The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Mm11

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Mm11

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Regist10

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by Jill Havern 28.01.22 19:03



sharonl wrote:9.  At a guess, Moita Fiores?

Nope.

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Posts : 25126
Activity : 37731
Likes received : 7637
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by Jill Havern 05.02.22 10:55

9. "Today, the only person prosecuted in the case of the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann is the officer who conducted the investigation."

waiting   No correct answer to this one yet

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Posts : 25126
Activity : 37731
Likes received : 7637
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by onehand 05.02.22 11:12

and it has to be the first who said it?

i think peter mac had said it too, but if he was the first no idea. 

can we have a clue, please!
onehand
onehand

Posts : 431
Activity : 455
Likes received : 20
Join date : 2013-10-31
Location : nl

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by Doug D 05.02.22 14:17

Must surely be the narrator of one of the TV programmes.
avatar
Doug D

Posts : 3671
Activity : 5232
Likes received : 1297
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by Jill Havern 05.02.22 14:36

I'll give you 3 clues....

1. It wasn't PeterMac

2. It wasn't a TV programme narrator

3. It was a Police officer

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Posts : 25126
Activity : 37731
Likes received : 7637
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by onehand 05.02.22 14:42

van de pj?
onehand
onehand

Posts : 431
Activity : 455
Likes received : 20
Join date : 2013-10-31
Location : nl

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by Jill Havern 05.02.22 14:52

onehand wrote:van de pj?
French

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Posts : 25126
Activity : 37731
Likes received : 7637
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by crusader 05.02.22 15:20

Goncalo Amaral?
crusader
crusader

Posts : 2752
Activity : 3031
Likes received : 269
Join date : 2019-03-12

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by onehand 05.02.22 15:21

i can't access the blog where it is supposed to be, but it could be george moreas, but he is a former police officer in france. 

this is on wikipedia in french about him; https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Mor%C3%A9as

Georges Moréas , born in June 1938 in Boulogne-Billancourt , at the time in the Seine department (today in Hauts-de-Seine ), is a former French policeman, turned novelist and screenwriter. He is a lawyer at the Paris Bar.
onehand
onehand

Posts : 431
Activity : 455
Likes received : 20
Join date : 2013-10-31
Location : nl

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by Jill Havern 05.02.22 15:34

onehand wrote:i can't access the blog where it is supposed to be, but it could be george moreas, but he is a former police officer in france. 

this is on wikipedia in french about him; https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Mor%C3%A9as

Georges Moréas , born in June 1938 in Boulogne-Billancourt , at the time in the Seine department (today in Hauts-de-Seine ), is a former French policeman, turned novelist and screenwriter. He is a lawyer at the Paris Bar.
Yes, that's who he is. As you say, it was on Joana Morais' blog, but for some reason she's closed it   sad

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Moreas10
McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Moreas11

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Posts : 25126
Activity : 37731
Likes received : 7637
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by Jill Havern 05.02.22 15:35

Does anyone else want to have a go now with their own quotes?

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Posts : 25126
Activity : 37731
Likes received : 7637
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by sharonl 05.02.22 16:46

1. "I will take my secrets about the Maddie McCann case to my grave".   Father Pajero and Arthur Cowley

2.  "I am a decent, caring human being. If I can help them, I will.”             Clarence Mitchell

3 "We know who took Madeleine - and she'll be home by Christmas"     Francisco Marco - Metodo3

4 "He lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth. Finally we know what side truth is on."  

5 "The McCanns have hired a team of crack detectives, the best there is"  

6 "The only thing that did not happen was an abduction"  Francisco Moita Flores

7. "I saw a strongly-built man, blue eyes, somewhat balding and with blondish hair, brutally raping that girl and then strangling her with his hands, throwing the cadaver into a lake."  Marcos Aragao Correio

8 "Just call me stu"    Stuart Prior

9 "If you take the common sense approach and look at timings and the fact they are medics and there are four other medics in the group, they would know what to do to resuscitate a child." Rachael Oldfield

10. 'I LISTENED FOR 15 SECONDS AND KNEW THEY WERE INNOCENT'  Brian Kennedy

11. "I expressed the thanks of Madeleine's parents to the Portuguese authorities for their efforts and said we would do everything in our power to secure the safe return of Madeleine to her parents."

"12 No Gerry. Now I feel free to ask you, don't you feel free to answer me?"    Sandra Felgurias

13 "We have set up a mechanism for people who said that they wanted do do something and contribute, so that the money can be used for all sorts of reasons but probably mainly for legal expenditure"  John McCann

14 "If She's dead, she's dead, but not by their hand"
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8204
Activity : 10832
Likes received : 1395
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by sandancer 05.02.22 19:01

8- Stuart Prior 
10- Brian Kennedy ( millionaire not Kate's uncle ) 
12- Sandra Felgurias .

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 1134
Activity : 2220
Likes received : 1086
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 69
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by sharonl 05.02.22 21:12

sandancer wrote:8- Stuart Prior 
10- Brian Kennedy ( millionaire not Kate's uncle ) 
12- Sandra Felgurias .

8 - Correct
10 - Correct
12 - Correct

thumbsup
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8204
Activity : 10832
Likes received : 1395
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by sandancer 05.02.22 21:32

6-Francisco Moita Flores 
7- Marcos Aragao Correio 
13 - John McCann

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 1134
Activity : 2220
Likes received : 1086
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 69
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by sandancer 05.02.22 21:35

9- Rachel Oldfield

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 1134
Activity : 2220
Likes received : 1086
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 69
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by Silentscope 05.02.22 21:35

1. Father Pajero

2.Clarence Mitchell

3. Methodo 3 owner Francisco Marco
Silentscope
Silentscope

Posts : 1571
Activity : 1658
Likes received : 87
Join date : 2020-06-30

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by sharonl 05.02.22 21:38

sandancer wrote:9- Rachel Oldfield

6 - Correct
7 - Correct
9 - Correct
13 - Correct


Mr
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8204
Activity : 10832
Likes received : 1395
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by sharonl 05.02.22 21:41

Silentscope wrote:1. Father Pajero

2.Clarence Mitchell

3. Methodo 3 owner Francisco Marco

1 - Correct but the answer I was looking for was Arthur Cowley who also said that
2 - Correct
3 - Correct

Mrs
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8204
Activity : 10832
Likes received : 1395
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by Jill Havern 06.02.22 9:12

14. Clarence Mitchell

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Posts : 25126
Activity : 37731
Likes received : 7637
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by onehand 06.02.22 9:42

no. 11 is gordon brown, after the visit of jose socrates to no.10

i can not find if it happened in the garden, or just a side office, if it was bring your own beverages and cheese, or sardines, and if certain rules and regulations were breached in that meeting, and if the prime minister was actually present at the time. what i do know, gordon brown applied happily to the tradition of making a mess of something as a prime minister.
onehand
onehand

Posts : 431
Activity : 455
Likes received : 20
Join date : 2013-10-31
Location : nl

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by Jill Havern 06.02.22 9:57

^^^^  laugh laughat

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Posts : 25126
Activity : 37731
Likes received : 7637
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by sharonl 06.02.22 13:39

onehand wrote:no. 11 is gordon brown, after the visit of jose socrates to no.10

i can not find if it happened in the garden, or just a side office, if it was bring your own beverages and cheese, or sardines, and if certain rules and regulations were breached in that meeting, and if the prime minister was actually present at the time. what i do know, gordon brown applied happily to the tradition of making a mess of something as a prime minister.

big grin Top answer
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8204
Activity : 10832
Likes received : 1395
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by sharonl 06.02.22 13:40

Jill Havern wrote:14. Clarence Mitchell

Correct thumbsup
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8204
Activity : 10832
Likes received : 1395
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 4 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by Jill Havern 06.02.22 14:38

4. Carlos thingy   think


eta: Carlos Anjos, Head of the Portuguese Police Federation


(courtesy of Silentscope via private message)   blushing1


thumbsup

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Posts : 25126
Activity : 37731
Likes received : 7637
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum