The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 3 Mm11

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 3 Mm11

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 3 Regist10

THE GREAT RE-SET

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 3 Empty Re: THE GREAT RE-SET

Post by Jill Havern 14.12.20 9:13

Peter Hitchens: From Covid to Culture Wars-The Left's Long March Through UK Institutions is Complete

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33516

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Tony Bennett likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.12.20 9:37

Could you all please take just 7 minutes to see what the great Rowan Dean (of Sky News Australia) has to say about 'The Great Reset'.

The title of his video is "You will own nothing and you will be happy" - which is a direct quote from a paid advert produced by those behind the Great Reset.

This of course, is communism, pure and simple. The state will own you.

Rowan introduces you to the new concept of 'The Fourth Industrial Revolution', a new name they are giving to 'The Great Reset' - and for which Morrison's Australian government is already preparing. And our Prince Charles is part of the plot!

Rowan's key message is that they are now audacious enough to publicise openly what they intend to do - so we must oppose, oppose, oppose.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETA: Just seen this:

There is another very good video put up on 3 December by Rex van Schalkwyk of the Free Market Foundation on the very same theme, here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24118

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.12.20 10:16

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.12.20 15:11

They are certainly ramping up the pressure this month.

There is an apparent onslaught of innovation and recommended life-style changes - in addition to the the afeared COVID-19 virus and indirectly enforced vaccination programme, that will further cripple the world population for the ensuing year.

Today I read that fish is not quite so good for you as previously claimed, a claim that has spanned many decades and generations.

I see moves afoot to persuade the populace that converting to vegetarianism is better for your health and ... with the increased availability of vegetal produce, sustainability is assured whist resolving the problem of over fishing and certain extiniction of threatened fauna.

Sustainability is assured ... that's sounds about as certain as the assured safety of taking a vaccination.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29552

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 14.12.20 15:30

I'm not giving up fish and chips.

Or my fish curry!!!

Or my tuna salads.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11707

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 14.12.20 15:34

The British absolutely must stop eating fish, so that the rest of the world can fish our waters. Otherwise we are being 'protectionist'.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1770

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.12.20 20:00

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.12.20 0:56

I have a strong suspicion that abolition of all religion is part of the global agenda - all for one and one for all.  The new global religion will be communism in it's purest form.  No requirement for idols of worship, gods, goats, rats or Buddhas only a united force with one global vision.

Judaism has long been the target for hatred, the Catholic church has been exposed for what it is, Christianity is hanging on a cliff edge and we have been conditioned to hate Islam.  Pagan worship will outlive all else for the simple reason there nothing to target, nothing to bring down - although plenty to perhaps doubt and criticize.

I think all religious belief to be unrealistic and based only on hypocrisy but nonetheless I recognize and understand peoples need for something to hold on to, something to believe in - whatever that might be.

Communism however is another matter altogether.  It's not a form of religion, it's a dictatorship pure and simple - in more respects than one.

All aspects of life should be personal choice, the right to live our lives as we choose.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 15.12.20 1:24

I honestly fail to see how the so-called "Great Reset" relates to the COVID-19 problem.

Well, the allegations seem to be that the World Economic Forum created the virus situation or/and are using it to change the economic structure of the nations and impose a global communist regime.

Let me guess... with Bill Gates and George Soros as the heads of this regime?

Is there any other boogeyman we can pin the blame on?

This is undoubtedly another piece of disinformation put out to mislead people and stop them from understanding what the real problem is.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Activity : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 15.12.20 7:15

pauloalexandre wrote:I honestly fail to see how the so-called "Great Reset" relates to the COVID-19 problem.
I honestly fail to see how you can't see.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.12.20 12:30

The Fourth Industrial Revolution

Slowly slowly catchy monkey?  This is a very softly softly approach to an otherwise potentially devastating situation.

History has shown the Industrial Revolution to be a major turning point in the history of mankind, a monumental change that can only be described as beneficial to society - even poorer countries across Africa and Asia have benefited by the changes.

I'd be interested to learn exactly how this current agenda can be likened to an important step up the ladder of progress - progress that benefits society.

It's the peoples voice I would like to hear, not the oddballs hiding in their ivory towers, plotting global destruction with their pretend utopic ideology.

surgical mask

I think 'Third World War' would be a more fitting term of phrase - in more ways than one!.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.12.20 11:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.12.20 13:22

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.12.20 16:56

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.12.20 19:04

This is brand new...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.12.20 20:00

That ^^^ was a great debate. Scary as heck though.

I'm actually starting to wish the whole bloody agenda (that many of us know is coming for us all) would just speed up now so that the compliant can see what's happening and start standing up and resisting.

But I think the agenda is too big, and too much is already in place, for us to do anything about it. It feels like it's too late now.

This has been in the planning stage for many years but it's taken less than a year to bring us to our knees.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.12.20 21:02

This guy's videos are really good (110) Zachary Denman - YouTube

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by eliduf 18.12.20 23:30

I would urge people not to give up hope. I believe if enough people refuse to comply and continue to share the truth more people will eventually realise what is actually happening.
During a recent presentation by our Local Authority on 'The New Town Vision' local authority staff got into a flap when asked if the new town technology was in line with Agenda 21!!
The minutes of the meeting will be shared with the local community. We can only hope people will start to research Agenda 21 / 30 for themselves.
In my opinion Local Authorities are using Covid as an excuse for not having public meetings and inviting a few people to an online meeting - box ticked local community consultation accomplished.
Find out when Council meetings are taking place, attend and challenge, question everything.
If enough of us say enough is enough we may just get the change we wish for.
eliduf

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.12.20 0:26

I don't profess to be right or even an authority on the subject but I do have reservations about the entirety of this world reset.

In my view, the current situation has largely been the result of the evolutionary process, straightforward advancement of mankind in line with progress and development.  You can't stop progress, it's par for the course and in many respects advantageous to society.  Think back, if not for evolutionary progress mankind would still be living in caves and inventing the square wheel.

So much emphasis is put on the importance of education, yet it's that higher awareness of knowledge that's responsible for the advancements that we now see and experience - the very progress that's created tensions, fears and hysteria.  Also it's created discontentment as the educated qualified can't find work - face it, even in the utopic ideal of supremacy, someone's got to keep the streets clean and not everyone is a success story in the making.  Discontentment worsened by great expectations that can't realistically be met, familial pressures to succeed academically when the pupil either hasn't the ability or desire.

You can't have it both ways.  Either society embraces everything on offer through progress and development or reject it in it's entirety. It amounts to the same old story, people are guided only by their own specific views, needs and aspirations.  In short, on mass we will never ever agree to everything thrown in our paths.

I hear cries about stifling freedom of speech, about culling social media to prevent freedom of speech but it is the technological giants that are creating the disparity.  It is they and they alone that have directed the way we live now and the way we will live in the future.  I hear it said that the internet is our life line, the only tool that allows freedom of speech, allows every voice to be heard no matter who, where or why, yet  the internet and other areas of technology are the very things to be feared, the very things that are being used to control our lives

Frankly, although I have said many times that the situation we are now experiencing has been building for many years, I don't believe that to have any bearing on 2020 or any world re-set.  I believe it to be only the evolutionary process,  the result of advancement of knowledge, development and progress.  I don't doubt in years gone by people feared locomotion, television, radio, medical innovation, telephones but look where we are today.  Who would truly wish to live, or survive, as they did decades or centuries ago?  I wouldn't!

The coronavirus I believe to be a hoax to turn the world upside down - and it's achieved it's objective.  I don't however believe the world in general to be complicit in this hoax.  I believe the forces behind the hoax are deviously manipulating world leaders and their people in order to weave them into the anonymous agenda.

Human beings, like animals, have never lost the basic instinct to survive.  We are resilient, we accept and embrace change but above all else we fight for survival.  If that means diversifying then so be it, if it means adapting to change then so be it, if it means improvements for society - then go for it with arms open wide.

In short, don't reject everything only for the sake of making a stand or a matter of principle - think only of 'the virus' and how it's being used to destroy humanity.  The anonymous dictate has created 'the virus' in order to manipulate the future of mankind - that is where the evil lies.  Don't fault the resilient who are seizing the opportunity to make things better - save your venom for the evil forces behind the creation of 'the virus' and the global communist regime that is on the horizon.

Nothing really changes.  The internet has just created a wider awareness and a greater divide.

surgical mask

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 19.12.20 8:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That ^^^ was a great debate. Scary as heck though.

I'm actually starting to wish the whole bloody agenda (that many of us know is coming for us all) would just speed up now so that the compliant can see what's happening and start standing up and resisting.

But I think the agenda is too big, and too much is already in place, for us to do anything about it. It feels like it's too late now.

This has been in the planning stage for many years but it's taken less than a year to bring us to our knees.
Democracy should be the answer - but is failing.

The other way out is to openly resist. 

First the Gandhi way and then probably (inevitably) fisticuffs. 

Resistance would need strong honest leadership - it won't happen without leadership - nothing does - it's not going to be nice as the people at the top will take their ball home (so to speak).

It would need bravery on behalf of the nation to put up with the horror of it as there will be manufactured shortages of everything. The people at the top own nearly EVERYTHING that keeps the country fed, watered and warm.

It we get leaders(s) able to convince the nation and if they are allowed to communicate (fat chance) the message then it might work.

I'm not seeing light at the end of this tunnel.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.12.20 10:21

And to think, last year we were all worried about Brexit.

That's the least of our worries right now.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.12.20 17:28

Cardinal Burke: Forces of the 'Great Reset' have used COVID to advance 'evil agenda'

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.12.20 20:11

George Orwell 1984 full film in colour - made in 1956

A comment from that video:

"Watching a film from the past about the future that’s past but now reflects the present. October 2020"

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.12.20 9:28

1984 complete dramatised Audiobook

I think I'll find this useful cos I wasn't able to read the book as the text was too small and the film with John Hurt was hard going. The 1956 film was better, but will still give this audiobook a go.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.12.20 14:36

Rosa Koire Explains Agenda 21 and The Great Reset

Rosa Koire (@RosaKoire) / Twitter

Jill Havern