The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 35 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 35 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 35 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 35 Regist10

The Coronavirus Debate

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 35 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by sequested 15.05.21 15:05

Ultimately they’re cowards, they don’t want that stain on their CV
sequested
sequested

Activity : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 15.05.21 15:25

Anybody for the punjab?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1624

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 15.05.21 16:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just posted that ^^^ on farcebook to see how long it takes for me to be banned again.

eta:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The information in the photo below is 100% true and is of course from official European Union-collected data about vaccine deaths and serious injuries which the vaccine companies are REQUIRED BY LAW to keep.

Therefore we ARE living in an age of censorship of facts - and that is very very dangerous for us all, unless we put a stop to it.
Today hundreds of thousands in London and millions worldwide are involved in a massive international protest against lockdowns. It's actually taking place in front of the BBC right now but are the BBC reporting it at all? NO. Just like the last one. And the one before that.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24026

Silverspeed, AnneBarnard and Vera Krista like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.05.21 17:07

Is it safe for a man to have sex after recovering from COVID-19? Andrey Zhuravlev / Getty Images

STOP right there  censored !

confused

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 28937

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.21 14:27

Live
Coronavirus latest news: Indian variant likely to become dominant, Hancock warns

Push for one million jabs a day to save summer
How three days of inaction let the Indian variant take hold in Britain
Analysis: Why modellers are worried about variant
Pubs and restaurants 'will need more taxpayer support' if June 21 delayed
Jeremy Warner: Variant anxiety must not derail Britain's stonking recovery

The Indian variant is likely to become the dominant variant in the UK, the Health Secretary has warned, as he urged caution ahead of tomorrow's reopening.

In an interview with the BBC's Andrew Marr, Mr Hancock said: "The strategy is to replace the restrictions with vaccination as the main defence against this virus. And that strategy remains on track.

" “I think it’s quite likely that this will become the dominant variant. We don’t know exactly how much more transmissible it is, but I think it’s likely that this will become the dominant variant here."

A final decision on step four - which would see the removal of all restrictions - will be made on June 14, Mr Hancock added, and will depend on whether the Government's four tests have been met.

"With three of the [tests] we're in great shape, with number four there's much of a risk," he said.

Mr Hancock pointed to data that showed the majority of those in hospital with the Indian coronavirus variant in Bolton have not received a vaccine despite being eligible.

"The main message I’ve got for everyone is get vaccinated. If you’re 38 or over, please come forward and get the jab."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh shutup !

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.21 14:29

We do think it's relatively wide spread in small numbers...
Matt Hancock

Eh confused ?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.21 14:31

Increasing confidence that the UK's vaccines work against the Indian variant, says Matt Hancock

Matt Hancock said the Indian variant is "relatively widespread" but is still in low numbers in most of the country.

The Health Secretary warned that the variant, that originated in India, can "spread like wildfire" among those who are unvaccinated.

He told Andrew Marr that there is initial evidence from laboratories that the UK's range of vaccines are effective in protecting against the variant.

no

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.21 14:48

Good grief, what absolute nonsense this all is..

'Who I'll be hugging first': Celebrities and politicians reveal their first squeeze ahead of Covid lockdown easing

With hugging between friends and loved ones allowed once again from May 17, The Telegraph has asked some of the UK's best loved celebrities and public figures who they plan to hug.

Actress Joanna Lumley said: "I shall be hugging literally everyone I can get my hands on. I shall snatch babies from their mothers, and lean over zimmer frames: I shall hug girls at the till, the picture framer, and lads playing footie in the park. Much later obviously I shall be hugging police personnel as I am charged at the station."

Sir Lindsay Hoyle, Speaker of the House of Commons, said: “I will hug my wife Catherine on Monday.

"Later I will be at a House of Commons Commission meeting on Monday with Jacob Rees-Mogg but I won’t hug him as he hates hugs. My parrot Boris hates hugs too.”

I don't spring from a generation of huggers, to me it just another overused word that's come into fashion more recently. I smile at people, laugh with people and above all else, I shake hands with people which I've continued to do throughout the past years fiasco.

I've noticed how people now walk past the hand sanitizer contraption positioned at every entrance door, as I've noticed people kissing, cuddling, holding hands, snuggling - and all before the injection programme came into effect.

Do these celebrities and other cronies truly expect you to believe they haven't touched the people they live with for over a year.

Cobblers!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.21 14:51

laugh

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Silverspeed, CaKeLoveR and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 16.05.21 15:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Increasing confidence that the UK's vaccines work against the Indian variant, says Matt Hancock

Matt Hancock said the Indian variant is "relatively widespread" but is still in low numbers in most of the country.

The Health Secretary warned that the variant, that originated in India, can "spread like wildfire" among those who are unvaccinated.

He told Andrew Marr that there is initial evidence from laboratories that the UK's range of vaccines are effective in protecting against the variant.

no
I'd like to see that evidence.

It's bound to be extremely flimsy.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11402

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.21 15:21

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.21 15:26

Lights - camera - and action!

angry2

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 16.05.21 15:42

What is this elbow bumping lark? Why do people have to touch at all?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 16.05.21 21:13

Well, I'm not convinced people in my area/town are realising this mask wearing is all ridiculous. Whenever I go in a shop there only seems to be me and maybe one other, all the rest, even young people, are all wearing them. As were they all queueing up for the jab as well.
JohnyT

Activity : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.05.21 1:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well, I'm not convinced people in my area/town are realising this mask wearing is all ridiculous. Whenever I go in a shop there only seems to be me and maybe one other, all the rest, even young people, are all wearing them. As were they all queueing up for the jab as well.

Queueing for an injection - why would people do that?

Do the people truly believe wearing a mask protects them from eternal damnation? The injection, from one pharmaceutical source or another, has been reported as less than efficacious on all fronts - why would anyone in their right mind allow themselves to be injected with an unknown substance without guaranteed results?

The results are not guaranteed, the experts said so. By taking the injection, why do people think they are being protected from a fictitious deadly virus that the experts say will continue to dominate the headlines for the unforeseeable future?

Why allow yourself to be injected with an unknown substance on the off chance that is will be your salvation? Your protection against a rampant dose of nothingness.

There are stories these past few days of mankind introducing life to outer planets. Well, perhaps they could transport the virus to the outer planets and give us humanoids a rest from the turbulent feast of improbability!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 17.05.21 9:34

A concisely written piece by Edward Curtin for those that still don’t believe real change is coming soon. Yes, it’s America but we continue to be a poodle and this will be a global issue, just like The War on Terror that was ushered in after 9/11.

sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.05.21 10:45

BBC News, just now:  

YouTube to run multi-million pound vaccination advert campaign...

..aimed especially at 'reluctant' young people... 

A lot of those 'reluctant' young people - millions in fact -  were out on the streets all over the world again on Saturday in a world world anti-lockdown protest which the British TV and print media have all failed to cover.

Many of their lives and prospects are being ruined

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24026

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 17.05.21 11:02

If anyone's interested, and everyone really should be because it's probably the only way the push-back will gather pace and have effect, there's another global street gathering on May 29 across major cities of the World.

On Saturday, the BBC completely ignored the thousands that were outside their windows & the MSM have barely mentioned it.......that tells you all you need to know.
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 17.05.21 11:48

This morning I saw an elderly bod who had improvised a mask, out of crepe bandage. It started around his throat, and wound its way up over his mouth, nose and ears. It was secured with a safety pin at the back of his head, which was bald. A startling sight.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.05.21 12:06

Personally I don't think protest marches or street gatherings achieve anything, aside from a lot of noise, disruption and more unnecessary work for an already over stretched police community.

I don't believe even a fraction of the participants have any firm commitment to a cause, they just join the throng because it's there. A bit like medieval rabble rousing!

There was a report somewhere over the weekend about a gathering in Manchester, it gathered force of numbers as it moved through the Arndale . Centre and finished outside MediaCity .... now why does that ring a bell err err I know Jon Corner!

Last Saturday's London protest I think was largely overshadowed by the massive protest in support of Gaza, another worldwide event so I read.

More productive in my view is to ignore the ridiculous illegal sanctions imposed and just get on with life.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.05.21 12:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This morning I saw an elderly bod who had improvised a mask, out of crepe bandage. It started around his throat, and wound its way up over his mouth, nose and ears. It was secured with a safety pin at the back of his head, which was bald. A startling sight.

big grin

Are you sure it wasn't Boris Karloff?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 17.05.21 12:09

Yes I believe the covid restrictions are about control, but I also believe "The Virus" or flu  is making some people very ill. 
To deny it's existence means you don't know anyone who has suffered with it, I do. 
Perfectly healthy individuals with no underlying health problems have had it, ranging from teenagers to pensioners.
I don't wear a mask, never have, never will.
I won't be having any injections or tests either that is my choice.
The government have just done a "controlled" experiment allowing non mask wearing people to attend a music event.
Last year, hundreds of young people were fined for having an illegal rave, all the government had to do was check on these people to see how many of them became ill, not many if any, I suspect.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 1162

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 17.05.21 12:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:More productive in my view is to ignore the ridiculous illegal sanctions imposed and just get on with life.

You're clearly happy to accept anything and everything that may/will be imposed upon you. We differ in that respect because I'm not. I'm very angry because those "ridiculous illegal sanctions" have cost many people their lives and livelihoods and will continue to do so for many years to come. 

@ Crusader
Yes I believe the covid restrictions are about control, but I also believe "The Virus" or flu  is making some people very ill. 
To deny it's existence means you don't know anyone who has suffered with it, I do.   

Pneumonia and influenza have always made some people very ill and yes, I do know someone, very early last March, that almost died in hospital. He had no co-morbidities but, having been  enrolled in a global trial to ascertain why certain people got so sick, he was found to have a genetic disorder of 1 or more of 5 affected genes. 
Perhaps if they carried out autopsies on people who have died (another convenient change to the rules), they would find similar issues that would determine the correct "died FROM Covid" numbers rather than the disingenuous 28 days BS.
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.05.21 12:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sack 'im!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.05.21 12:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:More productive in my view is to ignore the ridiculous illegal sanctions imposed and just get on with life.

You're clearly happy to accept anything and everything that may/will be imposed upon you. We differ in that respect because I'm not. I'm very angry because those "ridiculous illegal sanctions" have cost many people their lives and livelihoods and will continue to do so for many years to come.

Not at all! If you read back over my many posts on this thread, you will see I'm very unhappy about this enforced situation.

I said I don't believe protest marches or street gatherings are productive - which I don't, I fail to see how you manage to interpret that comment into a blind acceptance of everything thrown at me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bignono

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum