The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 12 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 12 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 12 Regist10

The Coronavirus Debate

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 12 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Jill Havern 11.06.21 12:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Whatever happened to free speech, freedom of thought?  How upsetting and disappointing for you.  Surely your daughter knows the essential you, which is a decent, kind human being.  What sort of .message is she transmitting to the granddaughters?
My daughter is a police officer and, like I said, doesn't approve of this forum (she doesn't even know what we do here cos she's not interested enough to find out) and says I'd be better off standing outside Number 10 with a placard.

roll

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33065

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 11.06.21 12:50

There several people  losing their places in my last will and testament because of their ridiculous attitude towards this whole thing. And don't worry, Jill, you've got us.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1624

Jill Havern and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 11.06.21 12:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I might add, on this thread that, because I don't want the 'experimental' vaccine, that every single member of my family have disowned me.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have it - but they 'cancel' me because I don't want it. 

So, because of this damn vaccine, I have now lost access to my granddaughters...how can this be right?
Sorry to hear this, Jill.  Unfair, unkind and illogical.  If they've been vaccinated that's all they should be concerned about.

I had my second one last week because I have felt pressurised by family, but that's ok, so don't harangue me here!  We have a newborn in the family, which is so lovely during this madness  heart
Apparently they don't like my politics, my support for Trump, my support for Brexit, my concern about the vaccine, they don't like my Farcebook page or my Twitter page and they don't approve of this forum.
Why not?

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Activity : 1034

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.06.21 13:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I might add, on this thread that, because I don't want the 'experimental' vaccine, that every single member of my family have disowned me.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have it - but they 'cancel' me because I don't want it. 

So, because of this damn vaccine, I have now lost access to my granddaughters...how can this be right?
Sorry to hear this, Jill.  Unfair, unkind and illogical.  If they've been vaccinated that's all they should be concerned about.

I had my second one last week because I have felt pressurised by family, but that's ok, so don't harangue me here!  We have a newborn in the family, which is so lovely during this madness  heart
Apparently they don't like my politics, my support for Trump, my support for Brexit, my concern about the vaccine, they don't like my Farcebook page or my Twitter page and they don't approve of this forum.
Why not?
Meddling in a police investigation with nothing more than opinion, trolling the McCanns, spreading disinformation that could result in the McCanns not getting a fair trial...you name it, they've said it.

I've been blocked on Farcebook and Twatter and told to go away and stick with 'like-minded people'.

That's me told.

nod

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Silverspeed, CaKeLoveR, crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 11.06.21 13:06

Hugs and support to everyone on here having problems with their families, it's an awful situation.  I applaud you all for sticking to your principles though, even when the cost can be so dear.
grouphug

Theresa May made some good points in parliament yesterday.  Pity she was never that good when she was actually PM though.  

But like all good points loaded with common-sense, they'll just get tossed by the wayside in favour of the scare-mongerers-in-charge.

Activity : 377

Jill Havern, Ladyinred, CaKeLoveR and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.06.21 13:19

I put it to you that the neo-vaccines are nothing but a re-brand of previously tried and tested vaccines for seasonal influenza, incidentally also carrying risks.
You are wrong.

mRNA vaccines are new technology never foisted on the human race before.

Nothing like flu vaccines.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If I'm wrong then so be it - wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last but at least I'm gracious enough to admit it.

I don't work in a laboratory that produces vaccines or any other pharmaceutical product so I have no direct knowledge, as with the rest, I form opinion on what I see, hear and read. What else can you do without direct working knowledge of any given subject, the evidence so to speak.

Beside, the core of this coronavirus debate appears to be the widespread disinformation published far and wide across mainstream and social media, . If the governments and other baddies are lying about one issue, then why not another?

I try not to be too selective about what and/or who I believe.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 28940

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 11.06.21 13:22

Do they secretly have their own suspicions, then, if they think that the McCann's wouldn't get a fair trial?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1624

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.06.21 13:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Do they secretly have their own suspicions, then, if they think that the McCann's wouldn't get a fair trial?
I think it's fair to say that none of them have a clue what's really going on with this case...only what's reported in the media.

Which is fine for the majority of my family - but not for my daughter who should know better.

But this thread is going off topic now....sorry Verdi  blushing1

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 11.06.21 14:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I don't know why you keep responding specifically to my posts, but I'll play along.
I don't get the confusion.

I'm responding to your responses to my posts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am not sure why you keep picking up on the birth control pill as a comparison with the covid vaccine.  The two are vastly different.  Not to mention that with the pill, should a person suffer nasty side effects they have the option of simply stopping the medication and in a day or two it would be out of their system.  Not so with the vaccine, which once it's in there, you can't just take it out.
I thought it was obvious why I chose the birth control pill as an example - both things are reported to cause blood clots in people.

It's also obvious that you have no idea what a vaccine is and how it works. 

The vaccine doesn't stay in your body.

Vaccines stimulate your body to produce antibodies, which are used by the immune system to fight off infections.

And also not to mention the elephant in the room, which is that nobody forces anyone or tries to coerce them or guilt-trip them into taking other medications like the birth control pill.  Heck, nobody's ever even cared before whether others had the flu vaccine or not.  That's the difference, and the reason why people aren't campaigning to have the birth control pill stopped due to side effects.  Because the people taking them have a full choice in what they do, and aren't stigmatised by society because of that choice.
Nobody forces you to take the COVID vaccine either!

As for the difference between trusting what the government says and what I read on the internet; it's not a matter of trusting one over the other, again it's not that black-and-white.  There can be just as much disinformation on the internet of course.  I've looked at things from a variety of sources and came to conclusions about what I think is right and wrong on this, just like I do with everything, like the Madeleine McCann case.
I didn't say it was "black and white".

You are not paying attention to what I'm saying.

I was talking about the fear you felt simply because you believed something that was on the Internet.

As for your quote of mine about the The Great Reset - yes it does terrify me that scenario could happen.  I don't know if it will or not, only time will tell, but there are a lot of things happening at the moment, and have happened in recent months, which seem to be sending us down a particularly dangerous and slippery slope, a slope I never thought we'd go down.  And that in itself is worrying enough.
Do you honestly think it's productive and healthy to spend the rest of your life worrrying about what will happen next?

What happens, happens.

We have no control over what happens next.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.06.21 14:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He's dead now.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I did a bit of research just now about Dom Busby.

I couldn't find any direct references to his having had the jab apart from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s photo above, which appears to date from March.

I did however find this slightly cryptic tweet of his dated 19 March 2021:

Dom Busby

19 Mar 2021

bbc_dom

On my own in a padded room talking into foam after first ever days off through illness. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Was this after he took the vaccine?

He was 53.

He appeared to be in good health.

Tributes to him today refer to his 'unbounded energy'.

All the news media explain that he 'died after a short illness'.

Did the vaccine kill him?

Will there be an inquest?

I think we should be told.

------------------------------------------------

ETA: YouTube video uploaded yesterday 

See the comments

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24026

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 11.06.21 14:42

Is it anyone's business how he died?  Don't understand why this is news, I'd never heard of him.  However, I read it was a brain tumour.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 11.06.21 15:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is it anyone's business how he died?  
Yes.

He was a promoter of the jab.

If the jab killed him then it's everyone's business.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11403

Tony Bennett, Silverspeed and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 11.06.21 17:04

Whoever asked unthread : William Shakespeare died recently, soon after his second jab. No correlation of course  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sequested
sequested

Activity : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 11.06.21 17:09

@pauloalexandre
The EUA treatments are NOT vaccines in the accepted sense. They genetically modify cells to produce spike protein…..the clue is in mRNA - m standing for messenger. 
Once the concoction is injected into the muscle tissue (possibly some residue directly into the bloodstream) whether it’s a true vaccine or the unregulated mRNA type, where do you think it goes if it doesn’t stay in the body ? Do you think it’s expelled in urine or faeces ?
sequested
sequested

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 11.06.21 17:13

There is some serious denial on this thread. Most of the information discussed is freely available on OFFICIAL websites like CDC, MHRA, ONS & NHS to name a few.
Fine, one might have to dig, but it’s there hidden in plain sight. In some respects, “they’ve” TOLD you what they’re doing/going to do AND demonstrating what they’ve done !!!!!
And some folk just keep begging for more.
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 11.06.21 18:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@pauloalexandre
The EUA treatments are NOT vaccines in the accepted sense. They genetically modify cells to produce spike protein…..the clue is in mRNA - m standing for messenger. 
This statement is false.

The mRNA vaccines do not modify your cells.

As you rightly said, m stands for messenger, and as the name suggests, it's a message that is sent to the body in order to stimulate an immune response.

Once the concoction is injected into the muscle tissue (possibly some residue directly into the bloodstream) whether it’s a true vaccine or the unregulated mRNA type, where do you think it goes if it doesn’t stay in the body ? Do you think it’s expelled in urine or faeces ?
According to the scientists who developed the vaccine, the mRNA is destroyed once the body starts making proteins.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 11.06.21 18:28

It's also obvious that you have no idea what a vaccine is and how it works. 

What is obvious from your post is that you are implying this covid jab is a vaccine. 
Which IT IS NOT. 
You are either ignorant of what a vaccine is, which I doubt,  or you are deceitfully pretending that this covid jab is a vaccination.

Strange.

"Nobody forces you to take the COVID vaccine either!"

More strangeness, I have just witnessed over a year of coercion,  into taking this covid jab. Lies about a deadly pandemic, with  the aim of introducing the covid jab . Media blitz to promote a covid jab and monstrous peer pressure, to persuade people to take a covid jab.
To glibly say nobody FORCES you to take the covid jab is true . .  but it is a duplicitous statement unworthy of uttering in the current hysterical climate.

"We have no control over what happens next."

I dont care about you, but I have complete control over what happens next. To say people have no control over their life is encouraging defeatism. You sound like you want people to just DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD. 

Strange. The more comments you post the more suspicious I get. You should stop pretending it is a vaccine. Saying it is a vaccine over and over does not make it any less untrue.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 1820

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 11.06.21 18:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Whatever happened to free speech, freedom of thought?  How upsetting and disappointing for you.  Surely your daughter knows the essential you, which is a decent, kind human being.  What sort of .message is she transmitting to the granddaughters?
My daughter is a police officer and, like I said, doesn't approve of this forum (she doesn't even know what we do here cos she's not interested enough to find out) and says I'd be better off standing outside Number 10 with a placard.

roll

I think it's a generational thing Jill.
We have a family home in Greece and this weekend my son was telling me that they hoped to spend a few weeks there later this summer .  My daughter in law and  he have had their vaccines and were telling me that my 16 years  old granddaughter was hoping to get hers so they could all go.
 My beautiful clever granddaughter!!
Today I posted him the latest Vernon Coleman video re vaccinating children and the following was his reply.

''Please mom don't post this conspiratorial nonsense to me.''
I despair. He's a clever successful man by today's standards and maybe therein lies the problem: Today's standards.
Anyway, just to let you know. you are not alone.
kaz

Activity : 973

Jill Havern, Doug D, Ladyinred, CaKeLoveR, crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 11.06.21 18:40

Strange. The more comments you post the more suspicious I get. You should stop pretending it is a vaccine. Saying it is a vaccine over and over does not make it any less untrue.

Hmm, I too have thought that. Very 77th !!
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 11.06.21 18:52

roll

We have a family home in Greece and this weekend my son was telling me that they hoped to spend a few weeks there later this summer .  My daughter in law and  he have had their vaccines and were telling me that my 16 years  old granddaughter was hoping to get hers so they could all go.
Today I posted him the latest Vernon Coleman video re vaccinating children and the following was his reply.

I despair. He's a clever successful man by today's standards and maybe therein lies the problem: Today's standards.
Anyway, just to let you know. you are not alone.
Your son is a smart person.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 11.06.21 19:08

Paulo, for the record, do you mind me asking the following questions ? You’re free not to answer any or all of them as you see fit.
Do you believe SARS-Cov-2/COVID-19 to be a real disease/virus ?
Do you believe a pandemic should have been called ?
Do you believe this is solely a medical issue alone and nothing else is tied to it ?
Do you believe the vaccine is specific for this actual virus/disease ?
Have you had none, 1 or both jabs ?
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 11.06.21 19:17

roll

Anyway, just to let you know. you are not alone.o0H 
Oh Paulo, Paulo, Paulo Paulo. I know you only do it to wind us up but no, my son is NOT a smart person. It grieves me to say it. 
He's like so many people today. A big house, latest gadgets, posh cars and fancy holidays and absolutely NO time to think for himself. Too many things to pay for and time is money don't you know ? Always looking for the 
'' bottom line'' ,  some smart qualified person's conclusion being  more worthy than his own. The boy who tried to introduce me to ' speed reading'' and couldn't quite grasp my, '' What's the point? '' A mother's love is unconditional, but there are times he tries even my patience. As do you.
kaz

Activity : 973

Doug D, JimbobJones, CaKeLoveR and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 11.06.21 19:47

The mRNA vaccines do not modify your cells.
They actually do.

They get inside and pretend they are messages from DNA to modify the cell behaviour.

Totally new technology.

Killing thousands - damaging tens of thousands.

Long term effect - UNKNOWN!!!!
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 11.06.21 19:50

roll

Anyway, just to let you know. you are not alone.o0H 
Oh Paulo, Paulo, Paulo Paulo. I know you only do it to wind us up (...)
No, I am not.

Don't take offense - I'm sure you mean well - but your son is indeed smart for not paying attention to the video you sent him.

Vernon Coleman has no credibility whatsoever - he's an arrogant and rude person who spreads fear and disinformation.

You only have to look at his website to know how full of himself he is:

Dr Vernon Coleman’s track record of spotting health dangers is second to none. Since the 1970s, when his first two ground breaking books (The Medicine Men and Paper Doctors) were published, Dr Coleman has been gaining friends among patients and enemies among doctors and drug companies.

In The Medicine Men (1975), Vernon Coleman drew attention to the dangerously close relationship between the medical establishment and the pharmaceutical industry. In Paper Doctors (1977) he argued that most medical research is done for the benefit of researchers (and drug companies) and that the money would be better spent on using the information we already have and encouraging the public to avoid known health hazards.

Vernon Coleman, a Sunday Times bestselling author, is one of the few medically qualified authors writing on medical matters without bias and without any professional or commercial commitments or allegiances. His honesty has made him many enemies among the medical establishment and the establishment’s commercial alliances. His predictions, forecasts and warnings have often been made years (and, in many cases, decades) before anyone else has unearthed and understood the evidence or had the courage to speak out. In addition, in many of his medical books and thousands of newspaper and magazine articles he has drawn attention to the dangers of using specific over the counter and prescription drugs.

The list below is based on the list first published in Vernon Coleman’s international bestselling book How to Stop Your Doctor Killing You in 1996. Many of these warnings were issued between 20 and 40 years ago.

(...)

And there have been many, many more accurate predictions and forecasts made between 1970 and today.

Vernon Coleman has for many years promoted the use of computers in medicine. In 1983, he co-wrote the world's first computer software on health for public use. The software was the Home Doctor series for Sinclair and Commodore computers.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 11.06.21 20:01

Vernon Coleman is one of the voices telling the truth about what is happening.

So Paulo... this virus... is it real and deadly? 

What evidence do you have that it is?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum