The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 9 Mm11

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 9 Mm11

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 9 Regist10

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance: WORKSHOP

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 9 Empty Re: Anglo-Portuguese Alliance: WORKSHOP

Post by Paulo Alexandre 21.03.21 18:31

Part 3 will be posted tomorrow at 9am (London time).

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Activity : 1053

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 9 Empty Re: Anglo-Portuguese Alliance: WORKSHOP

Post by sharonl 21.03.21 18:53

Excellent Paulo - Well done!!   thumbsup
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Activity : 10358

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 29.03.21 21:15

@Jill Havern wrote:Brilliant work on the translation thread Paulo...quite extraordinary Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 9 1801782399 and greatly appreciated  Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 9 247451480

How are you doing this work? Are you a quick typist, or do you have to keep stopping and starting the original video or what?
I do pause the video many times, in order to revise every 5-minute segment (I split it into segments).

I already translated and transcribed the first 15 minutes of Part 4.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.21 21:40

@Paulo AlexandreDo you have a tentative release date for part 4 yet, Paulo?
Asking for friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.21 22:16

The schedule was posted a little up-page by Paulo Alexandre, you can refer your 'friends' to this..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t16966p175-anglo-portuguese-alliance-workshop#432520

ETA:  I trust you have already referred your 'friends' to Richard D Hall's original richplanet videos, so they no need await Paulo Alexandre's version translated and sub-titled in the Portuguese language - for the Portuguese speaking market.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15992-richard-d-hall-madeleine-mccann-videos-complete-works#400552

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.21 20:49

Of course, my Portuguese friends speak perfect English but they wanted to circulate the Portuguese translations to others who feel more comfortable watching in their own language. Some inhabitants of the rural Algarvian town I frequent are not as fluent in English as the youngsters.  One of my friends was extremely impressed that the time and trouble has been taken to do so and said to pass on his thanks. So thank you again, Paulo, from another Paulo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.04.21 1:56

How's it going Paulo - still on schedule?

Just less than three weeks to the 'milestone' anniversary - no pressure whistling !

It will be good to counter the prevailing German nonsense with something more believable, an evaluation of the evidence available and research into so many other aspects that throw further light on the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann.

2thumbs

In you we trust.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 16.04.21 2:00

The first half of Part 4 (30 minutes) has already been translated, transcribed and subtitled.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.04.21 2:35

Less than a week now Paulo  clapping  we are in your hands!

Time to counter-balance the nonsense omnibus spread far and wide.

salute

Remember, you saw it first on CMOMM.

Respect   hat  !

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.05.21 2:28

Watch this space ....

waiting whistling

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.06.21 1:43

Still hard at the grind Paulo?  

In you we trust yes !

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 9 Portug10

high5

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 05.06.21 2:19

I've been busier than usual.

Part 4 will be posted this month (maybe next week).

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 05.06.21 8:54

@Paulo Alexandre wrote:I've been busier than usual.

Part 4 will be posted this month (maybe next week).

thumbsup Excellent!! Well done Paulo.
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 13.06.21 19:49

Ok, so everything is pretty much ready.

Part 4 should be available on Tuesday.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Tony Bennett likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 13.06.21 20:23

Great job Paulo. I can't imagine the amount of work you've taken on and the amount of hours its taking you, but your efforts are greatly appreciated  singlerose

I can't wait for all the videos to be sent to Dr Amaral.

eyebrows

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33479

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Tony Bennett and sharonl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 14.06.21 14:08

It certainly has been almost non-stop.

After posting Part 4, I will immediately move on to "The Phantoms" film.

"When Madeleine Died?" is the longest film, I believe.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Jill Havern and Tony Bennett like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 14.06.21 19:53

Part 4 will be posted on Youtube tomorrow at 7am (London time).

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Jill Havern and sharonl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 14.06.21 20:49

@Paulo Alexandre wrote:Part 4 will be posted on Youtube tomorrow at 7am (London time).

Brilliant!!

Well done Paulo, Excellent job. thumbsup

sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top