The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 5 Mm11

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 5 Regist10

THE GREAT RE-SET

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE GREAT RE-SET - Page 5 Empty Re: THE GREAT RE-SET

Post by Silentscope on 02.01.21 18:20

China is infiltrating Australia politically, mass immigration will result in more Chinese than Australians soon. They are buying up Water rights, cutting off supplies for Farmers, and buying up Ports around the world.
The arrested Politician speaks of China’s plan for the NWO.

Sounds like a take over to me.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 584

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.01.21 20:47

How the 'great reset' of capitalism became an anti-lockdown conspiracy

Quinn Slobodian

Though a poor diagnosis of global events, this implausible theory offers a grim insight into the public mood

t a recent anti-lockdown protest in London, thousands of people gathered to oppose what they saw as a clandestine power grab taking place under the cover of a pandemic. Some protesters carried cardboard signs bearing the name of the alleged takeover: “The great reset”. “They thought they could easily get their great reset,” one man shouted. “Little did they know! The pandemic’s a hoax!”

The great reset, both the title of an airport book by the creative economy guru Richard Florida and a slogan favoured by corporate do-gooders, is also the term for a web of ideas that has become increasingly popular among the anti-lockdown right. In its most implausible version, this conspiracy imagines that a global elite is using Covid-19 as an opportunity to roll out radical policies such as forced vaccinations, digital ID cards and the renunciation of private property.

Though a poor diagnosis of the causes of global events, the great reset offers a grim insight into the public mood. An unlikely source provided its initial spark. On 3 June, as the UK’s Covid death toll reached 50,000, the royal family’s YouTube account posted a video about a new sustainability drive headed by the Prince of Wales’s Sustainable Markets Initiative, in partnership with the World Economic Forum (WEF). Titled [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the initiative called for “fairer outcomes” and the redirection of investment towards a more “sustainable future”. It had all the slick branding one has come to expect from the WEF, with a cinematic video of ice floes and beached whales, and a sonorous monologue by Prince Charles.

The initiative joined a line of similar proclamations riffing on Karl Polanyi’s 1944 urtext, The Great Transformation. In the past decade, authors and politicians have talked of the “great financialization”, the “great regression”, the “great reversal”, the “great acceleration”, the “great unraveling” and the “great uncoupling”, to name just a few. The WEF’s great reset went largely unnoticed at first, arriving at the same time as George Floyd’s death spurred Black Lives Matter protests across the world. But the idea later caught on – in a way that organisers most likely didn’t expect.

Weeks after the WEF’s announcement, Justin Haskins, the editorial director of the libertarian thinktank, the Heartland Institute, sounded klaxons about the great reset on Fox Business, Fox News and Glenn Beck’s network, TheBlaze. “The rough outline of the plan is clear,” he said. “Completely destroy the global capitalist economy and reform the western world.” Yet, apart from a few isolated yelps in the rightwing echo chamber, the great reset failed to catch on as a fully fledged conspiracy theory until Joe Biden’s victory in early November, when Google Trends shows that searches for the term surged online.

The most obvious spark for this growing interest was a segment on Laura Ingraham’s television show on Fox News, which averaged 3.5 million viewers in 2020. “You know the idea, ‘never let a crisis go to waste’,” said Ingraham on 13 November. “Well, with the coronavirus, that idea went global. And since last spring, powerful people began to use this pandemic as a way to force radical social and economic change across the continents.”

Years after the journalist Naomi Klein first identified the “shock doctrine” of radical policies that conservatives rolled out during disasters, the right was now appropriating this narrative for its own ends.

A few days later, Ingraham returned to the theme. In a clip viewed some 2.4m times, she said Biden’s “handlers” believe in “the great reset of capitalism. It’s a plan to force a more equitable distribution of global resources.” The same day, another conservative commentator, Candace Owens, tweeted: “They are using Covid to crash western economies and implement communist policies. That’s what’s going on.” And in Australia, the Spectator columnist James Delingpole was interviewed on Sky News Australia (which, like Fox News, is owned by Rupert Murdoch). “Anyone who doesn’t realise that the great reset is the biggest threat to our form of life right now hasn’t been paying attention,” he said.

The great reset theory is nonsense, and will probably become a prime target for the many new research centres and initiatives studying “disinformation” that have mushroomed on university campuses since 2016. But although we may scorn the ideas of anti-lockdown protesters, we ignore the unequal reality of the pandemic at our peril. Many of the world’s tech companies and CEOs have done well from this crisis. Indeed, in the same week that many Americans lost their jobs, Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon, added $13bn to his fortune in just a day. With surreal realities like these, where prominent members of the 1% really do appear to have gained from the pandemic, how much of a leap is it to persuade someone that the crisis has been orchestrated deliberately so that elites can amass power?

The genius of Murdoch’s hosts was giving people a place to direct their anger. With his thick German accent and outpost in the Swiss Alps, the WEF’s founder, Klaus Schwab, labelled a “charismatic German” and “dangerous Marxist leader” by Sky News Australia, was the perfect villain for this conspiracy. For rightwing pundits, the great reset was also a welcome distraction from their own complicity with power and wealth, having spent four years cheerleading a president whose major legislative achievement was a mammoth tax cut that disproportionately benefited the rich.

That the WEF has inspired a conspiracy about elites is unsurprising; the organisation is best known for its annual gathering in Davos, Switzerland, when top corporate executives arrive in fleets of private jets to pay lip service to climate change. While Schwab has pronounced that “neoliberalism has had its day”, it is left to his critics to remind the WEF of its record, such as its publication of an annual “global competitiveness index” that has, since the 1970s, flogged national governments into a race to the bottom to adopt lower taxes and slash regulations.

If the great reset tells us anything about political reality, it’s that corporate elites can’t win legitimacy through vacuous initiatives. People recoil, it turns out, at being treated like buggy hard drives that can be reset from above. Changing the conditions of people’s lives and the causes of political alienation will take far more than the WEF’s tone-deaf video about the opportunities of a pandemic, fronted by the royal family. It’s social movements such as Black Lives Matter and the climate strikers, not boardroom initiatives, that offer a better lesson in how to gather popular support for the transformations we need.

• Quinn Slobodian is an associate professor of history at Wellesley College, Massachusetts

• This article was amended on 4 December 2020 to reflect the fact that Candace Owens is not a Fox News host

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 26941

miffy8 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.01.21 0:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

China is infiltrating Australia politically, mass immigration will result in more Chinese than Australians soon. They are buying up Water rights, cutting off supplies for Farmers, and buying up Ports around the world.
The arrested Politician speaks of China’s plan for the NWO.

Sounds like a take over to me.

Well, it sounds like espionage to me.

You seriously need to actually watch that video - or perhaps rethink your mentor.  

Clearly you've grasped the wrong end of the pogo by g eyes gling  random words/subjects.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Silentscope dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 03.01.21 12:14

It seems the Bild Editor was ‘not nice enough’ to the Chinese Ambassador recently. 

Espionage usually precedes infiltration or invasion.

Twisting things to suit your own agenda and covering your own failures  also.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.01.21 13:49

Envisioning the world in 2030

Forecasting the world in 2030 brings to mind a quote often attributed to physicist Niels Bohr: “Prediction is very difficult, especially if it’s about the future.” However organizations and individuals such as the World Economic Forum (WEF) and Bill and Melinda Gates have risen to the challenge of envisioning the world in 2030. Common themes include increasing urbanization, growing displacement from conflict and climate change, near universal access to the internet, the end of the internal combustion engine and less resource-intensive food systems. In 2017, Japan released its ‘Society 5.0’ blueprint which envisions a ‘super smart society’ in which digital tools solve challenges such as the nation’s aging workforce and global pollution.

Technology distrupting industries : The exponential growth of digital technology could transform industries including manufacturing, agriculture, health, energy and mobility. SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son envisions a future in which satellite networks span every inch of the Earth and a trillion connected devices continuously deliver data to the cloud to be analyzed by artificial intelligence. SoftBank’s $93 billion Vision Fund invests in companies that will benefit from this new paradigm as they disrupt industries, such as Plenty (indoor farming) and Nauto (autonomous vehicles).

Channeling digital for the Goals: To achieve the vision for 2030 set out in the Global Goals, it will be critical to channel digital technology to address the world’s most pressing needs and to mitigate the risk that it exacerbates inequality. Bill Gates envisions that technology can help Africa achieve food self sufficiency by 2030, but also warns against job loss due to automation. In considering solutions for less developed nations, we must address primary needs such as electricity, running water and basic banking services which are critical foundations for digital solutions. Building capacity to deploy and regulate digital technology will be vital. 2030Vision aims to foster dialog and collaboration to develop digital technologies which contribute to a more prosperous and sustainable world in 2030.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.01.21 12:16

'You will own nothing but you will be happy' .... is this where it all started?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's how life could change in my city by the year 2030

"Now I can hardly believe that we accepted congestion and traffic jams."
Image: REUTERS/Nicky Loh

11 Nov 2016

Ida Auken
   Member of Parliament, Parliament of Denmark (Folketinget)

Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city - or should I say, "our city". I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes.

It might seem odd to you, but it makes perfect sense for us in this city. Everything you considered a product, has now become a service. We have access to transportation, accommodation, food and all the things we need in our daily lives. One by one all these things became free, so it ended up not making sense for us to own much.

First communication became digitized and free to everyone. Then, when clean energy became free, things started to move quickly. Transportation dropped dramatically in price. It made no sense for us to own cars anymore, because we could call a driverless vehicle or a flying car for longer journeys within minutes. We started transporting ourselves in a much more organized and coordinated way when public transport became easier, quicker and more convenient than the car. Now I can hardly believe that we accepted congestion and traffic jams, not to mention the air pollution from combustion engines. What were we thinking?

Sometimes I use my bike when I go to see some of my friends. I enjoy the exercise and the ride. It kind of gets the soul to come along on the journey. Funny how some things seem never seem to lose their excitement: walking, biking, cooking, drawing and growing plants. It makes perfect sense and reminds us of how our culture emerged out of a close relationship with nature.

"Environmental problems seem far away"

In our city we don't pay any rent, because someone else is using our free space whenever we do not need it. My living room is used for business meetings when I am not there.

Once in awhile, I will choose to cook for myself. It is easy - the necessary kitchen equipment is delivered at my door within minutes. Since transport became free, we stopped having all those things stuffed into our home. Why keep a pasta-maker and a crepe cooker crammed into our cupboards? We can just order them when we need them.

This also made the breakthrough of the circular economy easier. When products are turned into services, no one has an interest in things with a short life span. Everything is designed for durability, repairability and recyclability. The materials are flowing more quickly in our economy and can be transformed to new products pretty easily. Environmental problems seem far away, since we only use clean energy and clean production methods. The air is clean, the water is clean and nobody would dare to touch the protected areas of nature because they constitute such value to our well being. In the cities we have plenty of green space and plants and trees all over. I still do not understand why in the past we filled all free spots in the city with concrete.

The death of shopping

Shopping? I can't really remember what that is. For most of us, it has been turned into choosing things to use. Sometimes I find this fun, and sometimes I just want the algorithm to do it for me. It knows my taste better than I do by now.

When AI and robots took over so much of our work, we suddenly had time to eat well, sleep well and spend time with other people. The concept of rush hour makes no sense anymore, since the work that we do can be done at any time. I don't really know if I would call it work anymore. It is more like thinking-time, creation-time and development-time.

For a while, everything was turned into entertainment and people did not want to bother themselves with difficult issues. It was only at the last minute that we found out how to use all these new technologies for better purposes than just killing time.

"They live different kinds of lives outside of the city"

My biggest concern is all the people who do not live in our city. Those we lost on the way. Those who decided that it became too much, all this technology. Those who felt obsolete and useless when robots and AI took over big parts of our jobs. Those who got upset with the political system and turned against it. They live different kind of lives outside of the city. Some have formed little self-supplying communities. Others just stayed in the empty and abandoned houses in small 19th century villages.

Once in awhile I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. No where I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.

All in all, it is a good life. Much better than the path we were on, where it became so clear that we could not continue with the same model of growth. We had all these terrible things happening: lifestyle diseases, climate change, the refugee crisis, environmental degradation, completely congested cities, water pollution, air pollution, social unrest and unemployment. We lost way too many people before we realised that we could do things differently.

Author's note: Some people have read this blog as my utopia or dream of the future. It is not. It is a scenario showing where we could be heading - for better and for worse. I wrote this piece to start a discussion about some of the pros and cons of the current technological development. When we are dealing with the future, it is not enough to work with reports. We should start discussions in many new ways. This is the intention with this piece.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 04.01.21 13:09

One by one all these things became free, so it ended up not making sense for us to own much.
Oh believe me... nothing will be free.

You will have to do what they want to get "free" stuff.

Like China.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 10793

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 04.01.21 16:25

It has however not been all bad in China, a lot of things have improved. Just not enough for Europeans who are used to a much higher general standard of living and freedoms by comparison.

But as you say, nothing is free. If you are shot in a Public execution in China, your family has to pay for the bullet. 

This report (in English) is from a German Reporter who spent 5 years in China.

The last line is ‘failure to comply and you will be crushed like a worm’.

That is the amount of respect you get as a Citizen of the NWO.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 09.01.21 17:14

The spooky thing is that this appeared on the WEF website in pretty much this form in January 2020, a year ago, before the full extent of SARS-CoV 2 and COVID (which is the disease not the virus) was known.
So which came first ?

And hidden down at about 4 o'clock is The Great Reset.  Just tucked away
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14924

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 11.01.21 10:15

Next planned DAVOS meeting is 25-29 Jan.

13 days.

I am just waiting to see what Biden does when he turns up there.

It will not surprise me I am sure, everything going according to plan.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 11.01.21 10:38

If he remembers where, and when, to go.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1271

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 11.01.21 13:51

Prince Charles already warming up for Davos.

Terra Carta: Prince Charles asks companies to join 'Earth charter' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.01.21 15:33

In my view 'The Great Reset', as it's now commonly known is primarily about Technology - all other suspected subjects fall under the same umberella - especially with the apparent strong ties between the USA (under the leadership of Joe Biden) and Asia.

Think about it, the year 2020 has seen a major thrust in the reliance on technology, it's been forced into our daily lives, so enters the coronavirus, code named COVID-19.

As a result of this bogus virus, life as we know it has been taken away and replaced by an alternative existence, reliant almost exclusively on technology.  Granted, it's been creeping up for many a year but 2020 saw the planned take-over implementation.

Every day you see new technological innovations being introduced into life, not so much a control technique in terms of deliberate restrictions to curb freedom but more a new world built on technologicaladvancements.

It started off as a futuristic vision - it's now become a reality.  Many people will welcome the change, many people will not welcome the change - I don't.

Something about flesh and blood that's so much more appealing than plastic .... or should that be silicone

Got to live with it cos it ain't going away.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 11.01.21 17:15

The more technology advances and takes over, the further away from nature people become, and that worries me.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1271

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.01.21 20:41

You already see it every day of your life don't you. Rather than looking at the surrounds - everything good that nature provides, the majority have got their eyes and ears fixed on a mobile phone.

Sad.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 18.01.21 11:04

The New Normal Documentary

This will probably be deleted soon...

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 31889

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 18.01.21 12:04

^^^ the most shocking, sad, distressing, disturbing film I've seen yet on this subject.

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.01.21 12:16

'.... instruction - you must stay at home'
Boris Johnson

You have no authority Mr Johnson!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.01.21 12:53

Can we have a vote on this future?

I vote no.

They are evil.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 18.01.21 13:24

Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos now own most of the farmland in the USA.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.01.21 14:58

I saw this the other day..

Bill Gates is about to change the way Amerıca farms

The co-founder of Microsoft and his wife make an auspicious debut on the 2020 LAND REPORT 100, as America’s largest private farmland owners.

By Eric O'Keefe
1/15/2021

Henceforth Bill Gates will be informally known as 'The Pie Man'.

So many pies does he have his sticky fingers planted .... and then there are the Porky Pies.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 18.01.21 20:20

I vote no.

They are evil.
Well, this video didn't last long did it?

I hope you watched it.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 18.01.21 20:24

I found it on this site though.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag Yesterday at 7:22

I vote no.

They are evil.
Now deleted.

They are evil.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag Yesterday at 7:23

I found it on this site though.
It is a brilliant video that sets out what is happening perfectly.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum