The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 9 Mm11

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 9 Mm11

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 9 Regist10

THE GREAT RE-SET

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 9 Empty Re: THE GREAT RE-SET

Post by Verdi 19.03.21 1:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Happiness comes from inner contentment, you don't need money or possessions to make you happy.  Most people who amass possessions over stretch themselves, effectively they borrow money from financial institutions - like banks!  They then spend their lives worrying about how they are going to pay for it.  That ain't happiness nor freedom nor democracy and it's all self induced.

You can't buy happiness.
I think the point is that we shouldn't be dependent on The State for the means to live - but it is their stated intention for the future.

You do need food, water and shelter - without which you will not be happy - not a chance - you'll be dead very soon in fact.

Try getting any of those without either money, having the independent means to provide it for yourself or being given it.

I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at here.

In the UK the poorer people and more recently scroungers. have been reliant on the state since the welfare state was created post war, 1945. Sink or swim. Take away that benefits system and yes indeed, thousands would perish for want of food, water and warmth - any means necessary for survival. It may not be an ideal solution in so many respects but from the perspective of the destitute it's that or nothing - you suffer or die for want of those essential components of survival .... there but for the grace of good go I!

Inhabitants of the UK have that advantage that is not common throughout the world. Some countries look after their own disadvantaged in their own way, a hands on approach rather than a government dictate - others leave their citizens to rot in their own excrement. The world is not a fair place to live, it never has been and never will be, at least not until we care for and look after each other. That will never happen because the selfish element is never far from our doors.

The present situation and the situation some think is our destiny is nothing new, we have been living - surviving, with it since the dawn of mankind.

Nothing changes - live in harmony with nature, you can never go wrong.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29552

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 19.03.21 8:07

Nothing changes - live in harmony with nature, you can never go wrong.
The point is you can't unless you have the means to support your essential needs.

If (when) the day comes where that support is totally dependent on the State they can demand anything from you in return - you do have a choice though - co-operate or die.

Think I'm reaching? Think again and google "No Jab No Pay".

China and Russia are the leading experts on this - Australia are on the way.

No Jab No Pay (and No Jab No Play) is an Australian policy initiative which withholds three state payments – Child Care Benefit, the Child Care Rebate and, as of 2018, the Family Tax Benefit Part A end of year supplement – for parents of children under 20 years of age who are not fully immunised or on a recognised catch-up schedule,[1] and imposes fines on childcare centres that admit unvaccinated children.[2]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11707

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.03.21 21:23

I've been thinking, a bit, about how The Great Reset 'you will have nothing but you will be happy' chant will work in reality - in terms of pounds shillings and pence.

For the foreseeable future folk will continue to work, until such times as everything and everyone in the whole wide world is fully automated - even then I guess someone/s will be required to build the software applications that will enable automation.  So, for the present anyone between the ages of a notional sixteen and sixty will be working in paid employment or looking for work in exchange of a wage or salary.

I believe The Great Reset theory is said to be built on a society that will own nothing, which begs the question - what's the point of working for no return?  If, even if only for the time being people continue to work for a wage or salary, what are they to spend their hard earned money on if they are not going to own anything and reliant on the state for everything - as is being suggested.  What of the employment structure, will company directors, surgeons, PR magnates, Presidents/Prime Ministers, Bill Gates, the Pope - be paid the same weekly/monthly sum as the milkman, the traffic warden, the supermarket shelf stacker, Bert at the desk?

Or will workers be paid as now on a hierarchical system based on worth and then have their pay immediately taken away by the anonymous central global government?

Or will workers be paid with groats and oats and goats?

Think I'll re-name it .... 'The Big Bang' theory!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 21.03.21 7:14

Social credit score system.

You will be completely at the behest of the State.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones 21.03.21 8:48

I got banned from DM a couple of years ago for seeing the writing on the wall, and my comment "welcome to the New Age of Feudal Servitude" . . . cant remember the article now.

I guess they knew what was planned all along.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 2025

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.21 13:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Social credit score system.

You will be completely at the behest of the State.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So how exactly would that work?

Mr Postit delivers a letter and gets ten points on the old score board and Mr Geoman performs an intricate life saving procedure in the operating theatre for which he gets ten thousand points on the old score board?

Then what?

Does one exchange their credit points earned for the luxury of food, water, clothing, bricks and mortar, a mud hut or mansion, bus fare, taxi ride, a bicycle/moped/4x4/Maserati - a holiday in Skegness or St. Tropez depending on your credit score worth - credit points to replace gold and silver?

Nah, I don't buy it!  Even if it's a reality, do what nature dictates - adapt!

I can quite believe digital currency to be the future, getting rid of all that dirty lucre that harbours so many germs but that's in it's infancy and much like hard cash is open to fraud.  Already it's going belly-up.

The world is in turmoil thanks to the evil Mr Sputnik whose reign is set for the foreseeable future but take a step back, distance yourself from the media hype, don't let it cloud your vision.  It's not worth it.

Live love laugh and be happy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.03.21 1:37

The Great Reset appears to be going a bit haywire!

Global tension is building.  World War III is on the horizon.
Vaccine distribution is going viral.  War is afoot!
The pharmaceutical industry is at war.
The big Tech corporations are at war.
Europe is at war.
Joe Biden is waging war.
The latest space race is at war.
Man v. Nature - at war.

Civil war?  We shall see ....

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

sparkyhorrox and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 24.03.21 7:58

Nah... everything has to be broken to "Build Back Better".

We will demand it (and be happy).

Problem - Reaction - Solution.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.21 1:51

Great Reset: The Leaders Colluding To Make Us Powerless

28th March 2021

My sentiments exactly .... technology, as I've been saying for some time.

It's already happening and has been for some time. Marketed as for your convenience, from one central point you can control everything around you, your living space. You can control lighting, heating, electronics, garage doors, watering the garden, television on/off, kitchen gadgets at the touch of a button.

No doubt I will slip in the changes with ease as I always do but through choice rather than enforcement. Call me controversial but I just don't like being told what to do. I prefer to make my own choices and that's what I intend to do - no one but no one is in a position to tell what I should and shouldn't do.

Inverse [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 29.03.21 7:49

Good video from Russel Brand.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.04.21 14:11

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.04.21 23:16

Have I missed something or is Russell Brand uncertain he is Buddhist or Jesus of Nazareth.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13029

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag 16.04.21 6:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Have I missed something or is Russell Brand uncertain he is Buddhist or Jesus of Nazareth.
A bit of a 60s hippy.

He has become very interesting of late - some interesting talks with people.

Sometimes he gets a bit carried away with himself but his heart is in the right place.
BlueBag
BlueBag

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.04.21 8:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Have I missed something or is Russell Brand uncertain he is Buddhist or Jesus of Nazareth.
A bit of a 60s hippy.

He has become very interesting of late - some interesting talks with people.

Sometimes he gets a bit carried away with himself but his heart is in the right place.
He can't be a 60's hippy, he wasn't born until 1975.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 18.04.21 13:04

I still cannot bear to think of the Great Reset.  The implications fill me with terror.  Our homes and hard-earned savings taken from us, forced to live in high-rise boxes in cities, probably our pets taken from us too, according to one theory I read somewhere.

Every day I try to distance myself from the thoughts of it - by listening to music, enjoying time with my husband and dogs, going for trips out and about, but the fear never completely goes away and whenever my thoughts turn to what the future might hold - that we may never again know the normal world we lived in prior to 2020 - well, it just doesn't bear thinking about.  What if my husband and I are forcibly separated, taken against our will to some 'processing centre' or somesuch? What if we never see our beloved dogs again?

My anxiety has been much worse in recent weeks and with it a resurgence in the health anxiety that first reared its head about four years ago and only finally went away after about two and a half years.

I want to believe it won't happen, but there are too many things falling into place now, too many "conspiracies" coming true, too many red flags with what the governments of the world, including the UK, are doing.

Sorry if this post is a bit personal, but I know I can let off steam here (thank you flowers )

Activity : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 18.04.21 13:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I still cannot bear to think of the Great Reset.  The implications fill me with terror.  Our homes and hard-earned savings taken from us, forced to live in high-rise boxes in cities, probably our pets taken from us too, according to one theory I read somewhere.

Every day I try to distance myself from the thoughts of it - by listening to music, enjoying time with my husband and dogs, going for trips out and about, but the fear never completely goes away and whenever my thoughts turn to what the future might hold - that we may never again know the normal world we lived in prior to 2020 - well, it just doesn't bear thinking about.  What if my husband and I are forcibly separated, taken against our will to some 'processing centre' or somesuch?  What if we never see our beloved dogs again?

My anxiety has been much worse in recent weeks and with it a resurgence in the health anxiety that first reared its head about four years ago and only finally went away after about two and a half years.

I want to believe it won't happen, but there are too many things falling into place now, too many "conspiracies" coming true, too many red flags with what the governments of the world, including the UK, are doing.

Sorry if this post is a bit personal, but I know I can let off steam here (thank you flowers )
Don't listen to the alternative fearmongering.

It's all conspiracy theorizing, with no evidence to back it up.

A bit cliché, but here it goes:

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Activity : 1069

crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.04.21 13:31

He should record a follow up song: "Own nothing, be happy"  big grin

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33516

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.04.21 13:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I still cannot bear to think of the Great Reset.  The implications fill me with terror.  Our homes and hard-earned savings taken from us, forced to live in high-rise boxes in cities, probably our pets taken from us too, according to one theory I read somewhere.

Every day I try to distance myself from the thoughts of it - by listening to music, enjoying time with my husband and dogs, going for trips out and about, but the fear never completely goes away and whenever my thoughts turn to what the future might hold - that we may never again know the normal world we lived in prior to 2020 - well, it just doesn't bear thinking about.  What if my husband and I are forcibly separated, taken against our will to some 'processing centre' or somesuch?  What if we never see our beloved dogs again?

Saying things fill you with terror does make me wonder if you are a cheap journalist. 

Sincere apologies if I am wrong.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

AnneBarnard dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 18.04.21 14:00

Saying things fill you with terror does make me wonder if you are a cheap journalist. 

Sincere apologies if I am wrong.

Excuse me? scratchhead

No, I am not a cheap journalist. I am simply a person who gets very anxious about things very easily, and I really worry about what the future holds.

But thanks for the insult. I'll be sure to use more basic terminology next time I post anything on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.04.21 14:05

I think Liz was insulting Paulo actually.

And, no, Paulo is not a cheap journalist either - he's an asset to this forum with his Portuguese translations of Richard Hall's videos.

eta: sorry, it does look like it was aimed at you.

Liz has a habit of insulting members.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.04.21 14:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think Liz was insulting Paulo actually.

And, no, Paulo is not a cheap journalist either - he's an asset to this forum with his Portuguese translations of Richard Hall's videos.

eta: sorry, it does look like it was aimed at you.

Liz has a habit of insulting members.
My mistake. I meant to answer Anne Barnard. 

Apologies to Paulo.

I am often accused of being insulting to members of the forum but there have been so many disingenuous people who schmooze their way in.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.04.21 14:36

That maybe so, Liz, but Anne and Paulo are not two of them - and anyway, that's why I have a very proficient moderator.

Any concerns should go through Verdi please.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 18.04.21 15:03

Sending you a hug and best wishes Anne. Don't be afraid of the crap talked about reset. There will be no reset.

Everything will stay much the same for the foreseeable future.

Do everything you can to enjoy your life. Try to be positive and don't listen to negative people.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
crusader
crusader

Activity : 1269

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 18.04.21 15:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sending you a hug and best wishes Anne. Don't be afraid of the crap talked about reset. There will be no reset.

Everything will stay much the same for the foreseeable future.

Do everything you can to enjoy your life. Try to be positive and don't listen to negative people.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I do hope you're right.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneBarnard 18.04.21 15:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That maybe so, Liz, but Anne and Paulo are not two of them - and anyway, that's why I have a very proficient moderator.

Any concerns should go through Verdi please.

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum