The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Political Spectrum:  Have Your Say - Page 11 Mm11

The Political Spectrum:  Have Your Say - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Political Spectrum:  Have Your Say - Page 11 Mm11

The Political Spectrum:  Have Your Say - Page 11 Regist10

The Political Spectrum: Have Your Say

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Political Spectrum:  Have Your Say - Page 11 Empty Re: The Political Spectrum: Have Your Say

Post by Verdi 11.02.21 15:06

Trump impeachment: Graphic video shown as ex-president called 'inciter in chief'

3 hours ago

Senators at Donald Trump's second impeachment trial have been shown new dramatic and graphic video of the day his supporters stormed the US Congress.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The severity of the rioting is not the issue here - or at least it shouldn't be.  The only charge against Mr Trump is that he incited insurrection - yes or no!  For it to hold water, there has to be conclusive evidence, so far I've seen no such evidence, it's all down to semantics.

Mr Trump can't, or shouldn't, be held responsible for the actions of a riotous mob.

It's a witch hunt and I have a sneaky feeling the Democrats are going to pull it off - they hold the trump card.  So much for democracy.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29511

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Political Spectrum:  Have Your Say - Page 11 Empty Re: The Political Spectrum: Have Your Say

Post by BlueBag 11.02.21 15:15

People who have been deliberately let in by the Police and then milling about (most of them) doesn't strike me as dangerous rioters.

The official narrative has as much credibility as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's overblown story of surviving the riot (she wasn't even in the building).
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11667

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.02.21 15:41

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 11.02.21 15:57

Where's Trump's incitement, though?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1761

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.02.21 16:09

And why has this even been brought to trial when the investigation is still ongoing? 

This riot mob was antifa/BLM not Trump supporters.

The Dems are rushing this through before the investigation has concluded.

bignono

It's like prosecuting the McCanns before a patsy has been found.  titter

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33479

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 11.02.21 16:42

I would have been absolutely terrified if I had been in the building.

Destruction of property and mob rule is against everthing I believe in.

Is Trump to blame? No way.

Trump has become one of those names, like Nigel Farage, where the mere mention of their names provokes a reaction.

It doesen't matter what they say or do, the powers that be will discredit them in any way they can.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 1255

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.02.21 17:32

I find it incredible that out of the millions of tweets on twitter and the millions of people that attended Trump rallies and the thousands of people at Capitol Hill, that the Dems have been able to find the most 'relevant' tweets, soundbites, iphone clips, interviews etc to produce in court in such a short space of time....and before the investigation has been completed.

Good work Dems. It's almost like it was all ready to go...

Now bring on Trump's defence and stop fannying around.

Although, if the defence team is anything like it was on Day One, I think they might aswell put Trump in jail today cos they were pathetic.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.02.21 18:48

Dark and dangerous times...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.02.21 0:07

The controversy about Winston Churchill has been doing the circuit for years, probably since he was last Prime Minister.

As can be seen by Donald Trump's impeachment dilemma, history can so easily be distorted to suit a particular agenda.

Whatever is said to discredit a great historical figure can be countered by historical fact, rather than baseless accusations.  Winston Churchill proved himself to be probably the finest leader that ever lived - if it be claimed with some semblance of evidence that he was a racist, or some other derogatory term I'm in no doubt he had good reason at the time.

For many decades left wing extremists have been at the forefront of the UK's educational institutions, left wing propaganda has been spread through education - even institutions considered to be above bog basic standards, like colleges and universities. If anything, they are the worst hit.

Without looking deeper, the lowering of the standard of education is an indication of left wing influence throughout.  Providing you've got five digits on each hand as a basic abacus, you're allowed through the doors of higher education.  You come out the other end with a worthless piece of paper and end up staking shelves at Tesco.

Nigel Farage should cool his heels and stick to more important issues, rather than sensationalizing about age old trivia.

The 10 greatest controversies of Winston Churchill's career

By Tom Heyden
BBC News Magazine

Published

26 January 2015

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.02.21 0:31

'Convict Trump or it could happen again,' trial told

11 February 2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyone with half an ounce of savvy can see this to be a monumental stitch-up!

I believe the whole affair was staged from beginning to end.  Donald Trump was a thorn in the USA political side - what better time for a full blown attack than an election?

On the surface I'm sorry but if there be even a hint of evidence that Mr Trump was behind the incident, any remnant of faith in human nature is gone forever.

Keep looking over your shoulder ....

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.02.21 1:06

This is what it's all about, in my view, the source behind the rumoured Great World Reset.  Quite where the current plandemic fits in, at this stage I can't fathom but I remain convinced that the concept of the UN 2030 agenda is not about global genocide but more changes to benefit all.

At present I can see the only victors to be technology, global health conglomerates, import/export and banking.  That is nothing new, it just takes centre stage in the current climate.

Seriously, pushing aside the world's madwo/men minority, I think we are all here to look out for each other.  What better way forward to sustainability than the reforms highlighted by the UN?  Changes to benefit mankind have been subtly introduced over decades and centuries so the present situation is nothing new, the only difference being that technology has progressed so rapidly, it's hit the world headlong like a bolt of lightening. In term this has led to wild conspiracy theories propagated by mainstream and social media.

Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keep calm and carry on ....

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.02.21 8:36

Exposure of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, their so-called philanthropy in India and Africa in the form of mass-vaccinations, one of the most favorite tools of the Cabal to roll out the Protocols of Zion and Agenda 21 and 2030.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 12.02.21 9:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is what it's all about, in my view, the source behind the rumoured Great World Reset.  Quite where the current plandemic fits in, at this stage I can't fathom but I remain convinced that the concept of the UN 2030 agenda is not about global genocide but more changes to benefit all.
That's the window dressing.

If they have to stop free speech and democracy to do it then "benefit all" is out the window.

And it will only benefit the elite ultimately as we just exist at their behest and serve them.

Where the plandemic fits in?

To "Build Back Better" you need to build back from something broken/destroyed - look around... it's a train wreck.

Boris has set up the "Build Back Better Council" recently:

Pure unadulterated Davos.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11667

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 12.02.21 16:54

Stopping free speech? Guess who is speaking too freely apparently...
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 932

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.02.21 17:37

Trump's defence is live now, you'll need to rewind if you want to watch the whole thing.

Or click here:  https://youtu.be/BrTUGVlz1i8

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.02.21 18:10

Bluddy 'eck, this ^^^ is AMAZING!!!!!!  Mrs

Considering Trump's lawyers only had a short time to compile this  clapping

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 12.02.21 18:24

Hopefully he will be the next ‘Teflon Don’ - and nothing will stick?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.02.21 19:02

Trump’s Lawyer EXPOSES Dems For Playing Manipulated Video of Capitol Riot

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.02.21 20:31

Well, that ^^^ certainly shamed all those nasty Dem's and Rino's!

The media and big tech should also be ashamed.

This should never have gone to trial so soon - the investigation into the riots hasn't even been concluded.  There needs to be proof that it was Soro's Antifa/BLM, the same mob that rioted all summer.

I'd hoped the Trump lawyers were going to present the election fraud evidence - after all, that's why Trump supporters were going to Congress in the first place.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.02.21 22:15

This should never have gone to trial so soon - the investigation into the riots hasn't even been concluded.

That is EXACTLY WHY it has gone to trial so soon.
Attack is the best form of defence.    [ © Aitken, Archer, Depp, McCann,]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 15237

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Cammerigal, CaKeLoveR, AnneBarnard and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 13.02.21 12:11

I must admit I've been avoiding watching/reading anything about the impeachment trial because it would be too stressful, but having watched that video above ^^ from Ttump's lawyer I want to be optimistic...

... but will it be enough?

It should be shocking, but I can bet none of the media are bothering to report what he's said.

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 13.02.21 14:06

Day 5 of Impeachment Trial from the mainstream media point of view

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 13.02.21 15:04

Sensible channel live now.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 13.02.21 17:44

It appears as though that riot was instigated by more than 200 Antifa backers, according to the brother of one of them — John Sullivan, a veteran rioter who was already facing charges for engaging in violence during a Salt Lake City protest last summer.
Sullivan, you may know, was the man who took video of Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt being shot by a plainclothes officer near the House chamber as she appeared to breach a door to the Speaker’s Lobby, one of the Capitol Building’s most sensitive areas.
But it turns out he wasn’t just a documentarian; he was allegedly partaking in the riot, and he’s since been arrested on those charges.
Now, his brother, James Sullivan, is speaking out — he believes John not only helped instigate the riot, but he did so along with some 226 other members of Antifa. (Related: Situation Update, Jan. 16th, 2021 – “Operation Trust” psyop revealed, DC prepares for large-scale WAR.)

Source:
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 13.02.21 18:45

I have no knowledge of impeachment procedure, but I don't think the old boy presiding  know what's going on, either. He reminds me of Old Mr. Grace. Only my opinion,  of course.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1761

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum