The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 10 Mm11

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 10 Mm11

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 10 Regist10

THE GREAT RE-SET

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 10 Empty Re: THE GREAT RE-SET

Post by Verdi 18.04.21 16:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I still cannot bear to think of the Great Reset.  The implications fill me with terror.  Our homes and hard-earned savings taken from us, forced to live in high-rise boxes in cities, probably our pets taken from us too, according to one theory I read somewhere.

Every day I try to distance myself from the thoughts of it - by listening to music, enjoying time with my husband and dogs, going for trips out and about, but the fear never completely goes away and whenever my thoughts turn to what the future might hold - that we may never again know the normal world we lived in prior to 2020 - well, it just doesn't bear thinking about.  What if my husband and I are forcibly separated, taken against our will to some 'processing centre' or somesuch?  What if we never see our beloved dogs again?

My anxiety has been much worse in recent weeks and with it a resurgence in the health anxiety that first reared its head about four years ago and only finally went away after about two and a half years.

I want to believe it won't happen, but there are too many things falling into place now, too many "conspiracies" coming true, too many red flags with what the governments of the world, including the UK, are doing.

Sorry if this post is a bit personal, but I know I can let off steam here (thank you flowers )
Don't listen to the alternative fearmongering.

It's all conspiracy theorizing, with no evidence to back it up.

A bit cliché, but here it goes:

I agree Paulo - don't take any notice of the fearmongering.

Reverting to Russell Brand, a more recent videoed discussion refers to 'conspiracy theorising', in so far as there are so many theories out there, it's impossible to take any one more seriously than another - my words.  It's interesting. It occurred to me when recently reading a comment about vaccine passports being illegal. A simple solution for a government - introduce a new law. They can do that and they do do that - cue for a song!

That's why I prefer to stick as close as possible to the core source of information, rather than listening - worse still taking notice, of the prophecies of doom and gloom across mainstream and social media.

The sun is shining - be happy!  Don't waste energy worrying about what might happen singlerose

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 28937

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.04.21 16:12

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.05.21 8:46

'Hardly a coincidence' political leaders all over the world parrot 'build back better' mantra

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33063

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Vera Krista likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 10.05.21 12:17

I even heard a politician say it at the weekend (cant remember who but it might have been The Sturgeon). Oh boy, isn't she determined to get some EU cash ?!!
sequested
sequested

Activity : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Krista 10.05.21 12:28

'Hardly a coincidence' political leaders all over the world parrot 'build back better' mantra
And how are they going to build it back better without destroying what has already been build? with the Wax! even the Pope is singing the VAX Live song now.   angry2 I just hate it!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.05.21 16:39

'Build Back Better'

It's a catchy slogan, just three words (give or take) to promote any given cause. The slogan has been doing the round for years and used in any number of independent situations across the globe.

In terms of reality the slogan is meaningless, just words.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 11.05.21 7:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:'Build Back Better'

It's a catchy slogan, just three words (give or take) to promote any given cause.  The slogan has been doing the round for years and used in any number of independent situations across the globe.

In terms of reality the slogan is meaningless, just words.
Oh come one Verdi... watch the video.

It's not "just" three words.

It's words from a hymn in the same hymn sheet - written by the World Economic Forum.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11402

Tony Bennett, JimbobJones, Silentscope and Vera Krista like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 11.05.21 13:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You're the expert on this case, but I believe she was abused, but she was not trafficked, G being the consultant for the Gov, I am sure he had some knowledge of those rings. Look at JonBennet Ramsey she looked like a happy child but she was abused. I am still wondering how did they hide the body & had a deep cleaning without getting help immediately.  I have watched the fall of the cabal, It didn't actually shocked me, I have downloaded to have a copy just incase if they wipe out it completely.
If the person behind the production of the video holds such compelling evidence of satanic practices, surely it would be more constructive to pursue through appropriate channels, rather than posting an unsubstantiated video on social media?
Exactly!

Off topic, I know, but this reminds me of the fake "Great Reset" conspiracy. People claim to have evidence that this is going to happen, and instead of taking legal action against the alleged conspirators, they resort to posting videos on social media and forums.

The spread of misinformation is meant to continue, so there ain't much one can do, I suppose...

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Activity : 1033

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 11.05.21 15:51

@pauloalexandre
So you don’t believe the Great Reset programme ? It’s been quite clearly set out, published and advertised for all to see. The WEF, WHO, G-Nations are fully on board.
Conspiracy - secret plan by a group, well it probably was many decades ago when the idea was hatched but since then it has been evolved & honed and is being implemented.
The 2030 & 2050 dates being regularly touted by Governments as key dates for various performance indicators to be achieved are all part of the plan.
In my opinion, failing to recognise the implementation implies acceptance of the changes and impositions that will be foisted on the World’s population.
We are dealing with very dangerous individuals here for whom the plebs are oxygen-thieves & useless-eaters and are ruining “their” planet.
Disregard at your peril.
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.05.21 16:37

Build back better - for them.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 860

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.05.21 17:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Foreword
Boris Johnson - Prime Minister

With hundreds of thousands of needles going into arms every day, our fantastic NHS is shifting the odds in our favour, protecting the people we love and finally offering real hope for the future. These remarkable vaccines are giving us a realistic way forwards to restart our businesses and our lives. As we do so, we must grasp the historic opportunity before us: to learn the lessons of this awful pandemic and build back better, levelling up across our United Kingdom and fixing the problems that have held back too many people for too long.

I believe the formula for our success can be seen in the collaboration between industry, science and government that led to the production of the vaccines. Strong and active government investing massively in science and technology, coupled with a dynamic enterprise economy that embraces the instincts and know-how of the private sector. This formula has been central to our success since the industrial revolution, when our great cities built the modern world and the Victorian boom sparked new centres of civic pride, filled with industry and inspiration.

In that age of invention no one single place could lay claim to being the cradle of innovation – because brilliant minds were advancing the cause of humanity with their genius in every part of our country. A trail of invention and discovery can be traced across our land – from Richard Trevithick’s first steam powered rail journey in Merthyr Tydfil, to the electric carriage pioneered by Robert Anderson in Scotland; from the first man-made plastic by Alexander Parkes of Birmingham, to the first vaccine of Edward Jenner in Gloucestershire, whose institute today worked with AstraZeneca to produce Britain’s Covid vaccine. All proof, if any were ever needed, that brains and talent are uniformly distributed.

Yet in the post-industrial era the distribution of opportunity has failed to match that distribution of talent. While the UK has continued to punch well above its weight as the fifth biggest economy in the world, that punching – and with it jobs and opportunities – have been concentrated in London and the South East. Talent and resources have been sucked to the south so that for many people and places in Britain and Northern Ireland our economic model has just stopped working. People have been denied the opportunities to acquire the skills to work in new and dynamic industries, and there has been a chasm between invention and commercial application as too often “invented in Britain” has translated into “made elsewhere”.

This plan for growth is a call to arms to put this right. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our whole country and restore the energy and confidence of the Victorians themselves. Just as the government has done whatever it takes to support lives and livelihoods throughout the Covid crisis, so we will turn that same ambition and resolve to the task of our recovery. We will level up our country, so the map of our whole United Kingdom is lit up with competitive cities and vibrant towns that are centres of life – places people are proud to call home, with access to the services and the jobs they need to thrive.

We will back business large and small, including the millions of entrepreneurs and high street shops who have been hit hard by the pandemic and whose success will be pivotal to getting our economy moving again. Our Plan for Jobs will support new opportunities in every part of the country, while our Lifetime Skills Guarantee will enable anyone to acquire the skills to do those jobs, wherever they live and whatever their stage of life.

We will redress Britain’s historic underinvestment in infrastructure, with £600 billion of gross public sector investment over the next five years, so our United Kingdom becomes a truly connected kingdom. We will make our country a science and technology superpower and the best possible place to create green jobs with our Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution.

And we will seize the new opportunities of a Global Britain outside the European Union to make our own regulations, to access global talent, and to forge new trade deals for Britain all around the world.

Above all, we will embrace the instincts and know-how of the wealth creators, those in the private sector who invest money and take risks on new ideas that lead to new jobs, new industry and some of the greatest advances humanity has ever known.

It is human genius and ingenuity that is beating Covid and it is by unlocking that genius and ingenuity across our whole county that we will build back better. In doing so, this plan for growth aspires to serve and support everyone in our United Kingdom, whoever you are and wherever you live.
Rishi Sunak - Chancellor of the Exchequer

In my first Budget nearly a year ago, I said that we would do whatever it took to support the economy in response to the COVID-19 crisis that was just beginning. Throughout, the government’s overriding goal has been to protect the lives and livelihoods of people across the UK.

We have put in place an unprecedented economic package to protect, support and create jobs. Through our Plan for Jobs, we have helped millions of people, with the furlough scheme, support for the self-employed, government backed loans, and grants for businesses forced to close. And where people have sadly lost their jobs, we have stepped in to provide further support to help them find work or retrain.

While the impact on the economy and people’s lives has been profound, the UK is well-placed to confront the challenges from the COVID-19 crisis. We are an open and dynamic economy, home to some of the best companies in the world.

We have an international reputation for science and world-class universities. And we have strengths across many sectors, from financial services to creative industries.

The single most important economic policy in the short term is rolling out the vaccine as quickly as possible, where thanks to our extraordinary NHS, we have already vaccinated over 20 million people across the UK.

But as restrictions ease we need to look ahead to the future sources of jobs and growth. Now that we have left the EU we have the opportunity to forge a new path as a fully sovereign trading nation, doing things differently, more nimbly and better.

As we Build Back Better, our plan for growth will focus on three pillars of investment to act as the foundation on which to build the economic recovery, uniting and levelling up the country:

High quality infrastructure is crucial for economic growth, boosting productivity and competitiveness. The UK has historically underinvested in infrastructure, but we are fixing that, starting with £100 billion of capital investment in 2021-22.

The best way to improve people’s life chances is to give them the skills to succeed. The UK has a strong foundation of advanced skills, but lags behind international comparators on technical and basic adult skills. The government is transforming Further Education, encouraging lifelong learning through the Lifetime Skills Guarantee, and building an apprenticeships revolution.

Innovation drives economic growth and creates jobs. The UK has a world-leading research base, which will be boosted by the government’s significant uplift in R&D investment and the creation of the Advanced Research & Invention Agency to fund high-risk, high-reward research. However, too few businesses are able to access the tools they need to translate new ideas into new products and services and to challenge established businesses. We will make the UK the best ecosystem in the world for starting and growing a business. That means having the best access to capital, skills and ideas, as well as a smart and stable regulatory framework.

In pursuing economic growth, this government will do things differently:

Our most important mission is to unite and level up the country: tackling geographic disparities; supporting struggling towns to regenerate; ensuring every region and nation of the UK has at least one globally competitive city; and above all, strengthening the Union.

We will drive growth that is green: delivering our Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution and taking action to fulfil our commitment to be the first generation to leave the natural environment in a better condition than we found it.

And our plan for growth will support our vision for Global Britain, taking advantage of the opportunities available to us now we have left the European Union.

Build Back Better: our plan for growth at a glance

Over the past year, we have faced substantial challenges, and the last few months have been amongst the most difficult yet. Businesses and schools have had to close, families and friends have been kept apart, and tragically, lives have been lost.

The UK Government has put in place an unprecedented economic package, providing businesses and individuals with support and certainty over the course of the pandemic, spending hundreds of billions to support people’s jobs, businesses, and public services across the UK. However, COVID-19 and the restrictions put in place to stop the spread of the virus caused the largest fall in annual GDP in 300 years.

But we are well placed to confront these challenges, rebounding to build back better: the UK’s departure from the European Union presents further opportunities for us to do things differently, opening up new ways to drive growth. The UK is one of the world’s largest economies, open and dynamic, with strong institutions and world-class universities.

The UK is a great place to start and grow a business, home to some of the world’s best companies. We have an international reputation for science: the development and manufacture of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine demonstrated the strong partnerships that exist between universities and businesses in the UK. This strength extends to sectors such as aerospace, the creative industries, financial services, and emerging industries such as AI and fintech.

The last few decades have seen increased prosperity in London and the South East, but without commensurate improvements in the rest of the UK. The primary objective of this government is to change that, ensuring no region is left behind as we achieve greater economic prosperity. Our cities will be the engines for this growth, and our long-term vision is for every region and nation to have at least one internationally competitive city, driving the prosperity of the surrounding region and propelling forward the national economy. Our towns are crucial too - we will ensure that they are places that people are proud to live and raise their families, with good schools, vibrant high streets, and access to jobs that give everyone a fair chance to achieve their full potential.

Our plan to build back better takes a transformational approach, tackling long-term problems to deliver growth that creates high-quality jobs across the UK and makes the most of the strengths of the Union. We must retain our guiding focus on achieving the people’s priorities: levelling up the whole of the UK, supporting our transition to net zero, and supporting our vision for Global Britain.

Read on: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 11.05.21 17:46

The use of the BBB mantra will become ever more prevalent during the speeches of various World governments.
It’s their way of signalling compliance with the larger remit - The Great Reset
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 11.05.21 21:43

This goodpost .
Those who spout the BBB mantra are signalling that they are fully onboard with the agenda. You dont need to be a psychologist to see through this behaviour.

When the evidence of "The (not so) Great Reset" is SO OBVIOUSLY paraded in front of us, If you do not accept it as a real objective it must mean one or more of three things. Stubborn denial, delusion, or plain and simple covert dishonesty.

To pass it off as "just talk" or pretending that it has been debunked as "fake" smacks of the latter of the three.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 1818

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.05.21 23:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The use of the BBB mantra will become ever more prevalent during the speeches of various World governments.
I totally and utterly disagree!

As I've said time and time again, can you really see the ruling governance of developed countries across the globe, willingly relinquishing their powers to a one government one world one economy policy?

What was the point of Britain severing ties with the EU, only to be further shackled by a self elected (for that is what it would be) global governance?

It will never happen!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 12.05.21 0:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The use of the BBB mantra will become ever more prevalent during the speeches of various World governments.

As I've said time and time again, can you really see the ruling governance of developed countries across the globe, willingly relinquishing their powers to a one government one world one economy policy?

Isn't that exactly what DID happen over the last year and a half? Governments around the world HAVE relinquished their powers, to the WHO. They signed  a declaration to relinquish power to the WHO in the event of a pandemic being declared. They signed away the rights of self determination many years ago. Tony Blair signed away the UK rights. This is the major reason that Prime Ministers and Presidents worldwide all seem to be behaving so absurdly illogically in their constant to-ing and fro-ing. They are taking orders from the WHO.

THATS why it was necessary to declare a bogus "deadly global pandemic".
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 12.05.21 1:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:When the evidence of "The (not so) Great Reset" is SO OBVIOUSLY paraded in front of us, If you do not accept it as a real objective it must mean one or more of three things. Stubborn denial, delusion, or plain and simple covert dishonesty.

To pass it off as "just talk" or pretending that it has been debunked as "fake" smacks of the latter of the three.
If the "evidence" is "SO OBVIOUSLY paraded in front of us", then why don't you take it to a court of law?

According to you, there is enough evidence to prove there's a conspiracy and enough evidence to arrest those involved in the supposed conspiracy.

So why don't you do it?

Talking about it on the Internet isn't going to do anything...

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 12.05.21 5:43

@paulo alexandre 
Your above comment appears to construe The Great Reset as unlawful and requiring suppression in a court of law. It is no such thing. Its tentacles are latching onto many aspects of our lives and freedoms.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You can’t believe many Governments would follow the same dogma. It was named Lockstep many years ago and has clearly been shown to work. Witness almost every affected country follow the exact same course when dealing with the pandemic.
And why ? As is almost always the case, follow the money. For example, Belarus were “offered” $940,000,000 to take the same path when Lukashenko wanted to do his own thing.
And what happens when you don’t comply ? Look at John Magufuli & Pierre Nkurunziza in Africa, both in good health but suddenly and allegedly dying of “Covid”. As if to prove its deadliness to those that dare question the narrative.
There’s a lot riding on the imposition of this plan. So much that “they” will cull millions/billions to achieve the goal.
This pandemic represents a major milestone in the plan : 2020, 2030, 2050.
sequested
sequested

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 12.05.21 8:45

All Governments?
Major Governments, yes actually and it's happening right in front of your eyes.
Climate and Pandemic being used as the means.
"International cooperation"... treaties... UN agenda....
All of them have THE SAME hymn sheet.

What was the point of Britain severing ties with the EU, only to be further shackled by a self elected (for that is what it would be) global governance?
Ever been duped?
There is a crisis coming and the solution will be a "pulling together".... "build back better".

Davos up and coming (in September?)
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 12.05.21 9:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:When the evidence of "The (not so) Great Reset" is SO OBVIOUSLY paraded in front of us, If you do not accept it as a real objective it must mean one or more of three things. Stubborn denial, delusion, or plain and simple covert dishonesty.

If the "evidence" is "SO OBVIOUSLY paraded in front of us", then why don't you take it to a court of law?

According to you, there is enough evidence to prove there's a conspiracy and enough evidence to arrest those involved in the supposed conspiracy.

So why don't you do it?

You don't know me. You dont know anything about me. Making assumptions about what people have or havn't done is juvenile. Sounds like you are projecting to me.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 12.05.21 10:47

So why don't you do it?

You don't know me. You dont know anything about me. Making assumptions about what people have or havn't done is juvenile. Sounds like you are projecting to me.
I'm not making assumptions about anyone.

I am asking you a question - why haven't you taken this alleged evidence to court, if it is so obvious?

Why are you so offended by that question?

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 12.05.21 11:10

Why didn't Germans take Hitler to court?
Why didn't Russians take Stalin to court?
Why didn't Chinese take Mao to court?

Don't ask silly questions.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 12.05.21 11:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why didn't Germans take Hitler to court?
Why didn't Russians take Stalin to court?
Why didn't Chinese take Mao to court?

Don't ask silly questions.
I don't get your point.

We are not living in a dictatorship.

You have the right to take legal action, if you feel like something illegal has been done.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 12.05.21 11:34

So why don't you do it?

I'm not making assumptions about anyone.

I am asking you a question - why haven't you taken this alleged evidence to court, if it is so obvious?

That is a MASSIVE assumption. You ARE making assumptions. You are ASSUMING I have not done something.  Stop denying it. . . or go back to school, for Gods sake. I can take into account English might not be your first language, but denying the obvious is just foolish. Lawsuits are happening, how do you know I am not involved?

Anyway, it will be "back to normal" in a few weeks "when the summer starts", and it will all be over . . . . so you said, remember.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 12.05.21 11:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lawsuits are happening, how do you know I am not involved?
Oh so you are?

Go on, tell me about it.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 12.05.21 12:15

We are not living in a dictatorship.
Really?

We are as far as I can see.
BlueBag