The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The 'outings' of 3As members on the Prime Minister's website - and an apology to Pat/bonnybraes and Ms Marbles - Page 2 Mm11

The 'outings' of 3As members on the Prime Minister's website - and an apology to Pat/bonnybraes and Ms Marbles - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The 'outings' of 3As members on the Prime Minister's website - and an apology to Pat/bonnybraes and Ms Marbles - Page 2 Mm11

The 'outings' of 3As members on the Prime Minister's website - and an apology to Pat/bonnybraes and Ms Marbles - Page 2 Regist10

The 'outings' of 3As members on the Prime Minister's website - and an apology to Pat/bonnybraes and Ms Marbles

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The 'outings' of 3As members on the Prime Minister's website - and an apology to Pat/bonnybraes and Ms Marbles - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'outings' of 3As members on the Prime Minister's website - and an apology to Pat/bonnybraes and Ms Marbles

Post by vaguely 17.12.09 21:08

I completely agree. along with the original petition.

Although to be fair, I would imagine the office junior tasked with wading through the zillions upon zillions of petitions has very little to do with homeland security or care of the elderly.
vaguely

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

The 'outings' of 3As members on the Prime Minister's website - and an apology to Pat/bonnybraes and Ms Marbles - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'outings' of 3As members on the Prime Minister's website - and an apology to Pat/bonnybraes and Ms Marbles

Post by Guest 17.12.09 21:11

Did they remove the advertisement for the 'unwanted gift'?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 17.12.09 21:11

Que?
vaguely

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 17.12.09 21:14

?
DCB1

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 17.12.09 21:16

vaguely

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 17.12.09 21:21

For once Muratfan's recollection is correct.
Mr Bennett did not post up the list in order to warn people.
He posted it up to show how many had signed, how many were 3As members, and quite possibly in the belief that those members were happy to have their real names 'out there'.
Those of us who tried to warn him what he was doing, and to suggest that he apologise for having done it, were met with the usual cries of being unhelpful pros.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 17.12.09 21:26

Has anyone seen the reply from PM Brown?
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 17.12.09 21:27

Avery wrote: I understand the Irish love a good fight and the owner's of 3A sure did like to engage in forum wars.

As an Irishwoman who has never fought anyone, ever, on any board, I take exception to your remark.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.09 21:29

141. Houses of Parliament FOR SALE. 646 copies of "60 reasons" book. Unwanted gift.

Or am I mixing up petitions?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 17.12.09 21:30

good heavens - location and sex revealed in one post! Watch out!
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.09 21:42

In January 2009 Elizabeth Woolnough began a petition on the Prime Minister's website asking the Prime Minister to instigate a thorough review of British police actions in the Madeleine McCann case.

The reply was posted by AnnaEsse on MissingMadeleine forum (October 19th).
The post doesn't say who wrote it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The 'outings' of 3As members on the Prime Minister's website - and an apology to Pat/bonnybraes and Ms Marbles - Page 2 Empty Two replies frpom government to the petition

Post by Tony Bennett 17.12.09 21:55

DCB1 wrote:Has anyone seen the reply from PM Brown?
It was posted on the old Madeleine Foundation website. I think I may have it on Word but can't find it right now. There were actually two replies. A short one on the PM's website, and a longer one from, I think, the Minister for Justice. I'll find them if I can.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

The 'outings' of 3As members on the Prime Minister's website - and an apology to Pat/bonnybraes and Ms Marbles - Page 2 Empty Only McCann-doubters were 'outed'. Why?

Post by Tony Bennett 17.12.09 22:00

badmanners wrote:For once Muratfan's recollection is correct.
Mr Bennett did not post up the list in order to warn people.
He posted it up to show how many had signed, how many were 3As members, and quite possibly in the belief that those members were happy to have their real names 'out there'.
Those of us who tried to warn him what he was doing, and to suggest that he apologise for having done it, were met with the usual cries of being unhelpful pros.
Well, before making any concessions, I'd like to see my actual post. But I truly can't recall exactly what I did say, so I can't contradict you, badmanners. Certainly I 'outed' no-one and I was instrumental in getting the false names off the petition as soon as practicable.

By the way, I can't agree with whoever said that there were no 'pros' left on 3As by then. There most certainly were, lots of them.

I maintain that one of the key issues here is why out of hundreds, well more than a thousand, names on that 3As database, only certain names were picked out for 'outing', all 'McCann-doubters' so far as I can see.

Why?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

The 'outings' of 3As members on the Prime Minister's website - and an apology to Pat/bonnybraes and Ms Marbles - Page 2 Empty No numbers on the PM's petitions

Post by Tony Bennett 17.12.09 22:03

Molly wrote:141. Houses of Parliament FOR SALE. 646 copies of "60 reasons" book. Unwanted gift.

There were other petitions. I think you're quoting from another one Molly as the signatories are not numbered on the PM's site.

See e.g. this petition:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/notolegalsuicide/

...which happens to be mine, it's in 19th position right now
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 17.12.09 22:04

which pros were left? They all got banned.

And as for why? Because someone's on the wind up and maybe dislikes the way the 3As speak about the McCanns.

No great conspiracy in that.
vaguely

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 17.12.09 22:17

I was outed because my name appears, like yours Tony, in my email address. Someone then googled my email address to find my home phone number.

It didnt change peoples opinion of the Maddie Case did it outing all those people. They are all still there.

I still don't understand how the database came to be stolen in the first place.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 17.12.09 22:18

littlepixie wrote:I was outed because my name appears, like yours Tony, in my email address. Someone then googled my email address to find my home phone number.

It didnt change peoples opinion of the Maddie Case did it outing all those people. They are all still there.

It happened because the admin over there decided to screw the only member who understood how to use a computer, as far as I can see.

both antis.
vaguely

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 17.12.09 22:21

Are you referring to Nbrado? I didnt know her/him. What has happened to that person. Do they still post on the Maddie Case?
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 17.12.09 22:23

littlepixie wrote:Are you referring to Nbrado? I didnt know her/him. What has happened to that person. Do they still post on the Maddie Case?

I haven't got a clue. They were linked up with Bonny and MissMarbles when they fell out with Bjr, but other than that .....I have no idea.

But the database fiasco had nothing to do with pro or anti or Madeleine - it had everything to do with egos and WUMs....99% ego

and still it carries on.

All this division.
vaguely

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 17.12.09 22:28

vaguely wrote:
littlepixie wrote:I was outed because my name appears, like yours Tony, in my email address. Someone then googled my email address to find my home phone number.

It happened because the admin over there decided to screw the only member who understood how to use a computer, as far as I can see.

both antis.

Which database? It happened twice.
the second time really is a mystery. Someone left the door open in a fashion which was either incredibly careless or actually deliberate. Wulfie's explanation for it has never stood examination.
It would actually have gone on for longer if majic hadn't of told Bren - little thanks that he got for it!!
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.09 23:33

Tony Bennett wrote:
Molly wrote:141. Houses of Parliament FOR SALE. 646 copies of "60 reasons" book. Unwanted gift.

There were other petitions. I think you're quoting from another one Molly as the signatories are not numbered on the PM's site.

See e.g. this petition:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/notolegalsuicide/

...which happens to be mine, it's in 19th position right now

Like I said, I could be mixing up petitions.

Here's the links to the replies people are looking for :

http://tinyurl.com/yjh3vml

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B2S1HIgsj7vTZDgwYmZjZjUtNDE5Ny00ODZjLThhYzUtZGZlYzQ1ODM0YzIw&hl=en

http://www.number10.gov.uk/Page21013
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top