The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 10 Mm11

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 10 Regist10

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005?

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 10 Empty Re: CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005?

Post by sandancer on 16.09.20 10:37

Please please watch and share my friends video regarding the government trying to go under the radar by making changes to the Medicines Act which was brought in after the Thalidomide scandal on unlicensed and untested vaccines and medication . 
They are trying to bring in changes so untested unlicensed vaccines and medication can be used and the government will have no liability on any side effects . This is being brought before parliament on the 18th September . 

Sarah my friend is an extremely well qualified lady , a medical anthropologist , in alternative and complementary therapies , a researcher , counselor and author , all round intelligent lady ! 

https://www.youtube.com/c/sarahwayt 

She gives the links to the websites and explained it much better than I can .

Listen to what she says , if you agree , act now before it's too late .

Activity : 2017

Back to top Go down

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 10 Empty Re: CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005?

Post by sandancer on 16.09.20 11:10

For some reason the link to the video keeps coming up as https instead of http and won't let me change it ! Can someone help please , I'm technologically challenged sorry !

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.09.20 11:22

@sandancer wrote:For some reason the link to the video keeps coming up as https instead of http and won't let me change it ! Can someone help please , I'm technologically challenged sorry !
Why do you want to put "http" instead of "https", which is what Youtube uses?

The additional "s" means "secure".

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Activity : 613

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 16.09.20 12:57

@sandancer wrote:For some reason the link to the video keeps coming up as https instead of http and won't let me change it ! Can someone help please , I'm technologically challenged sorry !

sarah wayt
8 subscribers
A very concerning topic of vaccination this week and a call to act NOW over the proposed changes to the Medicines Act which are being debated on the 18th September. The links to share your views are given below.
PLEASE ACT NOW!

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 30683

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

sandancer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.09.20 13:28

Coronavirus whistleblower speaks out about possible COVID origin on 'Tucker'

In this video, an alleged whistleblower claims that the Chinese government created COVID-19 and then intentionally released it to the world.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.09.20 13:38

Hmm... to me, it's more disinformation.

It contradicts the evidence, which is that there is no pandemic and the majority of those who test positive either have mild symptoms or none at all.

Both the "whistleblower" and Tucker seem disingenuous at the end.

"Shocking."

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 16.09.20 14:15

Thanks Jill x 

@ pauloalexandre , sorry as I said I really am technologically dyslexic   flag

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.09.20 20:27

Everything that Has Happened Was Meant to Happen

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Libra and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.09.20 21:28

BREAKING: North East faces tighter lockdown restrictions from Friday

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.09.20 22:11

It's 'lockdown' (oh how I do detest that ridiculous word) in all but name.

As you repeatedly stress Paulo, the people have been psychologically damaged.

I've already said, restrictions around here have been reintroduced, although it can't be likened to a return of 'lockdown' that was, folk have gone scuttling back behind closed doors through fear of the dreaded delusion.

The majority are demoralized, just as the message of truth was starting to sink in and the anonymous dictators know it. They work away at you until there is nothing left but an empty shell.

I don't believe it but still it's affecting my psyche.

All part of the global plan.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25315

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.09.20 22:24

Psychological warfare

Psychological warfare (PSYWAR), or the basic aspects of modern psychological operations (PSYOP), have been known by many other names or terms, including MISO, Psy Ops, political warfare, "Hearts and Minds", and propaganda.[1] The term is used "to denote any action which is practiced mainly by psychological methods with the aim of evoking a planned psychological reaction in other people".[2]

Various techniques are used, and are aimed at influencing a target audience's value system, belief system, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. It is also used to destroy the morale of enemies through tactics that aim to depress troops' psychological states.[3][4]

Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals, and is not just limited to soldiers. Civilians of foreign territories can also be targeted by technology and media so as to cause an effect in the government of their country.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_warfare

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 16.09.20 23:25

@pauloalexandre wrote:BREAKING: North East faces tighter lockdown restrictions from Friday

I'm in one of those areas , will I change what I'm doing ? Not a chance pet wink 

To quote a certain doctor " f...ing tossers " 

Howay the lads   grouphug

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 17.09.20 0:24

@BlueBag wrote:
And Sweden have just recorded their lowest daily number of cases since March. Hardly surprising really. Most of them are probably immune to it now.
Do you know how to trigger the 77th Brigade?

Go onto YouTube or BBC Have Your Say and type "Meanwhile in Sweden..."

They have a crib sheet of lies to post about Sweden.

It's always the same response.

Sweden absolutely did the right thing and they are being deliberately ignored.
spent 4+ weeks in Sweden while we had lockdown.  Ate in restaurants, drank in bars.  Great food, great drink, great people, great country.  Hand sanitiser everywhere and people washed their hands.  Was in the north, in the south, in Gothenburg and in Stockholm, no lockdown.  Lets see in 5 /10/ 15/ 20 years who was "right".  What happened in care homes was terrible, but guess what?  The UK made the same mistakes at the start too.
sar

Activity : 1625

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.09.20 0:57

My how Sweden must have changed since I first visited as a teenager. There was nothing particularly splendid about it apart from the landscape - even that was bit on the boring side.

A long standing mate of mine from Trollhättan, used to travel across to Norway just to buy booze as availability across Sweden was scarce. He had a penchant for Southern Comfort and once tried, without success, to import from the States. He used to frequently visit the UK and spent a lot of time in Oz because, he jokingly said, it was cheap and more convenient to live. He is totally bonkers!

If you're reading this wave Per!

A very well disciplined country with a greater awareness of right and wrong, I venture to suggest.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.09.20 1:47

Here we go again - just when you thought things couldn't get any worse..

Swathes of public to be refused coronavirus tests under rationing plans

Prioritisation list suggests testing would be restricted to hospital patients, care homes, certain key workers and schools

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/09/16/swathes-public-refused-coronavirus-tests-rationing-plans/

Office staff 'face work from home order if coronavirus cases keep rising'

Businsess leaders warn that shortage of Covid-19 tests means employers will have no choice but to send more workers home

By Gordon Rayner, Political Editor 16 September 2020 • 9:00pm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/09/16/office-staff-face-work-home-order-coronavirus-cases-keep-rising/

Behave boys and girls or you will be sent home with a hundred lines .... 'thou shalt not'

Forget global warming, the bleakest of bleak winters is on the horizon.  Christmas is cancelled, holidays are cancelled, marriages are cancelled, deaths are cancelled, eating and drinking are cancelled, sport is cancelled, talking is cancelled, touching is cancelled .... living is cancelled until further notice.

Seriously, this has to stop.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.09.20 1:49

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.09.20 1:51

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 17.09.20 12:53

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 30683

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Libra and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 17.09.20 13:14

BREAKING: 10pm curfew for North East bars and extra £2.7bn for NHS - Hancock

pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 17.09.20 15:04

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 10 Civid10
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14732

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Silverspeed and Libra like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.09.20 16:09

I tell you the way to stop the increase in alleged SARS-Cov-2 infection and death rates .... stop testing!

Stop the media hysterics .... stop the WHO and Johns Hopkins School and Gates Foundation from spouting facticious numbers.

Let's get on with a normal life, not a new normal life with imposed restrictions and induced fear.

That is the only way to get rid of this whole affair.

The way it's being handled across the globe is not achieving anything, only making matters worse - if that's possible.

What is now the overall intention?  To reintroduce harsh restrictions every time someone coughs or sneezes - that's how it's looking.

There is no escape, 'the virus' dominates 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  Walk out and people are talking 'the virus' or glaring if your not suitably muzzled and armoured.  Turn on the radio and they are talking 'the virus' - even last night on the televison an new film/series was being promoted .... 'The New Normal'.  Showing a jolly family of 2.4 teaching very young children to wipe door handles and such like wearing latex gloves - and daddy teaching baby how to wash it's hands for 20 seconds.

I despair.  This is not playtime - it's a man-made disastrous situation that's wrecking our lives.

I'm a firm believer in fate.  If it's time to die, you will die.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Silverspeed and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.09.20 16:15

Hourly feed update ..

The radio has just played The Stones ' Living in a Ghost Town' - now they are talking 'the virus' again.

aaagh shutup prisoner

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 17.09.20 18:15

Are you ready for the next phase of The New Cruelty? Lockdown 2.0 is coming right on schedule. They have their script waiting.
Meanwhile, NO-ONE is getting hurt by the phony virus, NO-ONE is dying from the phony virus. They need phony test results to increase their phony cases. All to reinforce their phony "pandemic" which hasn't hurt anybody. If their phoney narrative gets busted NO-ONE is going to want their phony vaccine, and their "emergency measures" will have had NO LEGAL justification. The unjustified inhumane treatment of the worlds peoples will be shown to be exactly that.

So expect more illogical contradictory nonsense as they lie through their teeth some more, and try to make you jump through more ridiculous behavioural hoops. Pavlov had NOTHING on these psychopaths . . . . The mind-rape continues.
JimbobJones
JimbobJones

Activity : 1134

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed on 17.09.20 19:46

If hardly anyone is able to get a test, and those that do have to wait ages for the results, then how come so many people are supposedly testing positive every day. It's utter nonsense. As Victor Meldrew would say "I don't believe it."
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.09.20 21:51

CORONAVIRUS - Was a group of senior Freemasons planning this back in 2005? - Page 10 Scree912

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Silverspeed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum