The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 13 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 13 Mm11

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 13 Regist10

The Coronavirus Debate

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 13 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Debate

Post by crusader 03.04.21 8:23

Sorry to hear your mum has died Bluebag,  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
crusader
crusader

Activity : 1197

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 03.04.21 9:37

My sincere condolences on the passing of your mother Bluebag.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 870

Jill Havern and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.04.21 11:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Covid-19: Seven UK blood clot deaths after AstraZeneca vaccine
Add my Mum.

She died an hour ago.
I am very sorry to hear this news.

I can't recall. Did your mother have the AstraZeneca jab? When was that?

I appreciate that you will have other things on your mind right now, but perhaps you will let us know sometime?

Thanks very much

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24043

Jill Havern, Silverspeed, crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 03.04.21 12:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Covid-19: Seven UK blood clot deaths after AstraZeneca vaccine
Add my Mum.

She died an hour ago.
Very sorry to hear about your Mum BlueBag.  My thoughts are with you.
sar

Activity : 1678

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.04.21 12:39

Urgent investigation into AstraZeneca vaccine after Melbourne man develops blood clots

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33222

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 03.04.21 12:58

Add my Mum.

She died an hour ago.
Awww BlueBag....so sorry to hear this...my condolences
JohnyT

Activity : 392

Jill Havern, crusader and Vera Krista like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 03.04.21 13:04

cry3 cry3 cry3 angry2
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 1876

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 03.04.21 16:12

"just three weeks of LOCKDOWN, to flatten the curve" and gain herd immunity to save the nhs, because . . .
"there is NO possibility of a vaccine being available, for many years" but after it is rolled out in six months . . .
"the vaccine will NOT be mandatory in any way" but, despite coercion being a criminal offence we recommend you take it, by every despicable means possible and . . .
"there is NO possibility of a vaccination passport being introduced, in a democratic society " but when we do introduce it . . . 
"you will only need to show your vaccination passport for a year at most". Hmmm, why is that, then?

beware

Have they got something even worse lined up? You decide.

Why haven't these despots been forcibly erased?
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 03.04.21 19:05

Oh goodness, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am so very sorry for the loss of your mum. singlerose

My thoughts are with you.

Activity : 386

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.04.21 19:19

I am terribly sorry to hear your sad news BlueBag.
Keep hold of all of the good times in your heart and know that she loved you as much as you loved her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 03.04.21 19:51

First of all apologies for not being around for a few weeks... honestly didn't realise how the time had flown.  

This Vaccine Passport nonsense - it's hardly a surprise to any of us on here who have been, well, awake this past year, is it.  All the same it both dismays and terrifies me in equal measure to realise that such a thing is being talked about.  Oh to go backwards two years to when life was normal.  It is utter balderdash not least because vaccinated people can still catch and transmit the dreaded lurgy but as there clearly is another agenda then it is futile to pose these sorts of questions to any great degree.

I am also dismayed at the sort of comments along the lines of "people have driving licences in order to drive so what's the difference?" and "people already have Yellow Fever vaccines to go abroad so what's the difference?".  Well I have a few things to say in response to that sort of idiocy:
1. Owning and driving a car, thus requiring the aforesaid driving licence, is a choice and not doing so does not prevent a person from participating in society.
2.  Choosing to holiday in a country that requires a Yellow Fever vaccine is again, a choice.  There are plenty of other holiday destinations that do not require any sort of vaccines.  Once again it is absolutely not the same as requiring "papers please" to go about your daily life.
3.  Speaking of Yellow Fever, the amount of online comments (and Sky News newspaper reviewers) who mention this has got me curious.  Are they all reading from the same script?  I couldn't even tell you what countries need such a vaccine, it certainly isn't - to my knowledge anyway - all that common.
4.  Vaccine "papers" will create a two-tier society.  There has been enough division this past year as it is.  Comments online from vaccinated people referring to the unvaccinated as "dirty and should be excluded from society" make me sick, and I really should stay away from reading such comments as they do my blood pressure and anxiety no good at all.
5.  Getting a driving licence does not put the bearer at risk of blood clots, Bell's Palsy or any other rare and serious side effects.  
6.  Nobody should be forced into having any medical treatment or intervention against their wishes, not least untested experimental ones.

I see today Boris Johnson is trying to entice the rebels by promising such a scheme would only be temporary.  Does anyone here really believe this would only be temporary?  Or would - like the "emergency coronavirus act" - it just keep getting voted in every six months?  As one of the Tory dissenters said - "Income Tax was also only supposed to be temporary".

On a lighter note, we got a free firelighter through the post t'other week in the guise of an "invitation" for my husband to have his covid vaccine (he's just into his 50s so must be eligible - I am not quite in that age bracket yet heehee).  They even had the cheek to have set up the appointment already for him!  I doubt we'll hear of any follow-up text messages or phone calls as we think he probably doesn't have his up-to-date mobile number logged with the GP surgery.  Some other unfortunate individual with his old phone number will no doubt be being bombarded... spin

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 03.04.21 21:28

Apologies for the third post in a row (making up for lost time smilie) but with all that is going on, I am oft reminded of an old Michael Nesmith song, The Candidate.  Here are some of the lyrics:

Sailing ships of state and ignoring navigation laws
Through the sea of man, the captains mad with power pause
And congratulate themselves on their virtuous and noble cause
Which must surely save the world and alter time

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Debate - Page 13 Empty Coronavirus

Post by Ladyinred 03.04.21 21:53

BlueBag, condolences to you and your family 🌷
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 653

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 04.04.21 0:02

Sorry for your sad loss BlueBag.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 347

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.04.21 1:51

Back to business..

Covid passport trials to begin with live comedy night

Published - 3 hours ago

A comedy night in Liverpool will be the first event to pilot the government's Covid passport scheme later this month.

Ministers hope the passes will allow the safe return of sports matches, conferences and night clubs in England.

They will include whether a person has been vaccinated, any recent negative test, or natural immunity determined by a recent positive test.

Downing Street also confirmed countries will be in a risk-based "traffic light" system when foreign holidays resumes.

Trials of the Covid passports will begin on 16 April with a show from the Hot Water Comedy Club in Liverpool and will continue through to mid-May.

Other pilot events include the FA Cup semi final and final, the World Snooker Championship, an evening at a nightclub, a mass participation run, a business conference and a cinema screening.

Will I need a vaccine passport to go to the pub or travel?
What can I do now?
Dozens of MPs criticise 'divisive' Covid passports

No 10 said the passport scheme, which it is describing as "Covid-status certification", should not be used on public transport or in essential shops.

People would be able to demonstrate their status through an app, as well as "non-digital routes".

The government added it is working with clinical and ethical experts on exemptions for people for whom vaccination is not advised and repeat testing would be difficult.

Businesses in England which can reopen in the coming weeks, including pubs, restaurants and non-essential retail will also not have to use the system for now.

However, sources say requiring a certificate to access hospitality further down the line - perhaps to reduce the need for social distancing - has not been ruled out.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said: "We have made huge strides over the past few months with our vaccine programme and everyone in the country has made huge sacrifices to get us to this stage in our recovery from Covid-19.

"We are doing everything we can to enable the reopening of our country so people can return to the events, travel and other things they love as safely as possible."

Critics, including more than 40 Tory MPs and privacy campaigners, have suggested a Covid passport scheme could be "discriminatory and counterproductive".

Labour's Jeremy Corbyn and senior Tory Iain Duncan Smith are among a broad coalition of MPs who have pledged their opposition.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fffffffffforf!

Where is the reality?

Cut to the chase, there is no indemnity that will secure freedom - life before the spamdemic.

Just try it and see where it leads, on your head be it cutthroat .

Seriously Mr Spamdemic, you're pushing your luck.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29077

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.04.21 2:00

Exclusive: Covid passports for return to normal life may not be ready for months

Certificates are in pipeline, but creation of mobile app could take until autumn to set up

By Christopher Hope, Chief Political Correspondent 3 April 2021 • 10:30pm

Covid passports designed to return life to normal in Britain might not be ready until the autumn, The Telegraph can reveal.

Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister, will on Monday confirm for the first time that a system is being developed that will allow people to return to sporting matches, theatres and other major public events, as well as travelling overseas for holidays.

The Government is trying to find a way to prove it is safe for people to gather at crowded events by either presenting proof of being vaccinated, or a recent negative test or being protected with antibodies from having the infection within the last six months.

Writing in The Telegraph Michael Gove, who is leading a cross-government consultation on the moral and practical issues presented by Covid certificates, said they could "allow us to relax social distancing rules more quickly".

But senior government sources warned that the new certification scheme – which will most likely work over a mobile app – would take “months, not weeks” to develop.

Another insider said the app, which could also be used to gain entry to bars and nightclubs, is unlikely to be ready before September. One source said: “I don’t expect it to be until much later in the year.”

The news came as it emerged that grandparents could be asked to scan Covid passport apps before allowing family members into their birthday parties under plans drawn up by a Danish company developing an app for the UK Government.

A separate “social distancing review” is considering whether vaccine passports could mean that the Government can “safely lift the one metre-plus rule and the working from home guidance”, No. 10 said on Saturday.

Mr Gove makes clear there is “a host of practical and ethical questions we have to answer before we can consider a wider rollout”. These include how to treat fairly people who cannot be vaccinated.

“We [will] have to ensure access to certification through testing or natural immunity as an alternative,” he says.

Mr Gove says he is worried not to “exclude those who do not have a smartphone, so we’re exploring paper-based complements to the app. Privacy and data security must be watertight".

He adds: “These questions aren’t easy to resolve but I don’t think we can duck them… At the moment, businesses could set up their own private certification schemes and use them to restrict access. Nightclubs and other venues already police entry.

“Some may well want to embrace any tool available to signal to visitors they are at low risk of infection. So we are looking closely at how we can guarantee fairness.”

The news came as Mr Johnson hailed “another milestone in our vaccination programme with over five million people now having had their second jab”.

More than half of the over-80s who are most at risk of dying from contracting Covid-19 have now had their second injection of the coronavirus vaccine.

The plans for how to manage the release of the lockdown will be put to a meeting of the Cabinet on Monday and then unveiled by a press conference hosted by the Prime Minister in the evening.

Covid passports were “expected to be most useful in managing risks where large numbers of people are in close proximity, at mass events such as festivals, sports matches and nightclubs”, No 10 said.

They are likely to contain details of either someone’s up-to-date vaccine status, a recent negative Covid test result or proof of natural immunity for 180 days.

However, ministers will gather evidence over the next few weeks to assess their “economic and public health impacts” in other settings like pubs and bars.

The passports will be trialled at nine different events this month and next month including three football matches at Wembley in London - including the FA Cup Final - the World Snooker Championship in Sheffield, a night club and comedy club in Liverpool, and a “mass participation run” at Hatfield House in Hertfordshire.

Mr Johnson said: “We have made huge strides over the past few months with our vaccine programme and everyone in the country has made huge sacrifices to get us to this stage in our recovery from Covid-19.

“We are doing everything we can to enable the reopening of our country so people can return to the events, travel and other things they love as safely as possible, and these reviews will play an important role in allowing this to happen.”

The scale of opposition to Covid passports among Tory MPs could mean that the Prime Minister has to rely on Labour votes to get the vaccine passports through the Commons.

Senior figures in the whips' office say it is likely that a vote on the floor of the House of Commons will be needed to bring in domestic vaccine passports.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

One Cabinet minister said that half of the party’s backbenches could vote against the measures.

The minister said: “I do not think the majority of the Conservative Party is comfortable in certifying people to go to the pub or the shop or the theatre.

“That sounds a little bit East German to me and I don’t think it will carry a majority of the Conservative Party, let alone the Commons.”

If Labour votes against Covid passports then the plans could be defeated in the Commons. Last week Sir Keir Starmer, the party’s leader, told The Telegraph that it was “unBritish” to require them to be used in everyday social activities once the pandemic has eased.

Pubs, restaurants and non-essential retail will still be allowed to open in coming weeks according to the Government’s roadmap as long as they follow Covid-safe guidance.

Mr Johnson will also confirm on Monday that all countries will be put into a green, amber or red list once international travel is allowed again after May 17.

Countries will be ranked by their vaccination programme, the infection rates, the prevalence of variants of concern and countries' access to genomic sequencing.

There will be no isolation requirement for travel from countries in the new green category, although pre-departure and post-arrival tests will still be needed.

The "red" and "amber" restrictions would remain as they are now, with the requirement to enter quarantine or self-isolation upon return.

Families will be urged to wait until the traffic light list is published at the beginning of next month before booking any overseas holidays.

The plans come in on May 17 and countries will only be put on the travel list a week or two before that date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.04.21 2:10

For god's sake, we are as free as a bird. No one but no one can tell us what we can and cant do - providing it doesn't fall within the confines of criminal law - even that's debatable.

This is beyond boring ....

How bloody dare they keep us this crazy facade and expect everyone to toe the line?

I am not a threat to anyone, I go about my daily life - I am not a threat to anyone nor anything.

Wise up you stupid people, you have no authority to dictate what we do, where we do it nor when we do it

In short .... bugger off!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 04.04.21 9:18

Well, its talk. But the more they talk about it the more everyone else talks about it. Then they accept it without such a shock. Yet another example of slowly boiling the frog. Get the mugs used to it so they are less likely to object to it. All frighteningly predictable and as transparent as glass. Baby steps, to complete despotic control over every single aspect of life.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.04.21 14:27

But the level is so childish, at least the control administered by individual country governments.

I can imagine Boris Johnson at home rubbing his sweaty little banana fingered hands together with glee as he thinks up the next wheeze to keep the populace in a state of total confusion.  I can see him switching the light on and off as he cackles in his own spittle .... in out in out in out.

Still it follows a pattern across the globe.  I maintain this pantomime is a planned event to assess global reaction to a genuine threat to the survival of mankind - not to say I think such a threat possible nor likely but as in days of yore when commanders in chief would gather around a table, a simulated battle ground and push little tin soldiers around, it's a game of war with a twist of reality.  Or in the case of Bill Gates, little cardboard cutouts.

Many attempts have been made in the past to effect a simulated pandemic but they failed, for obvious reasons I think.  So the globalists (as they have become affectionately known, you know - Gates and his brethren) have forced a pandemic situation on the world so as to achieve their objective.

Global immunization!

Hence my recent outrageous whistling conspiracy theory. 

Something considered to be real, like a highly contagious deadly virus, adds more clout to the objective.  With added benefits, an inordinately wealthy and powerful world health consortium and technology as the governor of all life forms.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 04.04.21 14:39

Passport entry to pubs. Now another u-turn. It was a ruse to coerce, force the unvaccinated to comply. They could see it wouldn’t work.
People ARE turning but too slowly and, come the Autumn, the screws will turned again. 
BoJo doesn’t make this up, he isn’t bright enough, it’s the Whitty/Vallance/Ferguson cabal that pull his strings. 
Whenever he has an important message to convey, he’s ALWAYS flanked by Whitty & Vallance to keep him in line.
sequested
sequested

Activity : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 04.04.21 14:51

Same with holidays. You will NOT go abroad, you will stay in this country. So everyone books a staycation pouring desperately needed cash into the economy. 
Then continental holidays might just be in the offing !!!
They watch gleefully as we dance to their tune.
Disingenuous, carrot-dangling, goalpost-moving bar stewards.
sequested
sequested

Activity : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.04.21 14:52

I don't doubt some time in he future, his elastoplast of yesteryear will come back to haunt him with tales of treachery.

'My Life with Boris' - Sir Dominic Cummings MBE OBE KGB

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 04.04.21 14:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Passport entry to pubs. Now another u-turn.
BoJo doesn’t make this up, he isn’t bright enough, it’s the Whitty/Vallance/Ferguson cabal that pull his strings. 
This.

But I think their hand was forced on this retraction of a staasi like passport for pubs. A consortium of hospitality industry bigwigs took out a court order against the government. The gov knows they would lose and are trying to save face. . . . or so I hear.
howdy
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Silverspeed and sequested like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.04.21 15:15

But isn't that pretty much what the trace and test thingy was all about, forgive me if I'm wrong.  As regards 'the virus' I've got the attention span and patience of a pickled turnip.

The muck-spreaders, the mangle-wurzlers, choose their targets - they know to hit where it it hurts most.

Short of a hard copy passport, or vaccination certificate, the most likely way forward is a mobile phone app.  If this draconian rule applies to pubs and travel, it must also apply to accessing every other public venue - even outdoors like the park or the beach.  You can't successfully discriminate, it's just not workable.

It's so juvenile in simplicity.  A vaccination cannot be made compulsory (repulsory maybe) but you will required/ordered/told you can't move about nor enter a public place without something to say you've been vaccinated.  Then they can't stop you moving about, it's not something that can be so easily managed anymore than they can force you to be vaccinated.

On a local level, like an outbreak of COWPAT respiratory syndrome, preventing people from entering the infected field without a certificate of vaccination is achievable, to a certain extent, but trying to stop the world from turning is another matter altogether.

I look around now, people are bored with the imposed restrictions.  When a public place is reopened the stir-crazed populace rush to get there, like ravenous wolves deprived of food for long period of time.

Playground politics.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 04.04.21 17:33

Short of a hard copy passport, or vaccination certificate, the most likely way forward is a mobile phone app.  If this draconian rule applies to pubs and travel, it must also apply to accessing every other public venue - even outdoors like the park or the beach.  You can't successfully discriminate, it's just not workable.

It's so juvenile in simplicity.

Playground politics.

You got that right. But then they would need to make (not so) smart-phones compulsory.
lol4
 I stopped taking my mobile out with me years ago. Wont get a (not so) smart (after all) phone under any circumstance. Now we know why the ridiculous push for tech and useless crap was so heavily encouraged over the years.

So basically we have a voluntary all join in process, with penalties for those who dont want any part of it. This is borderline COERCION and as far as I am aware COERCION is still a criminal offence in this country, even in their own corrupt courts . . . . for now.

But it seriously feels like the grown-ups in government have left control in the hands of irresponsible under-qualified low IQ infants. Borderline window lickers.

That is, unless it is all deliberately illogical confusion . . . 
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum