The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 Mm11

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 Mm11

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 Regist10

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 Empty Re: 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you

Post by listener 01.01.11 20:50

The MMU appear to have had a good grip on this case and there was a lot of 'high level' involvement right from the start.
It appears that they are being kept busy with Mr. Assange at present!

P.S. A very Happy New Year to all 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 725573
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 Empty Re: 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you

Post by Judge Mental 01.01.11 21:02

listener wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Strange that no journalist has put them all together before?

I find the total absense of any kind of investgative journalism by the UK press in this case most odd.
I suspect they are heavily gagged.
I pushed a friend of mine on the subject and got 'stone-walled'. He has now retired but was the Editor of a quite well circulated paper and also chaired the PCC (Press Complaints Commision).
Most odd indeed 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 256820

It rather looks as if 'the press' will be out of a job much sooner than they currently anticipate, should they not pull up their socks and withdraw their labour from the unscrupulous newspaper owners and start their own newspapers. (Only to become as power hungry as their forebears, no doubt.)

The fact is, that we do not have a free press, and the handful of propaganda merchants who currently own the media are too busy using the money they make off the backs of a gullible public, to feather their nests and fund new Government legislation with which to make their nests yet more feathery. This money further lines their pockets in all other areas of their '''business'' lives, and it is the public who help to pay for all this. The Murdochs of the world must have noticed that the smart people read the news directly from the internet these days. This is because the smart people know that the quickest way to find out any details concerning current news stories, is to visit social net-working sites. This is where we find the citizens, families, friends and neighbours who are close to a story. People who are already on the spot, and with their ear to the ground.

So, what do we do when we find out that we have not been given the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? What does it matter if lives are ruined because of conjecture, lies and fabrications? The press have never told the truth in its entirety and nor can the veracity of their sources always be accounted for. So what is the difference between internet investigative journalism and the sort of ''investigative journalism'' we have seen in the McCann case? Very little from one's own observations. Very little indeed.

Not one journalist has taken Assange's lead, or come out of the closet with their own blog to say that they have read the police files, and wish to defend Amaral and the millions of people on the continent who are outraged that the UK authorities are allowing this case to drag on day after day and year after year. A three years old child is alleged to have been stolen from her bed and British police officers have stated far more hurtful and unhelpful things than have ever been stated by any posters on the internet.

Simon Hare had some of the most perfect opportunities to speak to people who have studied the case since Madeleine disappeared and could have shown him the most important areas of the case, which motivates them to campaign for justice for Madeleine. Yet he went on to make a quite disgraceful programme, which was about as informative to the public as Carter Ruck's Trafigura injunction!
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 01.01.11 21:08

Judge Mental wrote:
listener wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Strange that no journalist has put them all together before?

I find the total absense of any kind of investgative journalism by the UK press in this case most odd.
I suspect they are heavily gagged.
I pushed a friend of mine on the subject and got 'stone-walled'. He has now retired but was the Editor of a quite well circulated paper and also chaired the PCC (Press Complaints Commision).
Most odd indeed 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 256820

It rather looks as if 'the press' will be out of a job much sooner than they currently anticipate, should they not pull up their socks and withdraw their labour from the unscrupulous newspaper owners and start their own newspapers. (Only to become as power hungry as their forebears, no doubt.)

The fact is, that we do not have a free press, and the handful of propaganda merchants who currently own the media are too busy using the money they make off the backs of a gullible public, to feather their nests and fund new Government legislation with which to make their nests yet more feathery. This money further lines their pockets in all other areas of their '''business'' lives, and it is the public who help to pay for all this. The Murdochs of the world must have noticed that the smart people read the news directly from the internet these days. This is because the smart people know that the quickest way to find out any details concerning current news stories, is to visit social net-working sites. This is where we find the citizens, families, friends and neighbours who are close to a story. People who are already on the spot, and with their ear to the ground.

So, what do we do when we find out that we have not been given the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? What does it matter if lives are ruined because of conjecture, lies and fabrications? The press have never told the truth in its entirety and nor can the veracity of their sources always be accounted for. So what is the difference between internet investigative journalism and the sort of ''investigative journalism'' we have seen in the McCann case? Very little from one's own observations. Very little indeed.

Not one journalist has taken Assange's lead, or come out of the closet with their own blog to say that they have read the police files, and wish to defend Amaral and the millions of people on the continent who are outraged that the UK authorities are allowing this case to drag on day after day and year after year. A three years old child is alleged to have been stolen from her bed and not been found. The parents and their friends will not answer questions. British police officers have stated far more hurtful and unhelpful things than have ever been stated by any posters on the internet, and yet the parents have said nothing about this, yet proceed to hound Amaral.

Simon Hare had some of the most perfect opportunities to speak to people who have studied the case since Madeleine disappeared and could have shown him the most important areas of the case, which motivates them to campaign for justice for Madeleine. Yet he went on to make a quite disgraceful programme, which was about as informative to the public as Carter Ruck's Trafigura injunction!
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 02.01.11 0:27

I bow to your literary abilities m-lud. 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 847771

As we are now posting about Murdoch, Press and general ‘sheparding’ – may I post this video? Please remove/move if inappropriate.

His last four words seem most relevent/appropriate in this case!

listener
listener

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 02.01.11 1:17

listener wrote:I bow to your literary abilities m-lud. 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 847771

As we are now posting about Murdoch, Press and general ‘sheparding’ – may I post this video? Please remove/move if inappropriate.

His last four words seem most relevent/appropriate in this case!

Excellent video. listener. One agrees wholeheartedly that it is up to us. The Tories want to abolish the Nanny State, and this means they believe we no longer need nannying.

Who's the Daddy now? thinking

laugh
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 02.01.11 1:46

The problem is - as I see it - that most people watch strickly, corrie and similar, as an 'escape' and are missing real life - it will kick them in the ass, but they might not know it!
listener
listener

Back to top Go down

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 Empty We are losing the ability to distinguish fact from fiction

Post by Tony Bennett 02.01.11 1:53

listener wrote:The problem is - as I see it - that most people watch strickly, corrie and similar, as an 'escape' and are missing real life - it will kick them in the ass, but they might not know it!
YES. We are losing the ability to distinguish fact from fiction, truth from lies, the real from the pretend and the counterfeit. They should teach this sort of thing to children from the primary school upwards. TV and films have much to answer for - and the mainstream print media these days
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 02.01.11 1:57

listener wrote:The problem is - as I see it - that most people watch strickly, corrie and similar, as an 'escape' and are missing real life - it will kick them in the ass, but they might not know it!

It is perhaps for the best, listener. Ignorance is bliss after all. Allegedly. Many people would feel a lot better for not having known the details of the McCann case. However, one has always felt forced to tell them big grin
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 02.01.11 2:26

Tony Bennett wrote:
YES. We are losing the ability to distinguish fact from fiction, truth from lies, the real from the pretend and the counterfeit. They should teach this sort of thing to children from the primary school upwards. TV and films have much to answer for - and the mainstream print media these days

Tony (Mr, Bennett), you have posted previously that you do not have/watch TV.
I do - and sadly feer that its media content nowadays has made us more 'American'
listener
listener

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 02.01.11 16:03

Judge Mental wrote:

Who's the Daddy now? 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 234726

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 145161

Rupert? 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 160807 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 234726
listener
listener

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 02.01.11 16:27

listener wrote:
Judge Mental wrote:

Who's the Daddy now? 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 234726

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 145161

Rupert? 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 160807 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 234726

Now where have we seen somebody reading about going on a bear hunt?

Was it Kate McCann's reading material, allegedly for Madeleine? A book which thankfully was not torn up for one of their timelines? thinking

yes
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Sopheira_Charosi 20.01.11 13:51

Very interesting 50 facts.

Obrigada.
Sopheira_Charosi
Sopheira_Charosi

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.01.11 13:53

Sopheira_Charosi wrote:Very interesting 50 facts.

Obrigada.

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 145395 to the forum Sopheira. 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 260239
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 Empty facts !!!

Post by butterfly23 01.10.12 22:41

should be a way of getting this list of facts into media- but , as it seems anyone who says anything that upsets the mccanns story gets sued...i imagine no papers would dare try to publish it !!! however- i do think if the mccanns claim their version of events was true...they would be glad to have this published so they could explain each & every one of them...thus dispelling all us doubters...!!! surely they would appreciate this chance to have the story back on the front page...??? would they not like to explain away the issues that are causing more and more people to wonder what the true story is & what really happened to their daughter !!!!?

to be good at telling lies...50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 50899 ...you need to have a good memory...!!! 50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 302873
butterfly23
butterfly23

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by ChuckieD 02.10.12 13:51

40. Asked to comment on his reaction at learning that Madeleine had been abducted, Dr Gerald McCann said: ‘It was like being told you were overdrawn on your student loan”.

This actually made me feel physically sick. I did not know he'd said this. Vile human beings.
ChuckieD

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not telling you - Page 3 Empty 50 Interesting Facts

Post by Amber 03.03.17 17:15

A brilliant piece of research ! 

In an interview, when Gerry McCann was accused of killing his child he responded with "find the body and prove we killed her."

"WE ?"  Surely it should be "I?"
Amber
Amber

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 03.03.17 18:39

Any links to that interview please as I would like to read it.
Thanks
johnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.17 19:44

This is a transcript from the interview with Ian Woods  at Sky News

IW: I think that everyone has just been incredibly impressed with you as a couple and how you’ve dealt with this. There was a period after a week or so where you looked as if you were almost broken and who could not understand that? And then there seemed to be a sort of a strength come from somewhere. Is that a fair point? Is that what happened and what brought it about?

KMcC: I think that’s definitely true, isn’t it [looks at Gerry and sighs]

GMcC: Certainly, you know, at the end of that first week there was so much emotion that we had spent and we actually had a period where we discussed this openly that we felt devoid, completely devoid of emotion.  The analogy that I like to use is a bit like when we were students and you'd got to your overdraft limit and you'd gone beyond it and there was nothing left in the tank.  Also, I think, physically and mentally we were shattered but, you know, as we gradually got more on an even keel and we started to get back into the black and we’d also worked tirelessly behind the scenes to put support mechanisms in place including our legal team. The response with the fund which was really driven by offers rather than us thinking we needed it. And once these were in place then it helped us to focus on what we really needed to focus on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 03.03.17 20:16

Thanks but I meant the comment that Amber put. I would like to read that transcript/interview.
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 03.03.17 21:51

melisande wrote:This is a transcript from the interview with Ian Woods  at Sky News

IW: I think that everyone has just been incredibly impressed with you as a couple and how you’ve dealt with this. There was a period after a week or so where you looked as if you were almost broken and who could not understand that? And then there seemed to be a sort of a strength come from somewhere. Is that a fair point? Is that what happened and what brought it about?

KMcC: I think that’s definitely true, isn’t it [looks at Gerry and sighs]

GMcC: Certainly, you know, at the end of that first week there was so much emotion that we had spent and we actually had a period where we discussed this openly that we felt devoid, completely devoid of emotion.  The analogy that I like to use is a bit like when we were students and you'd got to your overdraft limit and you'd gone beyond it and there was nothing left in the tank.  Also, I think, physically and mentally we were shattered but, you know, as we gradually got more on an even keel and we started to get back into the black and we’d also worked tirelessly behind the scenes to put support mechanisms in place including our legal team. The response with the fund which was really driven by offers rather than us thinking we needed it. And once these were in place then it helped us to focus on what we really needed to focus on.
"To put support mechanisms in place including our legal team "

Why at this early stage was a legal team required ??

"The response with the fund ......And once these were in place it helped us to focus on what we really needed to focus on ." 

He fails to tell us what they really needed to focus on ? 

Surely that focus should have been on one thing , finding their daughter ? 

Are a legal team and a fund necessary to gain focus ?
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2381

Back to top Go down

Post by Alba1 19.05.17 19:58

In fact number 5, what is a CATS file?
Alba1

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.05.17 21:31

Alba1 wrote:In fact number 5, what is a CATS file?
Hi Alba1, here's a couple of links:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MCCANNS_BACKGROUND.htm

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2012/01/did-jim-gamble-sanitize-gerry-mccanns.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41396

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 19.05.17 21:33

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Alba1 wrote:In fact number 5, what is a CATS file?
Hi Alba1, here's a couple of links:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MCCANNS_BACKGROUND.htm

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2012/01/did-jim-gamble-sanitize-gerry-mccanns.html

A CATS (Registration of Child Abuse: Case Administration and Tracking System) file, numbered 19309, was found when background  checks of the McCanns were made. It has never been made public on what precise date that file was opened, and why.

Operation Task was the operation set up by Leicestershire Police to deal with the UK arm of the Madeleine McCann investigation back in May 2007. It is said that to complement Operation Task, a Case Administration and Tracking System (CATS) file was set up, “in case any investigation by Childrens or Social Services was needed”.

It is said by some that the file on the McCanns, CATS 19309, once contained material which has since been removed.
AFAIK there is no evidence that this is the case, but then again there is no absolute proof that this didn’t happen.   

Leicestershire Police claimed that the McCanns were not known to the police or social services before they reported Madeleine missing.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.05.17 21:46

Tony Bennett wrote:

Leicestershire Police claimed that the McCanns were not known to the police or social services before they reported Madeleine missing.
You would hope the Gasper statements triggered some kind of action since?

I'm sure they followed it up?

Surely?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.05.17 23:50

BlueBag wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

You would hope the Gasper statements triggered some kind of action since?

I'm sure they followed it up?

Surely?
Substitute followed with covered.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42323

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top