The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MADELEINE MCCANN? Mm11

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MADELEINE MCCANN? Regist10

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MADELEINE MCCANN?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MADELEINE MCCANN? Empty WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MADELEINE MCCANN?

Post by Verdi on 12.08.20 16:09

There can be no denying, good or bad, the recent German intervention in the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance has reignited interest across the world, as far afield as the Antipodes.

Personally, I believe the whole affair was a set-up most probably by a 'source close to ....' but for what ultimate reason I can't be sure, I can only say we've been this way many many times before.  Perhaps it's simply a lever to keep the Operation Grange farce afloat for an indefinite period, or a person of interest being cited as the culprit but can't be prosecuted due to lack of evidence and his present confinement in a German prison.  I doubt we will ever know the truth but I doubt it really matters.

One good thing to come out of it is the regeneration of interest in the case, which has considerably increased CMOMM membership over the past couple of months.  For that alone we can be grateful.  For the benefit of our new members, and old alike who might be a bit rusty after all the years, I think this an ideal time to highlight some of the exemplary work by key CMOMM researchers and analysts, helped by the inexhaustible enthusiasm of forum members.

A good old favourite principle of mine .... back to basics.  

This exemplary  piece of work produced by the MMRG (Madeleine McCann Research Group) published here on CMOMM back in August 2016, a comprehensive analysis of available evidence and intelligence, is an excellent starting point.  If nothing else, it is a very good indication that the German prisoner played no part whatsoever in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  Despite what the media will have you believe.

It is so easy to get swept away by anything new but it clouds the vision, allows evidence to be buried and forgotten in favour of fresh meat to chew.  That's the way propagandists like the media operate - they manipulate public opinion.  Remember Clarence Mitchell anyone?

So, without further ado .... back to basics!

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t16144-the-views-of-the-madeleine-mccann-research-group-august-2016#400769

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25315

Back to top Go down

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MADELEINE MCCANN? Empty Re: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MADELEINE MCCANN?

Post by Verdi on 13.08.20 15:38

When Madeleine Died?:  Documentary researched and presented by Richard D Hall of Richplanet.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15992-richard-d-hall-madeleine-mccann-videos-complete-works#400552

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MADELEINE MCCANN? Empty Re: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MADELEINE MCCANN?

Post by theomega on 14.08.20 13:18

@Verdi @Jill Havern for me Herbert Genreith is close to what really happened. My belief is she definitely died before May 3rd. But as Mr. Genreith shows there are oddities around every theory. Start at tha basics...the timeline. PS I found mr. Barend (Jacob) Weijdom who is one of the witnesses stating the alarm was sounded well before 22h00. He is on facebook and lives near to PdL still..

http://genreith.de/MMcC/doku.php?id=timetable#main_eventholiday_28_april_-_4_may_2007_until_trace_of_maddie_is_lost
theomega
theomega

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 15.08.20 17:56

Quick note for Verdi - you'll be pleased to learn that I have finally joined Netflix and started the "documentary."
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1026

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 19.08.20 18:35

Does the following article shed any light for you? 

Apparently any undetected Genetic defects may increase the toxicity, and E numbers added as colouring resulted in Hyperactivity in some cases. See below:

Yet another complication arises because parents sometime mistake the ‘drops' version for the syrup. Deepa Hariharan, neonatologist at Sooriya Hospital says, “We had two cases recently of really sick children, where parents had bought drops instead of syrup.”
In the drops, there is 100 mg of drug in one ml while with the syrup, there is 125 mg in five ml. “When we ask the parent to give 5 ml of the syrup four times a day, we intend a dose of 500 mg. Instead the parent buys the drops, and lands up dosing the child with 2000 mg of paracetamol,” Dr. Deepa adds. In children, the liver is not very mature and therefore this overdose can be dangerous.
Dr. Janani cautions parents, “Do not be extraordinarily anxious and overdose the child. The paediatrician's recommended dosage must be stuck to at all times.”
Dr. Ramachandran also adds that parents and physicians should suspect and look for signs of paracetamol poisoning when a child is ill. “Initially there will be vomiting, maybe with some blood, the child will feel drowsy and will have liver damage within one to three days. Parents and physicians should watch out for this,” he says. Laboratory tests to confirm unacceptable paracetamol levels are available and once the diagnosis is confirmed, treatment can be started at once.

Source: The Hindu - Aug 06 2010
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.08.20 22:06

Silenscope wrote:Does the following article shed any light for you?

Who are you replying to and what relevance has this to the thread?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 21.08.20 18:56

Please translate “you” as you all generally or the Forum. Sorry.

If this is the wrong thread, feel free to move it elsewhere.

Tchüss liebe Kinder!
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.08.20 22:13

@Silentscope wrote:Please translate “you” as you all generally or the Forum. Sorry.

If this is the wrong thread, feel free to move it elsewhere.

Tchüss liebe Kinder!

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MADELEINE MCCANN? Scree846

You were quoted, therefore the you is you, not general you.

If you reply accordingly I will gladly move your post.

NB: CMOMM is an English speaking adult forum. Please show some respect.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum