The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Regist10

The Coronavirus Debate

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Verdi 17.05.21 12:35


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 22760
Activity : 29552
Likes received : 5746
Join date : 2015-02-02

CaKeLoveR and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by BlueBag 17.05.21 12:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes I believe the covid restrictions are about control, but I also believe "The Virus" or flu  is making some people very ill. 
To deny it's existence means you don't know anyone who has suffered with it, I do.   
How do you know it was COVID?

I know two people who died with in the death certificate and it was complete bollocks.

No symptoms.

If the reason "You know" is the test then it's meaningless.

Google ICU and flu prior to 2020 (you can do that in Google).

Tell us what you see.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 8060
Activity : 11707
Likes received : 3599
Join date : 2014-06-06

AnneBarnard and catherynelizabethperry1 like this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by crusader 17.05.21 12:51

The quote above was from my post.
I don't believe in the tests either.
The reason I say I know people who have suffered from the virus is, they had the same symptoms that were attributed to covid.
They said it was like nothing they had experienced flu wise before, I can only believe what they told me.
crusader
crusader

Posts : 1077
Activity : 1269
Likes received : 182
Join date : 2019-03-12

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Verdi 17.05.21 13:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The quote above was from my post.

I have corrected BlueBag's post for you!  

It's important that members are not misquoted - this is not The Sun  titter .
hat

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 22760
Activity : 29552
Likes received : 5746
Join date : 2015-02-02

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by sequested 17.05.21 13:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:More productive in my view is to ignore the ridiculous illegal sanctions imposed and just get on with life.

You're clearly happy to accept anything and everything that may/will be imposed upon you. We differ in that respect because I'm not. I'm very angry because those "ridiculous illegal sanctions" have cost many people their lives and livelihoods and will continue to do so for many years to come.

Not at all!  If you read back over my many posts on this thread, you will see I'm very unhappy about this enforced situation.

I said I don't believe protest marches or street gatherings are productive - which I don't, I fail to see how you manage to interpret that comment into a blind acceptance of everything thrown at me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]           bignono
The first line of the above quote clearly indicates that you feel it is more productive to "just get on with life". But if everyone did that and ignored the "ridiculous illegal sanctions" then that would be tantamount to acceptance of the situation and there would be no resistance against the "enforced situation" which you are "very unhappy about" !
It is this seeming blind trust in our Government and its actions that I find so strange.....what the hell happened in 2020 for so many people, the world over, to be such a soft compliant bunch, often begging for more rules & restrictions ?!
And I've just seen on the BBC website, "Rules for hugging your loved ones" !! Are you kidding me ?
sequested
sequested

Posts : 402
Activity : 504
Likes received : 102
Join date : 2018-11-26

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by crusader 17.05.21 13:28

Much obliged Verdi.
crusader
crusader

Posts : 1077
Activity : 1269
Likes received : 182
Join date : 2019-03-12

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by crusader 17.05.21 13:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote...

You're clearly happy to accept anything and everything that may/will be imposed upon you. We differ in that respect because I'm not.








Some of us are protesting in our own quiet way, ie  don't wear a mask ,won't get tested or take the jab.


What are you doing that you think will make a difference?
crusader
crusader

Posts : 1077
Activity : 1269
Likes received : 182
Join date : 2019-03-12

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by BlueBag 17.05.21 13:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The quote above was from my post.
I don't believe in the tests either.
The reason I say I know people who have suffered from the virus is, they had the same symptoms that were attributed to covid.
They said it was like nothing they had experienced flu wise before, I can only believe what they told me.
Then they never had flu.

Real flu.

What symptoms attributed to COVID are not attributed to flu?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 8060
Activity : 11707
Likes received : 3599
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by BlueBag 17.05.21 13:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The quote above was from my post.

I have corrected BlueBag's post for you!  

It's important that members are not misquoted - this is not The Sun  titter .
hat
Sorry... cut and paste error.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 8060
Activity : 11707
Likes received : 3599
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by sequested 17.05.21 13:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What are you doing that you think will make a difference?

Seeing as you ask.................I too don't wear a mask nor have I had the vaccine. I go to as many gatherings as I can, mostly in Central London and recently have written/emailed my local MP, Matt Hancock, Dr June Raine (MHRA CEO), Dr Phil Hammond (Private Eye "MD"), Sir Simon Stevens and a few others. These are either to request answers to pertinent questions or to correct inconsistencies.

I did actually get a response on behalf of Dr June Raine but it didn't answer my questions and was clearly designed to reinforce the official narrative.

It is clear to me that the increasing numbers of people attending these now regular gatherings is the sure sign of a pushback as people become more aware of other information platforms that offer an alternative view to the BBC and MSM.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director Feb 1981 

Not unlike the Madeleine McCann story.
sequested
sequested

Posts : 402
Activity : 504
Likes received : 102
Join date : 2018-11-26

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by crusader 17.05.21 14:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote
What symptoms attributed to COVID are not attributed to flu?


I've had " real " flu a couple of times, neither time was I hospitalised with breathing problems.



It say's on my medical records that I have also had Asian Flu, can I or they prove it was Asian Flu, no.
There was no test for Asian Flu then, they went off my symptoms and the symptoms that were accredited to Asian Flu.


What I can tell you, normal seasonal flu is nothing like Asian Flu.
crusader
crusader

Posts : 1077
Activity : 1269
Likes received : 182
Join date : 2019-03-12

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by BlueBag 17.05.21 14:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've had " real " flu a couple of times, neither time was I hospitalised with breathing problems.
But many people were.

Google ICU and flu prior to 2020.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 8060
Activity : 11707
Likes received : 3599
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by BlueBag 17.05.21 14:22

More...

There's tons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 8060
Activity : 11707
Likes received : 3599
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by crusader 17.05.21 15:33

I respect your opinion BlueBag,  however no amount of reading matter to back up the denial of Covid 19 will convince me to believe it's not a real condition in some people.

I could counter it with just as much information to prove it to be a real problem.

I know the numbers are manipulated to suit their agenda, I know the death certificates are wrongly stating covid as a cause of death when nothing could be further from the truth.

The point is, whether we believe it to be a scam, or there is really a virus that affects some people more than others, is it being used as a tool to see how far people can be pushed?

If it is a global experiment and I don't believe it is, It has had the desired effect.

Everything that has been done and said has fallen on the deaf ears of the government, they have their agenda and they are sticking to it.
crusader
crusader

Posts : 1077
Activity : 1269
Likes received : 182
Join date : 2019-03-12

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by sequested 17.05.21 15:39

Crusader - I agree with your statements above but if you don’t believe it was an experiment what do you think all the fakery is for ?
I’m of the opinion that it is an exercise but also a cloak. I think this is a test run for a similar situation at a future date.....this one needs to run its course.....probably another 18mth-2yrs.
The cloaking has been utilised to usher in some new regulations and a whole lot of personal ID collection (or methods of collection).
sequested
sequested

Posts : 402
Activity : 504
Likes received : 102
Join date : 2018-11-26

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Verdi 17.05.21 16:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:More productive in my view is to ignore the ridiculous illegal sanctions imposed and just get on with life.

You're clearly happy to accept anything and everything that may/will be imposed upon you. We differ in that respect because I'm not. I'm very angry because those "ridiculous illegal sanctions" have cost many people their lives and livelihoods and will continue to do so for many years to come.

Not at all!  If you read back over my many posts on this thread, you will see I'm very unhappy about this enforced situation.

I said I don't believe protest marches or street gatherings are productive - which I don't, I fail to see how you manage to interpret that comment into a blind acceptance of everything thrown at me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]           bignono
The first line of the above quote clearly indicates that you feel it is more productive to "just get on with life". But if everyone did that and ignored the "ridiculous illegal sanctions" then that would be tantamount to acceptance of the situation and there would be no resistance against the "enforced situation" which you are "very unhappy about" !
It is this seeming blind trust in our Government and its actions that I find so strange.....what the hell happened in 2020 for so many people, the world over, to be such a soft compliant bunch, often begging for more rules & restrictions ?!
And I've just seen on the BBC website, "Rules for hugging your loved ones" !! Are you kidding me ?

Some people appear to be so entrenched in their own microcosm they forget, or overlook, the fact that COVID-19 is a global issue - whether you believe it or not. It is not Boris Johnson and the British government specific, every country throughout the world has been seriously affected by the alleged pandemic.

Authorities across the globe are aware of the frustration, confusion and disatisfaction suffered by their people. Capital cities are seeing protest marches against the draconian rules and regulations imposed over the past year+, why they wait until restrictions are starting to be lifted I'm at a loss to understand but wait they did.

I've said many times over the past, this pandemic is following a pattern globally. The increase/decrease of reported cases; the slow start elevating to state of emergency; the injection programme; confinement measures; freedom restrictions; social distancing; testing; maskerading - every aspect of this pandemic has followed the same pattern across the continents. This is just not normal.

Over past decades, the world health authorities have been trying to engineer a common united approach to a potential pandemic. This has failed. Yes okay, individual countries have implemented their own mock 'state of emergency' exercise but never in line with a joint effort, as desired by the WHO and associates. This and the pattern and many other incidentals lead me to believe the pandemic to be a planned exercise.

Even today the pattern continues on track. The UK are opening doors - allegedly, as are other countries across the world, irrespective of the fact that Mr Sputnik's further adventures are unknown and the mass injection programme is tenuous to say the least.

None of it makes any sense, thus I believe the pandemic to be an industrial scale hoax! It's path in life is too uniform to be a response to a genuine disaster. The fire drill at the work place, so perfectly planned out and executed with Mr/Ms Elf 'n Safety proudly standing at the door blowing a whistle, like a shepherd herding it's sheep. Set fire to the building and watch the difference!

WHO knows, maybe a biological pathogen was released into the atmosphere by a Chinese laboratory, personally I think that to be a distinct possibility - it would explain a lot. Or maybe Mr Wong didn't barbeque his spatchcock bat to perfection.

Something stinks and it's not sea bass!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 22760
Activity : 29552
Likes received : 5746
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Verdi 17.05.21 16:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The cloaking has been utilised to usher in some new regulations and a whole lot of personal ID collection (or methods of collection).

You don't need a pandemic to achieve that.

Regulations can be changed anytime, look over the years, it's a constant process of progress and development.  As for ID collection, look no further than the computer you are using and the mobile phone that's become an essential part of life.

You play into their hands.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 22760
Activity : 29552
Likes received : 5746
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by crusader 17.05.21 18:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote
The cloaking has been utilised to usher in some new regulations and a whole lot of personal ID collection (or methods of collection).




That doesn't sound too far fetched. Who was it said " never let a good disaster go to waste "




@ "Verdi " said wrote
WHO knows, maybe a biological pathogen was released into the atmosphere by a Chinese laboratory, personally I think that to be a distinct possibility - it would explain a lot. Or maybe Mr Wong didn't barbeque his spatchcock bat to perfection.





I think the above statement is a distinct possibility, and have thought as much since the beginning.
crusader
crusader

Posts : 1077
Activity : 1269
Likes received : 182
Join date : 2019-03-12

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by AnneBarnard 17.05.21 22:29

My husband has never received another invitation for the "vaccine" since the first one he got (and promptly used as a firelighter). He hasn't had any follow-up texts or phone calls, either (possibly because, we realised, his mobile number likely isn't up-to-date at the GP surgery (he hasn't been there for years).

Meanwhile I've not had the pleasure of burning my own invitation for it has not yet arrived, surprisingly. Oh well. I feel sure once I do ignore it, that I will get follow-up phone calls because the GP surgery definitely has my contact details. I shall probably just block them (we don't answer numbers on our mobiles that we don't recognise anyway; we 'google' the number to see who it is and if it is something we were expecting we'll phone back).


In other news, we were out-and-about in a town for a weekend trip, and decided to make use of the takeaway chip shop. I duly waited outside with the dogs while my husband went inside. He didn't bother putting a mask on, and the staff didn't bother asking. Just one older lady customer with an industrial dust mask on, cowering as close to the back corner of the shop as she could. She hurried out - mask still firmly in place - the moment she got her chips.

Oh, the hilarity. We don't bother with masks now. Our supermarket of choice doesn't ask when we both walk in maskless (and lanyard-less) and there are always quite a few other full-face customers. Pleasingly in the last couple of weeks that number seems to be increasing (although still in the minority). We don't really get any odd looks either.

____________________
Meanwhile in Cuckooland..
AnneBarnard
AnneBarnard

Posts : 313
Activity : 392
Likes received : 77
Join date : 2019-08-18

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Vera Krista 17.05.21 22:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My husband has never received another invitation for the "vaccine" since the first one he got (and promptly used as a firelighter).  He hasn't had any follow-up texts or phone calls, either (possibly because, we realised, his mobile number likely isn't up-to-date at the GP surgery (he hasn't been there for years).  

Meanwhile I've not had the pleasure of burning my own invitation for it has not yet arrived, surprisingly.  Oh well.  I feel sure once I do ignore it, that I will get follow-up phone calls because the GP surgery definitely has my contact details.  I shall probably just block them (we don't answer numbers on our mobiles that we don't recognise anyway; we 'google' the number to see who it is and if it is something we were expecting we'll phone back).

lucky you, I received 2 letters, seen the bin after I cut both into tiny pieces, I get 2 sms messages one from NHS one from the GP Surgery every week. I have not received a phone call yet. It's stressing me out to be honest.
Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Posts : 18
Activity : 18
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2021-03-07

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Verdi 18.05.21 0:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Oh well. I feel sure once I do ignore it, that I will get follow-up phone calls because the GP surgery definitely has my contact details

So GPs are off limits to people who need a doctor because they are are concerned about their health, yet the GP can perch in isolation making calls to urge people to be injected against an unknown entity. Have I got that right?

Something is seriously wrong here.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 22760
Activity : 29552
Likes received : 5746
Join date : 2015-02-02

crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by BlueBag 18.05.21 6:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I respect your opinion BlueBag,  however no amount of reading matter to back up the denial of Covid 19 will convince me to believe it's not a real condition in some people.

I could counter it with just as much information to prove it to be a real problem.
Please do... show me how it differs to seasonal flu.

Be warned... I have been through this earlier in this thread.

Anything you say about COVID will be found about flu articles using the Google search function with a range of dates prior to 2020.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 8060
Activity : 11707
Likes received : 3599
Join date : 2014-06-06

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by BlueBag 18.05.21 6:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Some people appear to be so entrenched in their own microcosm they forget, or overlook, the fact that COVID-19 is a global issue - whether you believe it or not. It is not Boris Johnson and the British government specific, every country throughout the world has been seriously affected by the alleged pandemic.
The pandemic is so bad in Britain that the mortality rate for the UK ranks 39th out of the last 50 years.

I think Verdi you are seriously underestimating the reach of the Global elite in this matter. 

Do you actually believe what the WHO has said?

This has all been a long time in the making.

Meanwhile in Sweden, Florida and Texas (and a lot of other places) the lie has been shown for what it is.

BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 8060
Activity : 11707
Likes received : 3599
Join date : 2014-06-06

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by crusader 18.05.21 7:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote
Please do... show me how it differs to seasonal flu.

Be warned... I have been through this earlier in this thread.

Anything you say about COVID will be found about flu articles using the Google search function with a range of dates prior to 2020.




There is not much point in my spending any time rising to your challenge [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You have done much research on the subject and have formed your opinion.
Why would I waste my time only to be shot down after every post?
crusader
crusader

Posts : 1077
Activity : 1269
Likes received : 182
Join date : 2019-03-12

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 36 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by sequested 18.05.21 11:01

All these people jetting off to Amber List countries !! No doubt all writing "Holiday Home Maintenance" on their Passenger Locator Forms !! Its just like a month or so ago, it was noticeable that as vaccine deployment accelerated, so did people's desire to say "F*ck this" and start going out. Folk just want to get on with their lives.

As I've predicted many times on this thread, the great unvaccinated are now becoming the reason why June 21 might not happen. The Indian Variant is being used to coerce those (mainly) Muslims into getting the jab against their religious (and possibly other) beliefs.

To date, I have received an NHS letter, an NHS call and now 5 texts form my surgery. I responded only to the call and told them I didn't wish to discuss the matter. I don't see why I have to provide reasons for why I don't want something I don't need.
sequested
sequested

Posts : 402
Activity : 504
Likes received : 102
Join date : 2018-11-26

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum