The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Regist10

The Coronavirus Debate

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Paulo Alexandre 10.06.21 11:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They are sheep - in my, and others' opinions, simply because they are just blindly following whatever the mainstream media and government tells them without doing any research of their own. They're quite happy to have an experimental vaccine shoved into their arm - not once but twice - (nay three times, if the booster thing happens) without knowing (a) what's in it, (b) what the adverse effects could be, (c) whether they really need it or not, and but not least (d) whether the "contagious disease" they have been told about for the last year really is as terrible and deadly as the news and government would like them to believe.

I feel sorry for them, actually. And angry, when a perfectly healthy person dies after having one of these vaccines. It angers me greatly because it is such an absolute waste of a life.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you take the birth control pill?

Are the people who take it afraid of serious adverse reactions?

Why aren't people campaigning to get these drugs taken off the market as well?

What's the difference between trusting what your government says and what you read on the Internet (The Great Reset, Davos, Bill Gates, whatever).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I still cannot bear to think of the Great Reset.  The implications fill me with terror.  Our homes and hard-earned savings taken from us, forced to live in high-rise boxes in cities, probably our pets taken from us too, according to one theory I read somewhere.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

____________________
"The shoes were black in colour and classic in style" - Jane Tanner's May 4th statement

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Posts : 886
Activity : 1034
Likes received : 144
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Tony Bennett 10.06.21 12:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you take the birth control pill?

Are the people who take it afraid of serious adverse reactions?

Why aren't people campaigning to get these drugs taken off the market as well?

What's the difference... 


Hello Paulo, and may I say again on behalf of the whole forum how grateful we are for your brilliant work on putting together the Portuguese subtitles for Richard's videos. We hope to discuss with you soon how these can best be promoted in Portugal and Brazil.

Sorry to intervene, but I would like to address your key question to Anne, i.e. 'what's the difference between taking the anti-Covid drugs/vaccines and all other drugs/vaccines?'

At the risk of further repetition, the simple answer is this:

All other drugs/vaccines being prescribed or recommended by governments have been properly licensed, a procedure that involves extended clinical trials, typically over a period of four years.

All the anti-Covid vaccines have merely been 'approved for emergency use', which is something very very different. Anyone who currently takes the anti-Covid jab is taking part in an extended clinical trial, whether they are aware of it or not. The licensing process for the Pfizer and AstraZeneca jabs is not likely to be completed until 2023 at the earliest. At the rate things are going, they might NEVER be formally licensed

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 16332
Activity : 24026
Likes received : 3615
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 73
Location : Shropshire

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by AnneBarnard 10.06.21 12:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They are sheep - in my, and others' opinions, simply because they are just blindly following whatever the mainstream media and government tells them without doing any research of their own. They're quite happy to have an experimental vaccine shoved into their arm - not once but twice - (nay three times, if the booster thing happens) without knowing (a) what's in it, (b) what the adverse effects could be, (c) whether they really need it or not, and but not least (d) whether the "contagious disease" they have been told about for the last year really is as terrible and deadly as the news and government would like them to believe.

I feel sorry for them, actually. And angry, when a perfectly healthy person dies after having one of these vaccines. It angers me greatly because it is such an absolute waste of a life.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you take the birth control pill?

Are the people who take it afraid of serious adverse reactions?

Why aren't people campaigning to get these drugs taken off the market as well?

What's the difference between trusting what your government says and what you read on the Internet (The Great Reset, Davos, Bill Gates, whatever).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I still cannot bear to think of the Great Reset.  The implications fill me with terror.  Our homes and hard-earned savings taken from us, forced to live in high-rise boxes in cities, probably our pets taken from us too, according to one theory I read somewhere.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I don't know why you keep responding specifically to my posts, but I'll play along.

No, I don't take the birth control pill.  

I don't know if the people who take it are afraid of serious adverse reactions but I would imagine that most, if not all of them, have looked into the side effects (I assume, like all prescription medications, it comes with a 'patient information leaflet').  And they would have deemed that any side effects are worth the trade off of not having to worry about getting pregnant.

Also, the pill has been around for many years so is not a new, experimental treatment.   The long-term effects (if any) will be known.

I do take prescription medication (I won't go into what as it isn't relevant) and I am fully aware of the possible side-effects of them but because they actually help (well to some extent anyway!) with the medical conditions I have, I deem them worth taking.

I do not, on the other hand, deem an experimental, long-term untested vaccine for an illness which I might not even ever get (heck I may have had it already, who knows?) or if I do, I might not get seriously ill, to be worth the risk.  

People seem to think there is a binary choice between (a) having the vaccine or (b) becoming dead from covid.  It is not as clear-cut as that, which I hope you know.  

I am not sure why you keep picking up on the birth control pill as a comparison with the covid vaccine.  The two are vastly different.  Not to mention that with the pill, should a person suffer nasty side effects they have the option of simply stopping the medication and in a day or two it would be out of their system.  Not so with the vaccine, which once it's in there, you can't just take it out.

And also not to mention the elephant in the room, which is that nobody forces anyone or tries to coerce them or guilt-trip them into taking other medications like the birth control pill.  Heck, nobody's ever even cared before whether others had the flu vaccine or not.  That's the difference, and the reason why people aren't campaigning to have the birth control pill stopped due to side effects.  Because the people taking them have a full choice in what they do, and aren't stigmatised by society because of that choice.

EDIT to add: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said it much better than me in the post above!  big grin


As for the difference between trusting what the government says and what I read on the internet; it's not a matter of trusting one over the other, again it's not that black-and-white.  There can be just as much disinformation on the internet of course.  I've looked at things from a variety of sources and came to conclusions about what I think is right and wrong on this, just like I do with everything, like the Madeleine McCann case.

As for your quote of mine about the The Great Reset - yes it does terrify me that scenario could happen.  I don't know if it will or not, only time will tell, but there are a lot of things happening at the moment, and have happened in recent months, which seem to be sending us down a particularly dangerous and slippery slope, a slope I never thought we'd go down.  And that in itself is worrying enough.

____________________
Meanwhile in Cuckooland..
AnneBarnard
AnneBarnard

Posts : 298
Activity : 377
Likes received : 77
Join date : 2019-08-18

JimbobJones and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by AnneBarnard 10.06.21 13:14

Anyone still thinking that this is a "serious, deadly pandemic" like the government and mainstream media would have us believe, should ask themselves the following questions:

- Would the G7 Summit be allowed to go ahead, with people flying into the UK from different countries without having to self-isolate/quarantine while other people are supposedly not allowed to go on holiday unless they self-isolate?

- Would they be playing with things that we can/cannot do, such as the numbers of people allowed at weddings or how many people can sit in a garden together?

- Would it be ok to go into a supermarket mixing with multiple other people but not ok to go to a clothes shop where you're doing exactly the same?

- Would it be ok to go into a pub and eat a meal as long as you didn't drink an alcoholic drink?

- Would it be ok to eat a meal at a restaurant as long as it was before 8pm?

- If this disease is so deadly, why is it acceptable to just throw away used face masks into the nearest bin (or just on the pavement in many cases) rather than disposing of them in some sort of controlled manner / toxic waste?


These sorts of questions are the things that make you realise that this so-called pandemic is anything but.



____________________
Meanwhile in Cuckooland..
AnneBarnard
AnneBarnard

Posts : 298
Activity : 377
Likes received : 77
Join date : 2019-08-18

JimbobJones and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Silverspeed 10.06.21 13:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Posts : 273
Activity : 347
Likes received : 36
Join date : 2014-01-19

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by AnneBarnard 10.06.21 15:52

Here's another nutcase for the "completely out of touch" pile:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Social distancing and wearing face masks should stay forever, a Communist-supporting SAGE scientist has claimed.

Professor Susan Michie, of University College London, said she thinks the draconian restrictions should become part of people's every day routine.

In a bizarre comparison, she said Britons never used to wear seat belts in cars or 'pick up dog poo in the park' but learned to over time.

She said: 'I think there's lots of different behaviours we've changed in our lives. We now routinely wear seat belts, we didn't use to.

'We now routinely pick up dog poo in the park, we didn't use to. When people see that there is a threat and there is something they can do to reduce that... themselves, their loved ones and their communities, what we see now over this last year is people do that.

'And I think we can just begin to adopt routines. When we go out of the house we check we've got our phone, we've got our keys, we've got tissues, we've got a face mask in case we need to use it.


Jesus on a teacake, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.


On the plus side, it's made me think of those long-distant days when dog poo was white.  Why isn't it anymore?  Somebody needs to ask these sorts of questions.

____________________
Meanwhile in Cuckooland..
AnneBarnard
AnneBarnard

Posts : 298
Activity : 377
Likes received : 77
Join date : 2019-08-18

CaKeLoveR and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Verdi 10.06.21 15:54


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 22183
Activity : 28937
Likes received : 5724
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Verdi 10.06.21 16:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:At the risk of further repetition, the simple answer is this:

All other drugs/vaccines being prescribed or recommended by governments have been properly licensed, a procedure that involves extended clinical trials, typically over a period of four years.

Yes and still the contraception pill is not safe. It carries as many risks as any other pharmaceutical drug, approved or not approved.

I find it very curious that so-called vaccines for the novel coronavirus code named COVID-19, were so swiftly produced. That includes disease research, drug formulation, drug trials and finally on the market for use - all within a period of about six months?

I put it to you that the neo-vaccines are nothing but a re-brand of previously tried and tested vaccines for seasonal influenza, incidentally also carrying risks. I raised this issue on the forum months ago when I saw a notice displayed in a local pharmacy saying the flu vaccine was not then available. When I made enquiries with the pharmacist, he couldn't give me a definitve answer as to why the vaccine was taken off the market or when it might be available. The original notice disappeared but was never replaced with an up-date.

That now seems to be buried in COVID-19 toxic waste - just like the statistics for global annual flu infections.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 22183
Activity : 28937
Likes received : 5724
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Verdi 10.06.21 16:32

Social distancing and wearing face masks should stay forever, a Communist-supporting SAGE scientist has claimed.

   Professor Susan Michie, of University College London, said she thinks the draconian restrictions should become part of people's every day routine.

   In a bizarre comparison, she said Britons never used to wear seat belts in cars or 'pick up dog poo in the park' but learned to over time.


   She said: 'I think there's lots of different behaviours we've changed in our lives. We now routinely wear seat belts, we didn't use to.

   'We now routinely pick up dog poo in the park, we didn't use to. When people see that there is a threat and there is something they can do to reduce that... themselves, their loved ones and their communities, what we see now over this last year is people do that.

   'And I think we can just begin to adopt routines. When we go out of the house we check we've got our phone, we've got our keys, we've got tissues, we've got a face mask in case we need to use it.

I totally disagree with social distancing and wearing a face mask, if for no other reason neither serve any purpose but servitude.

That aside, the SAGE woman does have a point - albeit not very sagacious.

As I've repeatedly said, these ever increasing daily rituals have been growing for decades and folk just dutifully do as they're told with little or no opposition, other than perhaps a grumble over the cornflakes.

Little things, many not even worthy of note but stick them all together and a whole new picture starts to emerge.

I don't think it's got anything to with tyranny as in the true sense of the word.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 22183
Activity : 28937
Likes received : 5724
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by sequested 10.06.21 18:16

The Covid vaccine was allegedly developed from similar vaccines already produced for other Coronaviruses. They simply adapted it for the specific genomic sequence……which itself is primarily computer-generated.
Hence the whole thing is a load of bunkum. No virus, no vaccine. So what is being injected and what does it do ? I think we’ll find out fairly soon.
sequested
sequested

Posts : 262
Activity : 335
Likes received : 73
Join date : 2018-11-26

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by PeterMac 10.06.21 22:19

Biden's speech today.
USA had had 600,000 COVID deaths.
More than their losses in WWI,  WWII, Vietnam and 11/9 put together,  [Ok he said 9/11, but he is very old and obviously confused about dates]

It is those sort of numbers which persuade the public to allow politicians to do almost anything they please.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12266
Activity : 15156
Likes received : 1960
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by BlueBag 11.06.21 7:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Biden's speech today.
USA had had 600,000 COVID deaths.
More than their losses in WWI,  WWII, Vietnam and 11/9 put together,  [Ok he said 9/11, but he is very old and obviously confused about dates]

It is those sort of numbers which persuade the public to allow politicians to do almost anything they please.
"With" not "of".

Also Hospitals had a financial incentive to record a COVID death.

Overall mortality for all reasons in the USA is normal.

Texas and Florida are leading the charge in exposing the lie.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 7811
Activity : 11403
Likes received : 3544
Join date : 2014-06-06

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by BlueBag 11.06.21 7:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I put it to you that the neo-vaccines are nothing but a re-brand of previously tried and tested vaccines for seasonal influenza, incidentally also carrying risks.
You are wrong.

mRNA vaccines are new technology never foisted on the human race before.

Nothing like flu vaccines.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 7811
Activity : 11403
Likes received : 3544
Join date : 2014-06-06

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by JimbobJones 11.06.21 8:10

Well . . . we ALL know this is a bullshit situation. The only difference between us is some of us choose to refuse to admit it.  Refuse to even consider that our pseudo parents, those who have foisted this situation on us, might not actually have our best interests at heart.


As it is acknowledged by all honest people that an unlicensed medical product has been used, and promoted SO HEAVILY to deal with an imaginary "deadly pandemic", the only LOGICAL conclusion is that we have been the victims of a well organised deception. Possibly decades in the making. This product that is being COERCED into the population COULD NOT HAVE BEEN USED without the fabrication of an imaginary emergency.

That is all anyone needs to know.

Dont forget how dangerous some of the actual licensed products have been. The awful consequences of unwanted medical intervention in peoples lives. Now think how dangerous a previously unlicensable product must be.

Is it summer yet? I heard it was all going to be over by the summer.
  howdy
Not worn a face mask, still not dead.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Posts : 1254
Activity : 1819
Likes received : 567
Join date : 2016-05-05

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by BlueBag 11.06.21 9:07

According to The Times front page today, Boris is considering pushing back "Freedom Day" by 4 weeks.

Well of course he is.

It's all so predictable.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 7811
Activity : 11403
Likes received : 3544
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by JimbobJones 11.06.21 9:21

"What's the difference between trusting what your government says and what you read on the Internet (The Great Reset, Davos, Bill Gates, whatever)."

The difference is OBVIOUS. I don't believe you cannot see the difference, but will play along any way.

On the one hand is caution. And on the other is dangerous gullibility.

Choosing who or what to believe, listening to your own instincts, what is right for you and your loved ones, or listening to a corporate shill pushing a mainstream narrative for someone elses profit at your expense?

If those who dont believe the narrative is real are mistaken, its no big deal. 
If those that do believe the narrative is real are mistaken, it may be the final mistake they ever make.
Caution.
Not a hard concept to grasp.
Unless you dont want to grasp it, for some reason.

Question: Why does 77Brigade exist? 
Answer:   For the purposes of dishonesty and deception.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Posts : 1254
Activity : 1819
Likes received : 567
Join date : 2016-05-05

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by JimbobJones 11.06.21 9:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:According to The Times front page today, Boris is considering pushing back "Freedom Day" by 4 weeks.

Well of course he is.

It's all so predictable.
Has he said
"It is with a heavy heart that I must take this terrible decision" yet?
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Posts : 1254
Activity : 1819
Likes received : 567
Join date : 2016-05-05

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by BlueBag 11.06.21 9:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Has he said
"It is with a heavy heart that I must take this terrible decision" yet?
He's in rehearsals as we speak.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 7811
Activity : 11403
Likes received : 3544
Join date : 2014-06-06

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by JimbobJones 11.06.21 10:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I might add, on this thread that, because I don't want the 'experimental' vaccine, that every single member of my family have disowned me.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have it - but they 'cancel' me because I don't want it. 

So, because of this damn vaccine, I have now lost access to my granddaughters...how can this be right?

That is incredibly unfair, and predictable. People have been encouraged to express despicable behaviour by brainwashing. It happened before in recent history, the 1930s for example. 
Has this medical procedure removed those peoples empathy?  My mother, who refuses this nonsense was told the same by my brother, his actual words when she asked if he would let her visit grandkids and great grandkids . . . 

"No" then came the excuses blah blah blah, then the truth
 "besides, you have not been vaccinated".

Have people who have been innoculated with this unknown cocktail had a real to goodness pharmaceutical removal of their common decency? Since when was such behaviour over trivial issues elevated to a new religion, a CULT of blind obedience.

This situation is wrong at every level.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Posts : 1254
Activity : 1819
Likes received : 567
Join date : 2016-05-05

CaKeLoveR, crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by JimbobJones 11.06.21 10:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


So those people are "sheep" because they want to protect themselves against a contagious disease, and you are the clever one, because you know all about the reported adverse events?

Give me a break!


The answer to your question is Yes.
And they are gullible, weak minded or both.

I can see straight through your deceptive comment, you left out some important words in your sentences. Here they are for a more honest  view.

So those people are "sheep" because they want to (NAIVELY BELIEVE THEY ARE ) protect(ING) themselves against a (SUPPOSEDLY) contagious disease(BY BELIEVING THOSE WITH THE "CURE"), and you are the clever one, because you know all about the reported adverse events?

That looks very like the definition of "sheep" to me.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Posts : 1254
Activity : 1819
Likes received : 567
Join date : 2016-05-05

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by BlueBag 11.06.21 10:18

He's dead now.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 7811
Activity : 11403
Likes received : 3544
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by JimbobJones 11.06.21 10:34

That brave William Shakespeare is OK though . . . isn't he?
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Posts : 1254
Activity : 1819
Likes received : 567
Join date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Jill Havern 11.06.21 11:56

From The Lancet:

COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and effectiveness—the elephant (not) in the room


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 20933
Activity : 33063
Likes received : 7346
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Ladyinred 11.06.21 12:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I might add, on this thread that, because I don't want the 'experimental' vaccine, that every single member of my family have disowned me.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have it - but they 'cancel' me because I don't want it. 

So, because of this damn vaccine, I have now lost access to my granddaughters...how can this be right?
Sorry to hear this, Jill.  Unfair, unkind and illogical.  If they've been vaccinated that's all they should be concerned about.

I had my second one last week because I have felt pressurised by family, but that's ok, so don't harangue me here!  We have a newborn in the family, which is so lovely during this madness  heart
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Posts : 485
Activity : 652
Likes received : 161
Join date : 2017-11-25

Jill Havern, CaKeLoveR, crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 11 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Jill Havern 11.06.21 12:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I might add, on this thread that, because I don't want the 'experimental' vaccine, that every single member of my family have disowned me.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have it - but they 'cancel' me because I don't want it. 

So, because of this damn vaccine, I have now lost access to my granddaughters...how can this be right?
Sorry to hear this, Jill.  Unfair, unkind and illogical.  If they've been vaccinated that's all they should be concerned about.

I had my second one last week because I have felt pressurised by family, but that's ok, so don't harangue me here!  We have a newborn in the family, which is so lovely during this madness  heart
Apparently they don't like my politics, my support for Trump, my support for Brexit, my concern about the vaccine, they don't like my Farcebook page or my Twitter page and they don't approve of this forum.

They think I'm a white supremist conspiracy theorist. 

i don\'t know 

Lovely news about the newborn in your family  love

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 20933
Activity : 33063
Likes received : 7346
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum