The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 22 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 22 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 22 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 22 Regist10

The Coronavirus Debate

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 22 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by Verdi 15.04.21 16:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:.. and my mothers death by blood clot (funeral next week).

wave

Was it really a blood clot affraid ?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29084

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.04.21 17:07

I'm sorry to hear your mother-in-law has also died Blue Bag  sad

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33226

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 15.04.21 19:45

My condolences [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for your losses. Sad I do hope you're doing okay under the circumstances.

Can't remember if I mentioned this already, but my husband (early 50s) had a letter with his vaccination invitation a few weeks ago. It was useful as a firelighter that evening.

I haven't had an invitation yet (I'm late 40s) but I expect it soon, and when it arrives it will go the same way.

Neither of us have any intention of taking this untested, experimental "vaccine". That is our stance.

Activity : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 15.04.21 19:57

Saw this linked on another forum earlier today. If true (disclaimer: I have no idea who the twitter-er (tweeter?) is or whether the chap on the video is really from CNN) then it is quite disgusting, but somehow not surprising.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CNN Insider admits they hyped COVID to drive ratings. Hoped more people died.

Of course, CNN will not be the only ones doing this. See also BBC, Sky News.

Activity : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.04.21 22:40

5,800 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Contracted COVID-19, 74 Dead

Some 5,800 Americans contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated against the virus that causes it, federal officials said Thursday.
The Americans got the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19, despite getting two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told The Epoch Times via email.
Of the 5,800 fully vaccinated people who were confirmed as so-called breakthrough cases, nearly 400 required treatment at hospitals and 74 died.
A little over 40 percent of the infections were in people 60 years of age or older and 65 percent were female. The CDC declined to make a state-by-state breakdown available, though it has developed a national database where state health department investigators can enter, store, and manage data for cases in their jurisdiction.
The figures were for cases through April 13.
More than 78 million people have been fully vaccinated in the United States as of April 15.
“To date, no unexpected patterns have been identified in case demographics or vaccine characteristics,” the CDC said.
“COVID-19 vaccines are effective and are a critical tool to bring the pandemic under control. All of the available vaccines have been proven effective at preventing severe illness, hospitalizations, and deaths. However, like is seen with other vaccines, we expect thousands of vaccine breakthrough cases will occur even though the vaccine is working as expected.”
CDC Director Rochelle Walensky told a congressional hearing on Thursday that the causes of the breakthrough cases are being probed.
“Some of these breakthroughs are, of course, failure of an immune response in the host, and then some of them we worry might be related to a variant that is circulating, so we’re looking at both,” she said.
The number of cases the CDC has identified does not include people who contracted COVID-19 less than two weeks after their final dose, according to Walensky.
States last month began reporting numbers for people who had gotten infected despite full vaccination. Epidemiologists in Washington state identified 217 of the cases, five of whom died. In Michigan, 246 of the cases were recorded between Jan. 1 and March 31. Three of those patients perished.
Texas, South Carolina, and Oregon are among the other states that have reported over 100 cases among residents.

“Finding evidence of vaccine breakthrough cases reminds us that, even if you have been vaccinated, you still need to wear a mask, practice social distancing, and wash your hands to prevent spreading COVID-19 to others who have not been vaccinated,” Washington state’s Health Secretary, Umair Shah, said in a statement. “We encourage everyone to get vaccinated as soon as they are eligible, and encourage friends, loved ones, and co-workers to do the same.”
According to U.S. drug regulators, Pfizer’s vaccine is 95 percent effective in preventing infection of the CCP virus. Moderna’s was shown in a clinical trial to be 94.1 percent effective, while Johnson & Johnson’s was 66.9 percent effective. The third jab was tested when variants were circulating, unlike the others.
The percentages are for two weeks after the final vaccination.
The percentage of vaccine breakthroughs in a population depends on multiple factors, including vaccine efficacy, the amount of virus circulating, and the length of time since vaccination, according to Natalie Dean, an assistant professor of biostatistics at the University of Florida.
“I love to see small numbers as much as anyone, but know that numbers like this cannot be directly interpreted as a measure of vaccine efficacy (although I have a feeling they will be). We can only interpret them against a background rate in unvaccinated people,” Dean wrote on Twitter.
“Similarly, ‘most breakthroughs have been in elderly adults’ should not be read as the vaccine is less effective in elderly adults. The majority of vaccinations (and the longest amount of follow-up time) have been in elderly adults. Again, we need more info to interpret.”
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the longtime head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told a briefing last week that the breakthrough cases are not a cause for concern.
“I think the important thing is to look at what the denominator of vaccinated people is, because it is very likely—and what we’re hearing at least indirectly, and we’re certainly going to be confirming that—that that number of individuals who were breakthrough infections is not at all incompatible with a 90-plus percent vaccine efficacy,” he said.
“So, I don’t think that there needs to be concern about any shift or change in the efficacy of the vaccine.”

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.04.21 2:24

Brain clots 'more likely' with Covid infection than vaccine

Published 9 hours ago

The risk of developing a serious brain clot - known as a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) - is 8 to 10 times higher in people with Covid than those who get a vaccine, a study suggests.

Based on US data, the Oxford research team says people being vaccinated should be reassured by the findings.

It follows investigations into links between the AstraZeneca vaccine and rare blood clots.

The study only looked at those who had had a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.

The research, which involved electronic health records of 81 million people in the US, looked at the number of CVST cases seen in the two weeks following a diagnosis of coronavirus and the number of cases occurring in the two weeks after people had their first coronavirus vaccine.

It estimates that while these blood clots are uncommon after Covid - with 39 in every million people developing one within two weeks of being ill - they are much rarer still after a vaccine.

Read: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh come on, pull the other one!

Finger in the dike springs to mind.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.04.21 2:32

I saw another today to add to the glossary of 'coronavirus' words and terms .... 'coronasomnia'!

Roughly translated, sleep perturbation resulting from being deprived of a basic human right .... 'freedom'!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 16.04.21 6:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:.. and my mothers death by blood clot (funeral next week).

wave

Yes it really was a diagnosed blood clot in her leg artery - she went to hospital twice after the jab - and it killed her from the foot upwards over the period of a week.

She was too old and frail to have surgery.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11503

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 16.04.21 6:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Your mother-in-law has died too.....  sad
She died in December.

She was in hospital because she fell and broke her hip. She had an operation but rapidly went downhill from that point - she was 90.

She tested positive for COVID 3 weeks before she died and had ZERO symptoms at any time.

She went down as a COVID death.

All part of the continuing fraud.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 16.04.21 6:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My condolences [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for your losses.  Sad  I do hope you're doing okay under the circumstances.

Can't remember if I mentioned this already, but my husband (early 50s) had a letter with his vaccination invitation a few weeks ago.  It was useful as a firelighter that evening.

I haven't had an invitation yet (I'm late 40s) but I expect it soon, and when it arrives it will go the same way.

Neither of us have any intention of taking this untested, experimental "vaccine".  That is our stance.
The correct stance.

If anyone questions you, ask the following questions:

1) Does it prevent me getting COVID.
2) Does it prevent me transmitting COVID.
3) What are the immediate risks.
4) What are the long term risks.

If they are aware the answers are;
1) No.
2) No.
3) Potential death.
4) We don't know.

So your 5th question should be:
5) So what is the point?
BlueBag
BlueBag

JimbobJones and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 16.04.21 6:37

The next (third) jab:

And then there will be a fourth and a fifth....
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 16.04.21 8:10

This pre-planned scenario is a direct transfer of the previously utilised sales model, used successfully by Microsoft operating systems. 
Release the operating system in an incomplete format. Get the customers to be the guinea pigs and discover the flaws. Release a computer virus to create demand for a fix. Release the next version of the operating system with some fixes, and some new viruses. Get the unwitting users to act as unpayed testers again. Release a newer version of the operating system to mend the problems, with some even newer viruses. Repeat, repeat, repeat, Repeat ad nauseum.

What we are experiencing now is EXACTLY the same.This is the exact same sales model that was used so "successfully" by microsoft on the gullible.

The only difference is this time the end user is paying with their health and lives rather than cash.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 1876

sequested and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.04.21 9:03

4.7 Million Waiting For NHS Sugery

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 16.04.21 9:18

For weeks they’ve been banging the drum about false negatives from the lateral flow tests, trying to bring up the bug numbers, now it seems they need to turn the record over.

I really don’t understand this bit though:

The proportion of false positives – people incorrectly told they have the virus – increases when the prevalence of the disease falls. This happens because although the number of true positives is falling, the tests produce roughly the same number of false positives – meaning the proportion of incorrect results becomes greater.

Is this effectively saying that the tests are programmed to produce a certain percentage of positives completely irrespective and unrelated to the test sample?

Still refers to the PCR tests as the 'gold-standard' I see.

Rapid Covid testing in England may be scaled back over false positives

Josh Halliday
Thu 15 Apr 2021 17.48 BST

Exclusive: In leaked emails, Matt Hancock’s adviser says there is ‘urgent need for decisions’ on asymptomatic testing

Senior government officials have raised “urgent” concerns about the mass expansion of rapid coronavirus testing, estimating that as few as 2% to 10% of positive results may be accurate in places with low Covid rates, such as London.

Boris Johnson last week urged everyone in England to take two rapid-turnaround tests a week in the biggest expansion of the multibillion-pound testing programme to date.

However, leaked emails seen by the Guardian show that senior officials are now considering scaling back the widespread testing of people without symptoms, due to a growing number of false positives.

In one email, Ben Dyson, an executive director of strategy at the health department and one of health secretary Matt Hancock’s advisers, stressed the “fairly urgent need for decisions” on “the point at which we stop offering asymptomatic testing”.

On 9 April, the day everyone in England was able to order twice-weekly lateral flow device (LFD) tests, Dyson wrote: “As of today, someone who gets a positive LFD result in (say) London has at best a 25% chance of it being a true positive, but if it is a self-reported test potentially as low as 10% (on an optimistic assumption about specificity) or as low as 2% (on a more pessimistic assumption).”

He added that the department’s executive committee, which includes Hancock and the NHS test and trace chief, Dido Harding, would soon need to decide whether requiring people to self-isolate before a confirmatory PCR test “ceases to be reasonable” in low infection areas where there is a high likelihood of a positive result being wrong.

The accuracy of rapid coronavirus tests and how they should be deployed have been the focus of months of debate in the UK. The proportion of false positives – people incorrectly told they have the virus – increases when the prevalence of the disease falls. This happens because although the number of true positives is falling, the tests produce roughly the same number of false positives – meaning the proportion of incorrect results becomes greater.

It means thousands of people could be wrongly told to self-isolate and miss out on earnings or education due to inaccurate results. The government has advised anyone who tests positive with a rapid test to take a follow-up PCR test and self-isolate until they receive a negative result – but some experts have said this process is too slow and that a second lateral flow test would be as likely to produce the correct result.

Figures produced by government officials estimate that currently only one in 10 positive results are likely to be accurate in London and south-east and south-west England, where there is less Covid-19 in circulation. In England as a whole, they estimate that only 38% of self-reported tests are thought to be accurate, based on the current prevalence of the disease. The Guardian has also learned that Public Health England (PHE) raised concerns about the plan for mass testing, days before it was announced on 5 April.

Prof John Simpson, head of PHE’s public health advice, guidance and expertise pillar, told officials in Hancock’s department that the strategy did not appear to be backed by evidence.

He wrote: “We are a little concerned that this proposal does not provide the evidence needed to justify the extension of testing in the way proposed, does not consider alternative approaches to achieving the over-arching aim (of reducing community transmission) and does not provide a framework for evaluation that would make it possible to determine if the approach actually achieves what it intends.”

Mass testing has been at the centre of the government’s plan to release the UK from lockdown, alongside the vaccination programme. The government has bought millions of the lateral flow tests as part of the £37bn budget for NHS Test and Trace.

The Department of Health and Social Care said that all testing policy was kept under continuous evaluation but that there are “no plans to halt the universal programme”. It added: “With around one in three people not showing symptoms of Covid-19, regular, rapid testing is an essential tool to control the spread of the virus as restrictions ease by picking up cases that would not otherwise have been detected.

“Everyone in England can now access rapid testing twice a week, in line with clinical guidance. Rapid testing detects cases quickly, meaning positive cases can isolate immediately, and figures show that for every 1,000 lateral flow tests carried out, there is fewer than one false positive result.”

Ministers have defended concerns about the accuracy of the Innova lateral flow tests by saying that only one in 1,000 tests will produce a false positive. The government’s enthusiasm for rapid-turnaround tests has divided experts. They are cheaper and quicker than the gold-standard PCR tests and are good at finding the most infectious cases and those that may not otherwise be found – but they are more likely to produce erroneous results.

Data obtained by the BBC from 26m lateral flow tests in March found that, among 30,904 positive results, 82% were correct and 18% were false positives. Coronavirus levels were higher in March and have since fallen, meaning the proportion of false positives will have increased since then, however.

The vast majority of those tests also took place under supervision in schools, where prevalence of the disease was higher last month. The proportion of false positives would be expected to rise as the general population self-administer regular bi-weekly tests at home.

A recent Cochrane review – an analysis of 64 studies – found that rapid tests correctly identify on average 72% of people who are infected with the virus and have symptoms, and 78% within the first week of becoming ill. But in people with no symptoms, that drops to 58%.

Jon Deeks, professor of biostatistics at the University of Birmingham and one of the authors of that review, said the government figures suggested that false positives would outnumber true positives in parts of the country where less than one in 1,000 people have the virus, or 0.1% of the population.

As of last week, according to government figures, England’s prevalence was 0.12% while it was 0.04% in London, 0.02% in the south-east and south-west, and 0.08% in the north-east of England. Deeks said: “When disease is this rare, this is a real waste of resources which could be better used by improving our test, trace and isolate programme.”

Based on the government’s analysis, he said, it would take more than 16,000 tests to find one infected person in London: “If these tests cost £10 each that’s £160,000 to find one person. It shows that this is a complete waste of money at this point.”

Doug D

Activity : 4896

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 16.04.21 9:36

100 per cent unmasked for 15 months - still not sick . . .

Bogus ailment.

Our "leaders" have been LYING to us. The ONLY stat they found difficult to manipulate is the OVERALL DEATH rate. ALL THE OTHER stats were EASY to manipulate. Easy to confuse people with manipulated data. Now go and look up the overall death rate and look for a deadly pandemic. You wont find one. Death rate for a deadly pandemic should be 10 times higher than usual annual death rates. 

Anything based on a dishonest premise has a dishonest result.  

Real death rates are set to increase soon. Now that the poison has been put into so many people.

Stop taking the bogus tests and they will have REAL problems with their justification for this mass "vaccination" eugenic programme, but it might all be a bit late now.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 16.04.21 10:48

4.7 Million Waiting For NHS Sugery

The glaringly obvious objectives laid bare. £1 billion extra to deal with the nhs backlog of patients, but £37 billion spent on an oppressive Track and Trace agenda to oppress the population.

Their priorities are undeniable.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.04.21 13:42

Yesterday I was passing a cop shop as some were going off duty.

They left the premises out onto the street - not one of them was bemasked, not even dangling from one ear or acting as a chin strap. When on duty they have been assigned to keep law and order, to make sure no naughty rebels step out of llne.

Go figure!  What a farce ....

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.04.21 13:52

Why are the 'authorities' using healthy people to bolster their model statistics?  It's all lies anyway - think of a number and then add three naughts, not important where.  

Numbers  liar census  liar  polls  liar  models  liar government liar WHO liar statistics  liar ONS liar , call it what you like - it's all fabrication.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sod off!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.04.21 13:59

Mass Covid testing is no ticket to freedom - it's locking up people who aren't infected

They mark a return to government bungling after the remarkable success of the vaccination programme
Ross Clark
16 April 2021 • 12:50pm

The name just didn’t sound right. In calling its plan for mass Covid-testing “Operation Moonshot”, the government presumably wanted us to think of it as a work of genius, an audacious scheme to rival President Kennedy’s promise to put a man on the Moon by the end of the 1960s.

But in the context of trying to get us back to normal life after a pandemic it came across more as the work of a mad professor, more like the illustrations in 1970s comics showing how we would be living on the Moon by the year 2000. The only thing sure to be astronomical was the cost – which leaked documents last September put at an extraordinary £100 billion, about two thirds of what the NHS spends in a year.

I almost forgot all about Operation Moonshot as the government rolled out its successful vaccination programme. Surely, the plan to test every adult for Covid-19 twice a week would not be needed now, I thought, and we could spend that £100 billion on something more down to Earth, like clearing the huge backlog of routine NHS treatments (or even just not spend it at all, and avoid running up eye watering debts for our grandchildren).

How wrong I was. It turned out that Operation Moonshot had merely been parked in geostationary orbit. From March 8, when the schools returned, pupils and their teachers have been made to test themselves twice a week. And from last week the tests were offered to the entire population. We are all now implored to get hold of our free tests – and to isolate ourselves if we test positive.

Already it is becoming clear that far from being a giant leap for mankind, Operation Moonshot is more like Nasa’s infamous Mars Climate Orbiter which crashed and burned because pointyheads failed to notice that it was programmed in imperial measurements rather than metric.

According to a leaked email from Ben Dyson, executive director of strategy at the Department of Health, the rate of false positives from self-reported lateral flow tests is so high relative to current rates of infection in many parts of the country that as few as ten per cent of positive results could be genuine. In a pessimistic scenario it could even be as low as two per cent.

In other words, out of every 100 people who test positive, 98 of them could be doing so for no reason whatsoever. Their working lives could be disrupted, they could find themselves unable to socialise, go to the theatre, or whatever, for no purpose at all. Under the rules of the scheme, people who test positive in a lateral flow test can get a more accurate PCR test to confirm the result, or otherwise. But that takes time, and in the meantime that is an awful lot of people who will be isolating while being clear on infection.

What is so depressing is that this problem has been known about for months. A study by Oxford University and Porton Down last September revealed that 0.32 per cent of lateral flow tests resulted in a false positive when the tests were conducted in the community (as opposed to under laboratory conditions). That might not sound many, but if everyone in the country did as they were told and took two of these tests a week it would mean half a million people every week isolating when they are not infected. The government has since produced a piece of modelling claiming that the false positive rate could be lower than 0.32 per cent, but I’m sorry, I prefer the actual study.

There is another problem with lateral flow tests – they are even less good at picking up genuine positives. Work by Oxford and Porton Down showed that they only picked up 76.8 per cent of genuine infections. Although the Department for Health tells people with Covid symptoms to apply for a PCR test rather than rely on a lateral flow test, there is an obvious danger that many people who are genuinely infected will take comfort from their negative lateral flow test and go out merrily into the community to spread the virus.

Operation Moonshot promises a kind of return to normality alright, but not in the sense that the government intends. It is a return to government bungling after the remarkable success of the vaccination programme.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.04.21 14:03

Oh my gawd, Boris Bunter's at it again .... Crickey chaps, what are we going to call this play ground lark. I know, Operation Moonshot!'

Does he personally come up with these nauseating buzz words, or is there a government advisory board to advise?

Perhaps Operation Shot In The Dark might be more appropriate yes

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.04.21 14:25

wave

Yes it really was a diagnosed blood clot in her leg artery - she went to hospital twice after the jab - and it killed her from the foot upwards over the period of a week.

She was too old and frail to have surgery.

I.m sorry to be so intrusive at a time like this BlueBag but did your mother's death certificate mention COVID-19?

Whatever, you must be feeling very angry at present, along with all other emotions sad singlerose

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 16.04.21 14:36

That is a good question.

I haven't seen it.

I'm afraid to ask my Dad or Sister who will know as they are believers.

She did test positive about 4 weeks before she died (no symptoms) so I would like to know.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 16.04.21 15:54

Just about within 28 days. Even a negative and they might list as "covid19" despite the more obvious cause.

As another example of deception: 
Some of you may know I live in Scotia. Well on the first sunny day, about a month ago wifey and I decided we must visit the seaside urgently.
As we do not watch current affairs on the mindrape machine it had totally slipped my mind that we "were not allowed". We were still in the middle of "house arrest", supposed to stay local and scotlands borders were closed.
 I am not kidding, despite all the overbearing oppression, and posting on here about it, I had forgotten that we were not allowed to go to the seaside.

We crossed the border at Coldstream, did about 120 miles, had a lovely day out at Berwick on tweed. Took some fantastic long distance photos of Lindisfarne and Bamburgh castle from the mole (about 15 miles!) and came home again.

My point being The powers that be MANIPULATE us into oppressing OURSELVES. Apparently Scotlands borders were shut, but only if you choose to believe it. It had totally slipped my mind until I mentioned it to a neighbour.

You can still live your life if you want to, just dont listen to them.

Have I said all that before . . . ?
lol4
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.04.21 15:56

You can send off for a copy of her death certificate.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.04.21 20:23

Boris Told Health Passports Are UNLAWFUL

Jill Havern