The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

British police 'developed evidence' against McCanns  - Wikileaks - Page 5 Mm11

British police 'developed evidence' against McCanns  - Wikileaks - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

British police 'developed evidence' against McCanns  - Wikileaks - Page 5 Mm11

British police 'developed evidence' against McCanns  - Wikileaks - Page 5 Regist10

British police 'developed evidence' against McCanns - Wikileaks

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

British police 'developed evidence' against McCanns  - Wikileaks - Page 5 Empty Re: British police 'developed evidence' against McCanns - Wikileaks

Post by Newintown 11.08.12 13:36

sharonl wrote:I thought that I would just bump this thread at the moment

isn't it odd that the Met seem to be looking only at the abduction scenario when it was British police who developed the evidence against it

On Sky News last night, I think it was a review of the newspapers regarding missing Tia, one person (can't remember who he was) reviewing today's newspapers really laid into the Met Police and said what a terrible shambles they were in and it really needed disbanding and starting afresh as the right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing in the organisation. He also said that the fact they had had 3 police commissioners in 3 years tells you something about how bad the whole organisation is.

That sort of comment doesn't bode well for their review of Madeleine' case, if in fact there is an actual review taking place, and it's not just some sort of fudge and a pretence that something is actually going on behind the scenes.

ETA: I think I recall now that it was Andrew Gilligan, London Editor of the Telegraph who was pulling the Met apart.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

British police 'developed evidence' against McCanns  - Wikileaks - Page 5 Empty Re: British police 'developed evidence' against McCanns - Wikileaks

Post by Guest 05.01.14 9:17

This is a topic worth bringing to the fore, for anyone who hasn't read it page 1 is the place start for very good posts and discussion

GA's book

Later I learn that the English secret service had already placed the couple under telephone surveillance. If that's true, the Portuguese police were never informed.

http://thetruthaboutthelie.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/announcement-of-disappearance-first.html

The PJ  kept in the dark again!! What were the secret service listening for?

Sometimes in fact many times now you click on a link and iit's gone, so I was suprised to find this, although it may have been posted before.

Who was listening to Kate and Gerry McCann?

A few days ago I received an interesting letter from Leicestershire police about the Madeleine McCann investigation.

I had asked them, in July, if they had got any warrants (under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act) to use surveillance powers - such as phone tapping and email interception on behalf of the Portuguese police.
The force initially stalled saying it needed to "consult other Agencies" before replying.

After a six month delay, Leicestershire has now claimed it is exempt from Freedom of Information laws in this case due to "national security".

I've put in dozens of FoI requests to police forces over the years, some you get and some you don't but "national security" is a new one on me.

To make matters even murkier, Leicestershire claimed a second exemption because the information I requested could relate to "the Security bodies".

A quick look at the FoI Act reveals "Security bodies" are MI5, MI6, GCHQ (pictured above), special forces (such as the SAS) and the Serious Organised Crime Agency.

Hmm.

After a six month delay, Leicestershire has now claimed it is exempt from Freedom of Information laws in this case due to "national security".

I've put in dozens of FoI requests to police forces over the years, some you get and some you don't but "national security" is a new one on me.

To make matters even murkier, Leicestershire claimed a second exemption because the information I requested could relate to "the Security bodies".

A quick look at the FoI Act reveals "Security bodies" are MI5, MI6, GCHQ (pictured above), special forces (such as the SAS) and the Serious Organised Crime Agency.

Hmm.

Hmm.

Despite claiming these exemptions, Leicestershire seem at pains to neither confirm nor deny they hold any information relevant to my request anyway.

Check out (slowly I suggest) the tortuous conclusion to the three page letter explaining their stance.

"It is our decision that the Leicestershire Constabulary must maintain a position of neither confirming nor denying that any relevant information is held and that this response, which neither confirms nor denies that information is held, should not be taken as conclusive evidence that the information you have requested exists or does not exist".

Thanks, but I think that is a rather long-winded way of saying Foxtrot Oscar.

However, it does beg the question just who was bugging the McCanns after they returned from Praia da Luz?

And what has the answer got to do with national security?

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/anything-you-say/2009/02/who-was-listening-to-kate-and.html

Kate and Gerry McCann, and national security - update

I've just spoken to the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell who has declined to comment.

Quite sensible, really.

After all, you never know who's listening do you?

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/anything-you-say/2009/02/kate-gerry-and-national-securi.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 05.01.14 14:27

Re Security Services as in internal one, as in M15, I have always thought Clazza Mitchell might be called the McCann's spooksman rather than their spokesman.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 05.01.14 23:14

It would be tres amusing if the pink poser had been parachuted into the McCanns' camp in order to hide in plain sight by spinning Gerry's garbled words into something approaching an intelligble form, while whispering tales of G&K's private communications into the shell-like receptacle of a 'Ministry' bod over a regular clandestine snifter at the Goring.

Like the vast majority of his ilk, puffed up little Clarrie prides himself on knowing where the bodies are hidden but has he been clever enough to discover where the body is concealed? 

Perhaps the bigger question is who can Gerry and Kate trust?  They've always struck me as being a pair who'd eagerly sell their grandmothers down the river if it meant their skins stayed dry and, given that apples rarely fall far from the tree, can they be sure they haven't got any relatives who'll do the same to them should collars get felt?

I predict more tense times in Rothley Towers and the pressure ain't gonna let up until the dawn of a memorable morning in the not too distant future.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 06.01.14 8:14

sharonl wrote:I thought that I would just bump this thread at the moment

isn't it odd that the Met seem to be looking only at the abduction scenario when it was British police who developed the evidence against it

Isn't it odd that the met are STILL looking at an abduction scenario after all this time.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.01.14 9:47

Are they ? I recall Redwood saying that on one reading of the evidence this had all the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction. Implication : there are alternative readings of the evidence.
  I did not interpret that as meaning if it was not pre-planned, the alternative was an opportunistic abduction, because Redwood did not mention this iirc.

Leaving it open to interpretation, one alternative to the pre-planned scenario being that there was not an abduction at all.

Just thinking about 3 burglars , I can't fit Smithman in here and anyway burglars would have used a car, whether they had objects or people in their swagbags.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 06.01.14 10:02

Who is looking for these 3 burglars then.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 06.01.14 10:30

Cherry Blossom wrote:This is a topic worth bringing to the fore, for anyone who hasn't read it page 1 is the place start for very good posts and discussion

GA's book

Later I learn that the English secret service had already placed the couple under telephone surveillance. If that's true, the Portuguese police were never informed.
IMO, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they were under telephone surveillance before they went to Portugal. If you're interested in the national security angle, have a look at the more recent entries on the thread Easter break, Donegal, 2007 in purporting theories.
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 10:19

MissDaisy, I've been reading your post and tend to agree with what you say on the role of Jim Gamble.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3749p500-mccanns-easter-break-donegal-2007

Why would the  any of the secret service place the McCanns under surveillance, were they listening ect to find out if they were emailing / talking about what had been going on at the Ocean Club Resort and giving the names of high profile people? Would this have coursed embarrassment or even brought the government of the day down? Why would (I’ll call them) spookes be so interested, after all imo they knew what had happened to MBM, and who was responsible, they helped with the removal of her body along with help from T7. What was GM’s role was  he part of secret experimental medicine being carried out by the government or something else? Whatever it was the spookes didn’t trust the McCanns or their friends if they had done then why put them under surveillance? IMO a big secret had to be covered up and it had nothing to do with what happened to Madeleine!

Maybe a bit off topic but relevant, the phone hacking trial recommenced yesterday after the seasonal break and it got me thinking about the McCann’s phones haven’t they always said their phones weren’t hacked, well and this is just my opinin I think they were, where did all those early stories come from. What if their names had been in Mulcair's notebook and when the Levison enquiry was announced they were asked if they wanted to give evidence about their phones being hacked, but they couldn’t do that could they? otherwise they would have had to say how when the press turned against them they had got hold of the stories, like Max Mosley and the other celebs did when giving evidence.

When it was said  "Theresa May would be put on the front page" until a review was opened I’ve often thought surely they wouldn’t put on the front page “TM won’t open review into missing Madeleine” every day, imo and just a thought, what if this person and others knew the truth about that holiday and what had happened to Madeleine, would they have been prepared to publish, is this how Cameron was persuaded to open the review?

Off topic but interesting
How a Former Army intelligence officer’s computer was hacked by NOW (he worked in Ireland)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TTrPrC2sJE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 07.01.14 14:10

It is such a tangled web isn't it. I just find it very interesting that Jim Gamble was once head of Special Branch in Northern Ireland.Theresa May is quoted as saying with regard to files held by the Home Office that there would be "specific detriment to the UK’s relationship with Portugal” if the four files were released. I understand that there will always be problems of jurisdiction when a crime happens in another country but I have also been thinking about diplomatic immunity. Of course, am probably barking up the wrong tree but I do find the establishment involvement intriquing. All in my opinion.
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 01.03.14 8:23

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jcZ2X3XpjwA

This says they are innocent!
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

British police 'developed evidence' against McCanns  - Wikileaks - Page 5 Empty evidence against mcscams

Post by travis macbickle 01.03.14 8:43

Seek truth wrote:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jcZ2X3XpjwA

This says they are innocent!
if that,s the best you can do gerry,then you are going down.
travis macbickle

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top