The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 17 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 17 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 17 Regist10

The Coronavirus Debate

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 17 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Verdi 14.06.21 13:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That is the most weird post.
Make your point.

Okay .... at your service howdy

byebye

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29552

JimbobJones, Ladyinred, CaKeLoveR and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 14.06.21 14:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],

Let me quote the entire post you made in the "The Great Reset" thread, so that there's no misunderstanding here:

(Note the highlighted parts)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I still cannot bear to think of the Great Reset.  The implications fill me with terror.  Our homes and hard-earned savings taken from us, forced to live in high-rise boxes in cities, probably our pets taken from us too, according to one theory I read somewhere.

Every day I try to distance myself from the thoughts of it - by listening to music, enjoying time with my husband and dogs, going for trips out and about, but the fear never completely goes away and whenever my thoughts turn to what the future might hold - that we may never again know the normal world we lived in prior to 2020 - well, it just doesn't bear thinking about.  What if my husband and I are forcibly separated, taken against our will to some 'processing centre' or somesuch? What if we never see our beloved dogs again?

My anxiety has been much worse in recent weeks and with it a resurgence in the health anxiety that first reared its head about four years ago and only finally went away after about two and a half years.

I want to believe it won't happen, but there are too many things falling into place now, too many "conspiracies" coming true, too many red flags with what the governments of the world, including the UK, are doing.

Sorry if this post is a bit personal, but I know I can let off steam here (thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe you don't fully believe in the "Great Reset" conspiracy, but the mere suggestion that such thing could happen was enough to instill fear in you, so much so that those thoughts affected your daily life. That's what I was referring to.

You don't need to talk to me in that tone - I have nothing against you and I'm glad that you now don't feel as afraid as you said you felt in the post I quoted above.

Unlike what a certain troublemaker has suggested, my posts were not "malevolent" and I did not twist the meaning of what you were saying.

I'm going to stop watching this topic, so let's end the argument here, shall we?

Everything has been clarified: you are not living in constant fear and I do not think that The Great Reset conspiracy is true.

Have a good day!

handshake

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Activity : 1069

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 14.06.21 14:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well this cancellation of "Freedom Day" hasn't really come as a surprise, has it, although that doesn't make it any less frustrating.

I really feel for businesses, and people who booked weddings and things, and everyone adversely affected by this constant fear-mongering and refusal to just let us live our lives.

Julia Hartley Brewer on the radio this morning said that a poll (I believe there was a YouGov poll) showed that people were in favour of continuing restrictions and that that's why the government might have decided to continue this - "oh it's what the people want".

Rubbish.  Absolute rubbish.  The sort of people who do things like YouGov polls are the sort of people likely sitting at home on their 80% furlough, able to swan off to the beach or the pub and perfectly happy with the situation.  It is not a representative of the population as a whole.

As others have said, this will lead to more restrictions later on.  They'll find another excuse, and another, and another.

And still there will be people saying "oh it's just another few weeks, we're almost there".

And still people will call us "conspiracy theorists" for having our views.

And still the cycle will continue, on and on and on.

But never mind, we have Boris "Baywatch" Johnson firmly at the helm.
I never ever believe YouGov surveys. They frame the questions in such a way as to get the results they want.
It's now blatantly obvious to me that those people still wearing their stupid masks are part of the problem. If they are so afraid of life they should stay indoors or better still, petition the Government to have one hour of one day a week to themselves to step outside to shop and smell the roses. . I'm not joking either.
Enough!!
JHB is pretty good up to a point in a controlled opposition sort of way but I find her diction incomprehensible sometimes.
Please do the forum the curtesy of declaring you are a UKIP member and follower of Farage. 

That way there will likely be some form of understanding as to your viewpoint.
Well I really don't have to declare my politics to make a comment , do I, or is that mandatory these days?
As a matter of misplaced courtesy  I will confess to having no party political leanings whatsoever. Those days are long long gone.
It's far more productive to believe in causes and actions than parties and people. The 'Bigger Picture' reveals itself that way.
This is a Global Plandemic for sure and Global forces are at play. Boris is the small fry who takes his orders from the little woman who takes HER orders from the Globalists.
My very humble opinion. You don't have to agree. One thing I'm not is a fascist.
kaz

Activity : 1006

JimbobJones and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 14.06.21 15:07

Paulo wrote:Maybe you don't fully believe in the "Great Reset" conspiracy, but the mere suggestion that such thing could happen was enough to instill fear in you, so much so that those thoughts affected your daily life. That's what I was referring to.
It's not a conspiracy, it's a fact.

Why do you say it's a "conspiracy" with all the baggage that word brings?

Ah... maybe to bring the baggage?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11707

JimbobJones and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 14.06.21 15:31

"There is a spectre haunting  Britain: permanent lockdown."

Thats true enough . . 
But the reason is painfully obvious, even to an infant. 

Without their fabricated deadly pandemic there is no emergency. Without their fabricated emergency there is no excuse for emergency use authorisation. And, blinding like a ray of sunlight, without emergency use authorisation they can no longer stab people in the arm with their unlicensed poison.

ThAT is why we are still in this dishonest situation.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 2025

crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 14.06.21 15:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wait . . . . Whut? Who cares? We are free to believe or follow whatever we want to WITHOUT REQUIREMENT for DISCLOSURE.

That sounds like big F little F  Fascism, to me.
Why are you angry? 

You have declared yourself living in a comfortable lifestyle, saving a crow/raven from the clutches of an eagle who was going about its business of survival and turned it into something self serving to gain points as a bunny hugging human being. 

I have no patience with you.

I luurve Bunnies! Especially bunny wabbit stew. 

WooHoo! . . . More "points" for me! Thankyou. Where can I spend these "points"? Can I expect to see them on my Nectar card any time soon?
laughat roflmao laughat

Maybe I should apologise to you, for causing you such monumental resentment with my very existence. . . . But I'm not going to.
lol4 lol4 lol4
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.06.21 15:58

Back on topic please.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.06.21 16:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm going to stop watching this topic, so let's end the argument here, shall we?

Please continue to contribute to this thread and any other thread on CMOMM that piques your interest.

Your comments are as valued and welcomed as any other forum member.

thumbsup

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Tony Bennett, CaKeLoveR, crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 14.06.21 18:40

Well, what did "LongPig" Johnson have to say for himself? I didn't watch it.

Someone ought to edit together his constant stream of broken promises into a (not so) little clip.
laugh
Not really a laughing matter though, is it. He is a very nasty piece of work.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 14.06.21 18:59

I would suggest that the fact that furlough continues until the end of September (currently) is a clear indication as to how long they always intended to drag this out.
sequested
sequested

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 14.06.21 19:53

Masks are bollocks.... just look at this !!!!!!!!

BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11707

crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.06.21 1:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
Medicament taken orally can and does seriously damage your health. It might come out the other end but the damage it does en-route is very very dangerous. It eats away at all vital organs, the brain the lungs the liver the kidneys the stomach.

Where did I say that ? Nowhere ! I said medication taken orally can be expelled by the body. I didn’t say it couldn’t cause serious harm. Please don’t misquote to suit a discredit.
Thank you.

Here dear..

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 14 Re: The Coronavirus Debate
Post by sequested 12.06.21 19:19

As JimBob pointed out, anything taken orally can be expelled by the body. Anything taken intravenously or intro-muscularly cannot be expelled in the same way.
Things only scare you when you don’t know they’re there.
Why do so many want to disregard FACTS ?

hat

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.06.21 1:11

No, I don't think it is productive and healthy to spend the rest of one's life worrying about what will happen next.  And I don't.

Excuse my selecting that one particular quote, it's late in the day and I can't be be bothered with going back over the whole thread to find the origin of your exchange.  Believe me I watch this forum like a hawk and have a retentive memory, if the need be I will take the trouble.

In fairness, I think the reader could be forgiven for thinking that way AnneBarnard,  after what you'd said in earlier posts on the open forum, especially when you said that you didn't know how much more you could take and were nearly out of anxiety medication, it alerted me and had me concerned about your wellbeing.  

Certainly I thought you were struggling, hence my attempts to neutralize the thread with an alternative viewpoint.

The last thing you want when living with anxiety is to read nothing but doom and gloom I imagine.  

Still I'm gld to know all is well and you are not struggling after all, clearly you are fighting fit - the thread can now continue in full force.  

superman

Without ad-hominem attack naturally.

No more Mr Nice Guy .... Verdi is back!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.06.21 1:36

Who will rid us of this turbulent pri** clown?

Seriously, he drives me nuts and I don't like clowns, it's the mask that does it for me every time.

Why is he allowed to carry on in this way, why doesn't someone dethrone him before it's too late?  Leaders have been assassinated  for lesser crimes against humanity in the past.

He's a bloody idiot.

I believe he's deficient in some respect, like he's projecting his own inadequacies on the nations people.  Perhaps he was subjected to unwanted discipline in his youth, like public or boarding school thus feels the need to put the public over his knee for a good spanking.

Whatever, he should be ousted before someone takes a potshot at his head.  Or maybe lock him in a room alone, just like he's inflicted on the populace, and force him to live through videos of his own performance, just like he's inflicted on the populace over the past 18 months.

Would he realise what a fool he is or would he sit and stare in admiration of his own pathetic performance.  I'll go with the latter.

Could he be the fool guy flattered and set up for a bruising? If so, he's got all the qualities for the ideal candidate so I wish him every success for the future. The sooner the better ....

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.06.21 6:43

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33516

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.06.21 8:21

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.06.21 8:34

Probably just another conspiracy theory...

Seeds of awareness
June 4

People were trying to warn us what was coming...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.06.21 9:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wait . . . . Whut? Who cares? We are free to believe or follow whatever we want to WITHOUT REQUIREMENT for DISCLOSURE.

That sounds like big F little F  Fascism, to me.
Why are you angry? 

You have declared yourself living in a comfortable lifestyle, saving a crow/raven from the clutches of an eagle who was going about its business of survival and turned it into something self serving to gain points as a bunny hugging human being. 

I have no patience with you.

I luurve Bunnies! Especially bunny wabbit stew. 

WooHoo! . . . More "points" for me! Thankyou. Where can I spend these "points"? Can I expect to see them on my Nectar card any time soon?
laughat roflmao laughat

Maybe I should apologise to you, for causing you such monumental resentment with my very existence. . . . But I'm not going to.
lol4 lol4 lol4
I need to substantiate my post. 

Each of us has an opinion re Covid and it is formed not only from intellect but how it affects our lives personally.

Someone living in a rural/semi-rural area will have the liberty of saying no to a vaccine and even decrying the existence of a virus.

Others who live in densely populated areas form a different view.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13029

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.06.21 9:42

Are you saying those who live in a rural/semi rural area don't need to go in shops/pubs/restaurants/clubs/theatres/sports venues, or will want to travel for either business or pleasure?

How does where you live make a difference?

And why throw in a personal insult to your original post?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.06.21 9:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are you saying those who live in a rural/semi rural area don't need to go in shops/pubs/restaurants/clubs/theatres/sports venues, or will want to travel for either business or pleasure?

I apologise to you and anyone I have upset.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Jill Havern and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.06.21 9:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are you saying those who live in a rural/semi rural area don't need to go in shops/pubs/restaurants/clubs/theatres/sports venues, or will want to travel for either business or pleasure?

Not at all. What I am saying in my usual clumsy way is that those who live in rural areas are speaking about how lockdown has affected them personally which is far less devastating than those who live in poor areas which offer little escape.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.06.21 10:07

Not at all. What I am saying in my usual clumsy way is that those who live in rural areas are speaking about how lockdown has affected them personally which is far less devastating than those who live in poor areas which offer little escape.
Well, maybe you could think a bit more about what you really want to say before you post  nod

Look, you're a valued member of this forum and the CMOMM and MMRG mission in general, but sometimes you get right up my nose. So quit being such a cowbag - I thought there was only room for one* of those, and you know who I mean  winkwink

* Disclaimer: someone from a certain anti-CMOMM blog.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.06.21 10:08

Katie Hopkins No Dancing at Weddings, but Wimbledon is fine? Boris is lying to your face.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.06.21 10:09

Well, maybe you could think a bit more about what you really want to say before you post  nod

Look, you're a valued member of this forum and the CMOMM and MMRG mission in general, but sometimes you get right up my nose. So quit being such a cowbag - I thought there was only room for one* of those, and you know who I mean  winkwink

* Disclaimer: someone from a certain anti-CMOMM blog.

Point taken. 

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 15.06.21 10:30

We need to look at the bigger picture, people. It may soon be time to go undercover, and fight from the shadows. This sounds crazy and radical, but it happened before and it might have to happen now. This situation is undeniably real, our own "glorious leaders" are intent on murdering 75% of us and their plan is underway.

But here is how we might change the outcome:

Stage 1: Vocal unrest.
Stage2:  Non compliance.
Stage3:  Visible protest.
Stage4:  Legal Defiance using the enemies own laws against them.
Stage5:  Sabotage, undercover insurrection, destruction of enemy infrastructure at local level.
Stage6:  Armed uprising. 
Stage7:  Disquiet amongst Agents of the State, and open rebellion of sections of Armed Forces.

Now you can see why they carefully removed our weapons over the last 25 years. But they ought to realise they only did a half a job.

We are currently at Stage4 of this progression. Well, a small minority is anyway. But even successful revolution is always undertaken by very a small section of society. The vast majority of the population take no part, and wait it out.

If you dont know who the enemy is in the above scenario just turn on your TV set. The sooner people accept this is REAL the sooner it can be ended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum