The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 28 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 28 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 28 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 28 Regist10

The Coronavirus Debate

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Verdi 29.04.21 3:27

Stop the time, it's thirteen o'clock - rumpy pumpy is back on the block   exalt .  Of course you must be cautious so as not to catch anything nasty but it's a start - a step in the right direction..

‘Incredibly safe for two people to meet freely’ after Covid vaccination'

Jonathan Van-Tam says two jabs offer protection but urges people to stick to the rules for a little longer to defeat pandemic

By Laura Donnelly, Health Editor and Henry Bodkin, Health and Science Correspondent 28 April 2021 • 10:03pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Meetings between fully vaccinated people are "incredibly safe", the country's deputy chief medical officer has said amid growing calls for those who have had the jab to be allowed to hug loved ones.

Prof Jonathan Van-Tam said he was "highly confident scientifically" that there were no risks if two people who had received both jabs met up at least two weeks after their second dose – but he urged the public not to do so yet.

It came as official data showed that seven in 10 adults now have antibodies against Covid, with a leap in protection over the last month as the vaccine programme rollout continued.

Health officials were repeatedly questioned on Wednesday about Britain's approach to the rollout, with other countries such as the United States having granted more freedoms to those who have had their jabs.

Dr Mary Ramsay, the head of immunisation at Public Health England, told MPs one of the reasons for Britain's approach was a "cultural perspective" rather than a scientific one "in that we tend to do everything together".

She suggested the Government was re-examining this approach, opening up the possibility of different rules for those who have been vaccinated, given growing evidence about the effectiveness of even one jab.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Incredibly safe?

Not so fast, the muscles of Brussels says yeah but no but.

Not sure if this is real life.  I greet and meet people every single day and have done since this fiasco began, well over a year ago.

I just can't find it in me to cross the street when I see someone I know, like they are the plague - it's insulting.  Akin to folk avoiding older people because they think they might catch the lurgy, which is utter nonsense,  It is the elderly that are vulnerable if they have underlying health issues - same applies to any age group.  They ain't going to infect you just because they are over the age of fifty!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29077

Silverspeed and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 29.04.21 6:48

How did they measure "incredibly safe"?

They won't tell you.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11502

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 29.04.21 6:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:India is ALWAYS like that.

Our corrupt media have decided to frighten us.

Delhi has a population of 19 million and only 10,000 hospital beds of which 348 are ICU.

The scum media are a large part of the problem.
Have you ever been to India?
No but I have Google and Google has the ability to show articles prior to a certain date.

I suggest you look up articles about the Indian health service prior to 2020.

I put one such example in my post.
Google isn't always reliable. 

To believe one set of statistics are a load of tosh and to believe another set of statistics harvested on Google to prove the former is a load of tosh is hardly a solid base.
You need to read properly.

I was looking for articles about the Indian health service prior to 2019 - not statistics.

You obviously think this is all real - for the life of me I don't understand why you can't see the BS in your face.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 29.04.21 6:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Let's keep this simple about India. The increase in CASES in India is directly proportional to the increase in the rollouts from vaccinations. It really is that simple !

Oh, and the big killers in India like TB, AFP, way higher than Covid. So where is the MSM outcry about those ?
The increase in cases is directly proportionate to the increase in testing.

Just like the UK - where they admitted AGAIN recently that over 90% are false positives. 

Excellent point about TB - it's horrendous in India and nobody gives a fig about that.

I wonder how many TB cases are going down as COVID.

Maybe COVID will eradicate TB.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Silverspeed and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 29.04.21 7:02

By the way... UK Column News and Alex Belfield are the latest to be suspended from YouTube for Thought Crimes against the COVID narrative.

Both on two strikes... they'll be gone shortly.

UK Column News is on BitChute and streams live from it's own website 1pm Mon,Wed,Fri.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Jill Havern and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 29.04.21 10:03

Vaccines have a lot to answer for : fourth world: Coincidence Theory Again: 24 Post-Vaccine Deaths in the Philippines (yvymaraey.blogspot.com)
sequested
sequested

Activity : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.04.21 13:57

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 29.04.21 19:36

All this talk earlier about different vaccines and whether or not they are compatible with each other put me in mind of the old VHS vs Betamax thing back in the day. exalt

I was interested/amused to see the photograph of Matt Hancock having "his vaccine" today injected by none other than Jonathan-Van-Tam. I guess they couldn't trust a nurse to keep secret the fact that it was probably saline? After all, it wouldn't be cricket if our Esteemed Health Minister was to come down with a nasty adverse effect, would it.

(and why oh why do they refer to it as "your vaccine" by the way? It doesn't come with each person's name individually stamped on it. Do the idiot sheep who happily have this poison injected think there is a special vaccine out there "just for them" and it would be oh-so-wrong not to take it?)

Activity : 386

crusader and Vera Krista like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.04.21 2:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was interested/amused to see the photograph of Matt Hancock having "his vaccine" today injected by none other than Jonathan-Van-Tam.
Geeeez-us, I thought for a minute you were going to say 'injected by none other than Jonathan Woss'.

Now that would have been food for thought entertaining big grin

Stabbing by default backstab .

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.04.21 2:49

surgical mask 

And so the maskerade continues unabated.

Out and about everyday, I find myself having one sided conversations with the masked ones.

I say something, credit where credit is due they courteously reply, problem is I can't understand a word they are saying.

Next time someone with hearing difficulties dangles a charity box in my face, I will give willingly - if I have any dirty lucre to give, otherwise it's a bag of beans which I don't think will be of much use.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 30.04.21 9:41

I've been TELLING people to take their masks of if they approach and want to talk to me for a year now. As I am very deaf. People dont realise how much you rely on seeing their mouths to help.

You can tell who is who with this technique. Those who gladly remove it, because they only wear it out of job requirements, and those who are petrified of my unclean demeanor who scuttle off and hide.
Takes all sorts, unfortunately.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 1876

crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 30.04.21 9:51

The latest offering on the Off-Guardian site is well worth a read
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.04.21 13:31

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33222

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Silverspeed, JimbobJones, CaKeLoveR, sequested, crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 30.04.21 18:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've been TELLING people to take their masks of if they approach and want to talk to me for a year now. As I am very deaf. People dont realise how much you rely on seeing their mouths to help.

You can tell who is who with this technique. Those who gladly remove it, because they only wear it out of job requirements, and those who are petrified of my unclean demeanor who scuttle off and hide.
Takes all sorts, unfortunately.
Although not hearing impaired I rely to a certain extent on lip reading when people speak to me. Putting on a mask renders me deaf. Add the steamed up glasses and I'm rendered blind. Add trying to speak while chewing on a mask, I can't help thinking of the lyrics to Pinball Wizard. 

Sometimes it's only humour that helps.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13020

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.05.21 2:30

On Friday night it was reported that hugs between family and friends may be allowed in two weeks' time as more restrictions are eased, but No 10 downplayed this as "speculation".

Hugs between family and friends may be allowed? Grow up for goodness sake.

Reflecting on the past year, it's hard to believe how people have been cajoled into this false reality.

The government, nor it's bastion of representatives, are in no position to dictate who you can and who you can't touch, or talk to, or be with or how when where .

This is what we've been reduced to, playing fiddle to an illegal act of repression - for illegal it is, no matter how they might try to make you think otherwise.

Seriously, how can you make touch, communication, movement, rumpy pumpy, walking, talking, above all else freedom, illegal? Not even the great almighty tries to pull that stunt..

The ban on overseas holidays will end on May 17, the Government is set to announce next week, in the first step to reviving foreign travel.

It will no longer be illegal to go abroad from that date, meaning summer holidays overseas will be allowed, with a traffic light system for countries to be introduced.

Illegal to go abroad? How can travelling abroad be deemed illegal?

Then comes the roadmap and the traffic light system to pave the way to freedom. Freedom is not something you can bargain, it's your fundamental right from birth to death - no one but no one can tell you what you can and can't do, least of all by feigned law.

As each day passes I'm more and more ghast flabbered at the audacity of this enforced dictate. They have absolutely no authority.

What a load of cobblers.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.05.21 2:32

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.05.21 2:33

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 01.05.21 8:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The latest offering on the Off-Guardian site is well worth a read

I agree.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.05.21 14:08

May Day!  May Day!

Covid-19: Scientist urges patience before 17 May lockdown relaxation

Published 1 hour ago

People need to be "patient for a short period" ahead of the next planned relaxation of Covid rules in England, a government scientific adviser has said.

What rules are likely to change in England on 17 May?

People can meet in groups of up to 30 outdoors

Six people or two households can meet indoors

Domestic overnight stays allowed with people not in your household or bubble

Pubs, restaurants and other hospitality venues can seat customers indoors

Up to 30 people can attend weddings or other life events, like christenings

Outdoor entertainment still subject to restrictions, such as outdoor theatres and cinemas can open

Indoor entertainment including museums, theatres, cinemas and children's play areas can open

Performances and large events can restart, but with limits on audience numbers

Hotels, hostels and B&Bs can reopen

International leisure travel may resume

Adult indoor group sports and exercise classes can restart

Read:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56955105

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.05.21 14:17

Seriously, what is wrong with this world?

Covid: UK clubbers return to Liverpool for trial night

Published 18 hours ago

UK clubbers have returned to the dance floor for the first time since the pandemic began, as part of trials to see how venues can reopen.

Clubbing comes back: 'This is the best day of my life'

What mentality - is that all youth care about these days, other than social media? Is this an example of the generations environmentalists are so anxious to protect, the future for planet earth?

I despair, really do despair.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 01.05.21 18:49

Although not hearing impaired I rely to a certain extent on lip reading when people speak to me. Putting on a mask renders me deaf. Add the steamed up glasses and I'm rendered blind. Add trying to speak while chewing on a mask, I can't help thinking of the lyrics to Pinball Wizard. 

Sometimes it's only humour that helps.

Try not wearing a mask. Very liberating ………………………..AND you don't steam your glasses up.
kaz

Activity : 979

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.05.21 1:47

Man Utd face investigation over ugly protest scenes, including police officer being slashed in the face

Bottles and barriers were thrown at officers while United staff reportedly locked themselves in rooms as protesters stormed Old Trafford

By Mike McGrath 2 May 2021 • 9:41pm

Manchester United fans’ protests against the club’s owners descended into chaos after Old Trafford was stormed and policemen were attacked, leading to the fixture with Liverpool being postponed and the club facing an FA investigation.

Police said bottles and barriers were thrown at officers with one requiring emergency hospital treatment for “significant slash wound” to the face.

United staff were said to have locked themselves in rooms within the stadium as the protests demanding the removal of the Glazer family turned ugly, with a section of fans breaking into the stadium on two occasions.

Do you want life to return to some semblance of normality? Do you want sporting events to return to former glory, allowing spectators to watchthe live event on the field? Or would you prefer to be locked away again and forced to watch a virtual spectator free match?

I quite understand pent up tensions after months of confinement but this is not the answer. You are playing into the political hands by paving the way to indefinite incarceration.

Can't you just behave in the name of freedom?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.05.21 1:58

Face masks and glass screens may stay beyond the end of lockdown

Dominic Raab says 'some safeguards' will likely remain in place after Government's promised end of lockdown roadmap on June 21

By Lucy Fisher, Deputy Political Editor 2 May 2021 • 10:36pm

Err.... that's not what they said last week.

So Raabster, what's the plan?

Not every road needs traffic lights, unless you're on highway captcha and trying to navigate cyberspace.

A road map..

Yep! That just about wraps it up yes .

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 03.05.21 18:43

Plagiarised but worth it.......

At present, according to VAERS, after only 4 months of the ” covid vaccine rollout”, the total number of deaths attributed to the covid “vaccines” represents 45% of total deaths EVER reported in the VAERS system over a 30 year period.

The four major companies who are making these covid “vaccines” are/have either:

1. Never brought a vaccine to market before Operation Covid (Moderna- all previous products failed tests and Johnson & Johnson).

2. Are serial felons (Pfizer and AstraZeneca.

3. Are both (Johnson and Johnson).

And we are to be turned into experimental bodies for large monied interests that have decades long track records of corruption and harmful practices? No thanks.

Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson, are two of the most unscrupulous and fined corporations in US history. Moderna has no track record other than failure of 9 previous attempts at establishing “gene therapy”- they are not even a vaccine company, and was on the verge of bankruptcy in 2016.

These are the entities we are supposed to place our trust in for our health?
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 04.05.21 7:23

Bill and Melinda Gates are now divorced.

That's an unexpected turn of events.

Will she spill the beans?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum