The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 32 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 32 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 32 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 32 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 32 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by onefortheroad 07.06.21 17:39

IMO BKA will try to avoid or minimize any dependence from PJ's support and proactivity(!) for any final tangible proof needed. Maybe it will not be possible at all and, in that case, they will need to open the game. 

Really hard to believe that, this time, and after all this exposition, public appeal, this could be a hand full of nothing. It can't be.
onefortheroad
onefortheroad

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 32 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Silentscope 08.06.21 9:11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 32 E2a8bd10

Hands full of nothing? Or has he really got an Ace up his sleeve?
Herr Fulscher wants Herr Wolters to lay his cards on the table.

Play or Fold!
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 860

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 08.06.21 9:19

Bring it on Herr Windbag.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 1162

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 08.06.21 9:47

Brueckner is a pile of garbage, but I wish there was irrefutable proof that he had been in hospital, or on a cruise liner - anywhere-  that could put an end to his supposed involvement.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1624

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by onefortheroad 10.06.21 1:37

@CaKeLoveR wrote:Brueckner is a pile of garbage, but I wish there was irrefutable proof that he had been in hospital, or on a cruise liner - anywhere-  that could put an end to his supposed involvement.
So are you still discrediting BKA's show, exposition, public appeal and "concrete" evidence that sooner or later "has to be" further supported and finally revealed?!
Honestly, apart from the multiple non-sense coming from everywhere, it's beyond surreal if all this may end up in an infinite nothing.
onefortheroad
onefortheroad

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.06.21 6:55

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/irish-woman-suspected-been-raped-24285940

An Irish woman who is suspected to have been brutally raped by the main suspect in the Madeleine McCann case will get justice, a prosecutor vowed yesterday.
Hans -Christian Wolters said it will probably just take a little bit more time before he solves the horrific attack on holiday rep Hazel Behan for which German sex fiend Christian Brueckner is thought to be involved.
In an interview with the Spanish- based Olive Press English newspaper, he confirmed the convicted rapist is a suspect in five crimes.

The Irish Mirror, quoting from the Olive Press    
What could possibly go wrong ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 15156

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

sharonl, CaKeLoveR, AnneBarnard and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 10.06.21 11:48

It seems to be the pattern that whatever one paper prints, inside of a few days it is reprinted by some other paper.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2021/06/07/exclusive-over-1000-tips-on-maddie-case-which-could-be-solved-by-end-of-the-year/

Jon Clarke was in Braunschweig on the 7 June 21.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.06.21 12:53

Clarke was also convinced that she fell into the deep trench right outside 5A, and has a long history of publishing deliberate lies about this case.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

CaKeLoveR, crusader, AnneBarnard and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 10.06.21 14:07

I would love to ask Hans-Christian Andersen (sorry, might have got the name wrong) if he actually met with JC in Braunschweig, although I suspect I may already know the answer.

JC’s left sleeve unnaturally vertical alongside the ‘horse’ badge and a lump of wrist appears to have been inserted with a strange bit of white attached.
Also looks as though he’s holding a pair of sunglasses as well as having a pair on his head, but hey-ho, it is the ever reliable Olive Press.

As for the story:

‘A second child abuse case against a young German girl, 10, that took place near Praia da Luz in April 2007, a month before Maddie went missing, is also progressing.
The girl was grabbed by a naked man, as she played in rock pools, near Salema beach.’

That’s a new one (I think). Funny how we haven’t heard of ‘naked man’ before, grabbing a young girl only a couple of weeks before MM.

And:

‘In total, they had received ‘more than 1000 tips’ from the public since the appeal last June.
“The majority are from Germany and the UK… and we have been getting at least one tip a day, of varied quality,” he insisted.
He said the amount of information was good and that it was keeping his team ‘of up to 100 men busy’.
“I am only allowed to say we have between 10 and 100 in the group, but it has not got smaller since last year.
“It shows we are still investigating and we have work to do… and as Germany does not have enough police officers, they would be put on other cases if there wasn’t enough to do.”

Clearly even more incompetent than the OG team, which I think was 39 at it’s height.
Doug D

Activity : 4889

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.06.21 14:16

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 32 4420
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

sharonl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 10.06.21 15:49

I wonder if Jon has now given Hans the right telephone numbers for Brückner and ‘Diogo Silva’ ?

According to Brückners Lawyer in 2006 Serafim Viera, he has a different number listed?

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2020/06/christian-wolter-sexta-as-9-june-19-2007.html
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 10.06.21 22:21

@PeterMac wrote:https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/irish-woman-suspected-been-raped-24285940

An Irish woman who is suspected to have been brutally raped by the main suspect in the Madeleine McCann case will get justice, a prosecutor vowed yesterday.
Hans -Christian Wolters said it will probably just take a little bit more time before he solves the horrific attack on holiday rep Hazel Behan for which German sex fiend Christian Brueckner is thought to be involved.
In an interview with the Spanish- based Olive Press English newspaper, he confirmed the convicted rapist is a suspect in five crimes.

The Irish Mirror, quoting from the Olive Press    
What could possibly go wrong ?

"SUSPECTED" of 5 crimes - how many has he been either convicted for, charged with, arrested for or merely questioned about?

No wonder I get the feeling that Mr lonely, isolated Brueckner is a willing serial patsy.  

thinking   I wonder if there is more to this guy than meets the eye.  Probably not because they got it wrong in first place and named Martin Ney, but who knows?
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Activity : 10300

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 10.06.21 23:03

@Doug D wrote:I would love to ask Hans-Christian Andersen (sorry, might have got the name wrong) if he actually met with JC in Braunschweig, although I suspect I may already know the answer.

JC’s left sleeve unnaturally vertical alongside the ‘horse’ badge and a lump of wrist appears to have been inserted with a strange bit of white attached.
Also looks as though he’s holding a pair of sunglasses as well as having a pair on his head, but hey-ho, it is the ever reliable Olive Press.

As for the story:

‘A second child abuse case against a young German girl, 10, that took place near Praia da Luz in April 2007, a month before Maddie went missing, is also progressing.
The girl was grabbed by a naked man, as she played in rock pools, near Salema beach.’

That’s a new one (I think). Funny how we haven’t heard of ‘naked man’ before, grabbing a young girl only a couple of weeks before MM.

And:

‘In total, they had received ‘more than 1000 tips’ from the public since the appeal last June.
“The majority are from Germany and the UK… and we have been getting at least one tip a day, of varied quality,” he insisted.
He said the amount of information was good and that it was keeping his team ‘of up to 100 men busy’.
“I am only allowed to say we have between 10 and 100 in the group, but it has not got smaller since last year.
“It shows we are still investigating and we have work to do… and as Germany does not have enough police officers, they would be put on other cases if there wasn’t enough to do.”

Clearly even more incompetent than the OG team, which I think was 39 at it’s height.

big grin  Hillarious

If for one moment, we actually believe that JC did meet with Wolters, we may question the reason that the photograph was taken.

Wolters is a German Prosecutor,  JC is fake news reporter from Spain.  Why would Wolters want to waste time with him?  He hasn't reported anything  important through his rag has he?  Why would Wolters give him the time of day let alone be photographed with him?  The only benefit to this picture is so that JC can add credibility to his story about meeting with Wolters.  So who took the photograph and why?  Was it the other JC, Jon Corner. or was it one that Rickwood made earlier?

As for the beach incident, it was recently reported that a woman who was just 10  yrs old at the time, claimed that a man had exposed himself to her on the beach.  No mention of him being totally naked, no mention of him grabbing her.  But she must have a brilliant memory for faces as she claims, after all this time that she recognised CB from a recent picture in the news.  We must also ask the question of whether this child was alone on the beach.  Highly unlikely, where were her parents? She must have been accompanied by someone.  So how come no-one else saw CB?

I'm not sure from the post whether the 1000+ tips come from this case or the Madeleine case but seriously, if we are to believe that there are 1000+ witnesses, there must have been 1000+ people around, either on the beach that day or outside McCann apartment.

When are the media going to stop insulting our intelligence with this nonsense?
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.06.21 7:58

Clarke was clearly in Braunschweig to hand Wolters the original photo of the trench outside 5A

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 32 Trench11

We need to bear in mind Clarke's history of deliberate egregious LYING in this case.

Not merely being mistaken, or not taking into account some of the available evidence,
or following a particular discredited theory . . .
LYING
Shamelessly, deliberately, opening, wilfully LYING
And publishing those lies as widely as his paper and website allows
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

sharonl, Doug D, CaKeLoveR, AnneBarnard and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 11.06.21 8:30

Hasn't got the sunshine on it, but judging by the temperatures, 5th, 6th, 7th don't look as though they are 'two pairs of sunglasses' weather.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 32 Brauns10
Doug D

Activity : 4889

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.06.21 8:50

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/germany/braunschweig/historic

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 32 154
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.06.21 9:52

Clarke definitely seems to be wearing sunglasses on his head.
The glasses in his left hand appear to have clear lenses?
The white lines on his wrist and forearm seem to be joined to some piece of white card or paper.

Some sort of home made PRESS sign maybe?

Certainly not a VISITOR pass which would be better made, encapsulated and on a clip.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.06.21 12:41

Does any of this really matter?  

As Sharon said up-page .... 'When are the media going to stop insulting our intelligence with this nonsense?'

Answer to that - they ain't.  They will continue until thy kingdom come, that's what they're there for.

Jon Clarke is certainly getting a fair deal of publicity for his own self and the Olive Press, I bet his readership has increased tenfold.  Good publicity v. bad publicity, it matters not. invariably the more scandalous the gossip the better!

Okay so he lied, tell me what gutter press journalist doesn't routinely lie.  They are paid for story not for truth, whether that be right or wrong I guess it comes under the global classification of 'freedom of the press', or to further generalize - freedom of speech. What they do is not illegal, it's immoral.

Herr Wolters has been reported as talking directly to the Sunday People, the Daily Mail, the Sun, the Mirror and now allegedly the Olive Press.

Unlikely in the extreme.  Photographs can be created, no longer can it be said the camera never lies.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 28937

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.06.21 12:50

@Doug D wrote:Hasn't got the sunshine on it, but judging by the temperatures, 5th, 6th, 7th don't look as though they are 'two pairs of sunglasses' weather.

With the greatest respect Doug D, sunglasses are not used to protect from heat, they are used to protect the eyes from light.

I wear sunglasses pratically every day throughout the year because me mince pies are light sensitive, even if cloudy.

It doesn't signify - not that I believe the image posted up-page is real.

The devil makes work for idle hands devi1 .

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.06.21 17:23

The riddle of the white lines on Jon Clarke’s left arm is solved.
That is his Corona Mask he took off for the Photo.

Along with his reading Glasses.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.06.21 18:30

Assuming for a moment that the picture is genuine.

What would be the reason for Wolters agreeing to meet with Clarke?

Is this normal for someone like Wolters?

What was discussed?

What was the purpose of the photograph?

Who took the photograph?

Why are they standing as they are, posing for the camera?

If the photograph is genuine, is it staged?  More to the point, what on earth is Wolters up too?

thinking I know that Clarke is closer to the camera than Wolters but is he really that much bigger than him? Looks all out of proportion to me.
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.06.21 21:44

From someone close to the case:

Das ist ja klasse.... Herr Wolters macht mittlerweile sogar bei Podcasts mit ... :-D 
Mit freundlichem Gruß 
F redacted S redacted Fü redacted

That's great.... Mr Wolters is now even taking part in podcasts ... :-D 

With kind regards 
FSFü
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.06.21 21:53

And a reply
 Was sicherlich bedeutet, dass Brückner niemals ein faires Verfahren erhalten könnte, 

selbst wenn es irgendwelche Beweise gegen ihn gäbe

Which certainly means that Brückner could never get a fair trial, 

even if there were any evidence against him
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.06.21 22:34

Is that not perhaps the entire point?

In a system where there is no time limit on the Investigation phase.

They can suspect him forever…

Or until the 15 years Statute of Limitations in Portugal has run out.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.06.21 1:08

JUSTICE FOR HAZEL Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B WILL be charged with raping Irish woman within three months, says prosecutor

Alice Peacock

10:08, 11 Jun 2021Updated: 16:19, 11 Jun 2021

PRIME Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B will be charged with raping Irish woman Hazel Behan within three months, a prosecutor says.

Hazel was just 20 years old when she was raped in her flat in Praia da Rocha, around 30 minutes away from the holiday village from which Maddie went missing.

Madeleine McCann was just three when she vanished in 2007.

When the Dublin native heard the details of German sex fiend Christian B’s rape of a 72-year-old American woman in Praia da Luz in 2005, she realised it was a carbon copy of what happened to her.

The attacker was German, 6ft 1in, carried a 12 inch machete and was wearing tights. affraid

The Irish woman contacted the police and waived her anonymity, in order to tell the whole country of her ordeal. onphone wave

She went on to appear with Ryan Tubridy on the Late Late Show in 2015

Now, prosecutor Hans-Christian Wolters has said it will probably just take a little bit more time before he solves the horrific attack on holiday rep Hazel Behan - in which Christian B is thought to be involved.

Speaking to Spanish- based Olive Press English newspaper, Wolters confirmed the convicted rapist is a suspect in five crimes.

Christian B was convicted in December 2019 of raping a woman, 72, in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2005.

He is currently serving a seven-year sentence for his crimes.

However, it is believed Wolters could charge him with Hazel’s rape, along with two separate child abuse cases, relating to incidents which took place before the kidnapping of Maddie.

Of the case into Maddie’s disappearance, Wolters said “perhaps we will have something to say by the end of the year”

Wolters has told of how his 100-strong team of detectives had received over 1,000 new tips relating to the Maddie case, since his international public appeal a year ago.

“The investigation [into Behan] will take a few months more and will probably not be as long as the Maddie case,” he added.

“We only have Christian B as the suspect. However, some information is missing, which we are in the process of pulling together.”

"Once we have it all we will close the case.

"It will continue for a few more months, but not three months as was recently reported."

While Wolters is insistent Christain B was behind Hazel’s rape, Friedrich Fulscher, Christian B’s lawyer, has previously called the new probe “flimsy”.

He added: "It cannot have been him.

"They are chasing my client by using dubious witnesses.

"He has nothing to do with this case or Madeleine and they are chasing down a blind alley.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15232528/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-charged-raping-irish-woman-prosecutor/

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum