The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 Regist10

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns delay Madeleine book launch

Post by Guest 03.01.11 12:49

This is very interesting (will post on the honeymoon murder thread as well as it applies to the McCanns and the Dewani case)

It includes the Gaspar statements

http://dewanimystery.blogspot.com/2011/01/dewani-max-clifford-pulls-out-all-stops.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns delay Madeleine book launch

Post by Judge Mental 03.01.11 13:19

ufercoffy wrote:Their arrogance certainly is breathtaking Autumn...almost to the point that they know most people realise this fairystory of theirs is a hoax and they're sticking two fingers up at us all regardless.

Hurry up kikoraton and get their 2011 off to the appropriate start. McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 160807

Seconded.

Does anybody else think that the reason given by Transworld is a bit iffy? Are they perhaps a little concerned about ever publishing this book at all now?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 03.01.11 13:31

Do Kate and Gerry McRoyal really think their book launch will knock Kate and William off the front page? McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 82678 McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 921124

As candyfloss said why don't they bring the book launch forward? That way Madeleine might be found sooner.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna 03.01.11 15:11

I think this latest move proves that Kate and Gerry are carrying out a hoax of the worst kind.
Anna
Anna

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 03.01.11 16:16

What the readers of the Daily Mail think

McCanns' postpone launch of Maddie book to avoid clash with Royal wedding

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 9:53 AM on 3rd January 2011

• Comments (58)
  • Add to My Stories

Kate and Gerry McCann have put back publication of their book about their daughter Madeleine's disappearance to avoid clashing with the royal wedding.
The couple's account of how the little girl vanished on a family holiday to Portugal in 2007 was due to hit the shops on April 28 2011, just before the fourth anniversary of her disappearance.
But publishers Transworld postponed the release date by a fortnight after it was announced that Prince William would marry Kate Middleton in Westminster Abbey in London on April 29.
McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 Article-0-049901FC000005DC-543_224x379
McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 Article-0-0C72BB90000005DC-424_224x379

Clash: Kate and Gerry McCann have moved the publication of their book about their missing daughter Madeleine from April 28 2011 so as not to clash with the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on April 29

The book, which is being written by the McCanns themselves and is simply entitled 'Madeleine', will now be published on May 12, the missing child's eighth birthday.
All proceeds from sales of the book will go to the McCanns' official fund to look for Madeleine, which had been in danger of running out in 2011.

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: 'The publication date for "Madeleine" has now been moved on to May 12 2011 in the light of the royal wedding and the subsequent media coverage that will generate.

'Kate and Gerry are very happy with the new date, as are the publishers, and it will still be very much tied into the fourth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance.'
McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 Article-0-02033DD500000578-894_468x286

Anniversary: The book, which is being written by the McCanns themselves, was due out on the 4th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, but has now been moved to coincide with what would be her 8th birthday on May 12

Madeleine was nearly four when she vanished from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in the Algarve on May 3 2007 as her parents dined with friends nearby.
Despite a massive police investigation and huge publicity worldwide, she has not been found.
The official Portuguese inquiry into Madeleine's disappearance was formally shelved in July 2008, although private detectives employed by the McCanns have continued the search.

Comments (58)

Here's what readers have had to say so far. Why not add your thoughts below, or debate this issue live on our message boards.
The comments below have been moderated in advance.

I wonder if it will be an honest account about how they left 3 very young children alone while they went for a meal with friends at a restaurant where they couldn't see their room so it may as well have been a hundred miles away. Yes a book about child neglect is what this should be but of course it won't. The fact that they have never taken responsibility for leaving Madeleine alone is why there is little sympathy for them, only that poor child.

- Robyn, LDN, 3/1/2011 15:42Click to rate Rating 29

Report abuse

Who would want to buy such a book???? Should they have stayed in the apartment ....well what else needs to be said?

- ME, MY HOME, 3/1/2011 15:34Click to rate Rating 30

Report abuse

I get very cross when I hear blanket statements such as "everyone does it " or " we all take risks and leave our children alone whilst we nip to the pub etc" I can honestly say I have never done this. We used to stay in selfcatering cottages in Whitby when my children were young. We either took them with us to eat or I cooked just as I do at home. I know many people think they deserve time to themselves on holiday but I didn't mind cooking, it does not take long to prepare a few vegetables or salad and cook some meat or fish. Is tapas so good that you would leave 3 children under 4 years old alone?

- blue eyes, up north, 3/1/2011 15:33Click to rate Rating 34

Report abuse

Oh PLEASE don't use this, or other articles on these people, for venting your hatred and anger at them. They will feel sad and guilty until the day they die. Leave them alone if you cannot find it in your heart to offer them your compassion. You are so lucky you have never made a fatal mistake.

- alice, quimper france, 3/1/2011 15:28Click to rate Rating 18

Report abuse

Will this book actually contain anthing new and be worth reading? We already seem to have been told every detail about this case over and over again over the years so I doubt it somehow. My thoughts are with Madeleine

- Elaine, Leicester, 3/1/2011 15:28Click to rate Rating 27

Report abuse

I'm sorry but why are they releasing a book again? How is this going to help exactly?

- Louie, Hemel, 3/1/2011 15:18Click to rate Rating 31

Report abuse

Jenny from London-i agree totally with your comment-a child was abducted,probably murdered for gods sake!!!

- ANON, uk coventry, 3/1/2011 15:17Click to rate Rating 11

Report abuse

This is a good time to remember another lost child, Ben Needham. Ben went missing on the 24th July 1991 whilst on holiday with his family in Kos, he was 21 months of age. Don't forget this child,there is stuff on the internet all over the place and there is a picture of him looking as the artist thought he would look like at 18 as well. Kerry, his mum you are in my prayers, I hope, one day, you will hold your son in your arms again, God Bless.

- Wazz, Sheffield, 3/1/2011 15:12Click to rate Rating 32

Report abuse

How sad that the British people have been reduced to this type of inhumanity, all this hate towards a couple who have lost their baby in horrific circumstances, shame on you all, it must be great to know that you all are perfect parents.

- Donna, Croydon, 3/1/2011 15:01Click to rate Rating 69

Report abuse

As another person said, if they were working class, council house tenants or a bunch of rowdy chavs they would have been prosecuted and they would hang their heads in shame and not show their face again. The McCann's think they are immune to this because they are doctors who did "a silly thing". I wish they would understand that people are sick of them and their publicity seeking.

- Anon, USA, 3/1/2011 15:01Click to rate Rating 91

Report abuse

Everybody knows of course, that even The Pitchforkers will buy this book. They won't be able to resist trying to rip it to pieces since they are now getting very short of anything coherent to say. No one will dare post it On Line anywhere. Copyright Laws are very strict the world over. You may well be able to steal my good name, but woe betide anyone who steals my Copyright. I do so hope that the book by The McCanns is a best seller. The search for Madeleine must go on.

- Eleanor, France., 3/1/2011 14:59Click to rate Rating 76

Report abuse

if the royal wedding and the book launch is in the same week, no one will buy the book cos it wont generate enough publicity due to the wedding taking up all the news. so it is a sales ploy to postpone the book.

- Zee, CT, South Africa, 3/1/2011 14:54Click to rate Rating 77

Report abuse

Will they be including transcripts of the police reports where Kate refuses to answer the questions? Or showing photographs of the two sniffer dogs who traced blood and human remains in their apartment and in the Renault Scenic they hired? BOTH stone cold facts which I'm guessing won't be making into this fairystory.

- MV, Cambs, 3/1/2011 14:53Click to rate Rating 112

Report abuse

What nasty, cruel people are on hear who seem to revel in the McCanns' nightmare. The attitude of people on hear is summed up by the armoury of red arrows give to Gill in Kent simply for expressing the wish that Madeleine is found alive and well soon. Nasty people consumed with hatred. Red arrow away; do you think anyone cares what people like you think? I, along with Gill, would be delighted if that child were found alive, though I think it exceptionally unlikely. God forbid all you haters have something too awful for words like this befall you.

- calmdowndear, London, 3/1/2011 14:52Click to rate Rating 57

Report abuse

How many copies do they expect to sell? telling the story of how they left their daughter and her siblings and went out for a meal. I am still awaiting charges to be brought for child neglect. - J M Harvey, Builth Wells Powys, 3/1/2011 12:00 I do agree with you. Poor little Madeleine has been totally neglected by her parents and now totally neglected by the law.

- Cecilia, E. Riding, GB, 3/1/2011 14:52Click to rate Rating 95

Report abuse

I am still awaiting charges to be brought for child neglect. - J M Harvey, Builth Wells Powys, 03/1/2011 ..... J, my guess is that many more people than would admit have taken similar risks on holiday with their own children. Even this month the hotel in Portugal where my cousin stayed offers a "telephone monitoring service" using the telephone in the room as a baby monitor to pick up noises etc while parents are free to dine in the hotel restaurants. She contemplated it for a while claiming it was not that different from beinh at home with her baby sleeping upstairs!! She decided not to after friends and family reminded her of Madeleine. Children or babies should not be left unsupervised and certainly not so the parents can enjoy themselves. If you don't want to be 'inconvenienced' on holiday then either don't go or arrange for a trusted relative to care for them at home. No chill time is worth risking your children's safety for. Short memories!

- kaz, west coast, 3/1/2011 14:48Click to rate Rating 65

Report abuse

- Lost For Words, Gloucester, England, 03/1/2011 12:26 ================ It was NOT a hotel room. The 3 children all under the age of 4 were left in a 2-bedroom apartment (which included a kitchen and a bathroom) and it was not even part of the Mark Warner complex.

- Fran, Croydon, UK, 3/1/2011 14:47Click to rate Rating 73

Report abuse

Why are the comments wishing them well being red arrowed and why are the nastier comments the best rated? What is wrong with people? Whatever you may think of them, they have lost their daughter. Leaving their children alone was wrong, but no one deserves to have their daughter abducted for it. There are a lot of cold heartless people out there. Shame on you all.

- Jenny, London, 3/1/2011 14:46Click to rate Rating 45

Report abuse

I hope it helps find her. - Carmen, London, 3/1/2011 11:02 Why on earth was this comment red-arrowed?? My God, what is WRONG with you people? Your hatred for the McCanns seems to be all you are interested in and in fact you seem to REVEL in it...going on and on ad nauseum about how they left them, yet that you disagree with the above comment tells me you lot are not one bit interested in Madeleine as you purport! What kind of people ARE you?

- Claire , Derry, 3/1/2011 14:45Click to rate Rating 49

Report abuse

The launch of this book is vitally important and as that is the case,Wills and ? I have forgot her name,should postpone their wedding to a more convenient date

- legion666, derby, 3/1/2011 14:43Click to rate Rating 40

Report abuse

Oh please, is this for real? Do they really think releasing their book on whatever date will make any difference to the Royal Wedding? - N Williams, UK, 03/1/2011 12:26 Why comment when you haven't bothered to read the article? The publishers have made a sensible, commercial decision to change the publication date in the light of the Royal Wedding. If you'd written a book, wouldn't you want to publish it at a time when it would be likely to receive the optimum amount of publicity?

- Stella , Whitstable, Kent., 3/1/2011 14:43Click to rate Rating 41

Report abuse

I cannot believe the spiteful comments on this site. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Yes, it is a fact that the McCanns made a terribly wrong choice in leaving their children alone but, for God's sake, don't you think they have been and are continuing to be punished, nay tortured, enough without your nasty remarks. They are doing everything in their power to get her back, whether or not it's 'fair' that they are getting so much publicity is really not their fault- do you expect them to turn it down and give up on getting their daughter back? If you so strongly disagree with the publicity, don't look at it - simple as that!! I suggest a few of you put finding a little compassion down as your new years resolution this year.

- Lisa, Great Yarmouth, 3/1/2011 14:40Click to rate Rating 51

Report abuse

More like they wanted to make sure that Brand McCann gets 100% of the publicity and 100% of the sales. Hopefully people will see them for what they are.

- Rob, England, 3/1/2011 14:36Click to rate Rating 98

Report abuse

What has their book to do with the Royal Wedding? - Sue, London, 3/1/2011 7:17 ============================== In all the Royal Wedding hullabaloo the book will not make the impact they hope for. If they delay it until afterwards, when the public's attention turns back to other news, it will get more attention. There are plenty of vitriolic comments here about the McCanns, but just suppose their daughter is still alive somewhere - constantly keeping her memory in the public eye may just find her. However idiotically they behaved as parents on that holiday, it was not Madeleine's fault and she deserves to be found. To jeer and wish they would just go away ignores the fact that their efforts at publicity are now the only real hope of discovering where she is.

- Sitting in Canada, Ontario, Canada, 3/1/2011 14:27Click to rate Rating 54

Report abuse

Am I alone in being utterly fed up with the McCanns? The loss of their child was obviously quite devastating, but some considered opinions feel that it was partly due to their negligence. This latest exercise will achieve nothing, and harsh as it may sound it is time for them to move on with their lives.

- Robert, London, 3/1/2011 14:26Click to rate Rating 93

Report abuse

I think the best thing they could do with the book is to put it somewhere the sun doesn’t shine

- Robbo, Leicestershire, 3/1/2011 14:19Click to rate Rating 78

Report abuse

I think its time people like you lot should shut up, its been four years they have been punished enough and will go on punishing them selves without you morons, my wife and I lost our son for four hours it was agony so shut up.

- johno, Balsall Common, 3/1/2011 14:15Click to rate Rating 64

Report abuse

The McCanns self importance knows no bounds.

- JoJo, Swansea, 3/1/2011 14:14Click to rate Rating 82

Report abuse

Sadly, Madeleine's disappearance , basically because young children were left alone, while the parents dined out, has turned into a gravy train. We all feel sorry, but life has to go on, something the two guilt ridden parents are unable to accept. Every day parents somewhere lose a loved child. The McCanns will take to their graves, the fact that they failed a most basic parental duty and should now shut up. Their obsession with publicity should no longer be fed by the media and a proper sense of proportion established.

- Keith Webb, Winchester, UK, 3/1/2011 14:06Click to rate Rating 76

Report abuse

I thought that we had heard the last of this boring saga. We had six months of it in the Daily Mail nearly every day, then countless "revelations" to let the story run, surely there is nothing else that can be of the slightest interest to anyone.

- Lord Gaga, Pattaya City, Royal Kingdom of Thailand, 3/1/2011 14:02Click to rate Rating 61

Report abuse

I feel a bit mean writing this and this might sound harsh - but why do they always get all of the media attention? I am sure that if the media spent at least one quarter of their time interviewing the parents of other missing children, these children would have a higher chance of being found. I am sure that parents of missing children resent the McCanns. Yes, it is very sad that their daughter went missing, but there are families who are devastated because they do not know where their children are. I think that the McCanns should donate some of the earnings from their book to a fund the purpose of which is to locate missing children and teenagers.

- Reality, Earth, 3/1/2011 13:56Click to rate Rating 78

Report abuse

I hope with all my heart that Madeleine will be found very soon, and I wish the McCann's much luck in their search. I will be buying their book and hope in a small way it will help to find their beautiful daughter. - Kizzy , Baden, Switzerland, 3/1/2011 12:52 ------------------------------- Me too.

- Rumy , Sofia , 3/1/2011 13:55Click to rate Rating 46

Report abuse

Everyone whose parenting skills are under scrutiny get their children taken away but with these two a different set of rules applies.

- Sick of deadbeat parents, London, 3/1/2011 13:52Click to rate Rating 87

Report abuse

Such cruel and insensitive comments from some readers! Try loosing a child, no matter what the circumstances,

- Gill , Kent, 3/1/2011 13:51Click to rate Rating 60

Report abuse

Why not postpone the Royal Wedding so that all attention can be focussed on Mr and Mrs McCann and their book about how they went out drinking and left their children alone?

- Edwin, London, 3/1/2011 13:46Click to rate Rating 135

Report abuse

Is there any trick this sad couple won't use to try to get free publicity? Now they are trying to cash in on the royal wedding by "delaying" the publication of a book nobody wants to buy anyway, and doing it with maxmum PR. If they had acted responsibly and kept a proper eye on their children (or even hired a baby sitter at a cost of a few pounds) they would never have lost their daughter in the first place! They should thank their lucky stars they were not jailed for failing to fulfil their legal duty of care - it is a CRIME to leave young children unattended.

- Ex pat, Frankfurt, Germany, 3/1/2011 13:45Click to rate Rating 124

Report abuse

they should not be writing any book, SHAME on them.

- Alex, Stenhousemuir, 3/1/2011 13:43Click to rate Rating 128

Report abuse

While it is unfortunate that Madeleine has not been found it is also unfortunate that her parents were irresponsible. Any parent with a degree of common sense would not leave their child while they went out to dinner. They would stay with the child and ensure its safety. I do not see what purpose publishing a book called “Madeleine” serves.

- doing fine on cloud nine, middlesbrough england, 3/1/2011 13:43Click to rate Rating 121

Report abuse

How many times dooes it need saying, if the parents had been "working class" or God forbid on benefits they would have been prosecuted for child neglect, and had their remaining kids taken into care. I personally have no time for these pathetic people. I hope they do not sell a single copy.

- Eric Richards, Aberdovey, Wales, 3/1/2011 13:40Click to rate Rating 135

Report abuse

All the rude and selfish people. So you don't like the parents. Yes, they made a terrible choice. And now a beautiful, innocent child is missing. Nothing in this is her fault. We should all be praying for her safe and swift return. Think of that dear little girl, please. Madeleine, you are always in my thoughts, and in my heart. xo

- M. Preston, Calgary, Canada, 3/1/2011 13:36Click to rate Rating 84

Report abuse

The only one I feel sorry for is Madeleine, she seems to be the only one who's been forgotten about with all of their headline grabbing antics. I find this couple distasteful on all levels.

- Freelance, Derbyshire, 3/1/2011 13:30Click to rate Rating 101

Report abuse

I don't quite see what the book will tell that the media hasn't already, and which the McCann's have already told through the media. It is a heartbreaking story, but sometimes it is only when you let go of something in life, that the truth unfolds.

- Sas, UK, 3/1/2011 13:24Click to rate Rating 32

Report abuse

Perhaps in an act of 'good faith' they should donate a potion of their proceeds [if there are any] in order to fund seaches for children who are missing - especially for the children whose parents are not so wealthy so that the cases of missing children can be moved forward... Just a thought.

- Allie, Aldershot, 3/1/2011 13:17Click to rate Rating 92

Report abuse

Bad parents.Go and grieve for Maddy and stop this public caterwauling for your own selfish gratification.You two make me sick.

- trevor, norwich, 3/1/2011 13:13Click to rate Rating 103

Report abuse

Enough please...... I remain deeply saddened by the fate of this little girl and feel some sympathy for the parents with regard to their never-ending loss and I sincerely hope that the truth of what happened to her will emerge. However this forthcoming book, perhaps penned to expurgate their own guilt for leaving her alone, may not have their desired effect. Ultimately they chose to leave her as they did and it is for them to live with this; it remains a harsh lesson for them and the rest of us parents faced with similar circumstances.

- gardener, Retford Notts, 3/1/2011 13:11Click to rate Rating 75

Report abuse

What a revolting pair of egotists! Next stop," I'm a "celebrity", get me out of here."

- Fiona, anywhere but here, 3/1/2011 13:07Click to rate Rating 103

Report abuse

So it's going to be their account of what happened that terrible night. Don't we know enough already.

- Sid, Gateshead UK, 3/1/2011 12:52Click to rate Rating 113

Report abuse

Please Kate and Gerry do not delay the release of this book, cancel it . As you can see from the comments here the public's support is ebbing away due to your constant begging for money. I moderate forums that were at one time very supportive of your campaign yet even there posts are having to be removed due to their unhelpful nature.

- Rosiepops, Uk, 3/1/2011 12:48Click to rate Rating 107

Report abuse

I will most definitely be buying this book. Hopefully it will help to find Madeleine.I cannot believe the nasty comments made here about this couple. No matter the circumstances they have lost their child. How can anyone cope with that? The people leaving these nasty comments should think how they would feel if they lost their own child.

- Marie, Hamilton, UK, 3/1/2011 12:40Click to rate Rating 113

Report abuse

How very gracious of them. It will be interesting to see if an injunction is sought to ban the sale of this book in the way that the McCann industry banned the sale of the book in the UK by the Portugeese investigating detective Goncalo Amaral.

- Gary, Morbihan, France, 3/1/2011 12:37Click to rate Rating 228

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343632/Madeleine-McCann-book-launch-postponed-avoid-Royal-wedding-clash.html#ixzz19zPOk7lw
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.11 16:31

Please Kate and Gerry do not delay the release of this book, cancel it . As you can see from the comments here the public's support is ebbing away due to your constant begging for money. I moderate forums that were at one time very supportive of your campaign yet even there posts are having to be removed due to their unhelpful nature.

- Rosiepops, Uk, 3/1/2011 12:48Click to rate Rating

wow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by YNG 03.01.11 16:50

Rosiepops ........ now there's one to be wary of howdy
YNG

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Blimunda 03.01.11 17:36

What a hell of a surprise ! Not.
At least we know that Mr. Mitchell is still their spoksman....Everything he says could have been said by the Lovely Parents themselves ....What a waste of money laughat
Blimunda

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by YNG 03.01.11 21:07

Hope it’s not holding up money for the search , Madeleine will just have to wait a few more weeks while they get the marketing strategy right laughat
YNG

Back to top Go down

Post by theolivebranch 03.01.11 21:17

Didn't there PI couple say that Madeleine was within 10kms of PDL? I would willingly pay for Kate and Gerry to fly out to actually get their searching clothes and boots on and scour the lawless hills. In fact I would meet them there and help. Seriously.
They just don't need all this money to search, just a couple of cheap flights and the genuine desire to actually get out there and look.
theolivebranch
theolivebranch

Activity : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 03.01.11 21:19

Not sure when Edgar told the world that Madeleine was being held in a secret lair in a lawless village in PDL but the McCanns haven't bothered looking for her there so what's a few more months?

Ah yes, September 2009 angry

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/madeleine-mccann-is-in-a-secret-lair-14489787.html

Back to top Go down

Post by YNG 03.01.11 21:26

Ah yes I forgot she's hidden in a secret lair in this lawless village near PDL ... we should all club together Olivebranch and send them the fares to go look .... laugh
YNG

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 03.01.11 21:28

YNG wrote:Ah yes I forgot she's hidden in a secret lair in this lawless village near PDL ... we should all club together Olivebranch and send them the fares to go look .... laugh

Nah, they'd pay their mortgage with it. nah

Or maybe it's all finished being paid off now? winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by YNG 03.01.11 21:46

ufercoffy wrote:
YNG wrote:Ah yes I forgot she's hidden in a secret lair in this lawless village near PDL ... we should all club together Olivebranch and send them the fares to go look .... laugh

Nah, they'd pay their mortgage with it. nah

Or maybe it's all finished being paid off now? winkwink

Now that wouldn't surprise me at all ufercoffy . There was even speculation of them owning an apartment in London , though how true that is I don't know .
YNG

Back to top Go down

Post by theolivebranch 03.01.11 21:50

ufercoffy wrote:Not sure when Edgar told the world that Madeleine was being held in a secret lair in a lawless village in PDL but the McCanns haven't bothered looking for her there so what's a few more months?

Ah yes, September 2009 McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 93316

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/madeleine-mccann-is-in-a-secret-lair-14489787.html

If readers have never read this link that Ufercoffy has given, just have a read, it is so upsetting the matter of fact way that it is where Madeleine is being kept. Surely Kate and Gerry McCann must have read this. How/why can they not get the next flight regardless of cost and search. September 2009 you say. Well that is only about 16 months ago. Enough said McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 173510 poor little girl.
theolivebranch
theolivebranch

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.01.11 22:08

Arent they getting SO predictable!
They've done as people predicted - postpone it.

Maddie will have to wait in the secret lair indefinitely until they sort out their marketing strategy. Two weeks later will make no difference. The royal event will dominate headlines for ages pre and post the wedding, who is going to be bothered about the mccanns piece of junk - more dribbles about the same old.

Even if a stupid editor take it on I cant see them paying big money afterall the royal headlines will already boost sale. If the mccanns are waiting for a few quids to come trickling in from individuals, poor Maddie will have to wait forever.

The Publisher is backing the wrong horse. This will end up in the Pound Shop.

I can just see the headline :
The Royals were most unhelpful!
The mccanns were hurt royal wedding obstructs the search for Madeleine!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by YNG 03.01.11 22:12

aiyoyo wrote:Arent they getting SO predictable!
They've done as people predicted - postpone it.

Maddie will have to wait in the secret lair indefinitely until they sort out their marketing strategy. Two weeks later will make no difference. The royal event will dominate headlines for ages pre and post the wedding, who is going to be bothered about the mccanns piece of junk - more dribbles about the same old.

Even if a stupid editor take it on I cant see them paying big money afterall the royal headlines will already boost sale. If the mccanns are waiting for a few quids to come trickling in from individuals, poor Maddie will have to wait forever.

The Publisher is backing the wrong horse. This will end up in the Pound Shop.

This just proves it's all about money and profits mad
YNG

Back to top Go down

Post by theolivebranch 03.01.11 22:27

Well back in September of 2009 one of the private investigators, whom they employed, said that Madeleine was within 10 miles, sorry before I said kms, of PDL. Now they paid him, so one would presume that they had frequent updates as to progress, so why have they, or another group on their behalf, not gone back to PdL and given the findings to the PJ so that this new evidence, as discovered by their employees, could reopen the case.
They could also in this time have arranged with the rest of the so called tapas group for child cover and special leave from work to return to assist with the search by doing a reconstruction for the PJ, and Kate could have answered her questions instead of remaining silent.
All this would take so little finance and if you are reading this Kate or Gerry just pm me with details and I will, as I said before, pay for your flights out of my own pocket.
Let us not waste another moment in rescuing your daughter.
theolivebranch
theolivebranch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Darling x 03.01.11 23:33

Well i read through the comments on the Daily Mail, and ok so many were predictable from both sides. But i think i only counted 2 people planning to buy a copy and a dire warning that you must not get it off the internet!

Even if you say it was dedicated pro's and dedicated anti's commenting, where were those average book buyers thinking that it might have something new to offer? There should, in the eyes of the publishers been some of them out there! None of the pro's argued that it was on any level sound value to buy the book in order to find Madeleine, why not just save a tree and send them a cheque? OLd hat old tat.

The book is pointless and will be poundshop and pulp in no time, only spineless journalists will fawn over it. Hell if this is the planning of Clarence Mitchell it his best work since he got Gordon Brown back in Downing Street!
Clarence Darling x
Clarence Darling x

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.11 11:13

Latest comments

**** **** BOOK DELAYED FOR ROYAL WEDDING
04.01.11, 10:19am

These are parents who abandoned their children for a nights socialising and as a result one either died and was dumped or was possibly abducted. These are not saint's they are criminals in my estimation and should have been prosecuted at least for child abandonment and endangerment. Had these two not had their contacts in politics and the media and been qualified doctors they would be rotting in a Portuguese or English jail.

My thought's are with Madeline and my total disgust with these arrogant parents who allowed the death or loss of their child just for a night out with their friends!

• Posted by: lucan07 • Report Comment
WORK OF FICTION
04.01.11, 10:13am

I will not be buying this work of fiction. Why wait 4 years to give a
'truthful' account of the events of May 3rd? They obviously have no
intention of 'finding' **** before then.

If it ever does get published it will be in the bargain bin and then I
may pick up a copy to see how ridiculous the claims are....errrr..to
be honest. It will be so heavily edited for legal reasons that I doubt
there will be enough material to run the a few pages. If it's based on
Kate ****'s diary then we have already read it. That diary made me
cringe!

I am guessing the publishers are testing public opinion before wasting
money on printing it and the comments on this forums like this will be
what they base their opinion on.
IF it does get printed then the **** will put themselves in a very
dangerous position and everything they claim will be scrutinised and
there can be no retraction of those words. I wonder if any publisher
would take that responsibility of letting them put themselves in that
position?

• Posted by: Narazicje • Report Comment
THE ARROGANT ****'S
04.01.11, 9:38am

These two parents really do take the biscuit. They constantly attempt to misguide the public they are the victims here and yet the only victim was their daughter who they left unattended in a foreign country and in a strange unsecured villa whilst they went out with their "friends" to eat and drink. The woman ****'s own parent Mrs Healy was extremely critical of them both when this occurred but since has made no further comments, most probably shut up by them both. Gerry and Kate **** are terminally boring in their claims they were not at fault. They have spent a fortune keeping former police chief Amarals book out of the public domain and now they want more of our cash. This is now wearing rather thin and becoming boring. Its long overdue they spent peoples hard earned cash for Madeline and not their court battles with anyone who has an alternative story which identifies them in a poor light. They are doing a good job themselves in this area without anyones help or assistance

• Posted by: Rayjon • Report Comment
**** **** BOOK
04.01.11, 9:15am

Chapter one
Left our children alone and in danger in a strange unlocked apartment in a foreign country
Chapter Two
Madilien goes missing
Chapter three
It’s not our fault
Chapter four
Start a fund to raise lots of lovely money
Chapter Five
Sue all who say that it is our fault and make even more lovely money
Chapter Six
Write a book about good parenting to make even more lovely money

• Posted by: LetterfromIberia • Report Comment
CASHING IN
04.01.11, 8:08am

That dear little girl ,left unattended by her parents now they write a book to make money from their neglect.The mind boggles on that one.

• Posted by: retired • Report Comment
**** **** BOOK DELAYED FOR ROYAL WEDDING
04.01.11, 7:38am

I amongst other will be wondering what exactly is going on in the minds of Madeleine’s parents.
Yes it must hasve been a very sad experiance to loose a baby but do they really think that 'their' book would take the headlines from a Royal Wedding.
Perhaps they need urgent medical treatment.

• Posted by: mikegrunt4 • Report Comment
HOW GRACIOUS OF THE ****.....
04.01.11, 12:41am

....to make way for coverage of the royal wedding. But who will be interested to read YET MORE about these despicable parents who are NEVER out of the news. It's all about money money money with these two. When will they be brought to justice for what they have done?

• Posted by: Libra • Report Comment

http://www.express.co.uk/comments/viewall/220984

wow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Darling x 04.01.11 20:08

mmmm I wonder what the chances are that Newspaper editors will thinking about running a serialization on the basis that the general public (as opposed to investigative journalists) will flock to read the Old Tat with bewilderment and anger!

Is this the reaction Clarence Mitchell was planning?

Would the McCann's not make more money and sense by doing a televised lie detector test for a fee to their fund and to silence their critics?
Clarence Darling x
Clarence Darling x

Back to top Go down

Post by YNG 04.01.11 20:29

Clarence Darling x wrote:mmmm I wonder what the chances are that Newspaper editors will thinking about running a serialization on the basis that the general public (as opposed to investigative journalists) will flock to read the Old Tat with bewilderment and anger!

Is this the reaction Clarence Mitchell was planning?

Would the McCann's not make more money and sense by doing a televised lie detector test for a fee to their fund and to silence their critics?

They'll make money out this i bet even if the book doesn't sell , doing interviews and promotional stuff.
YNG

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Darling x 04.01.11 20:56

But how many interviews can you really do when you say the same old toot! People may line up to ask them questions, but if they all have to run them past that twerp with a rug on his head and have rehearsed answers then they will line up Lorraine Kelly and Aled Jones again.

I am sure Transworld will want max promotion and exposure but if it is going to be stilted, restricted and rehearsed and esssentially what we have all been told to believe then who is going bother. Perhaps Transworld are going to have their work cut out? No reason why they shouldn't give some insightful interviews, after all they have nothing to hide do they!
Clarence Darling x
Clarence Darling x

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasia 04.01.11 21:01

This has to be just about the funniest thing I have ever read on the internet. McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 110921

K and G are seriously weird imo....... and of course they will never travel a single inch to look for Madeleine....they never have. After all, THEY, of all people, KNOW exactly where she is. McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 173510
Phantasia
Phantasia

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 04.01.11 21:16

Phantasia wrote:This has to be just about the funniest thing I have ever read on the internet. McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 110921

K and G are seriously weird imo....... and of course they will never travel a single inch to look for Madeleine....they never have. After all, THEY, of all people, KNOW exactly where she is. McCanns delay Madeleine book launch - Page 2 173510

And both McCanns have both admitted that they know more than we do. McCann himself has said there are things that the Government knows he knows, but has not told of yet. It would be most interesting to learn what Amaral thought of this particular statement of McCann's big grin

It is obviously something that Amaral must have been completely unaware of whilst working night and day looking for the McCanns daughter Madeleine.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top