The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Verdi 28.06.21 15:53

ShiningInLuz wrote:I may have confused people, so here's some clarification.

The version I was looking for was made by Jon Corner.  It is set to Simple Minds.  It is mentioned in Kate's book.  The video was played about 10 days or so after Madeleine disappeared, at Hampden Park, at half-time, as two Spanish teams played in the final of the Uefa Cup.

I would assume it had contact details in it for anyone with information, but as I haven't seen the video, that's an assumption on my part.

I think you must be referring to the video uploaded by Jill ^^^ up-page.

This is from Kate McCanns book ..

On the day after Sheree’s arrival, Wednesday 16 May, Madeleine’s Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned was launched in Leicester. Rugby player Martin Johnson, the former Leicester Tigers skipper and World Cup-winning England captain, generously agreed to front the launch. We were represented there by a large contingent of family and friends and saw it ourselves live on TV in Praia da Luz. Jon Corner had produced a DVD of photographs and video images of Madeleine to the soundtrack of the Simple Minds song ‘Don’t You Forget About Me’. It was a wonderful film but very difficult for Gerry and me to watch. That evening it was shown at the UEFA Cup final at Hampden Park in Glasgow, which happened to involve two Spanish teams, Sevilla and RCD Espanyol. With Spain so close and accessible from Luz, we were heartened that it would help to increase awareness there. The more people who knew Madeleine, the more eyes there would be out there looking for her and the greater our chances of finding her would be.

thumbsup

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by crusader 28.06.21 16:24

Regarding James Landale, he was one of the first people from the press to be informed of Madeleines (abduction) by Rachael Oldfield at approx  ten thirty on the 3rd. 

According to Rachael's rogatory, she rang his wife Kath, who's mobile phone number she had, James was at the time working for the BBC as political correspondent .

His wife  put Rachael in touch with him, she spoke to him and a couple of people on the News 24 hour desk around midnight.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5244

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.06.21 16:49

Verdi wrote:Madeleine McCann suspect and ex had secret Portugal compound guarded by fierce dogs

EXCLUSIVE: Nicole Fehlinger’s father Dieter has spoken to the German equivalent of the FBI about his daughter and Christian Brueckner's secret compound in Portugal guarded by four fierce Kangal dogs

ByAndy Lines
20:14, 25 JUN 2021UPDATED20:25, 25 JUN 2021

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mcann-police-told-suspect-24400965

#makesyerfonkdunnit

It's taken 14 years for this to surface?

If memory serves me well, the father featured in the Discovery+ mockuplenty, why didn't he mention it then?

I will check it out at my leisure!

Watch this space ....

Discovery+ documentary

Copied from subtitles, the interviewer I believe to be one of the journalists assigned to the production...

Dieter: In 2002 my daughter moved to Portugal with her partner and with my granddaughter and lived there until 2009

In Portugal almost every house has it's own name and this one was called Villa Bianca

In 2007 I flew down there and wanted to help my duaghter clean the pool.

When we drove back from the airport to Villa Bianca and entered the main gate we saw someone with a big camper van inside, I didn't know who he was.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Scree128

When I arrived we saw him with my granddaughter and he was playing with her on the grass in front of the camper bus and then my daughter introduced him to me .. 'this is Christian'

And then I didn't think anymore about it

My daughter went inside the house and I would not able to say now but somehow we started to talk about the camper, because it was such a big thing and standing there.  

I went in as it was interesting for me to see inside and there was a big sofa and a rotating seat and in front was some sort of dance floor and looking to the back there was another huge space, so it rreally was a gigantic thing.

He told me right away that he wanted to smuggle weed into the camper

I looked at him kind of quizzically ..' do you mean the grass outside? '

And he said 'no, real grass 50 kilo'

'Where do you want to put 50 kilo?'

He said he could hide it so well no one could find it.  It is so big you would be able to hide a small child

Maddie disappeared around May and I was down there visiting my daughter in March or April 2007

Interviewer:   Are you absolutely sure Christian told about hiding a child in his van, in the spring 2007?

'Absolutely!'

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Scre1726

Prime Suspect:  The Madeleine McCann case - episode 1.
 @ 26:00 minutes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.06.21 5:53

So it is a Villa, with a main gate, and parking space for a huge camper van, . . . 

NOT A SECRET COMPOUND.

Which tabloid idiot came up with that designation ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 29.06.21 12:48

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 C72a5010

They are all ‘in it together’…thinking
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2408

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.06.21 13:27

I think this latest blitz of nonsense follows the pattern that's emerged over the past 14 years. The press are free to report what they like when they like, with little or no censure - despite cries of 'freedom of the press' when very occasionally brought to task.

Rather than researching the subject matter, investigative journalism I believe it's called, they just source previous press reports and put their own slant on it.  Much like an urban myth, as time progresses the story takes on a whole new life of it's own, leaving any semblance of truth dead and buried until some centuries hence, a keen amature detectorist might dig-up the artifacts of times gone by.

The press are supposed to have a code of ethics to work by but alas, that is not to be.

Anyone who has taken the time and trouble to follow the case of missing Madeleine McCann from the begining, will have noted how the press have been operating, aside from the apparent support of the prime suspects, Gerry and Kate McCann.  Poor little Madeleine hardly ever gets a mention unless it's seen as a good marketing ploy!  Maybe laziness or maybe deliberate deception, whatever it's clear to see how the reporters have rummaged through press agency archives to select and dress-up yet another 'exclusive'.

Whatever comes out in the press to this day is nothing but a re-hash of the initial investigation - acknowledgement and deep gratitude to the Portuguese police.   Then to follow, the false information circulated by team McCann along with a string of unofficial private investigators along with the debris collected en-route and reported by the media.

They are all morally corrupt - they care not for truth.

In my view, since the summer of 2007,  it's nigh on impossible to determine the true source of anything reported by mainstream and social media,  In more recent times, the Netflix (a false account from beginning to end) documentary has been used as a focal point and then more recently the Discovery+ documentary, also open to close scrutiny.  But one thing is for sure, the collective media has created a monster of distraction indelibly printed for time immemorial.  It works every time!

The introduction to the above excerpt from the Discovery+ was voiced by the Portuguese journalist Sandra Felgueiras.  Another one with only self-interest at heart, only she has played a more prominent part in this journalistic saga. Has anyone ever publicly challenged her performance or motives? Nah, I didn't think so.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Cammerigal and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.06.21 16:14

Take particular note of former Met Police DCI Andy Redwood's description of the alleged serial child molester, haunting Praia da Luz and environs, conicidently during the same period of time as the McCanns took their infamous holiday..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13407p1025-video-of-the-day#438876

These images are taken from the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary..

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Scre1740  Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Scre1742

And this is the main man behind the narration of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary..

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Scre1743

Julian Peribañez, former employee of the Metodo3 private detective agency appointed by Brian Kennedy, the multimillionaire McCann benefactor.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15915-netflix-probes-madeleine-mccann-disappearance-in-new-documentary#397388

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.06.21 16:44

And another one .... CBS 48 hours Madeleine McCann documentary, premiered at the beginning of 2021..

https://www.cbs.com/shows/48_hours/video/dki879Trb_1w6kwtmqihO7ea8Fx46gnp/the-puzzle-solving-the-madeleine-mccann-case/

I haven't watched it because I don't subscribe tp Paramount+ but there are clips on You Tube if anyone's interested.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Scre1744

Mark Hofmann - Germany based crime and intelligence analyst. Roughly translated 'a profiler'.

Mark Hofmann features in the Discovery+ documentary.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 29.06.21 21:59

PeterMac wrote:So it is a Villa, with a main gate, and parking space for a huge camper van, . . . 

NOT A SECRET COMPOUND.

Which tabloid idiot came up with that designation ?

No prizes for guessing who added the Subtitles to the original film!
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.06.21 1:18

Villa owner of Madeleine McCann murder suspect urges police to search

June 7, 2020

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 29331411

The owner of a secluded villa where the murder suspect Madeleine McCann lived after she disappeared urged police to search her large lot.

Lia Silva said she would cooperate fully with British and Portuguese police if they suspected the toddler’s body could be buried somewhere on his property.

Christian Brueckner stayed in the house in 2007 when it was used as a refuge for troubled children and rented by a German woman called Nicole and her partner Roman.

The tall blue eyed German with piercing blue eyes was seen several times in the area and on the property in the weeks following the disappearance of the three-year-old.

Lia Silva, owner of an isolated villa where Madeleine McCann’s murder suspect Christian Brueckner urged the police to search his land

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 29331310

Murder suspect often seen by local residents on property after Madeleine McCann’s death

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 29331412

The owner of the property said she would cooperate fully with the British and Portuguese police if they suspected that the toddler’s body could be buried somewhere on his property.

Its current owner has confirmed that he saw Brueckner at the villa on several occasions.

In an exclusive interview with MailOnline, Silva urged police to search her 5,000 m² property if they thought the missing child could be buried in the park.

She said, “I just want the parents to find a solution. If the police want to dig my land, they are welcome.

“I expect them to come here now that they know Brueckner was there. Personally, I don’t think she can be here.

“The ground is very hard and you would need a shovel or something. But if the police want it, they can. I will do everything I can to make me feel so sorry for them and they must be in hell without knowing it.

McCann’s suspect, Christian Brueckner, carried a handgun while living in the village of Foral, locals said.

They described the German as “intimidating” and led many residents to avoid dining in the only restaurant in the village where he often strutted.

The pedophile worked as a part-time waiter at the O Foral restaurant after having moved to the village and having lived in his motorhome.

Lia Silva said, “I was told that when he was here he had a pistol that he would always be in a holster around his waist.

Brueckner, 43, the new key suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCan, carried a handgun while living in the remote village, residents say.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 29331413

In 2007, Brueckner stayed at home when it was used as a shelter for children in difficulty

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 29331311

Silva asked police to search her 5,000 m² property if she thought the missing child could be buried in the park

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 29331312

The isolated property in Portugal has a dirt road leading to it and its garden is overgrown

“A lot of people were very put off by it and found it very intimidating,

“People were talking about it because it was unusual. In 2007, you did not need a license to carry a firearm.

Silva said she had never seen Brueckner with the gun and thinks it was to enhance his image.

“He likes to intimidate people from what I’ve been told. Everyone was talking about him with the gun because it was so unusual.

Silva, who is Portuguese but speaks strangely with an Australian accent, said that she had never met Brueckner when he stayed at her house.

She discovered that the German woman who rented the villa was good friends with Brueckner and stayed there often.

She said, “I didn’t know his name at the time, but he was a very good friend of Nicole. He was an ugly man who always wore a black leather jacket.

“He came here to help him. One of the girls who had been sent from Germany to stay with her fled to stay with Romanians a few kilometers away.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 29332110

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 29331313

The property is surrounded by fields and the nearest neighbor is more than 200 meters away

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 29331314

The current owner of the villa has confirmed that she will see the murder suspect at the residence several times

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 29331315

The secluded villa is surrounded by a fence that has three layers of barbed wire and an overgrown plantation

“He found her and brought her back, but she was pregnant. I know he often stayed at the villa because he was good friends with Nicole and her boyfriend Roman.

“I was in litigation with Nicole over the non-payment of rent, so I did not go to the property, but my friends told me that he was there.

“He drove a VW camper van. I was with my parents during the rental of the villa. Nicole left me thousands of dollars.

Silva now shares the property called Villa Bianca with eight rescue dogs that run and jump repeatedly at the wrought-iron gates when people pass.

At the nearby O Foral restaurant, staff said they did not see any police officers involved in the McCann investigation in the area.

The former owner of the restaurant spoke German and employed Brueckner part-time as a waiter.

He has since moved away from the area, but a neighbor said, “Those who spoke German would stay together.

Silva’s house is far from a dirt road and in a position as secluded as the houses Brueckner lived near the Ptaiz da Luz station.

The single storey property is in a secluded position with its entrance to a dirt road and a fence surmounted by three layers of barbed wire.

The garden is overrun by a car without front wheels and resting on bricks. It is surrounded by fields with the nearest neighbor more than 200 meters away.

Brueckner parked his VW in the parking lot of the O Foral restaurant where he worked part-time as a waiter.

The restaurant changed hands six years ago, with the current owners of husband and wife unaware of Brueckner’s existence.

The residents of Foral, about 40 miles from the resort of Praia da Luz where McCann disappeared, were shocked to find their small village linked to the pedophile.

One resident, who asked not to be named, said: “It is horrible to think that he lived here. All of this happened before I came here, but everyone who has lived in Portugal knows McCann’s story.

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/06/villa-owner-of-madeleine-mccann-murder-suspect-urges-police-to-search.html

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.06.21 1:38

“He drove a VW camper van. I was with my parents during the rental of the villa.

According to the young woman's father, allegedly interviewed for the Discovery+ documentary, when he visited his daughter at Villa Bianca the camper van parked out front was huge, with a dance floor apparently.

This would concur with the Winnebago campervan, not the run down VW that features so prominently - on and off - in this ridiculous saga.

Although having been inside a Winnebago myself, I feel he was somewhat exaggerating about the dance floor roll .

Cobblers!

Another story running from one source to another, with embellishment according to the wild imaginings of the respective authors. Not one source can claim ownership of photographic and/or video footage, apart from the original source, if they do they are in breach of copyright laws.

If you download an image from any source and then upload elsewhere, your downloaded copy will not lead back to the original source.

All these photographs have been doing the rounds for a year, edited to suit.

If anyone cares to take the time I'm sure the original source of photographs and videos can be easily ascertained. Personally I don't think it important enough in the grand scheme of things but if I come across anything on my travels I will update.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 05.07.21 17:31

Whilst we all await the resignation of Herr Wolters and the Queen of Berlin’s excuses for the Duping of the BKA by OG - let us have a Tour around the type of RV that Brückner owned. The ‘Secret compartment’ referred to in the Press might be either the overhead Bunk, or the Garbage disposal on the work counter? One of the Girls swimsuits had a German swimming Award badge on it. It has all gone quiet in Braunschweig for some reason…

No surprise really!
Silentscope
Silentscope

ShiningInLuz, Cammerigal and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.07.21 1:33

the Duping of the BKA by OG

Eh?

According to reports, Christian Brueckner owned a Winnebago, not an Allegro!

Size is relative.

What is your point Silentscope?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.07.21 7:54

Not that it makes any difference , some of the  press reported  Brueckner as having a Winnebago type van.

In reality it was a  30 year old Tiffin Allegro.
crusader
crusader

Cammerigal and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.07.21 9:53

Reality has little to do with the case of Madeleine McCann.

If Brückner had something huge to hide, why did he not dispose of or re-register all of his Vehicles at the same time?

Why just the Jaguar, which contained no evidence  of anything?

Maybe because he loved it so much, he did not want the Portuguese to sell it or crush it like they did with his Blue Bedford van?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.07.21 13:07

Reality has little to do with the case of Madeleine McCann.

And that one sentence is the personification of twitterland.

Here on CMOMM we strive to uncover the truth, the reality, not propagate nonsense. It's one thing to uncover the lies, show them for what they are, another thing altogether to add to the mayhem with more nonsense. Anyone who has seriously followed this case will know just how easy it is to plant a nonsense then sit back and watch as it grows legs.

The devil makes work for idle hands.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.07.21 15:36

The Devil has certainly done an outstanding job with all of Helge B’s Statement, most of which has been blacked out.

Taken by OG in Athens, who paid for it in advance of a successful prosecution.

Still being withheld from the Defence Lawyer for ‘Security reasons’.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.07.21 16:02

Silentscope wrote:The Devil has certainly done an outstanding job with all of Helge B’s Statement, most of which has been blacked out.

Taken by OG in Athens, who paid for it in advance of a successful prosecution.

Still being withheld from the Defence Lawyer for ‘Security reasons’.

What are you talking about?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.07.21 16:05

Discovery + Madeleine McCann documentary - Episode 1

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Scree129

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Scre1750

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Scre1749

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Scree130

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.07.21 16:27

Is this ^^^ the vehicle the discovery documentary says belongs to Brueckner?
It's not the one pictured in the mail they said belonged to Brueckner.Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 29686744-8428843-Girls_swimming_costumes_and_other_children_s_clothes_were_found_-a-1_1592360124517
Girls' swimming costumes and other children's clothes were found in an old motorhome (pictured) owned by Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner, it emerged yesterday
crusader
crusader

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.07.21 16:31

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 36 Aeebd410

Augsburg Registration plates - 
https://www.kfz-auskunft.de/autokennzeichen/autokennzeichen_a_b.html
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.07.21 16:42

crusader wrote:Is this ^^^ the vehicle the discovery documentary says belongs to Brueckner?

I doubt it very much - anymore than any other featured in the tabloid press.

The documentary doesn't actually say that particular winnebago belonged to Brueckner.  It said Brueckner had a winnebago, as it showed the picture.

It's very unlikely Discovery +, or anyone involved with the production, would have access to any of the vehicles said to be owned or used by Brueckner.

It's all a load of old rubbish.  Planted to distract and distract it has!  Works every time.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.07.21 17:04

Thank you Verdi. It certainly has worked, It looks like  these documentary's are deliberately designed to confuse.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.07.21 21:05

The ‘Winnebago’ description either came from the source - Dieter F, who met with Brückner whilst visiting his daughter Nicole in Portugal.

Or in time order from the Daily Mail on 13.06.20. Which gave the wrong picture, and spoke of Hannover registration plates.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8418063/Prime-suspect-Madeleine-McCann-abduction-boasted-transport-children-campervan.html

Or the Olive Press on the 17.06.20. Who described as a Tiffin Allegro of ‘Winnebago’ style.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2020/06/17/maddie-mccann-investigators-want-to-trace-movements-in-spain-of-winnebago-motor-home-german-suspect-christian-brueckner-owned/

The Documentary seems to rely more on the Daily Mail version.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.07.21 1:24

crusader wrote:Thank you Verdi. It certainly has worked, It looks like  these documentary's are deliberately designed to confuse.

They certainly are biased - every single one of them, all in the McCanns favour - although they will have you believe otherwise!

Having said that, there is something I find quite interesting about the Brueckner affair - even though I believe it to be a load of nonsense.  The question is why, what's it all about?

Firstly, there is little or no evidence in the public domain that supports the medieval attack on Christian Brueckner, it all appears to be propagated by the media, at home and abroad.  Namely the UK and Germany.  There is no evidence of Brueckner's past alleged convictions nor evidence of the slanderous accusations appended to his name, again by the press - primarily the tabloid press.

Who in their right mind believes anything reported by the press - not I!

Moving on, aside from the press, the Discovery + documentary is all about Christian Brueckner.  The primary witness used is Brueckner's alleged associate in crime, Manfred Seyferth.  If the film subtitles are to be taken as gospel, Seyferth sells Brueckner down the swanee without a second thought.  Seyferth is said to be the key witness that led to Brueckner's current prison sentence for raping a 70 something year old woman.  Seyferth claims, in the documentary, to have found video footage of the alleged rape which was destroyed by him and his anonymous partner in crime - the evidence was never given to the police - so say Seyferth.  Yet somehow Brueckner was tried, found guilty and sentenced on that evidence alone.

Digging deeper, it would appear the anonymous partner in crime was one Helge Busching. .

The Sun wrote:He told them convicted paedophile Christian B, who has been identified by German cops as the man responsible for Madeleine's abduction, confessed to him he had taken her in 2008.

But Busching, who we found in Corsica, did not tell police until 2017 when he was under arrest in Greece for people smuggling.

Cops in Athens initially questioned him and they thought the information so credible they tipped off the Met's Operation Grange team who have been leading the hunt for Madeleine.

Again, if you believe media reports, this was the origin of the suspicion thrown on Christian Brueckner.

The press coverage of the story is nothing short of risible, So I'll leave out the detail but for anyone interested..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12739051/madeleine-mccann-witness-crucial-cops-sealed-off-entire-hotel-swept-building-bugs/

So then, to cut it short, the Greek police, the British police the German police and the Portuguese police are all frantically running around in circles on the word of a felon and his accomplice - Helge Busching and Manfred Seyferth.

Screen shots of Seyferth's contribution to the Discovery + documentary I posted up-page. Very far from convincing in my view.

Is this entire charade a theatrical production of German origin using Christian Brueckner as the Macbeth - or is it only media hype to keep the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann afloat?  This is further complicated by the Discovery +  filming of Herr Wolters, Brueckner's defence lawyer and assorted other personalities connected with the law.  Oh and of course, Sandra Felgueiras!

Whatever, one thing is for sure, the McCanns have not publicly commented nor tried to stop production nor tried to sue!

They weren't so kind to Dr Amaral were they and he was just doing his job.

#makesyerfonkdunnit

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top