully co-ordinated with others elsewhere.

I do not subscribe to or post on Martin Brunt's blog on SKY, but a reader there pointed out that this had appeared there yesterday, very soon after 'muratfan' had posted up his sick, twisted message on one of his 5 blogs, this one called tonybennettmfblog.blogspot - set up in my name for the sole purpose of attacking me:

Posted by: anitareddin on January 26, 2011 4:34 PM
anitareddin
Posted by: anitareddin on January 26, 2011 4:34 PM
I cant believe how sick this man really is, the same man who says he is seeking justice for Madeleine... And it makes me wonder why some support him... One can only imagine what is really discussed in their foundation meetings...

http://tonybennettmfblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/bennett-this-is-most-disgusting-sick.html

For all I know, 'anitareddin' could well be one of 'muratfan's two dozen or so aliases
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by biker_don 27.01.11 23:00

I'm sorry you are experiencing these attacks Mr Bennett. You seem to be the only person in the UK who is actively rattling cages. Presumably it is the animals within these cages who are attacking you which must mean you are getting close to the truth. thumbsup
biker_don
biker_don

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 29.01.11 0:11

rotfl rotfl laugh laugh rotfl rotfl

Muratfan replies to Tony's observation that a decent education is something he is lacking....

I had noticed that myself, an obvious giveaway that 'muratfan' is not that well educated and deliberately altered my post BENNETT NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, BUT I WENT TO SECONDARY SCHOOL, THEN TO COLLEGE, AND THEN TO UNIVERSITY TO STUDY LAW

Cheers West, best laugh I've had in ages

rotfl rotfl laugh

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by biker_don 29.01.11 7:07

I didn't realise universities held courses on how to break the law.

Mind you, Ian 'muratfan' West is an ex copper and all police forces have bad cops. That's why he's 'ex'.

Anyway, I found this thread on Missing Madeleine forum and it's good to see Bennett has supporters there. It refers to an article written by Blacksmith in which he writes a libellous remark about Bennett based on something muratfan posted on his blog which Bennett refers to in his OP.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t13735-a-consultant-speaks-blacksmith
biker_don
biker_don

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 29.01.11 8:49

'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  For_to10

Tony, muratfan has written a song or a poem for you.

Is the last line some kind of death threat?

For someone who says he's been to university and been in the police force he doesn't sound erm....very well does he?

And yet he passes himself off as your psychiatrist spit coffee

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Darling x 31.01.11 20:21

Perhaps in all seriousness Tony Bennett should request his phone records, to see if any attempts have been made to hack into his phone records. Given all the slagging off he has had to endure, and the desperate antics of the few but rabid nut jobs who are still ranting away in la la land, as the waters of reality slowly rise around their necks.

Ha...... to the associates of the rabid nut jobs, no doubt you are reading this. Why not try answering a question or two, rather than having to sling mud. You know deep down you have your own doubts. Do you need to be associated with this libel or not?

Come on in the water is lovely!
Clarence Darling x
Clarence Darling x

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Darling x 31.01.11 20:24

Frankly who ever wrote that 'poem' seems a shilling short, and i would view it as a threat given that these antics seem the work of a damaged individual.
Clarence Darling x
Clarence Darling x

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.02.11 1:05

'muratfan lives' in a high crime area:

http://www.police.uk/crime/?q=LatimerRd Norwich, Norfolk NR1 2, UK#crimetypes
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 03.02.11 22:33

Fooking hilarious...muratfan acquired the following knowledge during his study of the back of crisp packets Law

Muratfan
« Reply #43 Today at 8:08pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today at 5:26pm, crazytony wrote:
Do you have hate crimes law as we do here?

Yes against minority groups. There are harassment laws to protect people, and Public Order offences but that is all.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 03.02.11 23:06

He must feel a right twerp...even his best buddies are not swallowing his laugh expertise laugh

Bonnysheisnot wrote "This is really one for sans and Anna..." and one of her many alter egos, LimpLilly, wrote "I'm also interested in what Anna and sans have to say."

West's educational under achievement is clearly his weak spot, it is so weak that when touched upon he feels compelled to make up tall stories in a bid to compensate for failing to reach goals. Poor little Westy has an inferiority complex. Here have a :flower:

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee45 12.02.11 22:31

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:For reference I'm just going to add the link to Tony's original post

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2014p440-jo-yeates-part-ii-volume-8#53439

Although the link comes from the restricted access/members only JY forum (which 'muratfan' is obviously a member of) it is quite clear that Tony did NOT go back in and edit his post because otherwise it would say at the end of the post 'last edited by Tony Bennett...'

It does not say that because it has not been altered by anyone other than muratfan for his blog.

Edited to add:

'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  Mf_alt10
'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK  Tb_ori10

He didn't just alter the bit you highlighted in red....he altered Number 2 aswell.

Unbelievable!!!!
I'm following the Jo Yeates case very closely and that has been without a doubt doctored on two occasions by that deranged fellow!

Out of interest was 'Muratfan' posing as someone else on the Jo Yeates thread? Who on earth was it?
Fee45

Activity : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 13.02.11 1:35

Who cares? big grin

One would usually suggest that it would be one of those who enjoys having a bit of a swipe at oneself. However, there was also an enormous influx of posters who were terribly twee and almost too nice to oneself on this thread. Therefore, it is anybody's guess, Fee45. Best ignored. winkwink
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top