The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Mm11

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Mm11

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Regist10

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi 20.02.23 23:45

Woman '100%' convinced she is Madeleine McCann breaks down in tears as she is shunned by family

The young woman's family in Poland have seemingly turned their backs on her as she awaits a DNA test

ByJustin Kelly

14:51, 20 FEB 2023Updated15:38, 20 FEB 2023

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 6_cryi10
lia Faustyna started weeping on her latest video. (Image: Instagram)

A young woman who claims she is 100% convinced she is missing British girl Madeleine McCann has posted a new video to Instagram.

Julia Wendell, 21, shared a video of herself chatting to police psychic Dr Fia Johansson who previously claimed in 2020 that she thought Madeleine McCann was alive and living in Germany.

Julia, from Poland, in her latest video, which is heading towards a million views, said that her family have shunned her over the publicity around her quest for answers.

She has said police in the UK and Poland have been ignoring her but that she wants a DNA test to prove she is Madeleine who went missing from her holiday apartment in Portugal 16 years ago.

It's understood the McCanns have agreed to the DNA test but the young woman's family in Poland have seemingly turned their backs on her.

She broke down in tears and said her own family have called her to express their disapproval.

In the clip, she said: "My grandma called me. She said that I'm a very bad person, that she doesn't want to meet me anymore. She started to shout at me.

"I asked her for a DNA test with her or with my parents and she will not take a DNA test with me and I can't say she has to do it."

She said her family said she is "not normal" for giving "hope to the McCanns".

Julia says they think she is a "horrible person" who they "don't want to know anymore".

A few minutes into the video she started sobbing, saying that she "feels alone" and revealed her relationship with her partner is suffering too.

She continued: "I am alone. My boyfriend wants to leave me too - because of this case."

The woman also shared messages she says her mum sent, saying she "is sick”.

Her mum said she needs “psychiatric help” and accused her of “setting up a circus”.

The message reads: "You are sick, Julia. I’m selling the house and none of us will answer the phone if you call, for everything you’ve done and the embarrassment you’ve put me through."

In response, Julia snapped: "Now, I'm crazy." She also reiterated her belief that she is Madeleine, saying she is 100% convinced of the fact.

Now the McCann family have requested a DNA test with a source close to the family telling the Daily Star: "The family are taking no chances, they are willing to look at all leads.

"It is important they look at all of the factors, the girl does look similar. There’s no disputing that. If what she says is true, there is every chance it could be her. It all adds up."

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/woman-100-convinced-madeleine-mccann-29264506

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi 20.02.23 23:48

This is not a woman, it's a stupid delusional attention seeking child.

Go away little girl ....

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 21.02.23 7:40

She looks similar??
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4513

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 21.02.23 7:44

It's a bit drastic, if true, her Mother threatening to sell the house and all the family not speaking to her.

If her Mother is right and she is sick, why would she want to cut off all ties with her Daughter?

Perhaps she's always been a bit a handfull and they have had enough.

They know she was abused as a child because her Mother  sent her to a therapist, is this where the idea she was Madeleine came from?

She claims her abuser was Peter Ney, Father of convicted paedophile Martin Ney and her maternal Grandmother's husband.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5243

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.02.23 11:35

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 21.02.23 14:53

This video shows a woman who he says is the Julia's Mother.

This woman's mouth is smaller than Madeleines and her eye's are the wrong shape.

She looks more like Madeleine now than she did at a younger age.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 21.02.23 15:47

All her mother has to do is show a birth certificate, birthday photos, etc. Her reaction is strange, imo.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 21.02.23 18:48

When exactly was "Madeleine" told that she was actually 2-3  younger/older than they were telling her?

When at the age of 4 she was put into a class of 7 year olds?
When at the age of 7 she was put into a class of 10 year old?
When at the age of 8 she was sent to comprehensive school?

When she left school?

What about her official documents?  Passport, NI number, Medical card, drivers licence etc?  How do she get these without a birth certificate?

What about her registration with her schools, doctors, dentists etc?

Oh, I forgot shrink.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 21.02.23 21:33

Madeleine McCann private investigator addresses woman's claims she is 'Missing Maddie'

Julia Wendell, from Poland, alleges that the McCanns have approached her to take a DNA test, and claims to have a freckle on her leg as well as a speck in her eye in the same places as Maddie

ByKatie WestonSenior News Reporter
20:57, 21 Feb 2023

An investigator hired by Madeleine McCann's parents has spoken out after a woman claimed that she is the missing girl.

Julia Wendell, from Poland, went viral this week after creating an Instagram account named @iammadeleinemcann, saying she started wondering if she was Maddie "a few months ago" after hearing "something" from her grandma.

She alleges that the McCanns have approached her to take a DNA test, and claims to have a freckle on her leg as well as a speck in her eye in the same places as Maddie.

She is 21 years old but believes her age could be wrong. Maddie was born in May 2003, meaning that she would now be 19.

However, Francisco Marco - a private detective who led the hunt for Maddie in the months after her disappearance - has broken his silence over the unsubstantiated claims.

He told Spanish newspaper El Independiente: "Without knowing the details in depth, it doesn't add up to me. I don't think it's her."

In recent months, people have taken to social media as part of a trend to show their likeness to Maddie.

The most recent claims, made on TikTok and Instagram, have seen Ms Wendell comparing her photos to those of Maddie as "evidence" that they are the same person.

She also wrote on her Instagram story: "I talked with someone from Madeleine's family and I will have a possibility to talk with Madeleine's parents tomorrow and DNA test will be done soon."

In a post published on Friday, the woman claimed to have spoken to someone who was alleged to be Madeleine's cousin, and who told her she could "have a possibility" to talk to Kate and Gerry McCann to arrange a DNA test.

These claims have not yet been addressed by Madeleine's family.

Her Instagram bio, on a profile that has now gained more than 200,000 followers, says: "I think I can be Madeleine. I need DNA test.

"Police investigators from UK and Poland try to ignore me. I will tell my story in posts here. Help me."

Answering questions she was asked by some followers, the unnamed woman said she does not remember being taken away and has no recollection of most details of her childhood.

She said: "I don't remember being taken away. I mean, I don't remember almost my entire childhood."

The latest comments come after a source close to the McCanns told the Daily Star Sunday that they are "willing to look at all leads".

They said: "The family are taking no chances, they are willing to look at all leads. It is important they look at all of the factors, the girl does look similar. There’s no disputing that.

"If what she says is true, there is every chance it could be her. It all adds up."

However, German investigators believe Maddie - who disappeared during a family holiday in Portugal in 2007 - was killed by sex predator Christian Brueckner, who has repeatedly denied having anything to do with the girl's disappearance.

But despite extensive searches and countless police investigations, the youngster's body has never been found.

More than three years since they named Brueckner as their prime suspect, police also appear no closer to charging him, as they do not have enough evidence to prove he is responsible for her disappearance and murder.

The Mirror had previously reported a friend's claims that prosecutors have admitted they are struggling to get enough evidence against him.

They have started re-interviewing Brueckner's friends and associates in a bid to crack the case once and for all.

One pal, who knew the German man when they were living in the Algarve together, spoke to detectives in recent months.

He said: "They believe Chris did it, they say they know he did it, but they told me they don’t have proof. That's why they are going back over old interviews. When they spoke to me they were very open about what the situation is.

"It felt like they are struggling. They just asked the same questions again, there was nothing new."

The McCanns could not be contacted for comment.

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.02.23 23:29

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Scre3335

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.02.23 7:36

Of course she is not Madeline.   She is alive, which rules her out immediatly.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

sharonl, crusader, Silentscope and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.23 11:17

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.23 12:04

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Fpjb0v10

Here she is in all her glory.

Looking for clicks for her tik tok 'spankbanglive' account - there's worse pictures.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 22.02.23 12:33

If this young Woman claims she has only known from her Grandmother a few Months ago, and spoke with her Abuser, one Peter Ney who she believes to be Martin Ney's father two weeks ago...

How did she speak with a Dead person?

Martin Ney was born on December 12, 1970, in Hamburg, Germany. His father was an alcoholic, and Ney grew up in a tumultuous home environment. According to reports, Ney’s father physically abused him, and his mother was emotionally distant. Ney’s father died when he was 13, leaving him without a positive male role model. This lack of a father figure may have contributed to Ney’s later crimes. Ney has three children, but their identities and whereabouts are not public knowledge. Ney’s parents divorced when he was a child, and he remained with his mother. Ney’s relationship with his mother was strained, and he reportedly blamed her for his father’s death. Ney’s mother has not spoken publicly about her son’s crimes. Ney has one known sibling, a younger sister who has also remained out of the public eye.

Source: https://tricks.nayag.com/martin-ney-father/
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2408

crusader and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.23 15:31

Oh come-on Olive Oyl you can do better than this - pathetic even by your standards..

Exclusive

News

MADDIE HEARTACHE Madeleine McCann’s parents suffer ‘unnecessary pain’ after woman claims to be missing daughter in video, source says

Sarah GrealishTracey Kandohla

Published: 18:52, 21 Feb 2023Updated: 12:17, 22 Feb 2023

A WOMAN who claims to be Madeleine McCann is causing the missing Brit’s parents “unnecessary pain”, sources close to the family say.

Julia Wandelt, 21, from Poland, has gone viral after suggesting that she may be the missing child, who disappeared in 2007.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Scre3338

She has been sharing her story on social media where she reveals the reasons that have led her to believe that she is Madeleine.

Julia claims to have been a victim of sexual abuse when she was young and says that a German paedophile, who was a suspect in the Madeleine McCann case, was her abuser.

She also points out she has moles in similar positions to Madeleine and also showed that she had a marking in her eye, similar to Madeleine's coloboma, which means her pupil is a different shape.

McCann was born in May 2003 - making her 19 years old now - and Wandelt has claimed her own age of 21 could be incorrect.

Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann have never given up hope of finding their daughter.

But sources have told The Sun that Wandelt’s claims may be hurting the family.

They said: “It causes unnecessary pain for Kate and Gerry.

“So many false claims have been made over the years and they don’t need any more."

The disappearance of Madeleine McCann in 2007 remains one of the biggest unsolved cases in British history.

Madeleine was three when she vanished from her family's holiday home in Portugal.

Her parents had left her sleeping with her siblings while they had dinner at the hotel's restaurant - only realising at about 10pm that she was gone.

The couple have since devoted their lives to finding the little girl - now left with Madeleine's "Cuddle Cat" as one of the last reminders of their daughter.

More than £12million has been poured into the investigation for her since 2007.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21466538/maddie-mccanns-parents-suffer-unnecessary-pain/

alarm

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.23 15:38

But sources have told The Sun that Wandelt’s claims may be hurting the family.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Flytin22

“So many false claims have been made over the years and they don’t need any more."

Mmmm and most of which came from a certain 'source'  whisper

The couple have since devoted their lives to finding the little girl - now left with Madeleine's "Cuddle Cat" as one of the last reminders of their daughter.

liar

What no  bounce ?

Is this inside information or covert intelligence, eh Olive?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.23 15:52

I sense another documentary on the horizon - where's Netflix when needed .... otherwise engaged?

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Scre3339
 Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Scre3340

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 22.02.23 17:03

I understand her mother's stance, having seen those vomitous pictures.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 22.02.23 18:24

Jill Havern wrote: Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Fpjb0v10

Here she is in all her glory.

Looking for clicks for her tik tok 'spankbanglive' account - there's worse pictures.

She should those pole dancing nannies and the rest of the McSupport group.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 22.02.23 19:06

laugh
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 22.02.23 19:20

Where are 'Carter - Verrückt' when you need them? 

spit coffee
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2408

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.23 19:21

Surely no right minded person would be interested in seeing provocative images of that lump of lard.

There comes a time when you really need to stop flashing the flesh - or should that be fleshing the flash confused .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.23 19:28

Aha, now here's a likely candidate who likes to correct the corrupt - or should that be corrupt the correct confused ?

Whatever, here he is in all his former glory..

Irish ex-cop - a leader in Madeleine McCann search - says woman claiming to be her "may need help whoever she is"

EXCLUSIVE: County Down investigator Jim Gamble - who led the United Kingdom’s own review of the disappearance of Madeleine - said the claim could cause trauma for the McCanns

ByMichael O'TooleCrime Correspondent

16:05, 22 FEB 2023

AN Irish investigator who played a leading role in the search for Madeleine McCann has said her parents do not need any trauma of a Polish woman coming forward to claim she is the missing girl.

County Down investigator Jim Gamble, who is a leading child safety expert and on Portugal’s Algarve in May 2017, said a DNA test on Julia Wendell should have been carried out behind the scenes – and out of the glare of publicity.

Former senior RUC and PSNI officer Mr Gamble led the 2010 review that led to the creation of Operation Grange – the London Metropolitan Police’s own investigation into the disappearance of Maddie, whose parents Gerry and Kate McCann live in Leicestershire.

He also led the UK’s child protection agency CEOP and is regarded as a world expert in the field – and he has now told the Irish Mirror it would have been better if the claims were examined outside the glare of publicity.

Ms Wendell has alleged the McCanns have approached her to take a DNA test after making claims on social media she and Madeleine could be the same person despite their apparent two-year age difference.

Julia Wendell's case has sparked outrage online among many who do not believe she is grown-up Maddie, who went missing at the age of four 16 years ago in Portugal's Praia da Luz.

The 21-year-old - who appears to use three different surnames - went viral on social media after going ‘Live’ to share supposed "evidence" that she is Madeleine - which included having freckles in the same place and a rare Coloboma in her eye.

Mr Gamble also told The Irish Mirror that the woman’s claims may have led to more trauma for the McCann family.

He told us a private DNA test would have avoided that trauma.

He said: “A simple DNA test should have been discreetly arranged. The parents don’t need the trauma of claims based on assumption.

“Whatever the case, and whoever she is, this young person may well need help.”

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Scre3341

Julia Wendell's case has sparked outrage online among many who do not believe she is grown-up Maddie.

As the backlash continues to grow, Wendell has now sought help from a Persian medium, Dr Fia Johansson, who has reportedly helped the US police on missing person cases.

The self-professed psychic issued a statement claiming to be investigating Julia’s case and has urged people giving the young woman hate online to stop and "respect her privacy".

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-ex-cop-leader-madeleine-29285509

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.23 19:30

I should think the sight of her in her naughty knickers is more likely to cause trauma affraid .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

sharonl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.02.23 19:54

She looks more like Gerry's sister Trish.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top