The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 8 Mm11

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 8 Mm11

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 8 Regist10

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance: WORKSHOP

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 8 Empty Re: Anglo-Portuguese Alliance: WORKSHOP

Post by pauloalexandre 01.02.21 1:53

@Verdi wrote:Don't run before you can walk Paulo.
No, not at all.

Rushing things does not sit well with me, and plus, I'm pretty comfortable with doing the work in the span of several months, as it not only gives us time to prep things but also allows us to keep the true story of Madeleine McCann unburied!

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Activity : 942

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anglo-Portuguese Alliance:  WORKSHOP - Page 8 Empty Re: Anglo-Portuguese Alliance: WORKSHOP

Post by Verdi 16.02.21 12:04

Come on Paulo clapping how's progress?

In the light of this new Discovery Channel documentary I think it's time to remind people out there what is known about the case, in the true sense of the word.

Not some sensationalized version of window dressing gathered over the years.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 27498

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.02.21 12:21

I hope he's ok, he hasn't been here for a while....  sad

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 32244

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

miffy8 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.21 14:37

Mmmm, dems my feelings.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.21 15:46

Paulo's work is so important for the cause, if not for the likes of decent people, justice in the name of Madeleine McCann would have been forgotten long ago - aside from the rubbish tabloid reports which count for nothing.

Keeping in mind the Netflix Madeleine Mccann production and now the Discovery channel production, wouldn't it be marvelous for CMOMM to produce a documentary based on everything we know through reasearch, analysis and informed observation. Including Richard D Hall's videos and Paulo's exceptional work presenting the videos for the Portuguese market.

A pipe dream I know but I'm sick of all the documentaries and videos circulating that are so far removed from reality, they are works of fiction. When it comes to profit, people have no scruples - morals.

At least we can start by promoting Paulo's work around the UK and more importantly, around Portugal.

Paulo, if you look in any time, please let us know you are okay. You are part of the forum support team, you are needed at the office!

salute

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Jill Havern and miffy8 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre 17.02.21 2:15

I'm great - thanks for the concern!

The latest documentary is great news for us - it means more attention is drawn to the case. More attention is what we need to get the videos to gain more views. Unfortunately, the videos are not getting the popularity they need, but that's not the priority now. The priority is to get all of Richard's films translated and make them widely available to the Portuguese public.

So considering it takes about 2/3 months (depending on how long they are) to get the films posted on the Internet, I am able to present the schedule for the release of each film. This schedule is subject to change:

Film 3 (Private Investigations?) - 4th March 2021
Film 4 (Government Agents) - 4th May 2021
Film 5 (The Phantoms) - 1st August 2021
Film 6 (When Madeleine Died?) - 1st November 2021
Film 7 (Robert Murat) - 15th January 2022
Film 8 (Why the Cover-Up?) - 15th March 2022
Film 9 (Peter Hyatt Interview) - 3rd May 2022

The work will not stop after the release of the translated version of the final film. After that, a huge campaign will be started in order to spread the word about these documentaries in various regions of Portugal.

As the schedule indicates, there will be enough time to plan that campaign...

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.02.21 9:39

Hi Paulo, thank you for letting us know you're ok - we were concerned that you'd caught the dreaded covid or something and was laid up.

That's an extraordinary amount of work you're scheduled to do - how can you be so accurate with the dates?

I can't say I'm surprised that the videos aren't getting the attention they deserve (yet) - people want to watch the whole thing in quick succession, rather than wait weeks/months for the next installment. Far better to have them all at the ready so people can binge watch.

As you quite rightly say, it gives us time to think of a campaign to get these videos promoted in Portugal, which is the focus of our attention.

I've asked Tony to get in touch with Richard Hall to ask him to set up a new page on his website so he can host the videos too.

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.02.21 11:09

What a relief bow2 to hear from you Paulo!

Clearly you've been very busy, behind the scenes to coin a phrase. I won't take up any more of your precious time, just keep in touch from time to time to let us know you're around singlerose

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.02.21 11:27

The Boss wrote:As you quite rightly say, it gives us time to think of a campaign to get these videos promoted in Portugal, which is the focus of our attention.

Surely a good starting point would be Gonçalo Amaral. Even if he still disagrees on the finer points, I've no doubt he would applaud the initiative and help circulate in Portugal - he will have the right connections.

Natasha Donn has already been mentioned if I remember rightly.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.02.21 11:33

Yes, the videos will definitely go to Dr Amaral and Natasha  nod

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre 17.02.21 16:09

The dates are there just to give a perspective on how long this will take. They might change if I feel like I can't finish the respective translations on time. 

I do intend to release the last film on 3rd of May 2022, precisely 15 years after everything started.

More time to work on the translations also means more time to keep the case alive.

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.02.21 20:35

Paulo wrote:
I do intend to release the last film on 3rd of May 2022, precisely 15 years after everything started.

What a plan high5 !

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Jill Havern and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre 19.02.21 14:36

The third film has been fully translated and transcribed.

Will proceed to review and will then burn the subtitles into the video.

If everything goes smoothly, I might upload the third part earlier than scheduled.

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.02.21 14:51

Thanks for keeping us up to date Paulo 2thumbs !

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre 21.02.21 12:30

@Jill Havern wrote:Yes, the videos will definitely go to Dr Amaral and Natasha  nod
I think it's better to send them DVDs.

It's always better to have something physical in your hands, rather than watching it on Youtube.

The DVDs will be freely given to people in various parts of the country.

We can set up some stands, using the poster featured on Richplanet store https://www.richplanet.net/store/merchandise/DF020

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.02.21 12:50

Paulo wrote:
We can set up some stands, using the poster featured on Richplanet store https://www.richplanet.net/store/merchandise/DF020

Be careful to keep this project well within the realms of legality, folk have found themselves before a court of law and heavily penalised for far less.

The safety of all concerned is paramount.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre 21.02.21 13:03

Richard Hall's documentaries are based on documented evidence and facts that have been already established.

I don't see what offenses are being committed by promoting his work.

Besides, we are already promoting it on the Web...

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.02.21 16:41

@pauloalexandre wrote:Richard Hall's documentaries are based on documented evidence and facts that have been already established.

I don't see what offences are being committed by promoting his work.

Besides, we are already promoting it on the Web...
There are multiple people who have copied Richard's five Madeleine films (AND his film on Clarence Mitchell) and put them on their own YouTube channels. I made a list of them once but couldn't keep up!

Richard is very happy to see ever more people see his work on the Madeleine McCann case.  

And countless others have proffered their own theories. 

None have had any legal letters so far as I'm aware.

The McCanns have taken severe legal action against books, but not YouTube films AFAIK

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23897

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre 21.02.21 17:34

Actually, on second thought, I think I agree with Verdi.

I don't see any problem with films like "The Phantoms" or "When Madeleine Died?", but subsequent films might be deemed a little bit accusatory, especially the Peter Hyatt interview.

It's important to emphasize that I do not have a theory on what happened to Madeleine. I simply go wherever the evidence takes me, and if there's not enough data to determine what happened, I leave it at that. I don't try to guess what the answer is, because doing so is shooting in the dark and not very helpful to the research.

The evidence says that Madeleine McCann was not abducted and that the McCanns and their Tapas friends lied about what happened, and the latter is based on their contradictory and outright illogical police statements.

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum