The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Portuguese Constitution

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'You do not have permission to distribute that leaflet'

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.12.09 22:58

Raffle wrote:
@vaguely wrote:If there's nothing wrong with the leaflets then start handing them out again.
That last bit is a good point.
No it's not a good point. I'm simply not allowed to.
avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14616
Reputation : 2772
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Autumn on 16.12.09 22:58

Oh dear, they are not good losers are they? laugh

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 22:59

Clearly you know that it contains false allegations otherwise you wouldn't have acceeded to Carter Rucks request. The truth is in your reaction mr bennett, your behaviour speaks volumes.

I have already gone through your 'reasons' in detail but you feign surprise every single time I do.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Let's see one (alleged) false allegation in '10 Reasons' posted up here. Then we can all discuss it

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.12.09 23:00

@vaguely wrote:I did. You chose to ignore them.

Hand your leaflets out. If you don't then I can only assume that you know there's a fault with them. Probably the same faults that have been pointed out to you countless times by countless people.
Not true, as is rapidly becoming clear on this thread.

A succession of posters cannot point to even one false allegation in the leaflet. It's no good yelling 'countless' if you can't even count up to one.
avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14616
Reputation : 2772
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Slartibartfast on 16.12.09 23:01

@Tony Bennett wrote:
tyra wrote:Or using unlikely tabloid headlines as proof of your wrongdoing, you wouldn't want your neighbours waking up to leaflets alleging in all seriousness that you have defrauded people 90 thousand pounds...
Indeed not, because that allegation is false.

Tell me one specific allegation in '10 Reasons' that was false. You can't. Because there were no false statements in '10 Reasons'.

'10 Reasons' is available for view on Wikileaks:

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Suppressed_Madeleine_Foundation_leaflet,_2009

Click on it and see if you can find a false statement

This one.

Eddie alerts only to human cadaverine - the scent of a human corpse. This is usually only produced in a corpse when the body has been dead for over 2 hours

You know that's wrong.

Slartibartfast

Posts : 135
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 23:01

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@vaguely wrote:I did. You chose to ignore them.

Hand your leaflets out. If you don't then I can only assume that you know there's a fault with them. Probably the same faults that have been pointed out to you countless times by countless people.
Not true, as is rapidly becoming clear on this thread.

A succession of posters cannot point to even one false allegation in the leaflet. It's no good yelling 'countless' if you can't even count up to one.

It's like deja vu.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 23:02

@Autumn wrote:Oh dear, they are not good losers are they? laugh

The only loser here is mr bennett who printed leaflets containing false information, hoping that a grieving family would be too numb to defend themselves, and perhaps if Madeleine was proven to be gone forever they may not have but while there is any chance of their child being alive they will use everything they can to stop people like mr bennett trying to harm her. He miscalculated the love a parent has for their children.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by vaguely on 16.12.09 23:03

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Raffle wrote:
@vaguely wrote:If there's nothing wrong with the leaflets then start handing them out again.
That last bit is a good point.
No it's not a good point. I'm simply not allowed to.

Oh that's true.

Did you speak with Mr Grime yet about the way you have re-worded one of his quotes in order to make the dogs evidence appear more weighty?

Or did you find the exactly figures for child abduction by strangers - bearing in mind child abduction is not listed as a crime when it is followed by sexual assault or murder this making the recorded numbers of this type of crime very low in comparison to actual events?

vaguely

Posts : 440
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Slartibartfast on 16.12.09 23:04

@Tony Bennett wrote:
tyra wrote:Or using unlikely tabloid headlines as proof of your wrongdoing, you wouldn't want your neighbours waking up to leaflets alleging in all seriousness that you have defrauded people 90 thousand pounds...
Indeed not, because that allegation is false.

Tell me one specific allegation in '10 Reasons' that was false. You can't. Because there were no false statements in '10 Reasons'.

'10 Reasons' is available for view on Wikileaks:

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Suppressed_Madeleine_Foundation_leaflet,_2009

Click on it and see if you can find a false statement

This one.

Eddie alerts only to human cadaverine - the scent of a human corpse. This is usually only produced in a corpse when the body has been dead for over 2 hours

You know that's wrong.

Slartibartfast

Posts : 135
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 23:04

The sources you claimed to use to back up your assertion in reason 1 actually contradicted that assertion but never mind, figures schmigures right.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Old Nick on 16.12.09 23:06

Details Schmetails. You're finally grasping it Tyra.

Old Nick

Posts : 154
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 51
Location : Hades

Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 23:07

You claim that Jane Tanner changed her description of the possible abductor several times when in fact the basic description as recorded by the first officers on the scene that night is basically the same as the more detailed description recorded days later by PJ and then months later by uk police. No substantive change in her descriptions, ooops, got that one wrong Mr bennett.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by vaguely on 16.12.09 23:08

@Autumn wrote:Oh dear, they are not good losers are they? laugh



There are no losers - it's not a game.

vaguely

Posts : 440
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 23:10

@vaguely wrote:
@Autumn wrote:Oh dear, they are not good losers are they? laugh



There are no losers - it's not a game.

Exactly. But some of the more vicious minded ones think it is. I'd hate to be related to anything like that.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by MaryB on 16.12.09 23:11

Strange how the phantom abductor was described as having on a dark jacket in the descriptions. Then it changed to a light one in that so called channel 4 reconstructions. Did he not follow the washing instructions properly. The bottom line is there is no evidence than Madeleine was abducted.
avatar
MaryB

Posts : 204
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 23:11

The reasons regarding what you perceive as strange behaviour, for example searching the apartment. It is simply a bizarre choice of criticism and suggest deperation, not happy with nine reasons huh?, it being the first thing any police officer will want to know when someone is reporting a missing child, who would report a child missing unless they were utterly certain? Good grief.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 23:15

Making long term plans to remind people of the plight of the missing person is recommended behaviour, it both occupies the distraught parents who are usually kept away from the busines of searching field etc for obvious reasons and it also is vital in keeping the profile of the person high, public help is vital in cases like this. To try and twist this into something odd means you plainly don't understand how the search for a missing child works but this is nothing new. You are determined to remain ignorant.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 23:18

You make reference to cuddle cat being placed on a shelf but the only source for that claim is an unnamed source speaking to a tabloid, allegedly. The fact that there is no high shelf renders this statement completely pointless? Have you not seen the crime scene photographs and investigation files?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by DCB1 on 16.12.09 23:20

So by hook or by crook the 10 reasons are being published on here. Interesting.

DCB1

Posts : 334
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Slartibartfast on 16.12.09 23:20

@Old Nick wrote:Details Schmetails. You're finally grasping it Tyra.

They say the devil is the details.

Slartibartfast

Posts : 135
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 23:22

reason 7 is odd, you refer to the need for lawyers as symptomatic of something but the facts are they were in a foreign country and their child disappeared, even the most naive person on the planet will know that one may need lawyers. The PR they got came from the mark warner company initially, so perhaps any suspicion you have regarding needing PR should be aimed at them, one might suspect that the PR was really about defending mark warner, why would they need defending? Oh I know, maybe because the press writes lots of speculative nonsense in high profile incidents like this and the last thing anyone needs is someone actually believing it all and using it as proof for some wrong doing.


oh.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Old Nick on 16.12.09 23:28

@Slartibartfast wrote:
@Old Nick wrote:Details Schmetails. You're finally grasping it Tyra.

They say the devil is the details.

Details can be so tiresome, as this thread proves. So Tony gets a few of his facts a little skewy? Which great man hasn't got a little muddled once in a while? Cut Tony some slack. He's a gentleman and a scholar.

Old Nick

Posts : 154
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 51
Location : Hades

Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 23:30

One wonders why you have chosen the most extreme possible abduction scenario to mock and call impossible (even though it's actually technically not impossible) there are several other ways an abductor could have got in and got madeleine out but you ignore those, probably because actually they are fairly straightforward and you can't bring yourself to admit that. In terms of leaving evidence behind, what did you expect, a calling card? as things stand in fact there werer unidentified prints left behind but I suppose admitting that sort of thing would have made your leaflet messy and confusing?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 23:33

@Old Nick wrote:
@Slartibartfast wrote:
@Old Nick wrote:Details Schmetails. You're finally grasping it Tyra.

They say the devil is the details.

Details can be so tiresome, as this thread proves. So Tony gets a few of his facts a little skewy? Which great man hasn't got a little muddled once in a while? Cut Tony some slack. He's a gentleman and a scholar.


Yeah, another Tony got his details a bit skewy didn't he. Tony Blair. Hasn't done him any harm though, going for that president or ambasador job. Few small details of WMD I seem to remember, got that a bit wrong eh!!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Portuguese Constitution

Post by Guest on 16.12.09 23:35

candyfloss wrote:
@Old Nick wrote:
@Slartibartfast wrote:
@Old Nick wrote:Details Schmetails. You're finally grasping it Tyra.

They say the devil is the details.

Details can be so tiresome, as this thread proves. So Tony gets a few of his facts a little skewy? Which great man hasn't got a little muddled once in a while? Cut Tony some slack. He's a gentleman and a scholar.


Yeah, another Tony got his details a bit skewy didn't he. Tony Blair. Hasn't done him any harm though, going for that president or ambasador job. Few small details of WMD I seem to remember, got that a bit wrong eh!!

hasn't done him any harm????? he is despised the world over, brought his party into disrepute and completely put paid to being remembered for anything other than being a warmongering liar.


almost as reviled as our very own tony bennett!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/